[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

3 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

well verbal - questioning her that she was aware that SM had her miscarriage before he got married.  

Again he got alot of nerve you going to the wrong person you stupid fool. Try talking to you know you wife and MTL?

Also so what if she did? its not her problem is it? He wnats to blame someone because he was too stupid to notice.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Again he got alot of nerve you going to the wrong person you stupid fool. Try talking to you know you wife and MTL?

Also so what if she did? its not her problem is it?

yep.  His arrogance talking to her and tonality needs to stop.  She needs to learn to put him in his place.  She is too nice and so is SW.  ( Some one was complementing about GH being brave  - I hope she does not become a doormat - and screams her head off at him.  )

Not her business  - not her problem.  This was the clip -  The ending was not shown in the clip.  

No one cares JH, but I am interested in other parts of the preview ,it said something about SW getting closer to GH

준호(김사권 분)는 상미(이채영 분)가 자신을 속이고 금희(이영은 분)에게 누명을 씌웠다는 사실에 분노한다. 
한편 선경(변주은 분)은 상원(윤선우 분)에게 자신의 마음을 적극적으로 내비치고, 상원은 금희와 점점 가까워지는데

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,74,795871

Also they touch hands woah lol

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

No one cares JH, but i ma interested in other parts of the preview ,it said something about SW getting closer to GH

준호(김사권 분)는 상미(이채영 분)가 자신을 속이고 금희(이영은 분)에게 누명을 씌웠다는 사실에 분노한다. 
한편 선경(변주은 분)은 상원(윤선우 분)에게 자신의 마음을 적극적으로 내비치고, 상원은 금희와 점점 가까워지는데

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,74,795871

Also they touch hands woah lol

Thanks for the preview:D.

So stupid knows now that his mother knew about the miscarriage. Not to mention, he admitted in the preview that the marriage won't have gone through if he knew the truth. And what's with him confronting GH about whether she knew it or not? He should do the math<_<. Hopefully SW puts him in his place and tells him to stop bothering GH.

And now, we got SW friend going in the list of annoying character:crazy:. Looks like it's her SW is meeting in the cafe. For goodness sake, he doesn't like you........:crazy:

Now I want to know why SW offered his hand to GH first lol:glasses:

JH lashing out at people yet his  is the idiot that continues to trust SM he has no one to blame but himself I am sick of him playing victim.

I like how SW offer to tell JH the truth for GH sake.

Oh Bora was brought up in the preview by doctor girl   very interesting

JH has run around acting like a fool to GH. He leaves her telling her he did not know she was such a bad person and to tell her he is going to work on having another kid with SM and be a good hubby when GH never asked him for any of that information. GH did the right thing and not engage JH in his pity/blame party. Instead she told him she hoped he would and basically wished him well. Only for him to get home and over hear the truth that GH was not the culprit as she told him and that SM lied after having a miscarriage before the wedding. Instead of him blaming himself for not seeing all the signs that were there from the beginning he wants to lash out at everyone else. He will try to play the victim for a min.

He came to SW's shop not to really talk about the miscarriage but to find out what GH is doing with SW and to dare to tell her she should stop working there. What JH will be most angry about is he will find out he never would have needed to divorce GH and then GH would not be close to SW. (Basically he still could play the hubby and dictate her staying away from SW. Thank you SM for fixing that.) He did not want to let GH go in the first place and he will be angry that he was tricked by SM to do so. He needs to realize GH is no longer his wife and she never will be again. He told GH he would try for another child then do that and live his life instead of running up in GH's face being crazy and ridiculous. GH is much nicer to him then he is to her that is for sure and she even feels a bit of pity for JH and hopes this time around he can live well  and happy with SM. GH was too good for JH. He should be thankful she is not letting him have it for his issues causing problems for her with his current wife and her lies. What if she were to press charges against SM? JH can not take the moral high road since his actions caused all this in the first place. He is not a victim by any means so he needs to just stop it. 

Now in the preview we see him go back to GH hours later to ask her if she knew. Well JH you already know she found out why are you coming back to ask such a stupid question? IN JH's mind GH should have told him but it was not GH's place to ruin his image of his wife for him. GH owes JH nothing and instead of running around accusing her of intentionally killing his baby he should have stopped and been rational thinking things through. How do you accuse someone you lived with for 13 years of intentionally killing a unborn child when he should know GH's personality? It shows that he never knew the real GH or assumed he knew her. It also shows that his desire to have his own child over shadowed his common sense. But his jealousy of SW is also causing him to loose his mind.

As for doctor girl  she is only headed for true heartbreak. Its going to get bad since she is now pushing forward even when SW is not reciprocating her feelings. That is a sign of a selfish person who feels that even though he does not like her she should still push her feelings on him thinking that he should be with her. You can tell she has been waiting a long time and has not got it yet that he is just not into her and never will be. I think she thought he was caught up on his ex and that is the reason why (and partly it was) but what she will have to face is if she was the one for him his heartbreak would have eased over the years.  The fact that he seems to be a bit better now is not due to her or him but because there is GH around him. Her jealousy will soon take over as well when she realizes that SW likes GH a divorced woman who can 't even have kids (so they think I hope). I just hope she wakes up before she does something bad and ruins even the friendship she has with SW. I can see her leaving the clinic and going to study if things do not work out with SW. And I wish she would stop calling GH JH's wife she is no longer married to HIM!

54 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Its obvious JH told GH that line by trying for another baby with SM was to make her jealous but it did not work all she feels is pity.

Also it was a cruel thing to do considering what she went though to have a child.

He wanted to hurt GH but he did not get the response he thought he would with that statement. It shows just how selfish and petty he is. He lashed out at GH when she refused to engage in his pity party with him. It was a very cruel thing to do considering all that GH went through and it shows exactly what he thought of her. There in my opinion was no real support from JH when he was with her and she was going through so much to have a child. This is why I hope in the end GH is blessed to have a baby who can be a sibling with YR so that JH will have to eat that pain. The pressure was so much on her that is why I think she did not conceive (or JH had a problem) with him. Had he laid off a bit more perhaps it would have happened for GH and JH when they were married but his selfish desire for a child continued to stress her out I believe.  I think if she and SW get together I can see them having their own or adopting again as they are great parents with the capacity to love a child not born from them.  

I think this drama is also trying to show that children no matter where they start from deserve to find a good home and lots of love. 

20 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I think if she and SW get together I can see them having their own or adopting again as they are great parents with the capacity to love a child not born from them.  

I think this drama is also trying to show that children no matter where they start from deserve to find a good home and lots of love. 

You might be right on that front.  I think that SW and GH will get together and GH will become pregnant to everyone's surprise including GH and there will be problems created by JH and SM with YR adoption as they would want to adopt him just to have a child.    There may even be a fight between the two sets of parents for YR and the court will ask YR who he wants to be with.  The courts decide on SW and GH showing the world that the right parents are what the courts are looking for with the best interest of the child vs. just a want by the parent (s).  Thus SM and JH would be unable to have a child or adopt one.  This considering the option that SM will still be married to JH.  

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

You might be right on that front.  I think that SW and GH will get together and GH will become pregnant to everyone's surprise including GH and there will be problems created by JH and SM with YR adoption as they would want to adopt him just to have a child.    There may even be a fight between the two sets of parents for YR and the court will ask YR who he wants to be with.  The courts decide on SW and GH showing the world that the right parents are what the courts are looking for with the best interest of the child vs. just a want by the parent (s).  Thus SM and JH would be unable to have a child or adopt one.  This considering the option that SM will still be married to JH.  

I can see SM convincing him to try to fight for the adoption of YR. Its something she would do just to be spiteful when she realizes she is unable to have a kid. The sad thing is JH could go for it if nothing else than to hurt GH who now likes SW. I hope this does not come up as a plot line because I want GH not to have anymore issues to adopting YR but it is a good scenario just in case. 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I can see SM convincing him to try to fight for the adoption of YR. Its something she would do just to be spiteful when she realizes she is unable to have a kid. The sad thing is JH could go for it if nothing else than to hurt GH who now likes SW. I hope this does not come up as a plot line because I want GH not to have anymore issues to adopting YR but it is a good scenario just in case. 

Yes, I suggested this before, but @dramaninja was logical by saying the adoption center will not accept it because SM was JH's mistress and already interferred in GH's attempt to adopt YR. I think it is more likely that SW's relation to YR will come up soon, it will upset everything, because YR will be SM's nephew, SW will claim him, but YR doesn't like SW's family, so it will get more complicated as YR likes both SW and GH. SW's mom will feel hurt when YR rejects her, only the aunt will be friends with him. I hope things happen this way.

I feel like GD and YS are a bad match, GD needs crazy and cheerful girl like the one who works in the clinic she will add action to his life and she will never clash with his family, YR is boring and GD is boring and they both will bore each other.

For GJ to care about scoring point with SH stepmother is uncalled for since they are not a mother and son at all.

Preview  I think SW dad goes to apologize  to GH? HE found our what SM did in the preview and yeah he was angry.Also  something about JH giving someone a concert ticket?

용진(강석우 분)은 금희(이영은 분)에게 사과하기 위해 상원(윤선우 분)의 레스토랑을 찾아간다. 
준호(김사권 분)는 선경(변주은 분)에게 상원과 보라며 뮤지컬 티켓을 준다. 

한편 금주(나혜미 분)는 석호(김산호 분)의 집에서 잠이 드는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,75,795965

Archived