[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Wooohoo for spring flowers :love:

AMAZING  @Almondcroissant thanks for finding!! Can I just say I am OBSESSED with this description lol. I google translated this and it says

"Empathy fairy lure many years I worked in the radio and entertainment programs and was recognized for her unique authentic full communication skills. In Naga Yoo's 'Between Us', she looks into her personal relationship and her warm message of support also raises curiosity."

My curiosity is definitely raised by her message of support. And who can escape the lure of our empathy fairy? No one, that’s who. 

I feel like with this premise, I'll end up deluluing about every word that comes out of YIN's mouth haha. With everything she says I’ll be on the highest level of alert… JTBC should just air this immediately. Don’t even hire writers. Have YIN adlib everything hahaha 

Now this, after Sinabro and 7.7B, YIN’s variety shows are totally where it’s at. To think, this was literally me watching LDW slice oranges on SOH, on 0.5x speed with a magnifying glass looking for any semblance of a clue… D'OH...
blinking trailer park boys GIF
YIN is much better at picking variety programs for deluluing purposes — this is straight up fact at this point
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Looks like our Pichi is now the son/daughter of JTBC variety hehe. Empathy fairy? I know a chocolate fairy too, specifically for Ghada chocolate hehe.

Yup agree with @dramachaserxoxo YIN’s variety programs are totally where it’s at (recalling those slang words taken totally off Wookie’s vlive; show a bit of imagination girl tsk tsk) unlike Wookie who only gave us a few sus jinsimuru in SOH! I hope they throw in some LDW references for good measure like in 7.7 love. I can’t wait for end March when this airs. JTBC you better give us subs!

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

Spoiler

Hello, I read the preview of Arena interview with Ldw again, and I got :w00t: haha.. when he say this:  "to take responsibility for My Family...:wub: OMGosh

What? who was asking about family? lol

<Then when asked what he thinks about the image of an actor with a strong sense of responsability and sincerity, he said: >

"Isn't it a great thing to live with responsibility for your family and

do what you love sincerely? isn't it? . Now I rather like this"  :love: 

I can't wait to March! Are we talking about to get his/their own family?                         :fun:       :heart2beat:

other translation.

(work diligently while doing a job that I like? I like this now instead.)

2 hours ago, Lunita said:

I read the preview of Arena interview with Ldw again, and I got :w00t: haha.. when he say this:  "to take responsibility for My Family..

I don't want to dampen your spirits, but I'm pretty sure LDW is talking about his parents and siblings. It is very well know that he gave his brother in law the start up money to start his dental practice, and that he openly supports his parents, as well as providing for his nephew, and siblings. I think it is one of the reasons that he works as hard as he does, because he feels the pressure of supporting 3 households!  If you look up his name and charitable contributions, you will see that he rarely gives money to charities (because I don't think he has any extra); however, YIN is a very generous contributor to charitable causes in Korea and abroad. If anything, maybe she can support HIM!  Ha ha!

We will all have to wear our detective goggles to see if we can find any hints from YIN's new variety show!

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

I don't want to dampen your spirits, but I'm pretty sure LDW is talking about his parents and siblings. It is very well know that he gave his brother in law the start up money to start his dental practice, and that he openly supports his parents, as well as providing for his nephew, and siblings. I think it is one of the reasons that he works as hard as he does, because he feels the pressure of supporting 3 households!  If you look up his name and charitable contributions, you will see that he rarely gives money to charities (because I don't think he has any extra); however, YIN is a very generous contributor to charitable causes in Korea and abroad. If anything, maybe she can support HIM!  Ha ha!

We will all have to wear our detective goggles to see if we can find any hints from YIN's new variety show!

OK, I see, thanks for clearing this op for me. I knew he helped his parents and sister but I thought he said he had been almost free from that the last  5 - 6 years, and now wasn't necessary anymore, only as a gift or a loan. 

I'm sorry, then it was a mistake. :cry:

• Like 2

Maybe it's also a good and PR-safe answer to explain why he is so prolific as an actor? I remember in Roommates his sister did say something like "you should live for yourself now, you don't have to take care of us anymore". 

It's such an odd question to me. It's not like LDW is on the verge of collapse from exhaustion. You don't see western actors being asked why they stay busy. Like why is The Rock filming like the 100th Fast and Furious movie? Uh because it's a nice paycheck for something that they don't mind doing? Why does the Arena editor show up to work everyday instead of taking a hiatus lol ok

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Yes he does get asked the same questions all the time and it’s getting so boring. And his answers regarding work (and love life lol) are always the same. 

To give a bit of background (apologies to those who already know) as to why he takes such great care of his family and has such an immense sense of responsibility (therefore being perfect husband material as some say), his father’s business failed and a fire gutted their home when he was young. His parents could not afford to look after 2 children so they sent his sister to live with an aunt for a few years. This is a typical Confucian (Korea is traditional and rooted in Confucian values) bias that cherishes sons over daughters. LDW has always felt bad about this and he thus over compensates with a lot of love and care towards his sister (paid for her wedding and brother in law’s vet practice) and takes extremely good care of his parents, paying for their holidays etc. He really takes pride in being able to provide for his family and it is his number one priority. I agree with @AkiChanthat this is what he is referring to in his interview. 

HOWEVER, by extension he will therefore also be an excellent husband and father. I don’t mean to sound sexist but I think many women cherish a stable and responsible husband who is rock solid reliable, dependable and a good provider. I think women love a man who gives them a sense of security - not only financially, but emotionally as well. We saw that in kakao chat, how he took good care of YIN and was so protective of her by helping her answer tough questions and covering up for her, praising her to the skies and reading all her subtle body language. He was so attuned to her, I will never stop saying that they were crazy in love with each other at that point. It was especially so for him, he got it really bad haha. And which woman doesn’t love a man who pays them so much attention and attends to their every need without being asked? And however independent minded YIN may be, she enjoys being taken care of in that manner. Just look at her reaction when he praised her acting in Goblin (after the MC also praised her) and when he put the doll on her back. That expression was that of a woman who loves being loved and pampered by her man. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 8

18 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

I ain’t complaining about this casting news for sure lol.

Isn’t she the wife of TYH male second lead? There world is so small indeed.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote embedded Tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Ok guys,I would like to explain to clarify any doubt.

Of course,Ldw is justly responsible,take care of those he loves and loves his job.That Pichi, seems to be in love since TYH,that they are adorable,they care and support each other, aso. has never been in question.
Nor has it been in doubt that Ldw,who in the past had the great responsibility with his parents and sister, (as is customary in Korea).Now seems to be different,he's free from the 'need and obligation', as he himself has said many times (since 5-6ago) and can enjoy and take care of himself to thinking about his own life in peace. That was all.

My sus :ph34r: was he maybe referred to "family" as "the family that he's going to form" (soon?),"his own family" (hopefully Pichi) lol, when they speaking <in present and future>,of his "busy lifestyle". And it's exciting to have that sus when we're all detectives B),some masters and others apprentices, but we enjoy it and wants to contribute. haha :D
I love Pichi, they are both full of love, generous, sincere,responsible and take care & support each other.(I guess they still do) :blush:  :love:

Come on Pichi, be brave! :hwaiting:

16 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Maybe it's also a good and PR-safe answer to explain why he is so prolific as an actor? I remember in Roommates his sister did say something like "you should live for yourself now, you don't have to take care of us anymore". 

It's such an odd question to me. It's not like LDW is on the verge of collapse from exhaustion. You don't see western actors being asked why they stay busy. Like why is The Rock filming like the 100th Fast and Furious movie? Uh because it's a nice paycheck for something that they don't mind doing? Why does the Arena editor show up to work everyday instead of taking a hiatus lol ok

It sounds razonable, realistic and posible, in fact we don't really know much, so.. :mellow::blink::)

• Like 4

Hi! I've been following for some time now and have finally gathered the courage to post. 

I think regardless of whether or not LDW and YIN are in a romantic relationship, they really trust and respect one another, which makes my heart so happy. 

Re: jinsim. We know that the (intentional?) usage of jinsim (probably) started around the TYH era. We also know that LDW was the only one to call YIN Oh Jin-shim in TYH, and he became emotional when he had to call her OYS instead of OJS (see breakup scene BTS). Is there a connection? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

27 minutes ago, alwayslove said:

Hi! I've been following for some time now and have finally gathered the courage to post. 

I think regardless of whether or not LDW and YIN are in a romantic relationship, they really trust and respect one another, which makes my heart so happy. 

Re: jinsim. We know that the (intentional?) usage of jinsim (probably) started around the TYH era. We also know that LDW was the only one to call YIN Oh Jin-shim in TYH, and he became emotional when he had to call her OYS instead of OJS (see breakup scene BTS). Is there a connection? 

Welcome! I’m happy you have decided to join in, that doubles the fun!

We do have a lot of fun spotting the jinsims haha. For me I’m 80% convinced it’s intentional partly becoz of their personalities or rather Wookie’s since it comes mainly from him. I think it’s something he would do to prank us and keep us guessing and a way to tell YIN he’s thinking of her. 

As to the crying thing, for me at least, I think it’s becoz it was something very hard for him to do to her when they were in a relationship. If you watch the bts, he bowed very very low to her before doing the scene. For me he was apologizing to her for having to do this to her, even though it was just acting. There was no need to bow, especially such a deep bow, since he’s older than her in age and seniority. And watch his deep sigh the 2nd time he cried, he really felt wretched doing this to her. A simple break up scene that does not need him to cry but he did. If you see it from the point of view that they were together then, then his reaction makes a lot of sense. To me at least. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1