[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Yoo In-Na new cf  for Leeds Lab new product "Jeju Tangerine Collagen". 

You can add comment after watching her new cf on Leeds Lab Youtube Channel.

Yoo In-Na new cf  for Leeds Lab new product "Jeju Tangerine Collagen". You can also subscribe to their Youtube Channel.

https://youtu.be/1HhXE_JEuto

You can add comment after watching her new cf on Leeds Lab Youtube Channel.

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Omo, Omo, YIN is going to play a femme fatale, a seducer, and the mistress of a powerful man. You all have to read the description below. She’s being compared to Medusa and Sharon Stone. I love it! Can’t wait to see her being all sexy and seductive. Wonder who she practiced her role with hehe. 

Gosh I’m so excited!!

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Heheh I was hoping another apology coffee truck would get sent with jinsim on the banner but this is better! 

So I read on Reddit that Snowdrop won't be released in North America or Europe on Disney+? Will it be on Viki? (How am I going to watch this!?! )

Snowdrop is one of the first few Korean dramas they are pushing out under Disney+ and it looks like they haven’t got the distribution issues settled. This is really sad. Probably will have to wait a few months before it gets on Viki, Viu etc. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

It's a mess, I have almost no patience left, we have waited so long ...:flushed:

2 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Snowdrop is one of the first few Korean dramas they are pushing out under Disney+ and it looks like they haven’t got the distribution issues settled. This is really sad. Probably will have to wait a few months before it gets on Viki, Viu etc. 

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Lunita said:

It's a mess, I have almost no patience left, we have waited so long ...:flushed:

Sigh, and we thought we could at least see her in the press con. My region has Disney+ so I’ll watch for sure. But I feel sad for fans in other regions who can’t. But I’m sure fans will post lots of pictures and screenshots of YIN from the drama. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Yay Wookie is going to be on You quiz on 22 Dec. Just in time for Christmas so he’s dressed in a lovely Christmas sweater. What a great December we’re having!

Is this show  "live" ??  I read , don't remember where, that Yoo Jae-seok (?) was sick with Covid-19??  If this is true , that will be a risk to LDW ?? 

15 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Sigh, and we thought we could at least see her in the press con. My region has Disney+ so I’ll watch for sure. But I feel sad for fans in other regions who can’t. But I’m sure fans will post lots of pictures and screenshots of YIN from the drama. 

I'm in Europe  :sweatingbullets:  :tears:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Let's comment in that tweet guys from @iQIYI_Indonesia twitter 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Guys! tomorrow is the first broadcast of Lee Dong Wook's newest action comedy drama series to be broadcast on tvN and exclusively stream on iQiyi app. streaming platform or watch it  online on www.iQ.com 

LDW will play the role of a police officer in Bad And Crazy. 

If you haven't watch Yoo In-Na 's 2020 MBC Drama " The Spies Who Loved Me" also known as  The Spy Who Loved Me, you can watch the full 16 episodes of it also exclusively on iQiyi app. or online www.iQ.com It's an action, romance, comedy drama series starring Yoo In-Na, Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan. 

So, YIN and LDW 's both did dramas which are exclusively on iQiyi app. or www.iQ.com. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, Lunita said:
28 minutes ago, Lunita said:

Is this show  "live" ??  I read , don't remember where, that Yoo Jae-seok (?) was sick with Covid-19??  If this is true , that will be a risk to LDW ?? 

YJS was diagnosed on Monday. On Tuesday LDW was still seen out and about; he took a photo with the TVN mascot that day so he should be fine. Maybe he recorded Yoo quiz before YJS got exposed to Covid. 

@Rogue85 that pic of YIN and the 2 guys in uniform is so cute. Maybe Wookie requested for an extra row of medals to outdo Eric lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

YJS was diagnosed on Monday. On Tuesday LDW was still seen out and about; he took a photo with the TVN mascot that day so he should be fine. Maybe he recorded Yoo quiz before YJS got exposed to Covid. 

If you see his face(zoom) that day with the mascot, he seems thoughtful, like he wasn't  present, not even a smile. something alike happened at the end of amazing saturday, there is a shoot, a moment where he applauds but seems thoughtful too. It can be very serious to get sick.  (?) hope he's not.  :wub:

:heartxoxo:

• Love 1