[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

XZL updated his tik tok today!:transforms:

邢昭林: "最后一秒害羞了”

XZL: Shy in the last second

@annamchoi You're most welcome. If I come across details on how to purchase the necklace, I'll post it here

Here's a close up shot! 

006O3ZZrly1ggdpiupc3kj315e21lnoc.jpg

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to love the original version of this drama so when this came out I was like damnnnn needa watch it even though I wasn’t really a fan of the main leads (never finished any of XZL’s dramas sadly and about LJ, never started any) but after finishing watching this, I got convinced by their acting skills haha so I’m gonna give a try to the other drama where they’re pairing! :)

19 minutes ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

I used to love the original version of this drama so when this came out I was like damnnnn needa watch it even though I wasn’t really a fan of the main leads (never finished any of XZL’s dramas sadly and about LJ, never started any) but after finishing watching this, I got convinced by their acting skills haha so I’m gonna give a try to the other drama where they’re pairing! :)

Haha...welcome to the club. Do check out Eternal Love (EL) 1 & 2 starring our OTP! They had the first screen kiss in EL1. :fun:

18 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Haha...welcome to the club. Do check out Eternal Love (EL) 1 & 2 starring our OTP! They had the first screen kiss in EL1. :fun:

Thank you! Yeaaah, gonna start it tonight hehe!

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

@libra22 thank you..can I y yet ask  another favor; is there a way for me to see the ZXL Dazed Korea edition ? A pic perhaps? Because I would like to purchase a copy.thankS

Hi, is dazed korea edition a magazine? When was this magazine published? I'm actually a new fan and his 2 recent magazines are So cool and Alone. 

While searching for it, I found these photos during YAMD press conference. XZL was wearing hugo boss during the press conference.

006yPtXJly1g3xdf8yg29j31900u0e83.jpg

006yPtXJly1g3xdf9ox6lj31900u0kjn.jpg006yPtXJly1g3xdfagp6rj31360u0b2b.jpg006yPtXJly1g3xdf8lbj5j30u0160e82.jpg006yPtXJly1g3xdf9cdlaj30u01601kz.jpg006yPtXJly1g3xdf9rm7ej30u0190x6q.jpg006yPtXJly1g3xdf8fizuj30u0160hdu.jpg

So i just finish watching the sub episode.... overall thoughts,

1. Wish it was JX who went to find XY, after all the mistrusts she had on him and he patiently, up until ep36 at that to show that he really, really, a gazillion really really cared for her... and yet she just misunderstood him and always want to leave him.. sigh...

2. The Dylan character in this drama is super nice :wub:

3. The first half of the drama was too long while the 2nd half was short since it focused too much on the side characters, as some commented, epecially on the last two episodes... it should have shown how JX redeem XY after all the anguished she put him though in all the episodes:D  Basically the ending could be better?

4. I tot the headache hotel kiss in Hungary was far hotter than the final boat scene? Maybe that boat scene was shoot, together with the first few episodes and they are still shy? Who knows?

5. Jx's mom in this drama is so pretty:D

Im at 15th episode of the Eternal Love and ZXL is still stiff in the drama and the kiss scenes - no one is moving their mouths! :D

And yes, i hope LG doesnt act so weak anymore... seeing EL1 - her timid weak character (the other personality)  and the snail character here - just doesnt suit her.

I hope she has a stronger characters in her future dramas, even though they are now filming EL3. Hope it would be good.

15 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@libra22 A friend I were supposed to buy copies but last minute it didnt push through because my friend needs to have at least 5 orders .She said ZXL is the first chinese actor to be featured in Dazed Korea.

I saw Li Xian being featured in dazed korea's website and the below article stated that he was the first Chinese artiste to grace the cover of dazed korea magazine. Maybe XZL will be gracing the upcoming issues of dazed korea?

http://www.dazedkorea.com/

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/li-xian-first-chinese-artiste-grace-cover-dazed-korea-magazine

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

I saw Li Xian being featured in dazed korea's website and the below article stated that he was the first Chinese artiste to grace the cover of dazed korea magazine. Maybe XZL will be gracing the upcoming issues of dazed korea?

http://www.dazedkorea.com/

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/li-xian-first-chinese-artiste-grace-cover-dazed-korea-magazine

Thank you for this..maybe it is the case..the dazed korea will soon feature ZXL..but apprently we can pre order.will ask my friend full details about this..

How to register in Oasis?? Thanks!

4 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

So i just finish watching the sub episode.... overall thoughts,

1. Wish it was JX who went to find XY, after all the mistrusts she had on him and he patiently, up until ep36 at that to show that he really, really, a gazillion really really cared for her... and yet she just misunderstood him and always want to leave him.. sigh...

2. The Dylan character in this drama is super nice :wub:

3. The first half of the drama was too long while the 2nd half was short since it focused too much on the side characters, as some commented, epecially on the last two episodes... it should have shown how JX redeem XY after all the anguished she put him though in all the episodes:D  Basically the ending could be better?

4. I tot the headache hotel kiss in Hungary was far hotter than the final boat scene? Maybe that boat scene was shoot, together with the first few episodes and they are still shy? Who knows?

5. Jx's mom in this drama is so pretty:D

Im at 15th episode of the Eternal Love and ZXL is still stiff in the drama and the kiss scenes - no one is moving their mouths! :D

And yes, i hope LG doesnt act so weak anymore... seeing EL1 - her timid weak character (the other personality)  and the snail character here - just doesnt suit her.

I hope she has a stronger characters in her future dramas, even though they are now filming EL3. Hope it would be good.

I agree you that JX should have went to look for XY and Anna should have told the truth in ep. 34 instead of dragging it 

I feel that the ending was rushed for some reason 

I agree that JX mom does look pretty :D

Watch EL2 and their kissing scene get better and you see two XZL as MLC :D

I like LJ in EL because she more tough but then again she modern girl in ancient time 

But I like her more in EL2 since she more fierce and love how she make XZL jealous but also how she got jealous as well

8 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Thank you for this..maybe it is the case..the dazed korea will soon feature ZXL..but apprently we can pre order.will ask my friend full details about this..

How to register in Oasis?? Thanks!

The chinese name of oasis app is "绿洲". You may get the download link from here:

https://qumin.co.uk/qumin-news/meet-oasis-weibos-new-chinese-instagram/

11 hours ago, libra22 said:

Hi, is dazed korea edition a magazine? When was this magazine published? I'm actually a new fan and his 2 recent magazines are So cool and Alone. 

While searching for it, I found these photos during YAMD press conference. XZL was wearing hugo boss during the press conference.

006yPtXJly1g3xdf8yg29j31900u0e83.jpg

006yPtXJly1g3xdf9ox6lj31900u0kjn.jpg006yPtXJly1g3xdfagp6rj31360u0b2b.jpg006yPtXJly1g3xdf8lbj5j30u0160e82.jpg006yPtXJly1g3xdf9cdlaj30u01601kz.jpg006yPtXJly1g3xdf9rm7ej30u0190x6q.jpg006yPtXJly1g3xdf8fizuj30u0160hdu.jpg

Is XZL model as well because he really look good in any outfit 

13 hours ago, angee818323 said:

I agree you that JX should have went to look for XY and Anna should have told the truth in ep. 34 instead of dragging it 

I feel that the ending was rushed for some reason 

I agree that JX mom does look pretty :D

Watch EL2 and their kissing scene get better and you see two XZL as MLC :D

I like LJ in EL because she more tough but then again she modern girl in ancient time 

But I like her more in EL2 since she more fierce and love how she make XZL jealous but also how she got jealous as well

Hehee... thanks for agreeing on my comments... i just wish XY gets more love from CJX, instead of keep running away and expects CY to come to her over and over again... ok, that is done and over with, i hope their next modern drama will be more fun:w00t:.

I look forward to the next season of EL (2), im still on ep15 and hopefully finish Season 1 by tonight:D

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Hehee... thanks for agreeing on my comments... i just wish XY gets more love from CJX, instead of keep running away and expects CY to come to her over and over again... ok, that is done and over with, i hope their next modern drama will be more fun:w00t:.

I look forward to the next season of EL (2), im still on ep15 and hopefully finish Season 1 by tonight:D

Ur welcome and I want to see JX love XY but I have to say it more fun to see jealous XY 

Me too I want to see a more fun modern drama with them like EL :D

Nice video of EL1 & 2 and YAMD featuring similar kiss and hugging scenes:winkx:

@angee818323 Yes, he is a model but think his focus now is on acting. He seldom appear in variety shows too.

Congras to YAMD for reaching 1.8 billion viewerships! :hooray2:

006pXTEBly1ggfb42rknmj30u01hcnpd.jpg

3 hours ago, libra22 said:

Nice video of EL1 & 2 and YAMD featuring similar kiss and hugging scenes:winkx:

@angee818323 Yes, he is a model but think his focus now is on acting. He seldom appear in variety shows too.

Congras to YAMD for reaching 1.8 billion viewerships! :hooray2:

006pXTEBly1ggfb42rknmj30u01hcnpd.jpg

Ok cool and i see him in some variety show too and congrats to YAMD on reaching 1.8 billion viewership :happy2:

Just finish the 1st season of EL..  i see the link why they want the same couple to do YAMD, - kind linked to their eternal love lines, i guess.

Ok, i gotta say, the ending of EL 1 was weird. It just ended abruptly. As many have mentioned, it was a low budgeted drama and EL2 and their subsequent pairings have more budget for their dramas. Definately much more improvement from EL 1 to YAMD, from what i can see. Will try to have a look at EL2 soon:D

Archived