[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

SM Father: Did you think that a marriage based on deception was going to fix everything?
SM: I was wrong.
JH: I have no intention of seeing Sang Mi-sshi.
SG: Will Director Han help me? So that I can date Sang Won-sshi?
JH: Then I should give you some tickets to a musical.
SW: Musical?
GH: Go ahead and go see the musical with Sun Gyeong-sshi instead. I can go see Yeo Rum by myself.
GH Mother: You said you took a picture with Geum Joo? But why is this woman here?
SH: It’s time for mother to come home, so how could you fall asleep here?
JH Mother: Seok Ho, stop!

SM's father definitely finds out about SM lying about her miscarriage. So, now that JH knows about the miscarriage and everything, it seems he may still have this idea that GH will take him back? So delusional! However, because of that hope, he's going to try to interfere with GH and SW's friendship, and doing what he can to support SG's campaign to get SW to date her, I guess.

The only thing I find odd about this preview is why SW would feel compelled to go with SG to the musical at all. I would have thought that SW would just say that he already has a prior engagement and say he can't go. Or perhaps that is what will actually happen in the episode itself, despite GH saying that SW should go to the musical instead. I have faith that SW will hold fast to his determination to be with GH and go see YR.

Text preview translation:

Yong Jin, in order to apologize to Geum Hee, goes to Sang Won’s restaurant.
Joon Ho gives musical tickets to Sun Gyeong to go see with Sang Won.
Meanwhile, Geum Joo has fallen asleep at Seok Ho’s house…

Ahhhhhh thats why GH gave that look to SW is she catching some type of feelings? It looks like she really wants him to come with her .GH and SW are just good people he could think she went through alot for the ticket.But yeah I am sure he rather spend time with YR. 

On to JH lololo this is so dumb  dude,see SW isnt going to toy with a person he does not like feelings he isnt you.

I really liked SM's dad in the first episode when he told his wife to treat people with more respect. He is a good man, but he doesn't want to get into trouble with his wife and SM. In general he is not as bad as his wife and daughter. It is natural he gets angry at SM's lies. 

GJ and SK are so funny :D 

55 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really liked SM's dad in the first episode when he told his wife to treat people with more respect. He is a good man, but he doesn't want to get into trouble with his wife and SM. In general he is not as bad as his wife and daughter. It is natural he gets angry at SM's lies. 

GJ and SK are so funny :D 

He is not a bad person perse unlike his wife he has a humble beginning and he values and respects people however he made few bad decisions when it comes to SM at the beginning he was against it then she said she is pregnant and he start losing clients so he has to take JH back for his daughter happiness and for his business  

but never trusted him 

30 minutes ago, euraka said:

He is not a bad person perse unlike his wife he has a humble beginning and he values and respects people however he made few bad decisions when it comes to SM at the beginning he was against it then she said she is pregnant and he start losing clients so he has to take JH back for his daughter happiness and for his business  

but never trusted him 

I don't approve his decision either, but I compare him to JH's mom, both are not totally evil. I think they will be redeemed later. 

I hope SM's ending would be so bad, she doesn't have one percent of good in her. I hope she has Jieun's ending in sunny again tomorrow.

JH is stupid and bad, but he has one percent of good in him (he is very bad but not a monster like SM), I expect he will end up divorced, without a child and will regret the loss of GH forever. It is enough punishment

Unfortunately I predict that SM's mom will be spared -_-

1 hour ago, nasaan ka Alex? said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I wont wish this someone on real life, but since this is KDrama Land, I would want SM not to be able to conceive again.

Some people are not destined to be a parent, more to be a mother. Both SM and her mother, shouldn't be a mother.

Well, SM's mom is stupid, arrogant, class-conscious like 90% percent of moms in kdrama. But she isn't like SM. At least she didn't steal a man from his wife. Her main problem is that she agrees to SM's evil plans, she interferes in her son's life, she treated the aunt as a servant, but still she will change near the end, I am sure. She is a bad mom, but not like SM.

SM is an evil person to the core, she will not change easily, but I think she will lose JH, won't get pregnant and she will even beg GH for forgiveness near the end. I don't know how things will happen, but for sure SM's ending won't be happy.

SW turned down the invitation right away:rolleyes:. JH will be hearing about this on Monday and he is not gonna be happy about it lol:glasses:

Seems like GH sister and JH brother will be found out soon lol. It was good until she started to talk and her mother happened to hear her:sweat_smile:

The camping looks fun and lovely. I can't wait on Monday:love:.

@angelangie I know. They are not leaving stuff until the last episode and this makes the drama different from the others. Everyone is paying the price especially SM and I love it:D.

Archived