[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

No offense to Sang Mi but she should really go for the divorce. I see no reason why she still wants to be with Junho. At this point she gains nothing. Prior to this I could see that she saw this as a challenge to break up her friend’s family (for whatever reason she thought). I can also further understand wanting to marry said person so that when he discovers that she played him he can’t simply go back to his old life. While I still think that it was dumb for ruining her own life to get to that it’s her own life so I can’t really comment on that. Problem is that she now knows that Geum Hui has no interest in taking her Ex back. So at this point staying married to him serves no purpose. For instance, if she didn’t overhear the conversation that Geum Hui had with Jun Ho I could understand her fear and doubt but this isn’t the case. She knows that Geum Hui isn’t interested in him and isn’t going to be forever. In other words she is asking for a life of misery all on her own.

I really don’t see what see even sees in Junho at this point. Their lack of communication is just as bad even after marriage. For instance, he sometimes has those night shifts yet he never bothers to inform her of them and she only discovers them through her father or uncle. Her dreams of a romantic life seem to be nil. Granted most of it is her fault Sure the guy can seem a bit caring at times but those moments seem to be rare. So at this point I can’t even see why she is so attracted to him. With Geum Hui I could give a pass because she had been married to him for 13+ years so she had probably gotten used to him as well as understood how he operated. Plus, he probably wasn’t as busy as he is currently is.

Someone asked why Geum Hui doesn’t change the passcode to her home so that he can’t come into her home. Problem here is that it isn’t her home exactly. I don’t want to get into specifics. But the way I see it the house belongs to the both of them. That is unless Jun Ho specifically signed the house under her name or transferred it later on to her. Since they were both in love back then he might also have made the house under both their names later on. Otherwise the house is probably under his name. He bought the house and surprised her (so it probably wasn’t picked by her. She may have been shown it prior to him surprising her and said that she approved of it and then he surprises her by purchasing it later on) regardless he would be the one paying of the loans for said house since she had no job while she was married to him. This makes the house legally his (unless like I mentioned earlier he changed the ownership). This means that he can enter his house whenever he wants sort of. Also note the house is to be sold of ASAP. Geum Hui is only staying in that house till the place is sold. This is as agreed by each of them. So the house isn’t even part of her divorce deal. I don’t know how smart that was of her but let that go. I assume Sang Mi can possibly purchase said house out of spite and kick Geum Hui out but let’s see if she is that smart or vindictive.

Want to add more but to tired so will add them later. Till then take care all of you and keep posting.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GH seems to think SW is only helping her because he feels guilty, see it started helping her before  he even learn of the affair.

Sure  its part of the reason but its not the whole reason its mostly because he likes he now.

GH does not want to cause issues for SW I believe so she pushes him away.

Now I'm wondering who is the one who opened their mouth about GH getting YR back? Don't tell me, it's the brother who probably got the information from GH sister.

Now the problem I have with this is the fact that I'm not liking SM face in the preview:crazy:. It's like she is up to something again after Swarmy JH put her in place and told her that no baby is gonna get produced anytime soon<_<

@yamiyugi I'm with you on SM getting divorce. In fact, I don't think she even loves him as she claimed to blackmailer friend. I see no reason other than her keeping up the hype after she messed things up and also to not get divorce a second time. If Swarmy JH thinks he can build trust with her, then he is in a rude awakening lol:mrgreen:

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i guess like you said....GH didnt want SW to felt oblige to be with her to help to pay for the wrong his sister did to her....

there is good feeling from the start from their very first encounter.....

and she had just recover from her hurts and wounds that JH created and maybe just maybe she didnt want to mix up the feeling of treating SW as a float either....as this will not be fair to SW as once the feeling wore off.....the sense of being with the wrong person will set in if she didnt love SW

Yep like you said  separation here is a good thing  in this episode you can see her already thinking about him smiling , she realize that as well.

I can understand why she  would fall  for SW quicker even after coming out of a 13 year marriage. See  GH has been there for JH but has he really been there for her?  GH failed  six artificial insemination, this was JH first real  test and he failed horribly as we all know

SW has been there for all  the biggest crisis in her life from my understanding,he was by her side even when her mom wasnt on her side he has a strong devoting to her and he gives her strength she never had before.

He already been with her absolute  at her worse already and never waver I think she will realize that more and more.

I don't know why SM loves JH, she liked him before knowing that GH is his wife. But it is clear no one loves her because she got divorced, had only the blackmailer for a boyfriend and even at school her boyfriend had his eye on GH. The suitor  who wanted to marry her cared about her money and her dad's clinic. I think because she is evil no one likes her and her only advantage is beauty and wealth. If she was kind, she would have found true love. Her mother contributed in her villainous deeds by covering up on her. She is also jealous of GH who beats her in every thing by being selfless and truly  kind-hearted

Oh man Bora friend will appear next ep and SW is invited to GH mom house he is eating with her family,GH and YR

영심(김혜옥 분)은 여름이(송민재 분)를 맞이하는 자리에 상원(윤선우 분)을 초대하고, 준호(김사권 분)는 선경(변주은 분)을 통해 그 사실을 알게 된다. 
한편 보라의 친구 미선(이현주 분)이 상원을 찾아오는데

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,81,796159

So here is some of Bora story:

So   Bora was a nurse aid who was poor and grew up in a orphanage, they held a private wedding ceremony just the two of them. One day she just disappear one day after his mom went to see her.

The mom would never tell him what happen So I think she was indeed pregnant thats why this crappy mom would not tell him the details.

Also that was a fantastic transition into a confession ,after he told here the story of Bora:

He said but not long ago he met someone who made him feel the feelings he had with Bora. He never felt that way even once when Bora left,but when he met this women he started to feel that way again. He started to think he wanted to be with that woman the rest of his life.

He did say her name yet  so I am sure they get interrupted or something. But it was really sweet.

I felt bad for SoRa but not for SG, SoRa did go out with SH even though she practically dragged and dated him alone, but she thought she was his girlfriend and when he gave her a clear answer that he likes someone she gave in, even though she came back again once she found out who she is but again she respected his love. In SG case she looks down on SW love and thinks of it as a pity she believes birds of a feather flock together, she got rejected every time and this time SW told why he can never love her and that because of the way she thinks. BoRa turned out to be an awesome woman and she is the reason why SW changed from mama boy to the great person we know now. It seems next episode would be a great one YR is back and someone who knows what happened to BR appeared.

One more thing why what happened to SW restaurant was not revealed yet about the two scammers?

15 minutes ago, howa said:

I felt bad for SoRa but not for SG, SoRa did go out with SH even though she practically dragged and dated him alone, but she thought she was his girlfriend and when he gave her a clear answer that he likes someone she gave in, even though she came back again once she found out who she is but again she respected his love. In SG case she looks down on SW love and thinks of it as a pity she believes birds of a feather flock together, she got rejected every time and this time SW told why he can never love her and that because of the way she thinks. BoRa turned out to be an awesome woman and she is the reason why SW changed from mama boy to the great person we know now. It seems next episode would be a great one YR is back and someone who knows what happened to BR appeared.

One more thing why what happened to SW restaurant was not revealed yet about the two scammers?

I feel the same way chingu:). The moment I saw SG face twisted like there is no tomorrow at the end of yesterday's episode, she was off my list. OMG, It's like she heard something outrageous:crazy:

It's not revealed yet, but I bet it's gonna come out after SW finds out what his mother did to his ex-girlfriend. Boy, he will be furious.

22 hours ago, lu09 said:

Now the problem I have with this is the fact that I'm not liking SM face in the preview:crazy:. It's like she is up to something again after Swarmy JH put her in place and told her that no baby is gonna get produced anytime soon<_<

@yamiyugi I'm with you on SM getting divorce. In fact, I don't think she even loves him as she claimed to blackmailer friend. I see no reason other than her keeping up the hype after she messed things up and also to not get divorce a second time. If Swarmy JH thinks he can build trust with her, then he is in a rude awakening lol:mrgreen:

Back to original plan, SM trying to get pregnant with blackmailer. It would be a loss if the writer doesn't read our minds :D

SW went up like 1000% today if that was even possible, all SG told her is how devoted SW was to ONE woman, and GH heard for SW how much he loved that one woman and what sacrifices he made.

That is how a person in loved suppose to be how you treat that person. GH may have found the perfect person for her.  

The problem with people like Sang Mi are that I feel that they are incapable of ever falling in love because they only love one person and that is themselves. Oh no doubt she will eventually actually fall in love with Swarmy. But by that time he will probably want nothing to do with her. If they get back something will have to have changed with both of them for it to work. Even now I would call that what she has with Swarmy is more of an obsession than love. For now, she may have his body but she wants his heart as well. Which is proving to be harder.

Spoiler

Swarmy being Geum Hui’s husband is clearly part of the problem. She sees this as a challenge as well. But the problem of her obsession came way before that and him being Geum Hui’s husband was just a bonus or the icing of the cake. This is a woman that has been spoiled since she was a kid. She can’t take no for an answer and therefore has to have everything that she wants. It didn’t help that her family probably obliged her every whim no matter what it was. This could be seen even when she was a kid. She wanted an expensive recording device which wasn’t even available in Korea at that time so she asked her father who got it for her. From this she learned that she could probably get anything. Also something that she also probably learnt in her youth was that people were mostly attracted to her for her wealth such as her first love.

But Swarmy was different from other men. What normally attracted other men to her wasn’t in him. He wasn’t attracted to her money or her charm. This was probably the first time that she was rejected and her pride couldn’t take it. This was the cause of her obsession. She nearly gave up on him especially when he pretended to finally behave like the other men that she knew but her obsessiveness became more obsessive when she discovered that he was Geum Hui’s husband. She was also possibly attracted to him due to his single devotion to his wife and who couldn’t be swayed by anybody else. Even after she had managed to get her claws hooked onto him she realized that she had gotten nothing. She had to constantly blackmail him to be with her. Such as he wasn’t willing to leave her family even when she was pregnant with his child. In a way I get why she wanted to marry him but if the guy is giving you so much tension it is better to cut your losses and move on. To be honest wasn’t the tension that she was receiving from him the reason why she had the miscarriage in the first place. She still didn’t learn from her mistakes so at this point I believe that it is completely hopeless for her to change.

I don’t think that it is wrong for Swarmy to hold onto having a kid for the future and to build trust with his wife. Frankly in a marriage I believe that the two important things that need to be there are love and trust. With more emphasis on the later. Love can and will happen eventually but you aren’t going to fall in love right of the bat. It will take time which will probably be helped if you have trust in your partner. The only way you might fall in love at first sight if you might be a bit superficial and go right for the beauty of a person. Unless she is the real deal like Snow White who was both beautiful and kind at the same time. Though considering the prince who fell for her was for her beauty. He probably got lucky, Regardless in this case Swarmy is right they both need to work on rebuilding their trust if they want their marriage to work. Unfortunately, I agree that he is talking to the wrong person about trust.

Will Sang Mi now get desperate to have a baby again that she will use Blackmailer to get pregnant. It won’t surprise me one bit. To be honest I was wondering why she didn’t do that earlier. For instance, when she had the miscarriage I thought that the favour that she was going to ask the blackmailer was to help her get pregnant again instead of being the source of the tip of in regards to her affair with Swarmy. This way she could have probably gotten away with her miscarriage for a bit longer. Oh well shouldn’t complain when she isn’t all that smart.

Finally, we are getting a backstory in regards to Bora plus people who know her are also starting to show up. Things should get exciting now. Darn it Doctor Yoon you just had to barge in with your feelings and force Geum Hui to try and set you up with Sang Won. Especially when Geum Hui was starting to fall for him. She has already started to think about him though she is more grateful towards him to realize that her feelings for him are more than gratitude. Oh well this may eventually wake her up. I doubt that in the next episode Sang Won is going to reveal to her that she is the woman that he has fallen for. It is just too early plus I doubt that he wants to mess up the relationship that they are currently in. she has a habit of wanting to quit when things start to get out of hand. How many times has she already quit? Twice I think. He will probably want to play it safe and not reveal this fact for this reason. But regardless of this I hope that Geum Hui decides to tell Dr. Yoon that she can’t help her out. This is if she respects Sang Won and his decision regardless of knowing who his new love is. It is one thing to help Dr. Yoon not knowing of this fact but knowing it and still wanting to help her is wrong and disrespectful to everyone.

While it is nice to hear about Bora I am afraid what this may bring for the main leads. Especially if we can consider the fact that she may not only have been pregnant but also have given birth to Sang Won’s kid. He may decide to pull back and search for his kid. Nothing wrong with that but I would rather he discuss this with Geum Hui. But then again they aren’t at that level of a relationship to discuss such personal matters though if he did we know that she would be just as supportive of him as he was with her. Though it is going to get interesting when he discovers who the kid might turn out to be. Probably he will ask her to marry him right of the bat and tell her that she just won the lottery. They both get the kid that they want and love (he also has better reason to protect them both) and he gets the girl that he loves as for her she can take her time to love him. He isn’t going to be unreasonable like his family who will probably tell her to leave both.

Well that should cover up most of my points for the time being. Till then take care all of you and keep posting.

beautiful-korean-couple-drama-e155656038images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXOfB1NYGEm84AIPXRLO4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKeReIWr7CW8e8PgB6JOx

The key isn't in finding someone who you love but rather in finding someone who truly loves you even more...

Hello everyone I am new to this thread but not new to this drama.  I think for me Sang Mi fell in lust with Swarmy the moment he protected her like a knight on a white horse in that parking garage.  Not so much for who he was or even is, but rather what he did.  I agree with others that Sang Mi can't love anyone until she learns what love means and is. If that's possible?  I do however think that what she saw in Swarmy was also his confident nature and his rejection in honoring his wife at least at first.  I think she was impressed until she felt his rejection not once but many times.  Then it became a challenge.   It sounds old fashioned thinking and some won't agree but that saying behind every great man stands a woman.  My thoughts here, with an invisible arm holding him up often when he needs it most and a heart that loves him more than even herself.   I also believe the same goes for a great woman whom has a man holding her up too!   I think that this kind of love and caring allows a man or woman to be the best they can be and it shows in every part of their life because they are working together they have each others back. 

Until one forgets how precious that kind of love can be and is...

To me it's that love and comfort that GH gave to him freely for years that he foolishly took for granted.  Even now he still hasn't really realized what all  GH did for him or what she meant.  It wasn't just a mistake he made it was a BIG BIG BIG mistake and in truth he is simply learning that not only is the grass not greener on the other side like he thought but it's full of weeds and lies.  That when he stepped across that line and cheated he left the best part of himself behind.  All those memories and moments in his life and the very best grass( GH an amazing woman ) that others only hope & dream about having....

Archived