[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@Almondcroissant wow! it looks like he want it, but she's more careful :love:

HAPPY 3° ANNIVERSARY YOO IN.NA & LEE DONG WOOK and 'TOUCH YOUR HEART'     :happydance:    :heart::heart:

Spoiler

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple pictures/tweets, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Couldn’t help making this for laughs lol. This vlive was fun and presented so many opportunities to make memes. Sadly he wasn’t talking about his girlfriend, just answering a hypothetical question regarding a debate that’s popular right now about perilla leaves and girlfriends lmao. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

AMAZING WORK @Almondcroissant!!!! Is that a P and a little lock on the sweatshirt?!?! "Pichi... on Lock?" (That's what it stands for. That's what I've decided. Lol) I guess it actually stands for the brand and the brand's lock logo :joy: thanks @Almondcroissant for the detective work. 

Also did he say he found it disappointing that B&C couldn't be more clear for the fans? I didn't realize fans found it confusing. I honestly don't know how the show could have been more clear lol... It's a well-trodden genre, I thought lol. Oh well. Thankful our Pichi signed up to do challenging roles in challenging stories. 

FK_nCQYVkAAW_1N?format=jpg&name=medium

Not all single people are lonely, you say? Speaking from personal experience perhaps? A la soul, a la soul..... 

recess GIF

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

So I made a video edit here that is 4 minutes long. Basically a before and after comparison. The first 2 minutes - everything looks pretty normal. He is sitting quite still, and gesturing only with his hands. At the 2 minute mark, he talks about bwee-logg (vlog) and this is where he mentions TYH. Watch the change in body language - gosh so much fidgeting in his seat, and moving his arms about hehe. He fidgeted the most just moments BEFORE he said jinsimi dada (twice) and at both these times the fidgeting occurs the most. I am sure our resident psychologist @dramachaserxoxo will have quite an interesting analysis lmao. 

I for one, am quite tickled, that after 3 years, just the thought and mention of TYH still has such an effect on him lol. Wookie is such a dear, so honest and transparent, you just gotta love him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

So I made a video edit here that is 4 minutes long. Basically a before and after comparison. The first 2 minutes - everything looks pretty normal. He is sitting quite still, and gesturing only with his hands. At the 2 minute mark, he talks about bwee-logg (vlog) and this is where he mentions TYH. Watch the change in body language - gosh so much fidgeting in his seat, and moving his arms about hehe. He fidgeted the most just moments BEFORE he said jinsimi dada (twice) and at both these times the fidgeting occurs the most. I am sure our resident psychologist @dramachaserxoxo will have quite an interesting analysis lmao. 

I for one, am quite tickled, that after 3 years, just the thought and mention of TYH still has such an effect on him lol. Wookie is such a dear, so honest and transparent, you just gotta love him. 

Why i can't see your edit, it says might be temporarily down or moved to new address? :anguished:

Anw thanks for this haven't been able to watch his vlive :fullofhearts:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

22 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Why i can't see your edit, it says might be temporarily down or moved to new address? 

Anw thanks for this haven't been able to watch his vlive 

Strange, I am able to view it. Anyone else can't view it?

I can DM it to you to see if it works? Can also watch it at his vlive at the link below. The vlog/TYH part is at the 55 minute mark. 

https://www.vlive.tv/video/276381

42 minutes ago, Lunita said:

did he really say that?! 

As I explained earlier, he was just answering a question from a fan who asked if he knows about the perilla leaf debate. There is a debate in Korea where people are discussing that if a guy separates perilla leaves for another person, whether his girlfriend should be jealous. LDW is not talking about himself or his girlfriend. Just wanted to clarify to those who have not watched his vlive or who are misinterpreting the screenshot. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Strange, I am able to view it. Anyone else can't view it?

I viewed it right after you posted it and am still able to view it.

Sometimes, when people post things, depending on where they are from (what continent, country), I am not able to see the post right away, and have to wait like 12 hours or more to view them. So maybe that is the problem @RollyPenny is having?

I agree with @Almondcroissant, though! Just before he mentioned the show, he got the slightest smile on his face, a little like a secret smile (I thought as I watched -- not understanding what he was saying, then he mentioned the show--which I did understand!), then started being super fidgety! So cute. At first, when he asked of someone off camera, I thought the first voice was YIN, then when he asked again, there were like 2-3 female voices and I didn't think hers was amongst them.

Can't wait for the full subs to come out!

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

31 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

I viewed it right after you posted it and am still able to view it.

Sometimes, when people post things, depending on where they are from (what continent, country), I am not able to see the post right away, and have to wait like 12 hours or more to view them. So maybe that is the problem @RollyPenny is having?

I agree with @Almondcroissant, though! Just before he mentioned the show, he got the slightest smile on his face, a little like a secret smile (I thought as I watched -- not understanding what he was saying, then he mentioned the show--which I did understand!), then started being super fidgety! So cute. At first, when he asked of someone off camera, I thought the first voice was YIN, then when he asked again, there were like 2-3 female voices and I didn't think hers was amongst them.

Can't wait for the full subs to come out!

Ah, thank you for testing out the video and for explaining why sometimes it doesn't show up.

Yes, it's exciting to see his reaction isn't it? He did say "in na" before that (I got excited too, thinking he said YIN's name). But if I am not wrong, "in na" also means come on in Korean? You're right, that slight contemplative smile. I think he was also debating with himself whether to mention TYH and whether he will look suspicious if he were to suddenly mention it - that's why he looked to the side and thought for quite a bit. But looks like boy was dying to mention it so yes, it came out lmao. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@AkiChan thanks for explaining,  apparently vimeo is blocked in my country:sweatingbullets:

So i went to vlive and see that he did mention in na right before jinshimi dada but yeah like @Almondcroissant said it could mean something else.. i read from one of his fan he mentioned tyh because the first time he's making vlog was during tyh (?). So if the context is about vlog why he looks fidgety hmm.. it indeed suspicious

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

@AkiChan thanks for explaining,  apparently vimeo is blocked in my country:sweatingbullets:

So i went to vlive and see that he did mention in na right before jinshimi dada but yeah like @Almondcroissant said it could mean something else.. i read from one of his fan he mentioned tyh because the first time he's making vlog was during tyh (?). So if the context is about vlog why he looks fidgety hmm.. it indeed suspicious

Bingo! Vlog is such an innocent topic right? No need to think so hard or get so fidgety lmao. In fact, was there a need for him to trace the history of his vlogs and remind us that it started from TYH?! Boy was just dying to bring YIN-related things into his vlive and got all excited lmao.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Omo, I have a delulu thought. Could YIN be sitting at the side? He looked to his left side for so long after he said "bwee-log" and he seemed to be signalling something with his eyes? Maybe she was telling him to mention the vlog he did in TYH? There is something very sus with the way he looked to his left for soooo long. You can see it at minute 2.15 in my video edit or at minute 55.15 at his vlive link. And maybe the "in na" he said was really referring to YIN. Darn, I wish my Korean was good enough to understand. But if he did say "in na" as in YIN I'm sure twitter would have gone crazy. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@Almondcroissant You are AMAZING!!! You have such a great ear for this haha. I thought there was only 1 TYH mention... There are TWO!?!?! 

Highly anticipating the full subs. The English subs translated this part as "What? Speak... Anyway". Lol that can't be it :expressionless: lol thanks anyways Vlive, clear as mud. This is what Youtube's auto-generated CC in Korean says:

그외 옛날에 진심이다 달 때 그

Which translates into this below, according to Google 

Other than that, in the old days when I was serious, when I was sweet

Here's the Auto generated cc above and below that part. When I plugged into this into Google, I still feel like the translation is gibberish (lol sigh), so I guess I'll wait until a kind fan subs this... 

Spoiler

55:01
지역의 나비나 예 맞습니다
55:04
가라앉는 한국도 인정
55:07
인정
55:09
다음 피오르
55:11

55:13
55:23
보이고 그 탄생 들여 다시 이거 진짜
55:26
후 * 그게 아니었군요 으
55:32
하려고 한 것도 아니고
55:38
그외 옛날에 진심이다 달 때 그
55:43
그 뭐냐 종목이 그 어느 이런건지
55:46

55:47
한국
55:49

55:52
뭐라고
55:54
뭐 a 3 에
55:57
벨트 같은 뭐 근데 그 정복이 캐릭터
55:59
이렇게 해가지고 구이로 처럼 그렇게
56:02
썼는데 이번에는 그런 것까지 생각을
56:04
안하고
56:06
이번에는 홍보를 어떻게 할까 그러니까
56:08
날은 홍보가 드러나 1 뭐 영어 할
56:10
때마다 홍보 방향에 대해서
56:12
링고 팀이라 영상 팀이라 그런걸 얘기
56:15
많이 하거든요 4
56:17

@Almondcroissant you're too generous!. But one thing I did notice, like you, is that as soon as he said this first Jinsimidada he immediately paused, breaking his direct gaze to the camera, and started looking around to the side. Then he started asking his staff questions... Perhaps to redirect attention from what he just blurted out, which he perhaps didn't mean to do? Also when TYH came up the second time, he starts lowering his voice a few sentences before that and started speaking more softly.

I would think generally one only does that if one is discussing something important to them. If discussing the weather or something mundane I wouldn't think one would change their voice and the direction of their gaze, and certainly, not look contemplative. I would think ~vlogging~ is a pretty mundane subject, too. Especially since his vlogs weren't documentary-like, they were just micro clips of him eating or an extreme close-up (taken from the front camera lmao, as if to say "your other faves could never"). Agreed that there is no reason to think so hard about vlogs.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@dramachaserxoxoI knew you would come through for us with your thorough research and analysis! Alas, Google translate is as cryptic as ever lol. 

I found the pause odd after he said the  first jinsimi dada because before that there was also a long pause where he looked to the side. Which later made me wonder (a wild delulu guess) whether YIN could be standing there. So maybe you’re right, to redirect attention. But he had plenty of time to contemplate before he said jinsimidada so why redirect attention after saying it? 

That part where he asked the staff something - they were probably as puzzled as we were why he was mentioning Jung Rok and TYH lol. Staff probably even forgot his character’s name was Jung Rok and were furiously racking their heads lol. 

Great ear, yes he lowered his voice at the second mention of jinsimidada. And the tone was softer too. You do that when speaking of something fondly. Reminds me of when he asked YIN to take that selca and how soft and fond his tone was. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

That part where he asked the staff something - they were probably as puzzled as we were why he was mentioning Jung Rok and TYH lol. Staff probably even forgot his character’s name was Jung Rok and were furiously racking their heads lol. 

:Woah: Omo omo omo he said KJR too!??!?!!?! Oh my word did I even watch this vlive lol I missed everything. Was it around the same time as the TYH mentions!?! 

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

Great ear, yes he lowered his voice at the second mention of jinsimidada. And the tone was softer too. You do that when speaking of something fondly. Reminds me of when he asked YIN to take that selca and how soft and fond his tone was. 

Yes!!! In TYH too. Like in that scene where KJR found OJS's mirror. IIRC relative to other scenes, KJR/LDW's voice was lower and huskier. Keeyooo 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Omo omo omo he said KJR too!??!?!!?! Oh my word did I even watch this vlive lol I missed everything. Was it around the same time as the TYH mentions!?! 

Yes!!! In TYH too. Like in that scene where KJR found OJS's mirror. IIRC relative to other scenes, KJR/LDW's voice was lower and huskier. Keeyooo 

Yes he said “Jung Rok i” with “i” 이   being a subject marking particle. He said it twice lol!

His lower and huskier voice was because he was excited at doing the first kiss scene lmao.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Yes he said “Jung Rok i” with “i” 이   being a subject marking particle. He said it twice lol!

Subject... Marking... Particle...?? D'oh!!! :flushed:

Lol I want to rewatch and try to find where he said it, but I won't because I probably won't recognize it even if he just repeated this non-stop and said nothing else lol. So clueless whenever I am trying to make sense of Korean lmao... Hopefully a kind soul will sub this part soon lol.

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1