[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

On 7/3/2019 at 3:19 PM, tulip06 said:

Every time that aunt talks, I side with Sang Mi, and normally, I hate women who split up families.  Sorry, not Sorry.  Guess we will have to disagree.  But you are right: morally, the aunt is correct and Sang Mi is wrong.

:mrgreen: I have been through the same situation before you, when I defended the villain as my fellow friends @lu09 and @dramaninja remember , just because I liked the actor very much :D :D 

don't judge the character by the voice of the actress, if you don't like the aunt's voice or her preaching, just don't judge her according to this, because you know how in kdrama sometimes there is exaggeration. If you really want to dislike someone, remember Sang mi's mom, has the worst voice :D :D

Also we are criticizing the characters now, not the actress :) so if you like the actress, remember it is her role as Sang mi we are judging , not anything else. So be careful not to lose your points :D 

anyway, here the drama has many good actors and actresses, I like GH very very much and SW, they are so good in acting skills and in performing the role of good people . The dear child YR is very talented, I already love him from another drama. JH's brother is funny and kind too, and GH sister is funny (already saw her in another drama). So we have a very good group of actors/actresses here. I am satisfied as a whole. The aunt's character is very very good, she is just simple, but she is very good and kind. She sees things very clearly, she knows right from wrong and she is not hypocritical. They are all convincing cast.

The actors/actresses playing the evil roles are talented too, but I can't like them here, they made the good people suffer.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swarmy to SM: “I won’t lie to you ever again.” What a butt!

GH’s mom to the dad: “I’ll make her get back together with Jun Ho by any means.” Another butt!

How can you have a family meeting when you’re still married? This should be interesting. Now what will GH’s mom do? She’ll probably crash the party; I kind of like that idea. Maybe she could round up some of her same-minded friends & go on a hair-pulling frenzy. Mom vs. moms (SM’s & Swarmy’s). She could take a battery-operated razor & run a few swaths through Swarmy’s & his soon-to-be father-in-law’s hair.

Its pretty heartbreaking to see GH and SW like that right now,its like they are breaking up, she  knows he is a good person but she does not  be involve with any who is related to SM.

But he understood that didnt make excuses or anything,I wonder was this the same as with his ex? I also wonder how they going to get past this? Good thing  it  happened really early in the drama we still got 62 episodes to go.

38 minutes ago, Takingthehighroad said:

Swarmy to SM: “I won’t lie to you ever again.” What a butt!

GH’s mom to the dad: “I’ll make her get back together with Jun Ho by any means.” Another butt!

How can you have a family meeting when you’re still married? This should be interesting. Now what will GH’s mom do? She’ll probably crash the party; I kind of like that idea. Maybe she could round up some of her same-minded friends & go on a hair-pulling frenzy. Mom vs. moms (SM’s & Swarmy’s). She could take a battery-operated razor & run a few swaths through Swarmy’s & his soon-to-be father-in-law’s hair.

HE lies all the time even SM dad took notice he is just all around untrustworthy 

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I find this a bit odd, regarding that her family were not rich initially. I remember they said they were poor, and her father was a self-made man. :blink: this means she didn't have everything she wants, except later on, when her father became a known doctor. 

The mother comes from a rich family and married a competent poor man so SM decided why not just do the same.

GH mother is more and more getting on my nerves but it is a good thing she finds out now in the preview, I hope she doesn't let back JH mother to her home again. I was very disgusted by her GH mother when she was asking YR and when she was happy aout the dinner and when she was nice to JH mother.

:thumbsup:  GD is the best brother, he saw first hand how his friend suffered because of her cheating boyfriend so why will he allow his sister to go through that, just keep your creepy mother mother away from your friend, she is shooting hearts from her eyes.

Wow JH is  much worse then I thought if  this preview is translated right

Spoiler

HE divorce GH already and abandon the adoption

영심(김혜옥 분)은 금희(이영은 분)에게 당장 이혼하고 입양을 포기하라 한다. 선경(변주은 분)은 알바생 때문에 골치를 썩는 상원(윤선우 분)에게 금희와 일해보라 한다. 
한편 영심은 여름이(송민재 분)를 데리고 어디론가 향하는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,51,795120

36 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Reveal hidden contents

영심(김혜옥 분)은 금희(이영은 분)에게 당장 이혼하고 입양을 포기하라 한다. 선경(변주은 분)은 알바생 때문에 골치를 썩는 상원(윤선우 분)에게 금희와 일해보라 한다. 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,51,795120

WTH:expressionless:....... They are already having a marriage meeting when he is not even divorced from his first wife:crazy:. One question chingu, even if this idiot gets divorce, he has to wait 3 months to finalize the divorce papers in South Korea so I don't understand why they are rushing through this. Not to mention, GH can refuse to get the divorce now if these morons mess up the adoption for her when that's the only thing she asked for it...... Are they idiots???

I gonna have to watch today's episode to understand how the situation came to this..... 

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Reveal hidden contents

from my limited understanding of Korean GM mother is the one who asked GM to divorce and give up adaptation immediately  

3 hours ago, euraka said:

from my limited understanding of Korean GM mother is the one who asked GM to divorce and give up adaptation immediately  

Ah thanks! Wow the mom is  much getting  much worse.

Ok I understand the divorce but not the adoption ,SW is the only one on her side at this point.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Ah thanks! Wow the mom is  much getting  much worse.

Ok I understand the divorce but not the adoption ,SW is the only one on her side at this point.

you are right the mother is delusional first she wanted her daughter to say in a loveless marriage  with a guy who cheated on her and use YR to spy on their marriage  , now once she finds out there is no hope , she change her song , she is selfish never once  thought what GM wants or what makes her happy.  Hopeful GM will be able adopte YR , if not it is not fair  

fullsizephoto1055922.jpg

In all of the promotional photos for this series that include YR, he is always with JH or sitting in JH's lap. Tbh, I think the bio father is actually JH. The bio mother was probably SW's ex. Sang Mi wasn't the first time he cheated on Guem Hui- first time was probably a one night stand or something 

I just find it strange that in all the promo photos, YR isn't with Guim Hui, but with JH

Oh god SM and her mom are dumb as bricks they making their own scandals and really think this one get out when people at the hospital already knows he is having meeting before he is divorce .

They going to mess up this adoption for sure and JH will be directly responsible for it.

Oh lets not forget he told a major lei to GH face yet again.

Archived