Network: KBS

Genre: Daily Drama

Episodes: 128

Airdate: April 29th - October 25th, 2019

Airtime: Mon to Fri, 20:25 KST

Director: Sung Joon Hae

Writer: Koo Ji Won

Synopsis:

It's a bubbly drama about family who just can't hate.

Cast:

Lee Young Eun as Wang Geum Hee

Home-for-Summer1.jpg

Na Hye Mi as Wang Geum Joo 

Home-for-Summer6.jpg

Kim San Kwon as Han Joon Ho

Home-for-Summer4.jpg

Yoon Sun Woo as Joo Sang Won

Home-for-Summer2.jpg

Support Cast

Kim Hye Ok as Na Young Shim (Geum Hee’s mother)
Lee Han Wie as Wang Jae Kook (Geum Hee’s father)
Na Hye Mi as Wang Geum Joo (Geum Hee’s younger sister)
Kim Ye Ryung as Byun Myung Ja
Seo Byuk Joon as Wang Geum Dong (Geum Hee’s younger brother)

Kang Suk Woo as Joo Yong Jin (Sang Mi’s father)
Moon Hee Kyung as Heo Kyung Ae (Sang Mi’s mother)
Im Chae Won as Joo Yong Soon (Sang Mi’s aunt)
Son Jong Bum as Soo Chul (Yong Soon’s husband)

Kim Gi Ri as Oh Dae Sung
Kim San Ho as Han Seok Ho
Woo Hee as Jeon Soo Yeon

Teasers:

Press Conference:

OST:

part 1

Spoiler

part 3

part 2

part 4

part 5

OST part 11

part 6

part 7

part 8

part 12

part 13

part 14

part 15

part 16

part 17

part 18

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Summer Care, 여름아 부탁해 / 왕비의 자식들 - Mon-Fri @ 20:25 KST - Premieres on April 29th
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해 - Mon-Fri @ 20:25 KST - Premieres on April 29th
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Another one came lol:joy:

I didn't watch it , but it’s husband stealing Sh-it again , is it our faith to witness a stealing husband in every drama , didn’t they hear of leash , husband leash :joy:

554EBC53-B63C-43DA-9D89-AEF1039F02E4.jpg

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I didn't watch it , but it’s husband stealing Sh-it again , is it our faith to witness a stealing husband in every drama , didn’t they hear of leash , husband leash :joy:

You got to be joking me:expressionless:. It's more like a curse chingu lol:mrgreen:. Even a husband leash never works lol:joy:

I agree with everyone here,:glasses: I read the summary on asianviki, I followed the first episode and nothing with the credits we already know what will happen:confused:. The female lead will be robbed her husband by the second female lead, and therefore the brother of the second female lead who is the lead male will come to comfort her:flushed:, it's so classic, with the fight of the families, the mother-in-law mother We are sure that there will be birth secrets, and the shenanigans of the second female lead who will want to make the female lead suffer:astonished:, can be even to steal the child but the endless number of times that we will see the female lead cry, and cry and still cry I would say at least in the first 100 episodes:bawling:, it is only around the 107 episode that she will smile, the weeding finally at the last episode of the female lead and savior n the end, everyone will make peace, the bad guys will be forgiven because it's just the family, so we have to move forward together, so the ex-husbands will be alike all of the same family at the end of the drama lol:joy::joy:

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali no one is watching :D I don't know if I will give it a try, it is already five episodes, but it starts on Kbs world tomorrow, which is one week late

I watched all 5 EPs because I was bored and it's a typical daily drama lol. By the end of EP 5, I was frustrated and that isn't a good sign:weary:

So let me get this straight, the young boy is the son of the Male Lead, sister of homewrecker. Dear mommy separated ML from the woman he wanted to marry. Now the boy is close to the female lead and it seems like she will adopt him in the future. 

Now I don't understand how the writer will convince me about the cheating part:huh:. The husband looks decent, not to mention he loves his wife. @nohamahamoud2002 did you watch the latest episode? 

So it seems that she asked him to divorce him so that he remarried with a woman likely to give him children ?? that's what she thinks ?? I do not understand, lol, she throws him a pole, that's how he may go to see the other woman. For the moment the husband seems to resist the temptation

17 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

So it seems that she asked him to divorce him so that he remarried with a woman likely to give him children ?? that's what she thinks ?? I do not understand, lol, she throws him a pole, that's how he may go to see the other woman. For the moment the husband seems to resist the temptation

Actually she asked him if they can adopt a child:). I understand where she is coming from however I don't think the husband likes the idea from the look of his face. 

From the preview, seems like he will fall for the temptation or the lady will do something considering the fact he is drunken in her car. 

Interesting. So he is not falling for the temptation yet. I'll give him credit for that lol. He decided to adopt YR and the family looks happy in the preview. Good thing he allowed the adoption because of his wife not so that he would prove a point to his mom. Guess he really loves his wife now. 

Can't believe homewrecker decided to pursue him again because of What? Because of some High school teenage love fraud. Unbelievable:expressionless:

Archived