[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

Here's some fans capture today which I have compiled into a video clip :transforms:

@savingrace & @angee818323  I read somewhere last time that for some dramas, in order to better bring out the characters, the director/producer will dub the voice of the actors since there are too many dialects in China. But I think gradually the industry may be moving towards using the real voice of the actors as fans love to hear their real voices instead. Just like EL1 & @L2, they dubbed XZL's voice but in YAMD, they let him use his real voice instead. So maybe they will let him use his real voice in EL3. 

I've watched Mr Honesty too. Watched it only for LJ but the story line is quite ordinary. Watching 'It's ok not to be ok' (kdrama), it's quite good though. I love all of SYJ's clothings in that drama, they are all so pretty and she carries them very well. Check it out if you gals are free!

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, libra22 said:

Here's some fans capture today which I have compiled into a video clip :transforms:

@savingrace & @angee818323  I read somewhere last time that for some dramas, in order to better bring out the characters, the director/producer will dub the voice of the actors since there are too many dialects in China. But I think gradually the industry may be moving towards using the real voice of the actors as fans love to hear their real voices instead. Just like EL1 & @L2, they dubbed XZL's voice but in YAMD, they let him use his real voice instead. So maybe they will let him use his real voice in EL3. 

I've watched Mr Honesty too. Watched it only for LJ but the story line is quite ordinary. Watching 'It's ok not to be ok' (kdrama), it's quite good though. I love all of SYJ's clothings in that drama, they are all so pretty and she carries them very well. Check it out if you gals are free!

K thank u 

19 hours ago, libra22 said:

Thanks for the explanation @libra22 . That makes sense but personally, I think dubbing in different voice doesn’t help the character and instead it pulls it down because it sounds so scripted and it’s distracting especially when the voice doesn’t match the actor/actress - I’ve seen some that has the actress’ voice dubbed in a little girl’s voice. But I may just be in the minority who feels this way, given I don’t understand the language.

Anyway, I have on my watchlist “It’s Ok to not be Ok”.  Thank goodness it’s in Netflix. :) But I’m waiting for it to be over so I’ll just binge watch. I love KSH ever since “Moon Embracing the Sun”.  
:heartxoxo:

Have you watched “The King Eternal Monarch”? It’s also in my watchlist but never got around to watching it yet because I’m kinda addicted to watching C-dramas right now. LOL. So far, most of the cdrama I watched this year are quite good and I’m able to finish.  Past year, I’ll watch, then drop it halfway because it gets draggy. 

1 hour ago, savingrace said:

Thanks for the explanation @libra22 . That makes sense but personally, I think dubbing in different voice doesn’t help the character and instead it pulls it down because it sounds so scripted and it’s distracting especially when the voice doesn’t match the actor/actress - I’ve seen some that has the actress’ voice dubbed in a little girl’s voice. But I may just be in the minority who feels this way, given I don’t understand the language.

Anyway, I have on my watchlist “It’s Ok to not be Ok”.  Thank goodness it’s in Netflix. :) But I’m waiting for it to be over so I’ll just binge watch. I love KSH ever since “Moon Embracing the Sun”.  
:heartxoxo:

Have you watched “The King Eternal Monarch”? It’s also in my watchlist but never got around to watching it yet because I’m kinda addicted to watching C-dramas right now. LOL. So far, most of the cdrama I watched this year are quite good and I’m able to finish.  Past year, I’ll watch, then drop it halfway because it gets draggy. 

I like KSH too in Moon Embracing the Sun and My love from the star. He went missing for 3 years after his military service and finally this drama. I'm enjoying the drama so far.

I haven't watch The King Eternal Monarch yet as I'm also addicted to watching Cdrama currently after I first watched it last year. My first Cdrama was "My girlfriend is an alien". It was so funny and beautiful otp, that was how i started watching Cdrama since last year. 

@annamchoi How was King Eternal Monarch ? Is it worth watching?

3 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Love the pic of our otp!! ♥️ @libra22

Me too, the new theme is somehow confusing!

@savingrace Im on ELS2 marathon now..finished with KEM And its okay not to be okay is at moment on hold- bec of ELS2.

Is KEM good? I don’t particularly like the actress it’s why I can hold off and not watching it yet. :D

2 hours ago, libra22 said:

I like KSH too in Moon Embracing the Sun and My love from the star. He went missing for 3 years after his military service and finally this drama. I'm enjoying the drama so far.

I haven't watch The King Eternal Monarch yet as I'm also addicted to watching Cdrama currently after I first watched it last year. My first Cdrama was "My girlfriend is an alien". It was so funny and beautiful otp, that was how i started watching Cdrama since last year. 

I love our OTP pic too and I saw some of King Eternal Monarch and to me it seem boring and i didnt really get it because I wasnt sure if they are time traveling or in other dimension a

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

yeah, I’m glad KSH is back. And what a come back he did, to show up in the last scene of Hotel Del

Luna. I think it’s not even a 2 minutes screen time, but it made an impact. :)

Oh nice! I also watch Kdrama a lot. Actually, I used to watch it more than Cdrama.  My first Cdrama was “Love 020”, which I love. Then I watched 10 Miles of Peach Blossom. I love it too. 
I also read English translated Chinese novels,

especially the ones that’s been adapted in tv series. Most of the time, I find the books better than the tv series. 

4 hours ago, libra22 said:

Sharing a nice pic of our otp and xzl  :sparklyeyes:

PS:  I'm not used to this new look of soompi. Everything is so dark

I thought I clicked on something that make my phone screen dark like this, LOL.  I don't like it either.

credit as labelled006TYGm6ly1ggkxethpjaj3334223e86.jpg

006TYGm6ly1ggkxfkr16rj3334223npj.jpg

006TYGm6ly1ggkxfansdij3334223u13.jpg006TYGm6ly1ggkxf5c78wj3334223x6w.jpg006TYGm6ly1ggkxg4l88xj356o3ggnpz.jpg

Finally found his post. This was posted by XZL on his weibo on 2 Jul 2019. He said there are 3 nude/bed scenes in YAMD. The day after tomorrow he will be filming the last nude/bed scene.  If I remember correctly, we only seen 2 bed scenes. So where is the last bed scene? :cries3:

He also said since the end of March (2019) after taking this drama, he have eaten Carbohydrate for less than five times and his weight has dropped from 81kg to 69kg, and his body fat decreased from 20% to 12%. Starting on the 5 Jul, he wants to eat pizza, burger, hamburger pizza, pasta steak, spicy soup crayfish, mutton skewers, beef skewers, lamb chops, meat buns ,stinky tofu, hot and sour black bean noodles, barbecue mutton, scorpion grilled cold noodles, egg filling cake, hot and spicy noodles. This boy must have been deprived of delicious food for 3 months! He was indeed very disciplined as in the end, he didn't eat any of the stuff he mentioned as he said it was not easy to loss so much weight. BTW, his current weight is 74.5 kg as he posted in oasis recently that he needs to loss his weight to 72kg.

XZL: 这部剧三场脱戏,后天最后一场脱戏拍完。从三月底知道接这部戏到现在,吃碳水不到五次[允悲],从81kg,减到了69kg[允悲],体脂从20%到12%。5号开始,我要披萨汉堡汉堡披萨意大利面牛排胡辣汤小龙虾羊肉串牛肉串羊排肉夹馍臭豆腐酸辣粉炸酱面烤肉羊蝎子烤冷面鸡蛋灌饼麻辣烫烩面[摊手]

9b7951d3gy1g4lsf0ofa6j21hc140e81.jpg9b7951d3gy1g4lsezqu9qj21hc140kjl.jpg9b7951d3gy1g4lsez11owj21hc140npd.jpg9b7951d3gy1g4lsf15p1fj21hc1404qp.jpg

On 7/7/2020 at 8:49 PM, libra22 said:

@libra22 Sorry late reply ..atm  still on marathon, 5 more episodes of EL S2..after this  Ill go back to watching Its Okay Not to  Be Okay.Love  KSH!♥️ one of my fave K actors..in fact one of my all time drama of his is TMETS! I even bought the Dvd boxset  a bit hefty in terms of the price..but I dont mind..because the drama itself is worth  watchimg.not to mention the A list casts!

As for KEM, I love LMH too!  thats why I really took time to watch it.as to is it worth watching as a fan it is .just dont focus on Minho's face! Haha! Kidding aside, if you  plan to watch this , need to be focus and  full concentration required! Not only on the love story between leads( no offense, Im not a fan of the girl) but about the parallel worlds! ( got confuse though in the first few eps, but I got to understand as the drama progresses.)

Anyways, is mr honesty a good drama? Worth it? Plan to watch it, just because of Liang Jie.

As I said, I love our OTP, Will support them in their individual projects, but I guess Ill never get use to seeing them with different partners!

So Im really looking forward to EL S3!

Are there any plans to release a DVD boxset of YAMD ? A directors cut perhaps?! which may include deleted scenes...including the bed/nude scenes  ZXL are talking about!!:bashful:

9 hours ago, libra22 said:

credit as labelled006TYGm6ly1ggkxethpjaj3334223e86.jpg

006TYGm6ly1ggkxfkr16rj3334223npj.jpg

006TYGm6ly1ggkxfansdij3334223u13.jpg006TYGm6ly1ggkxf5c78wj3334223x6w.jpg006TYGm6ly1ggkxg4l88xj356o3ggnpz.jpg

Finally found his post. This was posted by XZL on his weibo on 2 Jul 2019. He said there are 3 nude/bed scenes in YAMD. The day after tomorrow he will be filming the last nude/bed scene.  If I remember correctly, we only seen 2 bed scenes. So where is the last bed scene? :cries3:

He also said since the end of March (2019) after taking this drama, he have eaten Carbohydrate for less than five times and his weight has dropped from 81kg to 69kg, and his body fat decreased from 20% to 12%. Starting on the 5 Jul, he wants to eat pizza, burger, hamburger pizza, pasta steak, spicy soup crayfish, mutton skewers, beef skewers, lamb chops, meat buns ,stinky tofu, hot and sour black bean noodles, barbecue mutton, scorpion grilled cold noodles, egg filling cake, hot and spicy noodles. This boy must have been deprived of delicious food for 3 months! He was indeed very disciplined as in the end, he didn't eat any of the stuff he mentioned as he said it was not easy to loss so much weight. BTW, his current weight is 74.5 kg as he posted in oasis recently that he needs to loss his weight to 72kg.

XZL: 这部剧三场脱戏,后天最后一场脱戏拍完。从三月底知道接这部戏到现在,吃碳水不到五次[允悲],从81kg,减到了69kg[允悲],体脂从20%到12%。5号开始,我要披萨汉堡汉堡披萨意大利面牛排胡辣汤小龙虾羊肉串牛肉串羊排肉夹馍臭豆腐酸辣粉炸酱面烤肉羊蝎子烤冷面鸡蛋灌饼麻辣烫烩面[摊手]

9b7951d3gy1g4lsf0ofa6j21hc140e81.jpg9b7951d3gy1g4lsezqu9qj21hc140kjl.jpg9b7951d3gy1g4lsez11owj21hc140npd.jpg9b7951d3gy1g4lsf15p1fj21hc1404qp.jpg

I agree that I only saw two bed scene as well and ZXL look good and I agree that he well disciplined and his body look great in YAMD 

If there is a dvd boxset of YAMD with director cuts i want too

Whoa so many Kim Soo hyun mutual here! Anneyeong! 

Finally finished watching the whole drama with English sub. Same as always, my only complaint is that there was not enough time for our OTP to show how much they love each other after they got back together. Among all the episodes, I have the hardest time watching the miscarriage scene. And my favorite scene will always always be the birthday scene and the scenes before Anna came back.

The actress who played Anna was really effective in playing the role, she annoyed me so much I wanted her to have a hard time after XY found out the truth but instead she was invited to the wedding which annoyed me more lol. Anna's bad timing also added to my annoyance, twice showing up during their lunch date and her texting at the wrong time, with XY not given a chance to explain himself as he's always asleep at those times lol

Dylan on the other hand, I've read he looks like PBG. There's a resemblance but he's more mature looking than PBG as PBG is baby faced. I like Dylan until he asked JX not to get back with XY for his sister. Though he redeemed himself in the end. I still don't like him haha

To end things, I really wish these two would have another modern drama. It suits them well too! I might start Eternal Love Season 1 this weekend as I can't get over these two 

9 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Anyways, is mr honesty a good drama? Worth it? Plan to watch it, just because of Liang Jie.

As I said, I love our OTP, Will support them in their individual projects, but I guess Ill never get use to seeing them with different partners!

So Im really looking forward to EL S3!

Are there any plans to release a DVD boxset of YAMD ? A directors cut perhaps?! which may include deleted scenes...including the bed/nude scenes  ZXL are talking about!!:bashful:

Hi, no worries. Personally i find that Mr Honesty has average story line. I don't really like the ML, watching it just for LJ. 

So far, I didn't see any director cut dvd of YAMD in weibo. I've saw in instagram regarding the sale of YAMD dvd though.

@lhynne  You can see them in modern clothing for 2 eps in EL2. Enjoy both seasons as there are many sweet scenes of our OTP, especially in EL2 and the character of LJ in EL is very different from YAMD. 

This guy melts my heart everytime!:bashful:

@libra22 tried watching snippets of mr honesty..I mean no offense but the feels isnt there---the feeling of giddiness flip flops of my heart.. smiling by myself  unlike whenever I see ZXL!♥️

I hope a DVD boxset will come out! Ill definitely purchase a copy!

Archived