[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

It would be very interesting to see the spin off.  A mission to keep the promise.  With LDW and YIN partnered in helping the comrades' families to leave the North and live confortably.  

Them, in action and thrilling series, that would be awesome !!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Is that an ad lib In Na? Nagging at your kids and husband? Because we know a certain guy who is also very good at nagging IRL lmao.

Credit to amazingyooinna for the video snippets which I took screenshots of.

Thinking the same too when i saw this hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

43 minutes ago, pp2503 said:

It would be very interesting to see the spin off.  A mission to keep the promise.  With LDW and YIN partnered in helping the comrades' families to leave the North and live confortably.  

Them, in action and thrilling series, that would be awesome !!!!

I second that. LDW even has his north Korean costume all ready lmao. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Is that an ad lib In Na? Nagging at your kids and husband? Because we know a certain guy who is also very good at nagging IRL lmao.

hahha.. yeah he is very good at nagging  :ph34r:  it's to obvious Yin!   :smirk:  :love:

And Ldw apologized for sometimes 'nagging' his minor co-actors maybe to much :love: :tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

In LDW's B&C ~Vlog No 5~, he hums the TT dance inside his parka (I can't tell if this is the Supercomma one). Let's recall where TT came from... The Goblin special hosted by Pichi!

(Seriously impressive that  LDW was eating a salad bun while filming B&C all day and night. I thought it was lobster but the subs said salad lol. Work 18 hour days, then what... At least put out some KBBQ... Or something hearty... Or at least flavorful... SALAD?!?! Our Pichi's discipline is truly amazing)

Also just for fun, TT featuring LDW and Lee Joon Ki. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@dramachaserxoxogreat catch on the TT. To still be humming it after all these years is quite something. Especially when he claims to be sick of it in vlives when fans ask him to do the dance. I can’t tell either if he’s wearing the supercomma in the vlog (it does look like it but without seeing the logo on the sleeves I can’t be sure). But in the Goblin video you shared, he was wearing it. As someone said, he started wearing it towards the end of Goblin filming. 

Hopefully the salad bun was a snack and not his main meal. He enjoys eating prop food too and was eating various things in his vlogs so hopefully he was eating enough. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Lol this comparison is so hilarious. I'm picturing a little shrine with YIN and little Apeaches. Blessed be the Pichi, amen :innocent:

IKR patron saint, I just cracked up. Apparently this manifesting Haesoo thing and using Pichi as a comparison has gotten into the timeline of Wookie's fans too. Hope the LDW stans are not going to get riled up again. 

Gosh I love your shrine comment. Wish we had a Pichi mascot with apeaches and LDW/YIN caricatures. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Lol this comparison is so hilarious. I'm picturing a little shrine with YIN and little Apeaches. Blessed be the Pichi, amen :innocent:

:blush: yeah , it's a good idea to have the apaches couple! 

Pichi are getting famous in Twt bcs of YooInna(&Wooki) and SD fans are so creative and funny doing it. I remember Lee Byung-hun told once that his co-actors teased him bcs his gf who's a good cook , brought him delicious and healthy sandwiches to the film set.. Maybe Yin did (does) the same sometimes, she loves to cook. (:ph34r: undercover..haha)

I will be happy if Pichi read or use twt, there's so many shippers commenting nice things about them. Inna will be happy I think. Maybe they do that.

Yin said last year she wants to play a mother character, maybe this time?

I hope Pichi take a project together. There is so much they could do, and do it well! 

:ohboy2:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@dramachaserxoxoa little close hehe. Both bak bak and bak bak jja jja came up in the vlive. YIN used bak bak. Bak bak (deabak daebak) however is close to bak bak jja jja (daebak daebak jinja jinja). This was what Wookie used in the bts with the director when they were talking about internet slang. So maybe they were referencing that bts in the promo for the upcoming vlive? And it fits the vlive news - awesome awesome, really really - we’re having a vlive! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

So maybe they were referencing that bts in the promo for the upcoming vlive? And it fits the vlive news - awesome awesome, really really - we’re having a vlive! 

Touch Your Heart  Broadcast  tvN Korea  6/ 2 / 2019 , 3° Anniversary :love:

LDW's vlive  7 / 2 /  2022 ... :love:

Está basada en la novela web «Reach of Sincerity» de Jäger

• Like 2
  • Love 1