[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Gif description: Sechan told Somin to put her jacket down along with his jacket on the floor.

Jong kook wasn't part of the conversation but he listened to them like he is part of them. He looks distant. In my delusional mind that Sechan had to be nice to Somin to help her to get approval from Kim Jong kook. Comparing to last week for being grumpy, he looks bit moody or down or quiet. He is like trying to keep distant. It looks like Somin wouldn't be with him to work together. The game looks like scripted that it has been planned to put in team. It is so easy for Sechan and Somin to get together with a cue from staff to play along Chan-min loveline. Somin nailed that part that is trending in never. I am kind of worried about that because i just dont like the loveline but oh well. I miss my dear kook min. =) 

4 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

GIF description: Somin team up with Sechan, and he pulled her away while Jong Kook looked bit nervous. He rubbed his neck again when he gets nervous.

why is KJK so nervous in this ep?

Jong Kook looks stoic in a way. It wasn't his resting face. He looks bit mad to little sad in a mix. He wasn't happy about the situation but letting it go. Sechan and Somin did it front of him, he looked bit sad or stoic to cover it. But look at Sukjin and Kwangsoo smiling and chatty when Sechan pulled Somin into the team. It is funny to me that Somin walked towards like she wanted to give Jong kook attention. Sechan pulled her away hard away from Jong Kook. Somin was going full force to hold sechan's hand but her body is going towards Jong Kook. Is there something going on that she wanted to comfort him. It does look like Sechan yanked somin backward. It is not sechan's fault because he is moving away. And somin was moving forward that it wasn't only for sechan but i think she could wanted to do something with Jong kook. That's my observation. It looks like that Somin cares a lot about Jong Kook. And the game seems to be scripted enough to tell them to team up with whom. And ask Jong Kook, Jaesuk, and Kwangsoo to team up with guests. Kwangsoo is comedy maker. Some of Kook-min shippers said Jong Kook and HaNa are nice together, and consider to be loveline. Jaesuk is good with leading the guests. Somin and Sechan are official lovelines. HaHa and Jihyo continue to be Mapo Siblings. Jong kook really laughs at Jihyo's joke on Gary. It must be either painful or embarrassing. Memories. 

I think the two gifs are quite interesting because Jong kook wasnt in a happy mood in intro. Looks like he has been told probably to tone down with his interaction with Somin. And Sechan has been more friendly with Somin. i noticed a bit that Sechan is trying to handle the interaction between the Kookimin as if he is told rather than jealousy. Like when Jong kook reached for Somin's head with his hand. Sechan put his arm between moving Jong Kook's hand away while he tried to give Somin an elbow. And Jong kook gave a light punch after sechan sort of push his hand away. Jong Kook didn't give it up. He came back to touch Somin's arms and then smack her. I mean, he could have thought of her as his little sister, but his attention to her is interesting. He doesn't fail to cheer or scold her. He did became softer. I just felt that Sechan didn't put himself in between kook-min out of jealousy, but more to remind them that they are on TV. it is strange because it was right after Jong Kook sang Confession song with Somin, and everyone talked like it is no big deal. It is just plain strange. So Sechan and HaNa probably made it as distraction as per PD's instruction. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, YellowDress said:

KJK and Han Na? Hahahaha, I'm looking forward to seeing it. 

You are right, Haha is so suspicious LOL. He has teased Somin twice if I remember correctly. Once when he asked Somin why she invited KJK for coffee. And second time was when he asked her if she was tensing up because she likes KJK.

He never teased KJK with JSM but just the other way round. Unless I missed something. 

Not looking forward Jong kook and HaNa. Wah... it could balance chanmin loveline. Hehe. . 

When HaHa makes fun of Jong kook with other lovelines including Jihyo before, I always thought there are possibilities to have some interest. I do really wonder why he didn't do it for him with Somin. He did tease Somin but I think it seems like Jong Kook forbidden HaHa to create loveline with Somin. I think it has to do with Jong Kook not wanting to give real answer like how Jaesuk put him off guard. I think Jong Kook didn't want get Somin the wrong idea if he had to answer something about them in front of camera. I mean... something is really strange because HaHa can really push Jong kook's button. I think Jong Kook is not planning to draw the line with Somin and he seems to be waiting for good time. He did the same for MUD with HaHa and MUD's PDs, MCs, and even mothers! The whole planning to deal with loveline with Somin seems to be exception to protect their bond in real life. Jong Kook probably did not want to say or treat Somin as little sister anymore. I think he, one day has a plan to say something for Somin.

I think he already did several talks with Jihyo that both of them agree to call each other family member that you dont date them. He did call Somin as family member, but refused to answer Jaesuk clearly. He just gave very ambiguous answer. I think Jong Kook is making HaHa draw the line about Somin like it is a delicate matter. And it is getting too obvious. 

HaHa is hype man for Somin to involve Kook-min. When Jong kook tried to pull somin from being white knight for him, HaHa made comment. Then when Jong Kook put pull somin up to pop the balloons- he said love is in the air. During korean fan meet practice, HaHa is trying to calm somin down from being tense by asking her if she likes Jong kook. I think it is a good technique for somin to relax because her tense manner makes it very awkward showing that she likes him. Her answer is so sweet even though she said no in subtle way but she was smiling brightly. When it comes to sechan, she firmly said no. Even Kwangsoo in the past. NO! With Jong Kook, she didn't say a word but waved her head, but her smile was so big. Her eyes were full of shyness and sheer happiness with embarrassment. When she heard jong Kook sweet aeygo voice, Sukjin said she now has moved on to Jong Kook already. She didn't say no.. but moved her hand with a sweet smile. Jong Kook looked back at her shyly and attempted being cute. He did it to connect with Somin. Oh my kook min heart. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

From whatever little i understood from the segment sechan was thinking whether to pick somin or not, somin was teasing him with winks and all the other bits somin usually does to throw him off. And she did those to play her role in the 'loveline' and so she expected sechan to reject her which is what should happen according to how their loveline is projected. And she knows. She was deliberately and 'vocally' playing the 'role' within the loveline. However, when sechan agreed to team up with somin, she was like 'Whats that? You should be rejecting me ( 'in the context' of carrying this loveline'). She further said, "If you accept to team up, then, this becomes weird." She basically voiced out to sechan saying, that's going off the agreed 'context' of playing their roles for a loveline. In other words, she is saying that they should be role-playing their loveline as sechan being the one 'who always rejects' somin whilst somin being the one who goes after sechan. 

Her statement for me was 'huge' in the sense that it came across a confirmation that her stance in the role-playing had a clear division as to what 'role' she and others needs to be fulfilling. And her denial for going off-tangent with the loveline is a positive thing to see as a kookmin shipper lol..

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

I always wait for subtitles before watching but from the gifs and some Naver videos I can see that we still somehow got some interesting kookmin situations lol

also I believe this episode was filmed on December 30th so before the last episode. The fortune telling episode was filmed in or around December 17 by the photos I remember I saw on Instagram. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Two things I found suspicious:

1. In the opening, they spoke about ysc guesting and singing at KJK's concert. Jsm did the same too, but not one reference to that. No one even mentioned it like it never happened. They could joke about it too but no, no mention of kookmin singing the confession song so adorably. Hmmmm
  2. Haha teasing kjk in a loveline with Han na just confirms that he hasn't decided to retire from being kookie's hypeman when it comes to lovelines with females so why is he always quiet when kookmin is brought up??!! Him voicing out to tease kjk like usual in this episode and keeping quiet whenever it's jsm paired up with kjk just confirms one thing, something is up.

I'm watching the ep with subs now, and exactly as you said they don't refer to JSM about the concert... very very weird... :blink:... why they need to hide that? nosense

• Like 4

I'm with everyone here, the fact that they LITERALLY didn't mention Somin & KJK while talking about Sechan is really weird but not really. They simply don't want the kookmin loveline to be on screen, that's it. 

But i have a question, except from here, is Kookmin actually popular ? or like they heard about it or something ?  because i don't get it, just bring the confession song and make them say "it's not true, we are not together", done. After that, people might say they are lying or whatever but at least you've been warned don't be disappointed. But now, they are just making things se weird and re-enforcing the kookmin ship and no one is denying it lol. 

Btw the picture with Sechan in the middle LMAO

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, HydenG said:

I'm with everyone here, the fact that they LITERALLY didn't mention Somin & KJK while talking about Sechan is really weird but not really. They simply don't want the kookmin loveline to be on screen, that's it. 

But i have a question, except from here, is Kookmin actually popular ? or like they heard about it or something ?  because i don't get it, just bring the confession song and make them say "it's not true, we are not together", done. After that, people might say they are lying or whatever but at least you've been warned don't be disappointed. But now, they are just making things se weird and re-enforcing the kookmin ship and no one is denying it lol. 

Btw the picture with Sechan in the middle LMAO

Trying to hide the actions of kookmin that have done off screen make it even more suspicious ...

The teams formed in this episode were scripted for sure. But every time it seems more fake ...

These suspicious actions are growing more and more the kookmin fanbase...

PD: In this EP, KJK teaching Somin about the ball game all the time ... and he is the only one who cared for her

tiXT2Gb.gif

• Like 6

Just finished watching with subtitles and when Somin and Sechan got the whipped cream penalty they said; we will break up after this as we are not a good match or something like that, then YJS said yes and looked at the staff. I will not get my hopes up about the love line ending though, considering the loveline gets a lot of views on Naver but will see.

And yes, everything regarding kookmin is suspicious no matter how much they try. :lol:
They’re just very shippable

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Have you read this post?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1378019wpp/watch-running-man-members-laugh-and-cry-as-they-get-their-fortunes-told-for-2020-in-new-preview

I feel that the unnamed individual is Code Kunst.  Since they are followed on Instagram, Code Kunst always leaves a comment on Jeon Somin's posts.

Edited by ope-hana

29 minutes ago, ope-hana said:

Have you read this post?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1378019wpp/watch-running-man-members-laugh-and-cry-as-they-get-their-fortunes-told-for-2020-in-new-preview

I feel that the unnamed individual is Code Kunst.  Since they are followed on Instagram, Code Kunst always leaves a comment on Jeon Somin's posts.

??? why did you say so? it is giving me heart attack. I am kind of worried about this episode... sometimes it will alter the situation especially kook-min. Sometimes variety is variety. It is all about half truths. i think they may try to continue spartace since they have high compatibility. 

I personally am not a fan of RM lovelines in general. Don't matter who it's about, even if it's kookmin, I'm never on it. The only one I liked was Kwangmin and let's face it, those ones used the loveline title as an excuse to cause physical harm on eachother lol, they were never cringey teased or the other ways lovelines go. Simply put, they are both not normal lol and everyone including me loved them for it. I just dislike the way RM proposes lovelines in general, how the members, PD and writers just turn good friendly chemistry, sometimes even heart fluttering chemistry into something so scripted and fake. Let's be real, before this loveline, no one (unless they were silent) shipped ysc and jsm together. I feel like that's why the loveline throws me off once in a while like what?? Lol, they have never been even considered together before as a thing and now all of a sudden they are the future couple? They've got to be kidding me.

I was even whole heartedly enjoying KJK's and KHN's interactions this episode (can't blame me, they put somin in a loveline, nice to see kjk doing something other than just folding his arms looking around and brooding lol), then Haha started to put them together in a loveline and I was like "here we go again".

I wholeheartedly sympathise with people eating the loveline up. I just want the writers and PD to know that once it's over and any of them want to announce they are in a relationship and fans get upset and attack, they are to blame. Anyone taking this serious shouldn't really unless they just want to ship them casually and enjoy the moments. They went harder than this for kjk and hjy if I remember correctly. Almost sold me in on it too but at the end of the day it's just work to them. But they aren't going to stop anytime soon, so I advice all shippers on board to get comfortable and let's see how this whole thing plays out.

Now, back to my kookmin. I really can't believe people thought they were going to make them into a loveline. Kookmin's relationship is restricted territory on the show. They don't even want to acknowledge her as something as friendly as his doensaeng, talk more of a whole loveline. We might get moments in episodes but kookmin's biggest moments have been outside the show which is why I love them and why the show won't highlight them. The fact that no one has acknowledged that till now (just once by yjs) is funny. Jsm guested in the same concert ysc guested on. Not even a different one, why didn't they bring up her guesting? They are worried it will ruin the loveline? But it's a harmless guesting isn't it? They are just friends aren't they? They can even bring up the fact that he invited her on the concert on SNS after all they've brought up their SNS chemistry before. But then they'd have to bring up the fact that he asked her to sing to pay for a picture. And the said picture is one he posted of her on his SNS (very suspicious interactions that either of them haven't had with any of their present or past lovelines outside the show). Looks like they don't even want people to pay the tiniest bit of attention anymore to kookmin. Because a glance is all you need to see they are the ones with the burning chemistry on the show.

Anyone that thinks the partnering up part wasn't scripted should know it was. When ysc picked jsm and she was protesting, kjk said" he did it to be fun". Immediately yjs said kjk was taking breaks from lovelines, I knew he was going to be in a loveline with whomever was his partner. Then Han-na became his partner and since they initially didn't loveline them up I was enjoying their pairing then Haha came through and confirmed my guess at the last game lol. 

The ball game was too cute. Kjk encouraging and teaching jsm instead of getting mad at her was just adorable. I think he saw that she really wanted to do well and play. Even one time she made a mistake and cost the team a goal, he just called her name and gave her calming down gestures. Lks made a mistake a second later and he starts getting mad at him lol. When he lost it and shouted "why did you pick this", I died laughing. But he wasn't even shouting at her but at her tool. He was the proudest when she won and was the first to start running to her. I just loved their team. They were so hilarious and fun. Favourite part of the episode for sure

39 minutes ago, ope-hana said:

Have you read this post?

Code Kunst??? Lol I 100% don't think so. He's just a sweetheart. He leaves comments on SJH's posts too. The unnamed individual is most likely ysc after all they are the ones in a loveline. But that would be funny because in the last fortune telling, they already said their compatibility percentage. And surprise surprise kookmin are the most compatible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, ope-hana said:

Code Kunst??He followed all the members IG & always leaves comments on their ig,not only somin. He is a supportive friend & become more close to the members after the fm episode.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, ope-hana said:

Have you read this post?

Nah. It'll probably be Sechan or Jong Kook if they wanna go down that route.

Code Kunst is really close with the other members too. Like @Rida Live said, he's a sweetheart. 

• Like 2