[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, alwayslove said:

Hi! I've been following for some time now and have finally gathered the courage to post. 

I think regardless of whether or not LDW and YIN are in a romantic relationship, they really trust and respect one another, which makes my heart so happy. 

Welcome and so glad you did! I also lurked for a while before I finally decided to post something. I just have to say I love your username haha. Is it inspired by that song by Nada Surf?  

So true on mutual trust and respect. That's the biggest reason I ship them, personally. It's so nice that they just seem to think of the world of each other. Anything I watch they just seem to exude this sense of purity. I think that's rare. I almost generally expect celeb couples to use, abuse, cheat or otherwise mistreat each other. It’s so nice that they seem to have had endured all the nastiness of the entertainment industry and yet still choose to lead with goodness and respect. It's hard to explain but it's almost like watching Ted Lasso (if anyone watches that show) haha

@Almondcroissant said it so perfectly about jinsims!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Welcome and so glad you did! I also lurked for a while before I finally decided to post something. I just have to say I love your username haha. Is it inspired by that song by Nada Surf?  

So true on mutual trust and respect. That's the biggest reason I ship them, personally. It's so nice that they just seem to think of the world of each other. Anything I watch they just seem to exude this sense of purity. I think that's rare. I almost generally expect celeb couples to use, abuse, cheat or otherwise mistreat each other. It’s so nice that they seem to have had endured all the nastiness of the entertainment industry and yet still choose to lead with goodness and respect. It's hard to explain but it's almost like watching Ted Lasso (if anyone watches that show) haha

@Almondcroissant said it so perfectly about jinsims!

Aww, you said it so beautifully. I agree totally. That adoration, respect and just having each other's backs is so beautiful to see. I can't explain it, but seeing them together gives me a wonderful feeling. 

I just wanted to add that I happened to watch YIN's phone cleansing program with chinese subs. There was a guest couple who was pretty sweet to each other (except that I didn't like that they prank each other on social media by posting awkward photos of each other which to me ought to be kept only in family albums but never mind). Anyways YIN said to them that they are the most lovable couple she has ever seen. And Yoon Jongshin (who was in Sea of Hope with Wookie) then says to her, "you're sure? You're very sure they are the most lovable couple you have ever seen?" And the screen even has the words "jinsim" at this point, and YIN laughs a bit shyly. The shipper in me got very sus and my delulu mind put 2 and 2 together and I have a feeling Pichi is known in the ent circle as the golden couple, probably known to their friends as being the sweetest most lovable and lovely pair that those close to them have had the privilege to see. Mind you, this is just my delulu but if ever Pichi comes out in the open, I think this is what their celeb friends would say about them. Ok end of delulu! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, AkiChan said:

@AlmondcroissantI wholeheartedly agree that their relationship is known to those in the entertainment industry! I think that they are so well liked and respected that they are willing to keep their “secret.”

Definitely, afterall you need good friends to keep your secrets. Wookie has many connections in the industry and is well respected so there are people (and dispatch lol) who would keep secrets for him.

Yoon Jongshin is good friends with Yoo Jae Suk (who hosts You Quiz). Yoo was the MC at YJS’s wedding. Yoo co hosts You Quiz with Jo Se Ho who is Wookie’s best friend. So this circle is inter connected and close knit. I imagine Pichi attends a lot of social events like dinners and drinks with this group of friends and they are regarded as a loving couple amongst these friends.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

55 minutes ago, peachislove said:

I’m dying to see  a picture of them together outside work.

You, me and the whole world too, no doubt!

But I guess that will never happen. They have perfected their ninja moves lol. Separate cars, VIP entrances etc. We have never even seen more innocent photos such as KGE going to YIN’s house or Goblin cast at their meet ups and ktv outings, so def no pics of Pichi would surface. Even that time when Wookie himself said he and YIN often meet privately, not a single photo was ever taken/released even though he openly admitted it and wanted the whole world to know lmao. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Ahoy my mateys,

calling out a flyaway jinsimuru sighting at the TOTNT press conference. At 10:59 minute mark here, LDW says "sincerely thank you” / 진심으로 감사합니다, to thank the viewers for watching TOTNT. He was so sneaky quick with this jinsim, the subs didn’t even catch it (I did verify it was indeed a jinsimuru with the Korean closed captioning).

It's more suspicious if we consider the fact that it seems like that pre-TYH, LDW and YIN used this expression only rarely to express gratitude, as @Almondcroissant found. Yet, recently, we've been hearing this said more and more... In random places... Basically everywhere :smirk:

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

43 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Ahoy my mateys,

calling out a flyaway jinsimuru sighting at the TOTNT press conference. At 10:59 minute mark here, LDW says "sincerely thank you” / 진심으로 감사합니다, to thank the viewers for watching TOTNT. He was so sneaky quick with this jinsim, the subs didn’t even catch it (I did verify it was indeed a jinsimuru with the Korean closed captioning).

It's more suspicious if we consider the fact that it seems like that pre-TYH, LDW and YIN used this expression only rarely to express gratitude, as @Almondcroissant found. Yet, recently, we've been hearing this said more and more... In random places... Basically everywhere 

Thank you for this find! Yes so quickly and smoothly slipped in, in between two thank you’s haha. Well, he better have slipped in a jinsimuru at TOTNT, we (and YIN) expect no less! 

True, there was no jinsimuru in the Goblin commentaries even when they were so grateful and thankful for all the support and love shown by Goblin fans. Sus much hehe. 

Oh, just another small detail I wanted to share here. In the kakao chat at the part where they played the O/X game and Wookie had chosen X and the fans chose O - Wookie pretended to be mad and wanted to kick out those fans from the chat - it reminds me of his latest vlive where he wanted to kick out the fans who said unflattering things lol. In any case that part of the chat was really cute coz he was ultra obedient to YIN and the MC even said “gosh you two are so close”.  This interview should go down in history for being the only interview where an MC is made to feel awkward and like an outsider by her interview subjects lmao. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, peachislove said:

Are they going to air some Goblin special again?

It doesn't seem like there's a new one. It seems that Goblin is currently being replayed in a Japanese Channel, Sky PerfecTV (https://bangumi.skyperfectv.co.jp/S/query:トッケビ ホームドラマ/)
After replaying the series, they will feature the old Goblin special episodes.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

On 2/24/2022 at 9:04 PM, Almondcroissant said:

You, me and the whole world too, no doubt!

But I guess that will never happen. They have perfected their ninja moves lol. Separate cars, VIP entrances etc. We have never even seen more innocent photos such as KGE going to YIN’s house or Goblin cast at their meet ups and ktv outings, so def no pics of Pichi would surface. Even that time when Wookie himself said he and YIN often meet privately, not a single photo was ever taken/released even though he openly admitted it and wanted the whole world to know lmao. 

it will happen when they get married :D

(nevermind, I’m just daydreaming here)

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, brzyinfan said:

it will happen when they get married :D

(nevermind, I’m just daydreaming here)

Oh yes of course. They can’t keep those wedding photos from the world for sure! We need to see the gorgeous, breathtaking bride and bridegroom and that mutual love/adoration oozing from their every gaze. 
:dontwanna:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

Oh yes of course. They can’t keep those wedding photos from the world for sure! We need to see the gorgeous, breathtaking bride and bridegroom and that mutual love/adoration oozing from their every gaze. 
:dontwanna:

In this quiet times, I feel like good news is about to come.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@dramachaserxoxothank you for these golden finds hehe. So YIN repeats peach twice, hmm. 

Apart from the jinsimuru that appears in almost every interview, here Wookie is also basking in the sun. Remember who said she only needs food, friends and sunlight to be happy? And we know how well he listens to YIN hehe. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

"When do you think you're most beautiful/When do you think your most beautiful days were?"

"... Let's (I will) wait a little longer and run more"

I think the context is kinda diff but this line reminds me of when he did a vlive back in 2019(?) and he opened it with "Let's run together". The older shipper mentioned this when Inna did the Volume Up,, and she opened the broadcast with "All good relationship bloom like flowers. Let's love without regrets again. I missed you" and THEN played Make It Count. Who knows what's happening behind the cam, but my delulu self is insisting they dated, broke up and dated again and is still going strong BWAHAHA:sparklyeyes:

Orrr maybe,, Wookie just really loves to run? :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

I swear that YIN used the phrase "I want to be remembered for a long time" or something very similar in an interview (after TYH). I did Google translate on the article and the words "sincerely" and "sincere" appear in the third to last and fifth to last questions. . . Don't have enough time right now to scour the hangul to see if its "jinshim" or not. Hopefully, someone else has the time?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, AkiChan said:

I swear that YIN used the phrase "I want to be remembered for a long time" or something very similar in an interview (after TYH). I did Google translate on the article and the words "sincerely" and "sincere" appear in the third to last and fifth to last questions. . . Don't have enough time right now to scour the hangul to see if its "jinshim" or not. Hopefully, someone else has the time?

Haha not sure if this is helpful since I think I know the least amount of Korean among us chingus here, but I did save jinsim in Hangul! This is the part that has 진심:

후배들이 어려워하지 않아요?
어려워해요. 저는 크게 신경 쓰는 스타일이 아니에요. “나한테 반말해도 괜찮아, ‘야’라고만 안 하면 돼”라고 늘 말하는데, 말 놓는 것도 어려워해요. 먼저 와서 말 거는 것도 어려워하고요. 후배들이 다가오기 어려워하는 이유가 제가 어렵게 느껴지는 행동을 하고 살아서 그런 게 아닌가, 돌아보게 되더라고요. 그런데 참 어려워요. 대본 리딩 첫날에 사람들 모아두고 “반말해도 괜찮습니다. ‘야’라고만 하지 말아주세요.”라고 소리칠 수도 없잖아요. 제가 얘기하고 다니는 것도 너무 웃긴 일이잖아요. 다행히 요즘은 드라마를 6개월 이상 촬영하니까. 자연스레 후배나 동생들이 제 성향과 진심을 알아주더라고요. 그래서 후배들과 각별하게 지내게 되고, 그 친구들이 저한테 스스럼없이 다가와주는 게 너무 고맙고 그래요.

Google translated:

Isn't it difficult for juniors?
It's difficult. I'm not the type to care too much. I always say, “It’s okay to talk nonsense to me, you just don’t have to say ‘hey’,” but it’s hard for me to say anything. It's hard to come and talk to me first. I started to look back on whether the reason my juniors have a hard time approaching me is because I live by doing things that I find difficult. But it's really difficult. On the first day of the script reading, I gathered people and said, “It’s okay to talk nonsense. Please don’t just say ‘hey’.” You can’t even shout. It's so funny that I'm even talking about it. Fortunately, these days, I am filming a drama for more than 6 months. Naturally, my juniors and younger brothers recognized my disposition and sincerity. So I get to be special with my juniors, and I am so grateful that those friends approach me without hesitation.

100% agree with you! I think there definitely seems like there are other variants of jinsim, e.g. this 진정성 I am seeing... Calling on @Almondcroissant @louie_999 @RollyPenny our language experts! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

진정성 (pronounced jinjungsong) means sincerity. As @dramachaserxoxosays, it’s another variant of sincere. And 진정 is the combination of Jinsim and Jungrok’s names, ie jinjung. Remember the couple name the fans suggested, Jinjung? Meaning real? It’s written like that hehe. 

I think the fans will sub the interview soon. Hope there are some questions about love haha. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1