[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Aww welcome to all the new joiners here! So nice to have more people join in and spazz together. I used to be a lurker myself then decided to join in the fun, I’m glad you have decided to do the same. Our Pichi really does bring people together, because everyone sees the beauty and magic between them. 
:heart:

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

Aww you guys!!!! So glad y'all are here!!! My (jinsim) heart is so full right now. :heart::heart::heart: Same with you ladies and @Almondcroissant I too was a lurker but I've found it's so much more fun when we are all speculating together and putting our detective hats on haha. 

Let our Pichi party boat rage on until we sail for the high seas, very soon!!! 

Kakao Friends Koreantagexcited GIF

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

I finally watched the Bilibili commentary video! Here are the things I noticed while watching:

- I liked how they answered "Of course!" (geureom yeo!) at the same time when the director asked something
- YIN is so cute when she acts giddily during the scenes where Sunny and GR meet up in the café
- YIN also kept shifting her hair behind her ears during those cute scenes, acting like she feels hot and shy from watching the scenes
- During the part where GR kissed Sunny and the past was revealed and they separated, there was an apparent sadness in YIN face that lingered for a while until the scene where they were at the bridge was shown again
- I'm curious about what YIN was saying about January 1 and Secret Garden during the part where the first kiss was shown
- I suddenly noticed that the earrings YIN was wearing was reminiscent to one of the earrings she wore for TYH
- The red silhouette "logo" below the Hanja/Chinese characters for Goblin's name kept distracting me. It was the first time that I noticed it up close and it looked like a woman posing with her left hand on her waist
-During the café scene where GR reintroduced himself as Wang Yeo, and Sunny was saying something like "I saw you in CCTV and I think you were handsome so I got curious about you" I think Wookie suddenly joked YIN, asking if it's also similar in real life (I'm not sure about this part), and she replied "yeah it's similar" (at least that's how I interpreted the commentary) 
- HEY! I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT LEE HYUK HAD A "NEO JINSIMUREO" (I'M SINCERE ABOUT YOU) LINE IN THE LAST CAFE SCENE MOMENTS JUST BEFORE THEY KISSED! 
- I really think they liked their characters and their story so much! 

Just a disclaimer: I'm mainly basing from the very little Korean I understand. I hope there will be someone who will try to translate this video to English. Please correct me if there were parts that I misinterpreted. I am really curious about their exchange. 

Also, welcome to the new shippers out there! This has been the ONLY Soompi thread that I religiously follow ever since TYH Days (I started reading the backlog from Goblin days then caught up eventually) and I'm really happy to be part of this community because I was able to learn more about our dearest PiChi couple thanks to the great works of our dear detectives out here! Know that we lurkers appreciate all your hard work in sharing your insights! Let's keep the fire burning and the ship sailing! wooooh! 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Blob 1

Welcome to the new shippers! I really enjoy this group, please don't hesitate to share anything about our pichi and their secret love :ph34r: :)  our Top undercover detectives work 24/7 hahah... (I can tell you both, my english is not so good :sweatingbullets: I speak spanish and danish (unfortunately not korean), I have nothing related to Korea other than the pleasure of learning about it's culture, different from mine, and of course our love for pichi. ) 

9 hours ago, louie_999 said:

- HEY! I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT LEE HYUK HAD A "NEO JINSIMUREO" (I'M SINCERE ABOUT YOU) LINE IN THE LAST CAFE SCENE MOMENTS JUST BEFORE THEY KISSED! 
- I really think they liked their characters and their story so much! 

Thank you very much for your observations! B) :)  

"I'm sincere about you" ? really?   we are so curious OMG. :love:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, louie_999 said:

- I'm curious about what YIN was saying about January 1 and Secret Garden during the part where the first kiss was shown

Thanks for your observation.. good catch on jinshimureo line!

It just my guess but ..Their first kiss in goblin was filmed in 31st dec like midnight so maybe that's why yin talked about 1st january and what i know some says sunny house in goblin is the same house like her house in secret garden and they did the kiss in front of sunny house so maybe thats why she mentioned secret garden

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Lunita said:

"I'm sincere about you" ? really?   we are so curious OMG. :love:

It's this scene here: 

So at 4:10, he said the line "nae shinshim imnida" (sorry I misheard it and thought it was "neo jinsimureo" during the bilibili video) ----- I HAD TO LISTEN A LOT OF TIMES, and I really thought it was jinshim :criesariver: sorrry!

Based on the dictionary, 신심 (信心) (shinshim) means faith, piety, devotion

But, the subs translated it as "No, that's my confession." But it really depends on the context of their conversation. 

Either way, I sincerely hope that they are devoted to each other in real life :heart1:

4 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

This scene from B&C reminds me of Wang Yeo. Don’t know why, but I like it.

Maybe because they mentioned "King" and "Wang" haha!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, I think we really are just desperate to see more clues about our PiChi couple anywhere. I'm more interested in studying Japanese but I think studying Korean will also be useful for our investigations, so I might reconsider picking up more Korean lessons as well, HAHAHA!  If only we have someone who can understand Korean better here. I'm actually grateful for those who translate and post videos on Youtube and other streaming sites.

That's it for me. Back to lurker mode!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

If we don't hear from the pichi couple this year, I will give up on them. Because both of them are getting old and now they have to explain and get married. Lee Dong Wook said he wanted to get married at the age of 42, Yoo In Na said she wanted to get married three years later in 2019, so this year. For all these reasons, if there is no news from them this year, unfortunately, it means they are not real.

Edited by Aylin Azarkan

They don’t owe us anything and there is nothing to explain. Neither should anyone impose their views on others that so and so is old and should get married. It is every person’s prerogative to decide whether they wish to get married and at what age. Those who wish to move on, by all means do so, but there is no need to judge anyone. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Well, adding to what @Almondcroissant has said above.

Perhaps you feel disappointed and frustrated because so long time has passed and in reality we don't know much about their relationship, I can understand that, (I have my days too hahah)

But pichi have nothing to explain,maybe some Ldw's hard fans think they have to, I don't know, but of course they have not. 

I would say we also sometimes add a little intuition to what we know and that bcs pichi has shown signs/clues of having or have had a secret love relationship and bcs we also enjoy sail this ship together. :love:   

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

100% echo what @Almondcroissant and @Lunita said. I can't imagine holding even ourselves to plans that we made 3 years ago, let alone celebrities that we personally don't know, and let alone whose comments we don't even know if were meant as realistic goals. As that Beatles song goes, "life is what happens when you're out busy making other plans." 

Shipping is a highly personal decision. As it so happens, so is deciding the right time and the right age to commit to someone. What one views as a failing to not be married by age X, someone else can view as a sign that they are waiting for each other. I'm thankful for the time you did spend to ship here. 

9 hours ago, louie_999 said:

So at 4:10, he said the line "nae shinshim imnida" (sorry I misheard it and thought it was "neo jinsimureo" during the bilibili video) ----- I HAD TO LISTEN A LOT OF TIMES, and I really thought it was jinshim :criesariver: sorrry!

Based on the dictionary, 신심 (信心) (shinshim) means faith, piety, devotion

But, the subs translated it as "No, that's my confession." But it really depends on the context of their conversation. 

Either way, I sincerely hope that they are devoted to each other in real life :heart1:

14 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

This scene from B&C reminds me of Wang Yeo. Don’t know why, but I like it.

Maybe because they mentioned "King" and "Wang" haha!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, I think we really are just desperate to see more clues about our PiChi couple anywhere. I'm more interested in studying Japanese but I think studying Korean will also be useful for our investigations, so I might reconsider picking up more Korean lessons as well, HAHAHA!  If only we have someone who can understand Korean better here. I'm actually grateful for those who translate and post videos on Youtube and other streaming sites.

That's it for me. Back to lurker mode

So happy you decided to post your observations! It sounds like your Korean is already really strong. Haha for sure, I am for sure desperate for more clues anywhere. 

So true, YIN was soooo cute and giddy when they played the cute clips. I love that she's a sucker for lines for this hahaha.  I think at one point after YIN looks giddy, I think LDW says something like "sure you think this is cute now, but if someone says this now, you'll say you're only saying this after watching the drama" lol ugh so cute

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

AND…..SHE’S BACK!! In a variety program called, are we ready for this? VERY PRIVATE RELATIONSHIP lmao. YIN is the perfect candidate for a program with a title like that lol. Let’s get ready to SPAZZ shippers! 
:tounge_wink:

According to amazingyooinna on IG 

the program is a “real relationship talk show in which cast members in a private relationship get to know each other through relationship questions and answers”. It includes relationships with parents, husbands and wives, bosses etc. We are so ready for this. BRING IT ON!

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

hii i just recently stumbled upon Pichi's pull and couldn't get myself out!! (im not complaining tho hihi~)

i actually intended to read every page of this forum first before commenting but Inna unnie's new show update summoned me like eun tak's blows:yum: i mean the premise is VERY interesting (esp for our couple haha) and....

are we ~finally~ gonna hear some exciting news???? are those wedding bells i'm hearing?? BWAHAHAHA:crazymad:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

1 hour ago, Musasa Ekwabador said:

hii i just recently stumbled upon Pichi's pull and couldn't get myself out!! (im not complaining tho hihi~)

i actually intended to read every page of this forum first before commenting but Inna unnie's new show update summoned me like eun tak's blows:yum: i mean the premise is VERY interesting (esp for our couple haha) and....

are we ~finally~ gonna hear some exciting news???? are those wedding bells i'm hearing?? BWAHAHAHA

Welcome to our humble ship! I’m glad you decided to join in the fun before completing the reading of all 280 pages lol. I recall when I started reading it was around 100 pages and even then it took me some time to finish because I would squeal with delight, read again, take screenshots, read yet again and squeal some more. Yes the life of a shipper is fun and exciting. We look forward to all new shippers here sharing their insights! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

We will see, March could be Pichi's month starting with really "good news"  OMGossh B):lol:

Well, it's a hope of course, but ARENA first March, JTBC TALK SHOW last March ??! :sweatingbullets: :P   

I just wish they don't repeat the same thing every time, you know, 'Ldw is so lonely, he wants to go on a date but nothing happens, his career blah blah...'  same Yin. oh my god, I prefer that they don't say anything, really.. :ph34r: :lol: :phew: 

GO GO PICHIII   :hwaiting:      PS:  remember? last time we saw LDW he said "I still not married" (what? why?? married? hahah) and not I'm still alone, no dating.. so sad.. lol       

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lunita said:

We will see, March could be Pichi's month starting with really "good news"  OMGossh B):lol:

Well, it's a hope of course, but ARENA first March, JTBC TALK SHOW last March ??! :sweatingbullets: :P   

I just wish they don't repeat the same thing every time, you know, 'Ldw is so lonely, he wants to go on a date but nothing happens, his career blah blah...'  same Yin. oh my god, I prefer that they don't say anything, really.. :ph34r: :lol: :phew: 

GO GO PICHIII   :hwaiting:      PS:  remember? last time we saw LDW he said "I still not married" (what? why?? married? hahah) and not I'm still alone, no dating.. so sad.. lol       

I can smell the spring flowers, I can feel a blossoming love, I can see a new chapter of our Pichicouple's life. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2