[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

On 19/8/2019 at 23:30, Mooncake09 said:

Jongkook, ¿qué hiciste?

PD: mira a Haha sonriendo cuando vio lo que hizo Jongkook

When they are dressed in blue KJK approaches JSM to tell him something, it seems like she is serious and in this video it seems to catch his eye too... She noticed a little awkward near him, I found it strange, he was approaching and she was walking away, at the time of the cake it was the same. They can be my ideas:crazy:

• Like 3

But it also seems that KJK tries not to be very close to other women... The change with LKS and Sechan seemed suspicious to me... Is KJK dating someone else and walking away from SJH is a way to respect her partner? Because with the last guests he has not been very enthusiastic and his relationship with JSM is like very innocent, no one bothers them by making a love line between them. I love them as a couple, age is not an impediment, I think she complements it,He rejuvenates it and it's better that he's younger so they can have kids without problems, but if it's not her, it's okay, he wants to get married and have a family, I'll support whoever chooses... (I hope she encourages her and chooses JSM) I think she's in love:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, Laijan said:

Have not wondered, why the love line between KJK and SJH, was not mentioned again in RM? HAHA didn't bother you again:blink:

Pretty sure korea absolutely hated it cause of how artificial it was with the two of them clearly being platonic so they dropped it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

KJK is so nice with both SJH and JSM...but he denies being attracted by them (as a women)...

Lately he has been sooooo nice with JSM...and I like it!!!....:wub:

But I feel a bit strange that he shows that kind of interactions with a woman in a show where he is supposed to be the love-line partner with another!!!(mostly because he has been so protective of his love life all this time)

Moreover being together with JSM is not being used by the show's benefit (as a official love-line). After Gary left I was waiting for Spartace to be official (because they have good chemistry) but that never happened( maybe because their were in private relationships with other people)

But now....In fact being together with SoMin would be more problems for the show, but still he is caring with her... he has even talked about her in other shows like MUD...It is difficult to say if KJK really has some kind of romantic interest in SoMin or he just want to help her to be more popular like he has done with other donsengs...either way it is clear for everyone that KJK is closer with her than before....

I just want to believe he is opening his mind about love and relationships just like JaeSuk said...if he really wants to fall inlove and marry he has to do an effort and try to find someone to love...SoMin is younger than him but she is cheerful and easy-going and she really looks interested in being closer with him...in fact she seems to be a bit smitten with him but that is just my opinion....I love both of them and I really want they can have a good life...^_^

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Guys,,, have you ever noticed?
Whenever KJK is with JSM, he never hold his phone. He only focus to JSM, gave his full attention to her. The way he listens to JSM, talk & he nods his head taking in what Somin saying.

KJK always busy on his phone whenever he spotted, feel like he can't live without his phone beside him.
But now,,,, he talk to JSM the whole time & he's put down the phone.
The way KJK smile to the word she say or even let out a small giggle & show his eye smile.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

12 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Someone commented on YouTube asking why would Jongkook go eat waffle. And i started wondering myself. Why would he go to a dessert store and eat waffle? It's full of calories. 

He's strangely been more relaxed about food in his 40s than he ever was in his 30s it fits what my secret theory about his ex is though.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

this was the kookmin episode we had been waiting for long, an episode where they both didn't hold back. i felt there were restrictions on their interactions ever since the new pd took over. the last full scale kookmin episode was the episode chul min pd took over, the one where they went to the museum. after that, i feel pdnim was trying to keep the old combinations -  he started off with kwangmin, then spartace and in the last two episodes, we have seen ysc and jsm introduced as loveline.

if kookmin are dating or at least interested in each other, the team putting restrictions on them might be a mixed bag. they might not want to burden the team or complicate the team combinations, but they might also not want so many restrictions that it feels suffocating. that is why i felt  both kjk and jsm went out of their way to interact this episode.

of course, the members had free time  after the opening where they could do things, but nobody else went to a waffle shop with a camera as excuse to spend time together.  i felt kookmin bent some rules there. the mission was to spend the least amount of money. kjk, as we know, is very careful with such missions. the last episode where they had a mission like this was in the home team vs busan team episode. the members had to choose their dream date idea and kjk took jsm to his gym's ice sauna to save money when her dream date was to go to a real sauna. this time though, he was very generous. he spent money on the waffles, on the taxi and took her along with him though it meant one more person with him which meant he might have to pay the penalty.  so this was a very different kjk from that episode.

i don't think though that the others thought kookmin would do the mission together. otherwise, why should ysc be so surprised to hear kjk's voice near jsm? he clearly didn't expect that and hung up in panic. in the beginning, when haha asks kjk about which restaurant he was going to, kjk sounds non-committal. so  perhaps kjk hadn't made up his mind about where to go. i feel it was at the waffle shop that kjk and jsm decided to go to the steak house together. jsm introduces the topic very cautiously, kjk agrees after controlling his expression and then they are off to the steak house. i feel the other members expected them to spend some free time together, but perhaps do missions separately. i also found it strange that though kookmin were at the steak house, we didn't see much of the footage there from their mission.  when ysc came in, they looked deep in conversation and were not that pleased to see him. kjk looked annoyed and jsm looked at him complainingly. it could be about paying extra for the food, but ysc looked very apologetic about barging in on them.  it also amused me that though haha was sent to join other teams by the others,  he chose to come back. 

i also noticed that though they were the first to leave, they were the last to come back after their mission even though the others had gone further than them. kjk also was very free with skinship this episode with jsm like he had enough of all the restrictions. they might be back to being cautious later, but i feel this was an episode where they let go and the pds too let them have some fun.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

@kookminclan RunningMan I agree this episode they are not holding back at all, you can see the increased intimate moment during this episode compared to other episodes. I think for this episode the staff didn't put so much pressure on the members regarding the games since fan meeting was coming up. If you also look at the way it was edited it seems rather relaxing and very much free compared to other episodes when it is heavily edited to match a certain context. 

I was quite surprised actually to see how much Kookmin interacted, it did seem though that Somin was very conscious of her interaction with KJK and often retreated. But, I have to agree that the waffle scene looked so much like a date. If Somin didn't bring up the topic about Sechan and calling him up I think we would have not seen any footage of Kookmin since we barely so any of their conversation unless it was related to the game. 

Questions that rise for me are; How did they decide to go to have waffle Ice-cream? Why were they not with the rest of the members when they came out to disperse during free time? What conversations did they have when walking, taking taxi , eating and in the restaurant? 

All this parts didn't air and we often just saw moments where they were so into a conversation that they found it annoying when Sechan joined. Another point I remember is that when Somin heard the rules about what happens when you come 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the restaurant choosing game, she said, I will be okay with placing 2nd place, so long as I am not 3rd. And, when Kookmin team with Sechan place 2nd, you can see just how overjoyed KJK becomes. I mean it wasn't 1st place but 2nd, and they way he goes to celebrate with Somin instead of Sechan is also noteworthy. 

What also stands out for me during the restaurant is when Sechan joins, KJK really threatens him about joining his time in a very extreme way while smirking as though signaling him to go away already. What also stand out to me is HAHA's reaction when he learns the KJK was indeed with Somin, he seems taken aback as though they should not stay together. 

One legendary moment is when KJK is trying to deduce who might be the father or the stranger, he quite frankly asks Somin why her eyes were shaking when their eyes met during the opening it is sad that we didn't hear the answer to this since Somin interrupted but I feel like KJK is really quite interested in Somin and Somin might be noticing this signals which makes her shy and often look or stay away from KJK when the camera is on since she is afraid to be found out. Also, KJK is very interested in Somin and you can tell from this episode because, every time KJK had screen time he was either with Somin or talking about Somin. From the very beginning he asked the PD "Can the father be a woman as well?" And he asks Somin at the waffle shop "Are you the father?" But once she was ruled out as the father, KJK was very persistent that Somin was the Stranger to the very end leading to both of their elimination. We didn't see him suspect anyone else other than Somin during this episode. Why? Even he and Somin talked about the possibility of Sechan getting an important role and he was among the list of suspects with the hints he found, but still he always looked for hints about the stranger to figure out why Somin was suspicious and I don't know why but I felt like he was so focused on her this episode and I can't understand why?

The last scene for me, just melted my heart. When KJK had to rip Somin's name-tag.I mean he didn't have be so Sweet...He looked her directly without any hesitation and with this smile in his eyes. Somin does look very shy and what stand out is that, just as @kookminclan RunningMan pointed out on youtube in a comment, Somin didn't speak or resist or defend herself like normally does. She became rather speechless and just smiled during the whole process. On the contrary, KJK know for his merciless and bloody name-tag ripping was rather soft and sweet. He didn't even try to pull Somin very hard or anything, he rather held her and moved himself while approaching her. All this while he was still fixated looking right into her eyes. 

I think this episode is one going to stay legendary kookmin episode until another one appears. Even though, Kookmin might not be dating, I believe they might be in either in a friendly relationship where they are just getting close as friends and nothing more or they have this friendly relationship where they flirt, also named Some relationship. Regardless, I think we finally see KJK really approaching Somin bravely even though, Somin does seem quite shy and back way. Happy for them anyway. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

If they are dating I still think its best to be professional and not care whether they get teamed up to much or not. 

The way I see it despite us shipping them together a lot its best it not get revealed. 

Should they be dating and it gets leaked it might be cute AF for a while and the teasing but if they were to break up it would make the show super awkward as it has in I Live Alone with the couple breaking up or in a WGM season i swear the couple dated and then broke up (you could see the chemistry before and after the supposed break up).

So imo it is in their best interest to just be as professional on camera and see each other off screen (like we KNOW they have) so if it works out great we get good news and if it doesnt they work well enough with others to simply keep being professionals and going on without ruining the shows vibes.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

8 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

who all were asking for kookmin skinship ? :love::D jsm is not holding back but holding on to kjk's back, excuse my pun. :P @MandelBrot i can't get enough of your gifs. :thumbsup:

I Know, That was so adorable. The gifs make it more clear than when you watch this episode, can easily be missed. But, So cute OMG... Even though during today's episode there was little kookmin moments compared to last week's episode, I loved how comfortable they were around each other:heart:

Seems like the korean Fanmeeting is going to be held tmr can't wait to see how they prepared for it. Quite hyped. :love: They haven't been holding back recently so hopefully we can get some kookmin moments. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1