Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

@larrysouth

No worries! I don't think the comment was aimed at you. :D From what you're telling you seem like a man who treats his wife as a man should.

Compared to many drama male leads/supporting roles, RL men don't seem perfect. But I think we can all agree that the drama is sending a message out there that we're not here for the men who think they can own women. And I personally think, thankfully, the minority of men in RL still thinks that way.

Also, discussions are good that's what the thread is here for. :D

@RODIA @leeminhosny

OMO! So many spoilers... I didn't even watch the videos, just looked at the tweets in the posts. Because I rather want to experience the whole episodes than just snippets here and there.

Also @RODIA, Rowoon ever the gentleman putting his jacket over KHY's legs. Well-raised.

@taskdramafanatic

Poor Dan Oh! The writer really puts her through a lot.

giphy.gif&key=3a8ab4b2cb06fc4f43f3e07358

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

I think HR killed DO but it was not deliberate and he grabbed the sword with his left hand to stop it but it was too late. But the scene doesn’t look like a sword fight. It starts off with guards surr

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

i think so, i mean it's a kdrama, they have to show us the end of the supporting characters as well. 

Makes me wonder if:

Spoiler

the drama will gives us another manhwa or it remains the "Secret" manhwa? But then again "Secret" writer loves to recycle character, so it would make sense for him/her to use old characters again. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I just realized something, kyung is supposedly the main character of trumpet creeper but he kills the main female lead dan oh and which webtoon has a plot line like that unless kyung is the villain and haru is the main lead and dan oh is the female lead. 

Spoiler

kyung is a villain-ish main character like light yagami from death note and haru is a heroic (anti-hero or antagonist) like L. that's why even though kyung is bad, he gets what he wants, the throne by killing dan oh. haru loves dan oh even on stage of trumpet creeper, not just the shadow, if you watch the scenes carefully, they have a lot of moments in the trumpet creeper stage. and when BK tells him to stab her, he hesitates not because he is aware but even the stage haru can't and won't be able to kill dan oh, the writer made his character like that. that's why the writer made BK stab dan oh instead because he's character was originally like a villain's.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

1574167935.gif

Credit: DCGall

@stargazer187

Love though how proud Kim Hye Yoon and Rowoon were when they did the "falling down the stairways" scene. Took probably half a day to film that or at least a couple hours. :D It was all worth it.

I agree about Lee Jae Wook laughing at Hye Yoon when she had to dance while everyone was singing obediently. I think it's Kim Young Dae aka Nam Joo right next to him, also laughing. I think all the boys are charmed by Hye Yoon's aegyo acting. :lol:

Rowoon looking so mighty fine as always in his "secret" corner. :wub:

• Like 8

I've always wanted haru to visit dan oh at the hospital but he was never able to until episode 14, in the moment when he lost her. it was really sad. ive also wanted haru too visit her at her house but that only happened in episode 13 (I think), and not even inside the house. 

@Jillia rowoon is sooo handsome :love:, he barely posts on his Instagram. lol

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

@taskdramafanatic

Didn't he open the IG account only recently? When the drama started airing? :D I hope he keeps up posting stuff. :wub:

It was painful to watch Ha Ru trying to get to Dan Oh but the writer stopped him by starting the new stage again and again. And then when he could it was to watch Dan Oh die. :(My heart can't take all the pain that is coming today.

1574176109.gif

Credit: DCGall

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

@Jillia yes, he opened it recently to promote the drama. me too i want him to post a lots, especially selfies. i want to write hurt, comfort, angst fluff fanfic of where haru visits dan oh at the hospital and also a very cute and fluffy home date at dan oh house when dad's away.but idk where to start or at which point to write so i gave up.lol

filming was supposed to end today? omg rowoon looks fine. isn't that same outfit he is wearing the new webtoon when he passes by dan oh. this haru definitely looks like he has clothes at least so i'm hoping he has a better set up than 'secret's',

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Jillia Yes!! I know right? Jaewook was born in '98 while Rowoon was born in '96. I really didn't expect we'd be the same age. I remember Hyeyoon mentioning behind-the-scenes that during her first meeting with JW, she called him oppa? 

Also, he has a 13-year age gap with his costar in Search: WWW! :o

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year