[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

On 7/1/2020 at 12:02 AM, libra22 said:

Airport photos of our OTP in Mar 2019 

I always be a silent reader in any forum but kinda addicted to this couple because of YAMD. And from YAMD, i know about Eternal Love 1 & 2...

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XZL's tik tok update today (1 Jul 2020):fun:

Voice over: Move your cervical spine. Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right

(Caption - Make a mistake! Make a mistake!)

Voice over: Right, Left

Congras to YAMD! It crosses 1.6 billion viewerships! :hooray2:

006TYGm6ly1ggb849xp79j33271w3x6t.jpg

They actually made a necklace of memento and is selling it as limited edition!   

007vh9cvly1ggb9lkt17nj30l43m047r.jpg007vh9cvly1ggb9llcnloj30ku0kutao.jpg007vh9cvly1ggb9llw341j30ku0ku0tv.jpg

@libra22 how to purchase the  necklace??

And may I ask what did XY said to JX after their wedding kiss? And the airport pics where are they headed? Thanks!

Watched eps 31-32 subbed.I feel that JX and XY almosr reconciled even it werent for Anna's text message.

I know that 3 years of separation is not a guarantee that both XY snd JX  were truly healed and had move on..Both still love eacother , its just that both are still hurting.

I also feel thatvJX is very touch knowing XY had done so much for the bettermenr of the island abd its people.from simple to a tourist destination.and that everything was named after Ximi.

40 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

And may I ask what did XY said to JX after their wedding kiss? And the airport pics where are they headed? Thanks!

Watched eps 31-32 subbed.I feel that JX and XY almosr reconciled even it werent for Anna's text message.

I know that 3 years of separation is not a guarantee that both XY snd JX  were truly healed and had move on..Both still love eacother , its just that both are still hurting.

I also feel thatvJX is very touch knowing XY had done so much for the bettermenr of the island abd its people.from simple to a tourist destination.and that everything was named after Ximi.

I agree and Anna is just trying to sabotage anything between XY and JX because like i say she is selfish person 

Now i can see why XY throw Dylan at Anna at end of ep. 31 and begin ep. 32 is so that he can spend time with JX as Mr. W without interference from Anna 

@libra22 i love the necklace and i saw it on weibo too

Another BTS! :hypehype:

Voice over - The beautiful dance steps in your eyes

Voice over - It's actually like this

(Caption in pink - Staggering duo)

(Caption in green - Watching carefully)

XZL: Eh, wait, wait

(Caption - Know at a glance. Discard as soon as you learn.)

(Caption in pink on XZL - Wooden and slow)

XZL: It's so difficult!

(Caption in pink - Powerless excuse)

XZL: Everyone is fair. There must always be a flaw. For example, limbs are not coordinated.

4 hours ago, annamchoi said:

It wasn't stated in the mailer how to purchase the necklace.

After the wedding kiss, XY said "Let's go. I'll bring you to a place". 

As for the airport pics, not sure if it they were heading to Hungary or some other places.

Watch ep. 33 with eng sub was funny with what XY call himself after he mistaken sent a wrong sticker also JX mom right for her to go back to XY since she can tell her daughter still in love with XY 

Ep. 34 with eng sub was more emotional for me for how hurtful XY felt after what JX call him and I feel that XY still doesnt know that JX got the wrong file that Anna make up.

I also feel that Dylan trying to help Anna get XY by telling JX to give up on him which JX is still very much in love with XY 

Here's XZL promoting his YAMD drama for Tencent TV :foryou:

XZL: Hello everyone! My drama "You are my destiny" is currently airing at 极光TV. Quickly log in to Tencent video TV and 极光TV. Enjoy the big screen feast with me.

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

Here's XZL promoting his YAMD drama for Tencent TV 

XZL: Hello everyone! My drama "You are my destiny" is currently airing at 极光TV. Quickly log in to Tencent video TV and 极光TV. Enjoy the big screen feast with me.

:heart4:

Hmm... just finish ep33. JiaXin never did give Xinyi to explain why he allowed the abortion to take place.

Xinyi have tried his best to show his love to her ever since he found out he actually cared and fell in love with her but it is always JiaXin's vulnerabilities which doesnt allow her to believe that XinYi love her dearly.

Torturing Xinyi, brining up about baby just to hurt Xinyi. I do hope JiaXin made up to him. Haiz..

--- 

Ok, ep34, she apologised... :unsure:

4 hours ago, libra22 said:

The fans are really good at such things  :hwaiting:

credit as labelled

005A6K9Hgy1gg35kt3h3hj30n012utez.jpg

005A6K9Hgy1gg35ktr3btj30n012ugun.jpg005A6K9Hgy1gg35kv3a0oj32bc1sxqv5.jpg

Aaaa this scene ! Just finished watching YAMD final episode with eng sub. I feel like i gonna rewatched the eternal love 1 & 2 and YAMD all over againnnn.. they’re so cute together and I still cannot move on with this couple :wub:

11 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Hmm... just finish ep33. JiaXin never did give Xinyi to explain why he allowed the abortion to take place.

Xinyi have tried his best to show his love to her ever since he found out he actually cared and fell in love with her but it is always JiaXin's vulnerabilities which doesnt allow her to believe that XinYi love her dearly.

Torturing Xinyi, brining up about baby just to hurt Xinyi. I do hope JiaXin made up to him. Haiz..

--- 

Ok, ep34, she apologised... :unsure:

Ep. 34 was emotional for me and sad to see a hurted XY because JX think that XY want her to give up Ximi 

XY want JX to go back to him but she still hurting 

For JX the reason for her not to go back to XY is Anna 

Watched Episode 31-34 with subs and would probably finish the series tonight hehe. My thoughts on the episodes 

The scenes are much painful now that I know what they were talking about. 

It was hard watching XY tried his best to woo her back but JX who never got over the hurt she's been through pushed him back over and over again and it was so painful to watch coz both of them are hurting. I really felt the hurt XY felt when she accused him as cold blooded person. But he loves her too much that he desperately tried to win her over but failed for the nth time

And I'm just so mad that Anna even had the guts to smile at JX when they saw each other again on the dance studio as if she did nothing wrong. And I'm so angry at Dylan for trying to use his sister so JX won't get back with XY as if both have no minds to decide what they really want to do. It's both selfish on their parts and it's no wonder they are siblings hah....

My favorite part of Episode 34, when XY, SQ, JX and the lawyer had a meeting for the divorce lawsuit (?) . I'm in love with SQ on this scene , I love her confidence only to be slammed by evidences on XY's parts haha.... 

Overall I really felt they could have finished all the twists and turns on episode 34  as they are already trying to talk about what happened in the past. But the writer keep adding so many things to the episodes to try and break our OTP until the very end lol 

After watch ep. 35 with eng sub i feel XY heart broken as he watches Dylan pretend to be Mr. W so that JX can be happy

I can feel XY breakdown after he tell JX that he will hug her one last time and he let her go and turn around 

I still cant believe that XZL only 22 years old and I would  think that he much older cause he act very mature in this series 

Anna is most twisted person i have ever seen especially when XY told her that he and JX is over and she smile then she has Dylan and JX come over for dinner with XY just to make XY see that Dylan is better for JX 

Dylan become suspicious of Anna after she accidentally told him what in the divorce paper which she told him that XY told her 

But Dylan know that XY never told her since XY told him that he has no idea what made JX mad at him and wont forgive him

Ep. 36 had a good scene for Anson and Si Qi which Anson proposal was sweet 

JX finally realize she still in love with XY but cant be with him because of Anna which I find it silly since XY love JX only 

JX told Dylan that Anna give her the divorce agreement which he find it odd to why Anna would give JX a divorce paper and JX think that XY sent it to her 

I had odd feeling that JX knew XY was Mr. W and not Dylan because as she told Dylan that she didnt feel comfortable when she with Dylan 

JX finally realized that XY always being by her side 

I can see why XY didnt believe Dylan about the supplemental being switch because he know that Anna was the one that switch it and once Dylan told XY that JX leaving XY start running to stop JX 

I love the airport scene which XY told JX that she is his destiny

I still dont understand why they would invite Anna to their wedding which she is the one that cause the misunderstanding between XY and JX 

I love the honeymoon since it was where they first meet 

I love how XY told JX that when it come to love when and why dont matter but he fall in love with her when she jump into the pool to get the ring back 

After watch this remake in my opinion for this drama is that XY never love Anna but he fall in love with JX and it show with him being jealous but mostly how hard he chase after JX to get her to come back to him after three years she left him 

For Anna i think she become obsessed with XY after JX come into his life 

Anna never care for XY and only want him because JX took him after from her and Anna treated XY like a toy from stood him up 11 times and abandoned him on the cruise ship to be white swan

12 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Watched Episode 31-34 with subs and would probably finish the series tonight hehe. My thoughts on the episodes 

The scenes are much painful now that I know what they were talking about. 

It was hard watching XY tried his best to woo her back but JX who never got over the hurt she's been through pushed him back over and over again and it was so painful to watch coz both of them are hurting. I really felt the hurt XY felt when she accused him as cold blooded person. But he loves her too much that he desperately tried to win her over but failed for the nth time

And I'm just so mad that Anna even had the guts to smile at JX when they saw each other again on the dance studio as if she did nothing wrong. And I'm so angry at Dylan for trying to use his sister so JX won't get back with XY as if both have no minds to decide what they really want to do. It's both selfish on their parts and it's no wonder they are siblings hah....

My favorite part of Episode 34, when XY, SQ, JX and the lawyer had a meeting for the divorce lawsuit (?) . I'm in love with SQ on this scene , I love her confidence only to be slammed by evidences on XY's parts haha.... 

Overall I really felt they could have finished all the twists and turns on episode 34  as they are already trying to talk about what happened in the past. But the writer keep adding so many things to the episodes to try and break our OTP until the very end lol 

I agree that she should have finish the hurting and twist and turn on ep. 34 but they really had to add Dylan asking JX to give up on XY for Anna 

for me my favorite part of ep. 34 is SQ face when she looks at the doll 

Finished with Episodes 35-36 subbed.somehow I pity Dylan for even if he spent 3 years with JX in Hungary love cant be force he had the oppurnity but then their friendship didn't blossomed  into something else..as for Anna a bit annoyed because  of how she schemed in doing things that would badly hurt JX. jeaously  selfishness swallowed her pride..she  realized it too late how much he loved XYnot until JX came into the picture ...

Truly, time and time has proven  that when people are destined to be together Fate and Love will find a way !♥️

I will surely miss my OTP big time! still have Eternal Love 1&2 though..Im half through S1

Definitely Im so looking forward to S3!

@libra22 as always thank you so much for sharing all  YAMD goodies! And  I have a favor to ask , if ever the details of the necklace of how to purchase it, won't you mind sharing it here..Thanks!

Archived