[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

This was in 2018 when they were promoting EL2 in happy camp! :biubiu:

XZL: Sit aside

LJ: You like to play the piano with one hand?

XZL: Because if I play the piano using one hand, I can hold your hand in the other hand

XZL: I can hold your hand in the other hand

XZL: Are you willing to be my "heartbeat partner"?

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Perkywallflower said:

do people on weibo know how to ask for a directors cut? If they want to make money I’d pay for a dvd directors cut ...

I didn't see anything on director cut. Not sure how it works in china though. If I come across any in future, will post it here.

1 hour ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

Are the deleted scenes anywhere? I want to watch themmmm

So far I have not seen it yet. If I come across any in future, will post it here. 

42 minutes ago, libra22 said:

I didn't see anything on director cut. Not sure how it works in china though. If I come across any in future, will post it here.

So far I have not seen it yet. If I come across any in future, will post it here. 

i don’t know how to use weibo but i wonder if there’s enough fuss from fans to hassle the people they would release a cut - feel it’s only worthwhile since it’s still being broadcast now. I know i was in a soompi group for the k-Drama Master’s Sun And there was enough momentum in the group for them to get a directors cut to fans. 

8 hours ago, Perkywallflower said:

i don’t know how to use weibo but i wonder if there’s enough fuss from fans to hassle the people they would release a cut - feel it’s only worthwhile since it’s still being broadcast now. I know i was in a soompi group for the k-Drama Master’s Sun And there was enough momentum in the group for them to get a directors cut to fans. 

I agree we need to do something for them to release the director cut for YAMD

I finally understand why XY was freaking out at his wedding and Anson had to stop him on ep. 36 

JX did run away from their wedding before and im assuming that it had to do with yellow chicken suit that JX friend and family were wearing 

On 7/1/2020 at 1:41 PM, annamchoi said:

@libra22 how to purchase the  necklace??

Hi, I saw in weibo that can purchase the necklace from the below link but need a QQ account. I didn't explore further as i don;t have a QQ account. Not sure if it does shipping to overseas though. 

https://mall.video.qq.com/detail_half?proId=20005829&ptag=from:weco_guanfang

https://chinahow.guide/qq-registration-sign-up/

I finally got around to finish all episodes, with English sub. I like it watching it raw, but I love it more when I can truly understand what’s being said. Lol.

I changed my opinion about XY. He’s the sweetest husband/boyfriend. I love that he did finally draw the line between him and Anna in ep 31. And I love how, as Mr W, he silently helped JX heal and move on. I also love how he relentlessly pursued JX in hopes of a second chance.

I still don’t like the last episode though. While I’m ok now of them not having a baby yet - I think it’s ok for them to have a few years of just them, enjoying their married life - I still don’t like the ending. It really felt rushed with everything resolved in last 10 minutes only. And Anna got away with her misdeeds just like that, and being in a wedding, I don’t think that makes sense.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this forum. I felt like I somehow gained friends. :) Thanks for the chats and exchange of views. And special thanks to our lovely translators like @WinCee and especially to @libra22 I’m really grateful. :)

Hope to “see” y’all in the next drama of LJ and XZL. I already look forward to EL3.

:sparklyeyes::handsup::Megathanks:

For the meantime, anyone started watching Mr. Honesty? I watched it because of LJ. I actually binge watched last weekend, given it’s long weekend here but not much option to go anywhere because of  COVID-19. So I have plenty of time to kill. Lol.  Anyway, while there are scenes where I wish XZL is the ML, I love the story and I think LJ and XYL do look good together. But I’m disappointed that it’s dubbed. I personally like LJ’s real voice so I’m puzzled why the producers decided to dubbed instead. - on a side note, I’ve noticed that it’s common practice in Cdrama to dubbed instead of using actors’ real voice, which is a shame. Would anyone know why this is so?

26 minutes ago, savingrace said:

I finally got around to finish all episodes, with English sub. I like it watching it raw, but I love it more when I can truly understand what’s being said. Lol.

I changed my opinion about XY. He’s the sweetest husband/boyfriend. I love that he did finally draw the line between him and Anna in ep 31. And I love how, as Mr W, he silently helped JX heal and move on. I also love how he relentlessly pursued JX in hopes of a second chance.

I still don’t like the last episode though. While I’m ok now of them not having a baby yet - I think it’s ok for them to have a few years of just them, enjoying their married life - I still don’t like the ending. It really felt rushed with everything resolved in last 10 minutes only. And Anna got away with her misdeeds just like that, and being in a wedding, I don’t think that makes sense.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this forum. I felt like I somehow gained friends. :) Thanks for the chats and exchange of views. And special thanks to our lovely translators like @WinCee and especially to @libra22 I’m really grateful. :)

Hope to “see” y’all in the next drama of LJ and XZL. I already look forward to EL3.

:sparklyeyes::handsup::Megathanks:

For the meantime, anyone started watching Mr. Honesty? I watched it because of LJ. I actually binge watched last weekend, given it’s long weekend here but not much option to go anywhere because of  COVID-19. So I have plenty of time to kill. Lol.  Anyway, while there are scenes where I wish XZL is the ML, I love the story and I think LJ and XYL do look good together. But I’m disappointed that it’s dubbed. I personally like LJ’s real voice so I’m puzzled why the producers decided to dubbed instead. - on a side note, I’ve noticed that it’s common practice in Cdrama to dubbed instead of using actors’ real voice, which is a shame. Would anyone know why this is so?

I watch it too and I believe that Anna punishment was cut from it or they want Anna punishment to be seeing XY marry JX 

I agree with you that XZL should be lead for Mr. Honestly and to me the lead for Mr. Honestly he seem too stiff maybe it just me 

I also notice that they dubbed actor and actress voice too and Im curious to why too 

Archived