[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

26 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

anyway, it is all there in her book, yeorobun! what she wants, how she thinks of love etc etc. it is basically jeon so min 101. i wonder if that is why someone keeps reading it from page to page and is also asking for explanations and answer keys. lol no wonder he wanted a session with  jeon chakka to clear his doubts! :) 

Very insightful. It really does justify the interest we have seen KJK have on Somin's book. More request from KJK and Somin would have to make the answer key official lol :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

jsm left in the middle of the guest interview and the members gave a shout out to her. i don't think the cast might have anticipated her overall condition though. perhaps the choice she made had something to do with the rest of the games, but they mentioned her frequently during the games. 

it was a good episode overall with active female and male guests. the short female guest was really awesome. would love to see more of her.

kjk finally won a home theatre and looked really happy. not just him, ysc, lks and the male guest all won something.

next episode, we have hjy coming back for promoting her song. kjk and hjy are teamed up together.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

My heart ache watching Somin trying to stand or sit straight at the opening today :bawling:. I thought she went to hospital after last week's part.

At the beginning of the last episode you can see she's got dark cirlcles under her eyes when she looked into the moving camera from up close. She looked quiet scary. Someone should tell her to get more sleep. :(

• Sad 4

A new spam account has appeared.

@kookminclan RunningMan There were 2 accounts you asked us to complain about the other day.

Its shares the same photos there again.  

The name of the account @ took.vintage

I have complained. If you want to check it out, please look at the this account and spamming.

Somin ahh get well soon and come back.  We love you and miss you so much. Fighting uri Jeonsobariii:)

• Unamused 1

i think yjs said jsm had been unwell from the day before yesterday and that she went to a nearby hospital. the members all then cheered for her telling her not to worry about the shooting.

there is one korean article which mentions that after yjs announced jsm had gone off to a hospital, kjk said that jsm had anaemia and expressed anxiety (if the translate is right). i didn't find kjk saying anything during the broadcast though. none of the other articles mention anaemia or kjk's words.

https://famtimes.co.kr/news/view/497161

"그러던 중 방송 중간 전소민의 모습이 보이지 않아 궁금증을 샀다. 유재석은 “소민이가 엊그저께부터 몸이 안 좋아서 근처 병원으로 갔다”고 설명했다. 김종국은 “빈혈기가 있다”며 걱정스러움을 표했다."

Meanwhile, Jeon So-min was not seen during the broadcast, which drew curiosity. Yoo Jae-seok explained, "Somin went to a nearby hospital because she has been sick since a few days ago." Kim Jong-kook expressed concern, saying he has anemia

i don't know where the reporter got it from. but if it is anaemia, her paleness, shortness of breath all seem like indications. it may be a reason she needs a slightly longer period of rest. but i am not sure since no other articles mention it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 1

@wanderlustanna i get the feeling she and the cast were waiting for the guest introductions to get over so that she wouldn't have to leave with the camera on. but she was too sick to stick on till the end.

i wonder if she was leaving the set when they did the 'fighting' because it looks like they are all looking at someone in front.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

i feel next episode, we will have more update on jsm's situation and the members' reactions to her absence. in this episode, they were all caught so off-guard by it. i don't think either jsm or the members had any idea that she was this sick. as far as i know, it is also the first time in rm history that a member has to leave midway during a shoot, so this was an unexpected situation for everyone. since the guest introductions were going on, they tried to make sure things weren't affected. in such situations, the cast work harder to make up for the missing member which is what they tried to do for lks as well. 

i don't know what to make of her health condition now. is it really going to be one month? on insta, she sounds better though she is yet to post a pic which means she is still recovering. 

• Like 7

Let's hope she recovers soon ! 

Btw, can you guys try not to spoile the episodes (like who is the winner at the end of the episode) ? i think a lot of us come here to see if there is any "tea" but at least, if it's a spoiler, put a disclaimer or something :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

Does JK really seems distracted when playing a game sing a song?? (as a shipper i can think like that right? :)HaHaHa) He is a singer, impossible he didn't know the song right?? Even when he scream, sound like he scream for himself to focus on the game.. :sweatingbullets: Feel sad for Somin, I hope she will recover as soon as possible. I miss her already!

So the coffee pic JK post in his IG story was from March 31, during filming RM with HJY (My delulu thought he miss Somin that day! ) :sweatingbullets:

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, LV.Bae said:

Does JK really seems distracted when playing a game sing a song?? (as a shipper i can think like that right? :)HaHaHa) He is a singer, impossible he didn't know the song right?? Even when he scream, sound like he scream for himself to focus on the game.. :sweatingbullets: Feel sad for Somin, I hope she will recover as soon as possible. I miss her already!

So the coffee pic JK post in his IG story was from March 31, during filming RM with HJY (My delulu thought he miss Somin that day! ) :sweatingbullets:

My thought exactly! I don't want to bring my delulu mind since Somin was so sick but he really seemed distract. That sing game and the final game. 

• Love 3

32 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

My thought exactly! I don't want to bring my delulu mind since Somin was so sick but he really seemed distract. That sing game and the final game. 

Yes! I bet Somin was in his head. Even YJS & HaHa seems know it ( my delulu cuz look at their expression when JK can't sing the song & stay quiet :sweatingbullets:)  He seems didn't care he lost. Common JK will ask for second chance, but none this time. His excuse don't know the song. I'm like :blink: Even when Sechan tease him while sing the song JK just stare at him like mad but he didn't scream like always... 

YJS even sing Somin fav song. Previous ep 497 JK & Sechan sing it. To me, looks like all RM oppa really love her so much! They show interest in all her fav ( now become their fav ) especially YJS & JK. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, LV.Bae said:

Yes! I bet Somin was in his head. Even YJS & HaHa seems know it ( my delulu cuz look at their expression when JK can't sing the song & stay quiet :sweatingbullets:)  He seems didn't care he lost. Common JK will ask for second chance, but none this time. His excuse don't know the song. I'm like :blink:

I watch again this part and he really looked blur! I mean Buzz group is quite well known and has several famous song. And yup, no excuse for second chance. He just accepted it.

And his shout before that. "어렵지 않아!-it's not that difficult!"

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

I watch again this part and he really looked blur! I mean Buzz group is quite well known and has several famous song. And yup, no excuse for second chance. He just accepted it.

Ikr shout not so difficult but stay quiet.... Finally we saw how was JK without Somin around. ( it effect him lil bit )  But i respect all of them stay professional & entertain the guest. Female guest Jiesuu (long hair) even wish Somin will get well soon on her IG post. 

Can't wait for next week ep. will they mention somin? I hope we can see / hear they mention somin name next week. 

• Like 5