Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定


sugarplum892
 Share

Recommended Posts

Translated one of the deleted scenes of EL2, the necktie scene. There are also 2 necktie scenes in YAMD. Which one do you prefer among the 3 scenes?   :fullofhearts: 

 

MLC: Come in and see

Xiao Tan: No need.

MLC: What, you just like to watch secretly. Come over, help me pick a tie.

Xiao Tan: Oh.

MLC: Help me put it on

Xiao Tan: You have recovered already. Why do you still ask me to serve you?

MLC: Why? Otherwise bring me to the hospital. If there's anything wrong, you pay for my medical expenses.

Xiao Tan: Please don't.

Xiao Tan: Can you help me hold on to this?

Xiao Tan: I'm too stupid. I can't learn.

MLC: Do you really can't learn, or do you have any evil thoughts?

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's another deleted scene of EL2. Our OTP are in modern clothing!:Cornykiss:

 

Xiao Tan: Let's make it clear!

Ling Ke: Miss Qu, didn't you humiliate me enough in the kitchen? What do you want now?

Xiao Tan: I have nothing to do with MLC, neither do I want to climb socially. You look after him. Don't come bother me again.

MLC: Didn't I tell you earlier, I have something to tell you after the auction.

MLC: Ling Ke, I have told you many times. Our relationship only stays at work. Moreover I have transferred all the shares and assets of the company to your name, hoping that you won't harass my private life again. Since you have gotten the money, you should do what I said.

Ling Ke: You!

Auctioneer: Let's look at the next item. It has good workmanship. Those who are interested, please bid.

Lady: $30 Million

MLC caught Xiao Tan's hand: $50 Million

 

 

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2020 at 9:21 PM, libra22 said:

Here's another deleted scene of EL2. Our OTP are in modern clothing!:Cornykiss:

 

Xiao Tan: Let's make it clear!

Ling Ke: Miss Qu, didn't you humiliate me enough in the kitchen? What do you want now?

Xiao Tan: I have nothing to do with MLC, neither do I want to climb socially. You look after him. Don't come bother me again.

MLC: Didn't I tell you earlier, I have something to tell you after the auction.

MLC: Ling Ke, I have told you many times. Our relationship only stays at work. Moreover I have transferred all the shares and assets of the company to your name, hoping that you won't harass my private life again. Since you have gotten the money, you should do what I said.

Ling Ke: You!

Auctioneer: Let's look at the next item. It has good workmanship. Those who are interested, please bid.

Lady: $30 Million

MLC caught Xiao Tan's hand: $50 Million

 

Can I choose all three of them but if I have to choose one then second one where XY teach JX how to tie a necktie and then their first kiss real kiss

I notice a lot of deleted scene for our OTP even in EL there was a deleted scene and it was show only in a MV 

Edited by Lynne
When quoting a post, please remove the video :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2020 at 11:21 PM, annamchoi said:

This boy melts my heart everytime! ♥️♥️♥️

 

Handsome :fullofhearts:

Edited by Lynne
When quoting a post, please remove the video :)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hihi, I have compiled some clips of the airport scenes and photos in 2018. Read somewhere that these photos/clips happened in mid 2018 when they were going to attend some programme together to promote EL. Think some of you may not have seen the clips.

 

@annamchoi This clip will surely make your heart flip flop multiple times :D:D . Sharing some of the photos that i like as well. Enjoy! :fullofhearts:

Here's the translations:

1st clip:

XZL: Xiao Tan. Liang Jie! Liang Jie!

Security: She ignore you. She went in.

XZL: Liang Jie! You don't want your air ticket?

 

5th clip:

Fan: Zhao Lin, have you taken your lunch?

XZL: Haven't. But I'm not hungry.

XZL to LJ: Miss, I also want to take a picture with you. Haha...

 

 

8rtvFey.jpgOLXRY9P.jpgW6phAmP.jpg

Nfyzk6o.jpg

They are not holding hands in case you are wondering about this pic.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2020 at 5:48 PM, libra22 said:

Hihi, I have compiled some clips of the airport scenes and photos in 2018. Read somewhere that these photos/clips happened in mid 2018 when they were going to attend some programme together to promote EL. Think some of you may not have seen the clips.

 

@annamchoi This clip will surely make your heart flip flop multiple times :D:D . Sharing some of the photos that i like as well. Enjoy! :fullofhearts:

Here's the translations:

1st clip:

XZL: Xiao Tan. Liang Jie! Liang Jie!

Security: She ignore you. She went in.

XZL: Liang Jie! You don't want your air ticket?

 

5th clip:

Fan: Zhao Lin, have you taken your lunch?

XZL: Haven't. But I'm not hungry.

XZL to LJ: Miss, I also want to take a picture with you. Haha...

 

 

They are not holding hands in case you are wondering about this pic.

 

:heart4:

Edited by Lynne
When quoting a post, please remove the pictures :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2020 at 2:22 PM, libra22 said:

Congratulations to Xing Zhao Lin for breaking one million fans in his douyin account! 

 

Wow congrats to Xing Zhao Lin

Edited by Lynne
When quoting a post, please remove the pictures :)
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just thinking about this when i saw the below picture posted on weibo and then I found this video and uploaded it. :Megalol:

 

Here's the translation:

(Caption in blue - XZL and LJ this CP when get together will shoot, shoot, shoot)

Voice-over: XZL and LJ this CP, when get together will take photos of each other

 

XZL: Are you trying to black me? (it's a joke among friends, think it means to take ugly photo of him)

(Caption - Peek! Ai yo!)

XZL: There's someone behind. 

XZL: All you pictures are black. None of them can be seen.

(Caption - Concubine is very naughty)

LJ: There is. This one is nice.

XZL: This one is so handsome! 

(Caption in blue - The face value of this prince is Dongyue's number one)

(Caption in yellow - This one is so handsome. This one is so handsome. This one is so handsome.)

 

(Arrow pointed at XZL: Disgusted)

XZL: No photography skills. Too bad! 

XZL: The phone can take better photo than her.

(Caption - This prince is very professional)

 

(Caption in pink - Modeling girl)

(Caption in heart - Pretty pose)

(Caption in pink - Shooting carefully)

 

XZL: Ha Ha Ha....

(Caption - Not happy)

XZL: Who can you blame for laughing like this?

(Caption when XZL is holding LJ's name tag - Look here)

(Caption in white on LJ - Trust you one more time)

(Caption in white on XZL - It's right to trust in me)

(Caption in yellow - Failed again!)

XZL: Hahaha....

 

005A6K9Hgy1ggsyxckejpj30n014tjzh.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

XZL shared this post with his fans in the fans club today. The cake must be from his fan club! :fullofhearts:

 

XZL: These photos belong to you only, thank you. 23 years old, I may not post sensational words on weibo, but I wish to say thank you, some of you have stayed with me for a long time, some of you stayed with me for a short time, anyway, it is fate that we meet, I hope that there will be more good works for you in the future, keep in good shape, once fat it will destroy all :joy: (I will never get fat to Xia Di's time again:joy: ). Lastly, no matter how long you like me, I hope I can live up to your liking, I will work hard, 23 years old is just the beginning

 

Happy Birthday to you! Keep up the good works!:heart4:

 

b053f6d5gy1ggz103urm7j20ty0p9wq9.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz109evggj21hc0zjnpd.jpg0062s8HXgy1ggz0yqfndgj31hc0zjkjl.jpg

 



b053f6d5gy1ggz10ahwxyj21hc0zjkjl.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz10c6wr2j21hc0zjkjl.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz1053xdlj235s23ux6p.jpgb053f6d5gy1ggz106kfpaj223u35sb2a.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2020 at 11:27 PM, libra22 said:

XZL shared this post with his fans in the fans club today. The cake must be from his fan club! :fullofhearts:

 

XZL: These photos belong to you only, thank you. 23 years old, I may not post sensational words on weibo, but I wish to say thank you, some of you have stayed with me for a long time, some of you stayed with me for a short time, anyway, it is fate that we meet, I hope that there will be more good works for you in the future, keep in good shape, once fat it will destroy all :joy: (I will never get fat to Xia Di's time again:joy: ). Lastly, no matter how long you like me, I hope I can live up to your liking, I will work hard, 23 years old is just the beginning

 

Happy Birthday to you! Keep up the good works!:heart4:

 

 

Xing Zhao Lin so cute and sweet how he posted a picture of cake that his fans give him 

I still cant believe that he only 23 year old with his acting that is so amazing 

Edited by Lynne
Please delete picture/video when you quote :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..