[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's another BTS :hypehype:

(Caption - XZL tossing onion swordsmanship. 8th prince please wake up, this is Wang Xi Yi)

(Caption - Green onion x 1)

(Caption - Boring swordsmanship)

XZL: Director, I have already learned.

Crew: It's ok even if you didn't learn, because this scene is what you didn't learn

XZL: No, I've already learned. I'll roll it up like this.

Voice-over: It's time to show the real skills.

(Caption: XZL's fancy kneading dough method)

(Caption in pink: Suddenly being cue)

XZL: I stayed alone in Beijing, hence I cooked my own rice.

LJ: It's not true.

XZL: As if you didn't eat before.

Ep 33 preview!:headbang:

(Caption: XY's hand slipped and digged a pit for himself)

JX message: If it were you, will you still be willing to give both parties another chance?
W message: NO
JX message: Indeed, I am too impulsive.

(XY looking back at the previous messages)
W message: If he still affects your emotions,
W message: does it mean that you still have feelings for him?
JX message: If it were you, will you still be willing to give both parties another chance?

XY: Why am I so dumb?
XY quickly sent message as W: The picture that I sent yesterday was not my true intention. I accidentally sent it out.

5 hours ago, libra22 said:

Here's another BTS :hypehype:

XZL: I stayed alone in Beijing, hence I cooked my own rice.

LJ: It's not true.

XZL: As if you didn't eat before.

I love that they constantly tease each other. Shows how much they’re comfortable with each other. 
:Ohboy3:

2 hours ago, libra22 said:

Ep 33 preview!:headbang:

(Caption: XY's hand slipped and digged a pit for himself)

(XY looking back at the previous messages)
W message: If he still affects your emotions,
W message: does it mean that you still have feelings for him?

XY: Why am I so dumb?
XY quickly sent message as W: The picture that I sent yesterday was not my true intention. I accidentally sent it out.

Aww. This is so cute. :wub:
I do hope that the last 6 previews been shown have the wrong episode numbers (just like what one of the posters in previous comment suggested) and all their misunderstandings are resolve by episode 33/34. And the rest of the episodes are all cuteness interactions between our OTP. And I’d like to see JX interacting once again with Aunt, Zhengren and NaiNai because they’ve been very supportive of her and it will be nice to see her back in the Wang family household. 

:heart4:

Ep 28 preview! :hypehype:

JX: Eh, look at this rocking horse, our little xi mi will look so cute on it. What do you think? It suits boys and girls will like it too. It's so cute.

Message on memento:

Should let you ride on a plane, spread wings to the clouds.

However, miss you too much. I choose to commemorate you instead.

JX: I've tied up the baby room. Left only assembling the rocking horse, it's a man's job.

Salesgirl: Your vision/taste is so good. This is by an emerging artist that we just worked with, Elaine's work. She came to Hungary to study for three years and has completed her apprenticeship. Stunning the entire industry. There are many people asking about this piece of work. It can be said that her future is unlimited. 

XY: I can tell that the artist is a person with a story. 

Salesgirl: What make you said so?

XY: Though it is named memento, there is a sense of sadness. Like a gift that can't be sent anymore.

Salesgirl: May I ask how do you tell that it is a gift that can't be sent anymore?

XY: Don't you ever have regret? That kind of profound memory, but there are regrets that must be put down. If you have, you will be able to resonate with memento.

Ep 29 preview: :hypehype:

JX: What are you doing? Put me down!

XY: Being a good guy. I'll go back to China after sending you home.

XY: Oh yes, is ok if you want to scream. Let all your neighbours know. It's fine with me, since you said I'm a pervert.

JX: Rogue

XY: The lift seems to be broken down. Let's go. Tell me when we reach your doorway since I don't know where you stay.

JX: We' reached. Put me down. 

JX: Put me down!

XY: Down.

@libra22 Thank you so much the previews and translations, more so for the clip I specially requested. And of that other stuffs related to YAMD. ♥️

My heart bleeds for JX episodes 23 amd 24 ...but I dont want to dwell on it anymore as Im looking forward to upcoming episodes where a new beginning awaits our otp!:heart4:

Spoiler

So IG posts isnt allowed anymore  ...sad.

So im episode 9... im curious why Xiyi doesnt have maids in their house/mansion? :D

I thought Jiaxin was overly meek to her ^husband^... hmm

Im surprised that the character name Dylan was used, like the 1st FTLY (Taiwanese version)... Wouldnt it be great that the former leads Chen QianEn and Ethan Ruan could have a cameo on the drama as both are active in China too:D

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

@libra22 Thank you so much the previews and translations, more so for the clip I specially requested. And of that other stuffs related to YAMD. ♥️

My heart bleeds for JX episodes 23 amd 24 ...but I dont want to dwell on it anymore as Im looking forward to upcoming episodes where a new beginning awaits our otp!:heart4:

Reveal hidden contents

So IG posts isnt allowed anymore  ...sad.

Yeah, thanks again @libra22 for never getting tired of translating and sharing all the goodies. And thanks @WinCee as well, for translating. 
:Megathanks:
I’m holding off on watching ep 23-24 in English sub, even though I already watched it raw, same with the rest of episodes.

I’ll wait on when the remaining episodes are out on Tuesday and watch it raw. This way, I know the happy ending and scenes that led to it. Then I’ll go back and watch ep 23-26 in English sub. 
I find I’m less affected by the sad scenes when I only kinda-sorta understand what’s going on based on what I see vs when I also understand what’s being said. 
I’m so weird this way. Lol

:crazymad:

6 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

So im episode 9... im curious why Xiyi doesnt have maids in their house/mansion? :D

I thought Jiaxin was overly meek to her ^husband^... hmm

Im surprised that the character name Dylan was used, like the 1st FTLY (Taiwanese version)... Wouldnt it be great that the former leads Chen QianEn and Ethan Ruan could have a cameo on the drama as both are active in China too:D

From what i seen is that they only have one cook which you see her episode 12

Ep 28 ending scene preview! This is how they met again after 3 years! :hypehype:

XY: if you had not met me, all those things did not happen, you should be able to keep your optimistic and warm character. In this way, there should be someone who really love you and know how to treasure you, who will stay by your side, guarding your kindness, letting you live a happy and carefree life. Unfortunately, I am not that person.  Knowing that you are living very well here, I will be at ease. Goodbye, Chen Jia Xin.

JX: Don't move!

JX: Why do you keep following me?

JX: Pervert!

JX: If you follow me again, then you will be sorry.

JX: How come is you? 

XY: JX

JX: Don't come over!

XY: JX!

This is a longer version of the BTS at the amusement park :dorashakes:

LJ: I really like this place. I like it so much!

(Caption - Disdainful look)

XZL: Is it really that fun?

(Caption - Honest boy)

LJ: Please smile! So happy. This is how one should spend birthday.

(Caption - Becomes a fragrant scene in a second)

LJ: You are Tang Sen (Tang Sen is a Tang dynasty Buddhist monk, the master of Sun Wukong) 

XZL: Hey, look over that!

(Caption - Childish)

XZL: We are reaching soon!

(Caption - Boys are always boys)

(Caption - The true love of a "Racing car" boy)

(Caption above XZL's head - Racer)

(Caption - Hit x 1, Hit x 2, Hit x 3, Hit x 4, Hit x 5, Hit x 6)

Voice over - It's too difficult for me!

XZL: I don't want.

(Caption - Indifferent)

LJ: Try one.

XZL: Don't want to eat.

LJ: Try one!

XZL: I finally got my body fat down to 14! I intend to bring it down to 13.

(Caption - Weight loss guy's confession)

LJ : Through!

XZL: See, it breaks.

Crew: Ok, let's try it.

LJ: Craniotomy

(Caption - Scary, Scary, Scary)

XZL - This woman is too cruel. Stay away from this woman. Not even a marshmallow (can escape from her)

Archived