[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lu09  thank you for the correction regarding Yeo Rum's family name. So there is a possibility that Yeo Rum is not Sang Won's son. There may be other children at the orphanage who arrived at the same period or time as Yeo Rum. 

And also I hope the Adoption Center abides by the laws and rules and regulations regarding confidentiality of information on the children that are in the orphanage.

No more hilarious, unrealistic, situations please.

SW's love for YR is clear from the start. Their bonding started even before SW started to love GH. He found him in the bookstore when he was lost, he saved him from the car accident with strong parental instinct. He soothed him in the kindergarten when other kids nagged him and carried him( piggybacked him). Also he gave him love cookies. I think he is definitely his father. There is too much focus on SW/YR interaction to ignore :)

24 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

SW's love for YR is clear from the start. Their bonding started even before SW started to love GH. He found him in the bookstore when he was lost, he saved him from the car accident with strong parental instinct. He soothed him in the kindergarten when other kids nagged him and carried him( piggybacked him). Also he gave him love cookies. I think he is definitely his father. There is too much focus on SW/YR interaction to ignore :)

Yep dont forget he is the one that found him when he ran away from home he knew exactly where he would be.

I think there will be a couple of people who will hate that YR turns out to be SW's son. Those two people are SR and JH. Why? Because SR looked down on Bora and thought she was unworthy of SW but also she was jealous that she never got SW's love and he chose Bora who she felt did not match him. Remember SR is still persisting in her pursuit even though SW has told her she is in the "Friend Zone" and has told her that the reason why he never LIKED her was because they have different values on people. Also she is just too pushy and disrespectful to the man's personal feelings. Finding out he went as far as to hold a secret marriage with Bora even if it was not registered and went far enough to sleep together resulting in a child is going to hit SR hard. Remember she thinks that SW and her are on the same level as both have not married.

This is what his mother is trying to protect as well. Making sure her son is seen in the best light and having a kid means he has had a woman before and been in love with someone. Its one of the main reason why she tried so hard to get rid of Bora and the baby and is now looking for that child. The other reason is she is a snob and feels her child should be with someone who matches him from the same social and financial background or higher. The problem with that is she never considered how she would hurt her son then and now when she tries to impose her views on him. My guess is her plan is to never bring the child home but to make sure it is somewhere where SW can't find him. Only the mother's plot will fail in the long run. No one can say later that SW does not match GH because he a. had a marriage in a sense and is technically widowed since he has been told she died and b. he has a child by the ex. People look down on GH because of her past marriage and in ability to have a child as well as her adopting a child. But finding out SW has a son puts him on equal footing with GH when this comes out. Especially when the child will turn out to be YR and GH is his potential adopted mom who has loved him from the beginning.  

As for JH he never wanted YR when he had the chance to be a father to the boy. Now that the child SM was carrying is lost he wants to go back and play on the feelings of that little boy to use him to get close to GH since he knows that SW is close to GH and YR. He is using YR to get info and push in where he no longer fits in the picture. Hearing that YR is SW's son will hit him hard because he knows that YR is GH's weakness and YR being SW's son will further push SW and GH closer as SW will not take that child from GH. JH does not realize that when he lost GH he will never be able to get her back but the biggest blow is yet to come when he also lost YR too which he never wanted.  He can't be called dad when the real father is found.

I kind of feel like in the long run SM and the blackmail guy may realize they are the perfect match after she and JH finally divorce. They fit better than JH and SM and I can tell that blackmail guy likes SM.  Of course there is no future for JH and SM because they are the same both are selfish people who only care for what they want and never think of others and how they hurt them. Also they have to divorce so that SW can bring home GH and YR as his family. 

I hope we do not have too much turmoil from SW's mother. Frankly I want what she did exposed fast so her husband can let her have it. What she did is grounds for divorce with no forgiveness and she is only compounding it with her actions in searching for that child to keep him from his father. This is why I wanted the adoption to go through to protect YR and GH. Without the security of that SW's mom will snatch that child away and have it adopted out to someone else if she can get away with it leaving GH devastated. Of course I know that SW will stop that but the pain of separation once again for GH and YR is awful. This will be when SW has to stand up finally to protect them. 

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I kind of feel like in the long run SM and the blackmail guy may realize they are the perfect match after she and JH finally divorce. They fit better than JH and SM and I can tell that blackmail guy likes SM.  Of course there is no future for JH and SM because they are the same both are selfish people who only care for what they want and never think of others and how they hurt them. Also they have to divorce so that SW can bring home GH and YR as his family. 

I hope we do not have too much turmoil from SW's mother. Frankly I want what she did exposed fast so her husband can let her have it. What she did is grounds for divorce with no forgiveness and she is only compounding it with her actions in searching for that child to keep him from his father. This is why I wanted the adoption to go through to protect YR and GH. Without the security of that SW's mom will snatch that child away and have it adopted out to someone else if she can get away with it leaving GH devastated. Of course I know that SW will stop that but the pain of separation once again for GH and YR is awful. This will be when SW has to stand up finally to protect

As for SM ending up with the blackmailer, I am not sure, because SM doesn't respect him, even when she and JH are divorced, unless she becomes pregnant with the blackmailer's baby and decides to lie to JH about it, and later the blackmailer wants to claim his child? But really this would be a happy ending for SM, and I don't want her to end up with any guy.

As for separating YR and GH, it depends on the speed of the drama. How many episodes will it take to reveal that YR is Sw's son? I really don't trust SW's mom to do something stupid again. But I really hate the aunt's husband involvement in this. I always considered him a weak person who never spoke his mind, unlike the aunt.

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

My God, I really don't like that :(

do you think SW mom will try to prevent SW from knowing about YR?

Oh she will thats just the type of awful person she is.

But  it one make a bit of difference since  SW is already in love with GH an loves YR already as well in fact this  will make him get closer to YR and protect them more.

Her knowing or not matters not in the grand scheme of things,either way SW  will be his son and GH will be the mother.

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,87,796543

SW mom will do DNA test to see if YR is SW son

l think she doesn't want SW to know about YR more now because she disapproves any connection between him and GH :(

I mean this was obvious look what she did to Bora in the first place.

But nope is anger towards his mother will only get worse.

I dont believe how much a monster  SM mom is making him think his own child  died in a fire. I am at a lost for words over this evil woman and her  henchman. 

Yep I see a divorce in the future for this heartless monster. Thats why SW was like that in the preview what she done and what his aunt husband has done is unforgivable.

She think she can hide a  child somehow when said child is already really close with SW.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

However, SC supposedly has a conscience, so will he go along with GA's plan to torpedo SW again?

he lost it , the minute he agreed to work with SW mother.  That vile human being doing that to her own son.  The social status and name is more important to her than human beings.  I want SW to throw his mother too.  Such people don't change.  

Something will fall apart

1.The lied the fool was paid to say is flimsy as heck

2.How long  will SC last seeing the condition of SC?

3.SW himself know what is mom did to Bora and he know she had a child  

4.What if  YR recognize Bora picture somehow?

All in all I hope it ends in a divorce for her  this is by far the worse thing she has done and continue to do.

I suspected the man talking to SW was saying YR is dead at the end of the episode :(

because he kept repeating the word 죽어 chugeo (die)  :(

I didn't watch with subs yet, just YouTube clip

this proves that his mother doesn't want SW to know about YR :(

I am worried that she might try to send YR away from GH too so that SW doesn't spend any time with him :(

the best way for her is to tell GH family about SW being SM's brother 

also she will push SG more in SW'S way but he already dislikes her.

I think that the remaining episodes will focus on SW knowing about YR and SM's attempts to get pregnant. Really so much stress ahead of us <_<

Archived