[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I just love their body language in this video—they are so relaxed with one another, but also loved LDW’s fidgety hands.

I also loved all the comments—they have a lot of fans who want them to be together, even in 2022! (Just like us!)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, AkiChan said:

I just love their body language in this video—they are so relaxed with one another, but also loved LDW’s fidgety hands.

I also loved all the comments—they have a lot of fans who want them to be together, even in 2022! (Just like us!)

Right, Ldw seems to have a "problem" with his hands and headphones..lol  it's the first time

I see them interacting in a real conversation being themselves and not in a role, it's incredible, 30 min.! I've seen it like 10 times. My kingdom for one translation hahaha :joy:

PS: Now I'm also sure that Cosmos flower selca was to InNa. As Yin said in tvN about confess and flower  fest., there are Autumn Cosmos Festival in Sept. ,in N/E korea and Japan, it's sound like a very beautiful fest.and now covid times there are only few people that visist those places. hmmm

It's a November flower (ldw)and all I can read match with pichi and Ldw. 

Love, take care of others, a message flower!, protection(ldw), change the bad feelings an thoughts to good ones (Ldw), a perennial flower (forever:wub:) means also: "you are beautiful to me", it's so romantic.. :bawling: And it's a wedding flower,  OMG!  haha..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ok, have watched the whole video of the Goblin director's cut. Gosh it was awfully hard to read as the subs were in pink and the background was light coloured so pardon me if some parts are not accurately translated. I am translating from the chinese subs by the way, not the spoken korean. 

@dramachaserxoxoyou're right, PD nim said at the start that he doesn't know what he is doing there lol. Gave me the vibes that he didn't want to play third wheel, like you said. He probably thought YIN/LDW would be able to lead the whole commentary without his presence and would have preferred the room to themselves lol.

1. At the scene where GR sees Sunny in many different outfits, LDW said he liked the office outfit best. It has struck me many times that this outfit is similar to the outfit OJS wore in her imaginary courtroom scene in TYH. (A prelude of things to come when LDW said that in the video? Also I can see why he liked the office outfit as it had a tight skirt that showed off her figure and she walked with swag lol).

2. Coffee drinking scene – YIN said he was so cute and lovable in this scene. And she asked him, you must be like that in real life too? He said he isn’t like that, he’s just portraying GR’s character who is tongue tied with women (sub-text: I am not shy and tongue tied with women IRL lol).

3. PD kept praising YIN for the unique tone she used in the drama. Made me wonder if he was he interested in her too. YIN said she tried over 100 different speaking styles. When they started filming, she felt awkward using the tone and was worried the audience wouldn’t accept it. PD assured her it was very good and the staff thought so too.

4. Can I just spazz at around the 5:40 min mark: LDW complained the earphones were not working properly and YIN tapped his arm and her tone was so gentle when she told him to put it in front instead. She's just so sweet. 

5. PD asked at the 6:40 mark whether this drama was the first time they were meeting and LDW said yes and YIN agreed. (Hmm, they couldn’t have forgotten about MAMA awards surely?)

6. PD then asked if they would work together again, and they answered "of course" so emphatically and in unison, it was so cute. And the PD went “ooohhh” so knowingly lol. It sounds like they had talked about it before and LDW did mention in TYH press con that they had hoped to work together again but didn’t expect it to be so soon.

7. The part where GR was keying in Sunny’s mobile number into his phone and the music came on – LDW said this song is really suitable for Pichi couple. YIN agreed and said she expected this upbeat song to be played more frequently in the drama but unfortunately the story for GR and Sunny became sad very soon (I like that both of them have the same taste in music too. Sigh can they be anymore perfect for each other?)

8. LDW said that during the whole of Goblin filming, he stored YIN's real mobile number under the name "Sunny not Sun Hee" (I would love to know what name he's using now. Princess? Talggi?)

9. The scene on the bridge where YIN falls down - LDW said it was YIN’s idea to fall down and have the GR catch her by going down on all fours. YIN apologized to him with a very sweet oppa hehe. And LDW said, that was a good idea, it is what the GR would do. YIN said girls would like guys to do something gallant like that. LDW then said, but at that time didn’t you say I looked like a dog lol. (I'm not sure if this is correct - PD said that YIN said LDW is very obedient lol.)

10. The scene where GR followed behind Sunny when she walked and met the drunken guy – LDW said it was a pity they had few scenes like that and PD said, no you had a lot of scenes together and LDW said they were mostly separation scenes (looks like he really wanted more lovey dovey scenes lol). And PD said, but this song (the I miss you song) was played many times (meaning GR/Sunny had many scenes together. hence the frequency of the song). YIN said this song was very heartbreaking.

11. The scene where GR/Sunny met at the café and he recited his background – LDW said he memorized it all (delulu moment: is that why he recited something similar recently when he went on the Yoo quiz show?) and PD had especially liked this scene becoz Sunny/GR looked very beautiful here (I have to agree, this is one of my fave scenes, I think the acting was very on point here). 

12. YIN really liked the part where GR said he liked Sunny when she asked him what he liked. She was squealing happily and said no woman could resist a man who said such lines to her. PD asked LDW if he’s really cute like GR in real life and YIN answered that anyone who doesn’t know LDW would believe that LDW is really like the GR.

13. PD asked YIN if she would do a break up like how she did in Goblin, or would she break up by text. Seriously, why was he asking her such a personal question? I was getting very sus of PD nim by this point.

14. The scene where they cried after the first kiss - LDW said the PD wanted him to do it again and he got angry becoz it was so hard to do the scene and YIN agreed that this scene was hard to do.

15. The famous Who Are You song that was played after the kiss – LDW said the lyrics are very suited for GR/Sunny’s scene here. No wonder LDW looked so nostalgic when he sang it on Amazing Saturday hehe.

16. LDW said Sunny has a generous, broad minded nature and the PD asked are you and Sunny the same. Ok, I am seriously wondering if PD was interested in YIN.

17. YIN asked LDW if he cries a lot in real life. He said he doesn’t cry more than 1-2x a year.

18. They both cried doing the last café scene. LDW explained that in the last café scene some years had passed and YIN had originally put her hair up for the scene (to look older; we saw that in bts when they were applying hand cream) but he told her not to because he had not aged over the years, so why should she. So YIN decided to let her hair down so as not to look too mature. PD agreed she looks nicer with her hair down (I'm seriously giving PD dirty looks at this point. Go away PD nim, our Pichi belongs together).

19. @dramachaserxoxois right. At the last cafe scene, LDW did ask YIN whether he looks more handsome IRL or in pictures and she said he looks the same lol. Poor boy, trying to flirt and not getting much results (YET hehe. Glad LDW didn't give up

lmao).

20. LDW said in the scene when he received the card with Kim Sun’s name, it was very painful. And YIN teased him saying so it looks like you cry more than once or twice a year. Ahh, such sweetness, these two.

21. PD asked LDW which character he liked best – GR, Wang Yeo or Lee Hyuk and he chose LH becoz it’s a character that looks straight ahead (doesn’t this remind us of YIN saying in the tvn anniversary show that she likes OJS and Sunny becoz both characters are the type to walk straight ahead and are true to their feelings). So looks like he really has a soft spot for LH despite the short screen time of the character.

22. LDW said our CP must be sweet at least once. YIN said if they didn’t have that last kiss scene, the ending would have been unsatisfying. LDW said that when Sunny extended the kiss by pulling him in and saying it was their first day, she was really cool although he had a bit of a shock. 

22. At the end they both thanked the fans and audience for loving them and LDW signed off as Pichi couple. Aww, so sweet. And despite all the profuse thanks, not a single jinsimuru was uttered. It was “no mu no mu kamsahamnida” throughout meaning “thank you very much” haha.

I agree with @AkiChan they are both really relaxed and sweet with each other. LDW in particular, has none of that tsundere-ness (blunt/indifferent on the outside) that he is famous for, with everyone else including his other FLs. Right from the beginning he has always been gentle and kind towards YIN with a real fondness and respect for her. She has always been different for him and treated differently by him. 

I will re-watch again to look more closely at their body language. This time I was just very focused on the translation so I didn't observe them very much actually. I hope I have helped everyone understand the video a little bit. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 6

@Almondcroissantthank you, thank you! I'm sure translating took a lot of your free time. I know many of us appreciate you taking the time to create the narrative/translation that you did above!

YIN's comment in #9 reminds me of the BTS in TYH where she said he looked like a frog, when he was trying to look serious. She must be very comfortable with their relationship to say such things!

I guess I've watched enough Kdramas to pick up on about 10% of what they were saying. When you watch again -- even though they are not sitting right next to each other (shoulders touching), see if you see what I saw -- that YIN's shoulder is slightly leaning towards LDW; LDW turns his body more and more towards her as the video progresses. Also, at the beginning, her legs are crossed towards him (although at the very end, she crosses them in the other direction -- but that was probably because her legs were getting tired) and both of them seem very open and relaxed--but different than the open and relaxed manner in the TYH promotional interview video (pre-dating vs. dating).

I can't believe they don't remember the MAMA meeting? They need to watch more fan videos on YT!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, AkiChan said:

@Almondcroissantthank you, thank you! I'm sure translating took a lot of your free time. I know many of us appreciate you taking the time to create the narrative/translation that you did above!

YIN's comment in #9 reminds me of the BTS in TYH where she said he looked like a frog, when he was trying to look serious. She must be very comfortable with their relationship to say such things!

I guess I've watched enough Kdramas to pick up on about 10% of what they were saying. When you watch again -- even though they are not sitting right next to each other (shoulders touching), see if you see what I saw -- that YIN's shoulder is slightly leaning towards LDW; LDW turns his body more and more towards her as the video progresses. Also, at the beginning, her legs are crossed towards him (although at the very end, she crosses them in the other direction -- but that was probably because her legs were getting tired) and both of them seem very open and relaxed--but different than the open and relaxed manner in the TYH promotional interview video (pre-dating vs. dating).

I can't believe they don't remember the MAMA meeting? They need to watch more fan videos on YT!

You’re welcome! Yes, you’re right, the one thing I did notice was how Wookie had turned his body towards YIN in a very comfortable manner. This shows you like the other person and are comfortable with him/her. 

Have you seen the other 2 hour long commentary with GY, KGE, the writer and PD? Now that one was more sus; I sensed some undercurrents between them and YIN was acting very prim and proper. You get the sense they are very aware of each other but trying to appear detached/cool. I think this happens if you’re interested in a person but unsure if he/she likes you (but in this case I think YIN knew Wookie liked her becoz you know, our boy is always transparent) or uncertain if that person wants to take it further so you pretend to be not really interested or affected? I got such vibes from this other commentary. 

About MAMA, maybe LDW didn’t want to show that he remembered the awards becoz then you know, too obvious. And YIN played along and agreed with him hehe. 

• Like 5

A MASSIVE COMME-SA-MIDA our ship captain @Almondcroissant for translating!!! 

11 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

22. At the end they both thanked the fans and audience for loving them and LDW signed off as Pichi couple. Aww, so sweet. And despite all the profuse thanks, not a single jinsimuru was uttered. It was “no mu no mu kamsahamnida” throughout meaning “thank you very much” haha.

So they didn't used to say jinsumuru a lot huh?!?! So suspicious!!!!

Also omg they talked about Who Are You here :bawling:  Also WOW that makes LDW's birthday intro on You Quiz very interesting indeed! 

I think there IS another video where it's just them, no director. Shin-tak couple had two videos, one with the director and one just them two. Crossing my fingers someone will upload the other one for Pichi as well!

Shoutout to @Almondcroissant for finding this. What in the world... I LOVE Simon Pegg... He is one of my favorites in the Mission Impossible franchise, which is one of my favorite action series.... Worlds colliding. Mind blown. Speechless right now. Simon Pegg's also daughter sounds like the biggest LDW fan lol, having watched SFH, B&C AND now Goblin...

They NEED LDW and YIN in the next Mission movie, as spies from SK's Intelligence service... This would be the most ambitious crossover event in history (not Marvel). 

1. I'm pretty sure Benji, Pegg's character, speaks Korean...

2. Pichi are tremendous actors and just played spies / detectives in their last projects...

3. They've already got Ilsa from British intelligence in it... 

4. MI/Tom Cruise already blew up a historic bridge in Poland for this next movie, so clearly they're willing to do anything to get butts into seats...

5. The box office numbers in Asia and especially China would be MASSIVE, as Pichi has tons of fans all over Asia.

Wow. This makes so much sense. Nothing has made more sense to me than this, if I'm being honest. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

A MASSIVE COMME-SA-MIDA our ship captain @Almondcroissant for translating!!! 

So they didn't used to say jinsumuru a lot huh?!?! So suspicious!!!!

Also omg they talked about Who Are You here :bawling:  Also WOW that makes LDW's birthday intro on You Quiz very interesting indeed! 

I think there IS another video where it's just them, no director. Shin-tak couple had two videos, one with the director and one just them two. Crossing my fingers someone will upload the other one for Pichi as well!

They NEED LDW and YIN in the next Mission movie, as spies from SK's Intelligence service... This would be the most ambitious crossover event in history (not Marvel). 

1. I'm pretty sure Benji, Pegg's character, speaks Korean...

2. Pichi are tremendous actors and just played spies / detectives in their last projects...

3. They've already got Ilsa from British intelligence in it... 

4. MI/Tom Cruise already blew up a historic bridge in Poland for this next movie, so clearly they're willing to do anything to get butts into seats...

5. The box office numbers in Asia and especially China would be MASSIVE, as Pichi has tons of fans all over Asia.

Wow. This makes so much sense. Nothing has made more sense to me than this, if I'm being honest. 

You're welcome! No, we're all joint captains of this ship (insert shy emoji).Yes I was spazzing over the Who Are You song and what he said on Yoo quiz as I mentally made all the connections! And of course the jinsimuru (or lack of in this case) haha. Yes I hope the other Goblin video of just the 2 of them will surface soon. That should be the one where he asked YIN to sniff his hand hehe. We should get more stuff to spazz if it was just the 2 of them in a confined space lol. 

I'm pretty excited about the Simon Pegg thing. So if he and his family watched Goblin, they would have seen YIN too. Oh, please recognize both their talents and offer them roles! I can imagine both Wookie and YIN getting excited over this. The 4 of them in the Goblin squad would be chatting about this too. How fun!

@dramachaserxoxoyou have listed such fantastic reasons! You need to send an email to Hollywood pronto!

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

How freaking keeyoo is this... LDW perfected Sunny's hair flip. He even nailed her little haughty expression when she holds out her hand haha. LDW says every time he does it, GY starts screaming "Sunny! Sunny!" Hahah as if his idea of a good time off camera is just randomly imitating Sunny... :joy: Also @Almondcroissant so true, he made sure to point out that his favorite of Reaper's Sunny hallucinations was "career woman Sunny". No wonder there are all these random references to KJR -- this role has a few of his favorite things lol

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ace3d08d070df76f0e

Also the way YIN squeals with delight when watching the part where Reaper says his hobby is Sunny-ssi :bawling:  Then she says no woman would be able to resist someone saying this to them... Sigh, LDW missed his cue to say it again to her here :bawling:. Maybe he would have if Third Wheel-nim (aka Director-nim) wasn't there lol, sigh. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761146185444361262ffbb

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

@dramachaserxoxothank you for the cute gifs! YIN’s squeal is so cute, maybe she was hinting to him to do it more or that she likes guys who are romantic like that. And Wookie probably thought it was not a good idea to repeat that Sunny is his hobby becoz, you know, too obvious hehe. 

That hair flip thing, yes he loves it to the extent that he brought it into his fan meets. And YIN did the hair flip thing too in TYH, maybe to make Wookie happy or becoz he asked her to hehe. 

In any case, boy was pretty smitten with her already in Goblin days, no one’s going to change my mind about that! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

lso the way YIN squeals with delight when watching the part where Reaper says his hobby is Sunny-ssi :bawling:  Then she says no woman would be able to resist someone saying this to them...

@dramachaserxoxoand @Almondcroissantdo we know if this Director's commentary was done before or after the making of Goblin Episodes 17 & 18 (which I know were done AFTER the show had finished airing, right? They mention something to that effect that fans wanted MORE after the show ended?) Because LDW did use that line on her (again? first time) during their banter-- "ask me what/who my favorite is?  Sunny-shi." and she laughed and looked very shy. . .it was very cute.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

@dramachaserxoxoand @Almondcroissantdo we know if this Director's commentary was done before or after the making of Goblin Episodes 17 & 18 (which I know were done AFTER the show had finished airing, right? They mention something to that effect that fans wanted MORE after the show ended?) Because LDW did use that line on her (again? first time) during their banter-- "ask me what/who my favorite is?  Sunny-shi." and she laughed and looked very shy. . .it was very cute.

If I am not wrong (please correct me anyone) this was done some time after the special episodes where he first said the ask me what I like. The special ep were aired in Feb 2017. These commentaries were probably done in spring of 2017?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

OMG I suggest an Award show ranking GIF 

for our fantastic detectives. This is so exciting. Thank you. 
It would be wonderful to have all those moments and videos.  This ship is going to sail at full speed.  :glasses:
Maybe we could use #@  Simon Pegg on Twt or IG posts..   :love:

• Like 7

Another Pichi destiny. This photographer took photos of YIN’s snow scene in Snowdrop as he was SD’s official photographer. Wonder why he’s suddenly posting an old photo of Wookie hehe. Here is the photo of YIN in his IG account k_drama.photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZqzHUrFLPn/?utm_medium=copy_link

(swipe to the 8th pic)

:love:

Photo of Wookie that he just posted: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Yoo In Na  and Jung Haein, their amazing performance in SNOWDROP,

I can't help but be impressed with this scene full of emotions .

I can imagen a drama or movie where pichi, YOO IN NA & LEE DONG WOOK+ JUNG HAEIN acting together, wow! it would be amazing!     :blush:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Another Pichi destiny.

Along those lines -- has everyone seen this video on YouTube? Someone put it together about how they are just "meant to be. . . " I'm sure there are more instances but I find the Bubblegum clip the most interesting!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

12 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Another Pichi destiny. This photographer took photos of YIN’s snow scene in Snowdrop as he was SD’s official photographer. Wonder why he’s suddenly posting an old photo of Wookie hehe. Here is the photo of YIN in his IG account k_drama.photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZqzHUrFLPn/?utm_medium=copy_link

(swipe to the 8th pic)

:love:

Photo of Wookie that he just posted: 

SO interesting!!! Also, this is the same guy that stepped up during SD's initial controversy to defend the drama (I recognized this photo from his IG). See the article below... So man loves Snowdrop AND LDW :rubchin: Interèssante 

c3RwPWRzdC1qcGdfZTM1X3M2NDB4NjQwX3NoMC4w

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/12/snowdrop-production-staff-member-steps-up-to-defend-the-drama-against-the-history-distortion-controversy

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@AkiChanthank you for sharing the video, love it. Yes the bubblegum pic is really fun. YIN was in my love from the star then which was extremely popular. Oh which reminds me, it seems Wookie’s fav song is from my love from the star and the lyrics suit YIN so much. I just found out recently when a LDW fan posted it. It’s a love song and seems, to me at least, to be more the type of song women would like and for a guy to say is his fav is quite odd unless it has special meaning. Lyrics here for anyone interested: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaF94tHhAhj/?utm_medium=copy_link

@dramachaserxoxoit’s really odd and random for the SD photographer to suddenly post an old photo of Wookie from 2008. He even had to go to some place to get it scanned as the film was too old or something. And he has a connection to SD haha. And got slammed for defending SD. So many theories we can make from this lol. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, peachislove said:

Hello! I am a newbie here, been a lurker but decided to aboard on this lovely ship! I just feel something good is about to come. Feeling hopeful and giddy.:kiss_wink:

Hey! I’m also new here and just feel as you do. I’m honestly very engaged on these two and I feel that they’re gonna bring us good surprises soon.

Thanks to all the ladies here who keep us posted and in love with our PiChi ❤️

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1