[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Not sure what is going on in twitterverse but there is some unpleasantness surrounding Wookie and Inna (largely because of stans as usual) but I found it hilarious that our Pichi are both getting negativity at the same time due to their dramas. How’s that for having your fates/lives so remarkably intertwined? Another reason why you belong together you two! :tounge_wink:

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

On 12/13/2021 at 12:25 AM, Almondcroissant said:

Not sure what is going on in twitterverse but there is some unpleasantness surrounding Wookie and Inna (largely because of stans as usual) but I found it hilarious that our Pichi are both getting negativity at the same time due to their dramas. How’s that for having your fates/lives so remarkably intertwined? Another reason why you belong together you two! 

Well, now you say it, it's I come to think about this issue. I noticed something weird, but I just thought it was the same persons as always. 

It's true,  some of their comments were unpleasant and it's the first time I read something like that, without content, very silly to be honest. 

Yeah, it's use to be envy or personal problems when people do this things and take the time to invent and do fake talk about other persons.

I have always thoought the reasons Yin doesn't have any sm is this kind of issues. ENVY, BAD PEOPLE, BAD HEART, that really and only want to hurt her and not only bcs of ldw, it was commented from years ago. Bcs she has a sweet, soft but strong personality, she's firstly loyal to herself like she said in the interview and she say what she meant. She is also pretty, nice, good person, humble and very talented! AND the most handsom man. single actor  likes her a lot! or loves her a lot.  That's their problem. :tounge_wink::sleeping:

Another topic, Yin talk about confession and find a good place to do that, eg. flowers festival .... Now thinking in "flowers" was this handsom talented person that took a selfie with "cosmos flowers" ... like..<oohh cosmos flowes! > as he remembering something  he has experienced before ?? ... Could it be they were at this event together, not so long ago??

:hwaiting:       :approves:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Wow I loved the trailer in B&C press con so much. Poor Wookie, he was getting so much abuse. Sure hope he got some TLC when he went back home, wink wink. I think he will turn in a stellar performance again; really he can do so many genres so well. There is even a bath scene with Wi Ha Jun hehe. I lost it when Wi Ha Jun said he wants to win best couple award with Wookie lol. Love this bromance. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

Wow I loved the trailer in B&C press con so much. Poor Wookie, he was getting so much abuse. Sure hope he got some TLC when he went back home, wink wink. I think he will turn in a stellar performance again; really he can do so many genres so well. There is even a bath scene with Wi Ha Jun hehe. I lost it when Wi Ha Jun said he wants to win best couple award with Wookie lol. Love this bromance. 

I am hoping that YIN will be present in the presscon of Snowdrop too. I want to see her fashion styles she will going to wear in that event soon! Is there a date of presscon already? 

• Like 2

The English subs are out for In Na's interview on TVN together rewind. We already saw some subs from amazingyooinna (which was in my earlier post) on the Goblin and TYH parts and they are pretty accurate. In TVN subs, YIN says "Sunny is Inna, Sunny is me". So if Sunny is her, then In Na was happiest meeting GR and fell in love and was happy. Ok we got it. 

YIN also describes herself as having empathy, is a warm person, with flaming passion, is meticulous, tidy and a good listener for others' worries. I know a certain guy who likes cleanliness and tidiness and wants a person to listen and share his worries. She also says you will instinctively figure out if the other person likes you and 2 weeks to a month is the time frame to officially become a couple. I remember a guy who said 2 weeks is enough time to start kissing hehe. These two must have moved fast lol. 

Honestly, I'm glad she didn't say things like I am single, I am not qualified to give dating advice etc. 

She also said she wants to be in a TVN drama (hello, I heard TOTNT s2 is going to be on TVN) and a variety program (Cho Seho, time to invite your best buddy's GF to yooquiz). She closed off with a lovely jinsimuru as well. Ok, I am done with spazzing lol.

@Rogue85 there's no news on Snowdrop press con yet; it's pretty late considering it airs this Saturday. Let's hope YIN shows up in a checkered pant suit hehe. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

The English subs are out for In Na's interview on TVN together rewind. We already saw some subs from amazingyooinna (which was in my earlier post) on the Goblin and TYH parts and they are pretty accurate. In TVN subs, YIN says "Sunny is Inna, Sunny is me". So if Sunny is her, then In Na was happiest meeting GR and fell in love and was happy. Ok we got it. 

YIN also describes herself as having empathy, is a warm person, with flaming passion, is meticulous, tidy and a good listener for others' worries. I know a certain guy who likes cleanliness and tidiness and wants a person to listen and share his worries. She also says you will instinctively figure out if the other person likes you and 2 weeks to a month is the time frame to officially become a couple. I remember a guy who said 2 weeks is enough time to start kissing hehe. These two must have moved fast lol. 

Honestly, I'm glad she didn't say things like I am single, I am not qualified to give dating advice etc. 

She also said she wants to be in a TVN drama (hello, I heard TOTNT s2 is going to be on TVN) and a variety program (Cho Seho, time to invite your best buddy's GF to yooquiz). She closed off with a lovely jinsimuru as well. Ok, I am done with spazzing lol.

@Rogue85 there's no news on Snowdrop press con yet; it's pretty late considering it airs this Saturday. Let's hope YIN shows up in a checkered pant suit hehe. 

Question for my chingus: what is a situationship? I'm guessing casually dating before a committed relationship? 

YIN is sooo cute :bawling:  So many things to delulu here... Like @Almondcroissant  said, it is so suspicious that her happiest moment when *acting* as Sunny is meeting Reaper, "fell in love and felt happy"... Then she says since she is Sunny and vice versa, she was happy whenever Sunny was happy... It's almost as if she's injecting something else in here (ahem something personal, perhaps?) If we only look at the drama itself, Sunny the character was sad/brokenhearted about her destined fate with Reaper for longer than she was purely happy about dating him IMO. It seemed to me Sunny was only purely blissfully happy in the beginning, before she realized there was something off about this Kim Woo Bin ssi -- so off, in fact, that he couldn't even tell her his real name. Also, didn't YIN say in the Goblin Vlive chat that she couldn't find many differences between herself and Sunny? 

It's similar to how every show seems to associate LDW with Grim Reaper. Even in Amazing Saturday, when they showed a clip of LDW's drama Loving You, they captioned it "The Grim Reaper got girl XYZ's number"... But that was filmed in 2002 lol... It would be like talking about GY's Coffee Prince filmed in 2007 and saying, "Dokkaebi met his tomboy barista bride" -- it makes no sense... I'd think actors would usually want to distance themselves a little from their most iconic role to avoid typecasting, but both YIN and LDW seem to strongly embrace their roles in Goblin... Hmm 

For TYH, she recited all her lines from OJS' confession from memory? :bawling: That didn't even feel scripted at all. Does she rewatch a lot of TYH?!?!

For Sundabang, she said she was so jealous of that couple that got married after meeting on a blind date on the show, and cracked up. Hehhe that doesn't look like the laugh of someone who's 100% single / doesn't have anyone in mind for marriage... 

Also, doesn't the way she's giving advice about calling your boyfriend/girlfriend feel like she has given calling a significant other A LOT OF THOUGHT? e.g. how it doesn't feel like a real relationship if you're not naturally texting "good night"? This reminds me of what LDW said in LDW Talk about how he'd text a girlfriend all the time :smirk: I don't think the average person -- who can meet their significant other in person -- texts their significant other good night every night, unless they're still in that honeymoon phase. 

AMAZING SATURDAY NEEDS YIN ON THEIR SHOW....!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

58 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

For TYH, she recited all her lines from OJS' confession from memory? :bawling: That didn't even feel scripted at all. Does she rewatch a lot of TYH?!?!

Oh, I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who thought this! I thought it super weird that she could quote (almost verbatim) her lines from a scene shot 3 years ago (Nov-Dec 2018)!

On a totally separate note, last Friday, when I came in to work, I tried logging into Soompi and for a weird error code -- something about my computer not being registered for access to that site. I tried on my iPad, got another weird message, basically saying the site was unauthorized, then later a 404 error (like the website had been deleted). I WAS SO SAD for half the day! I was like "what am I going to do if I don't get my daily dose of Pichi information?" I was literally freaking out, sent a message to customer service -- but whatever the reason, it did get fixed before the end of my work day.

And I would have no way of contacting any of you -- although I think a lot of us follow the same Pichi related people on IG, so maybe I could have sent a message to you that way -- but part of me doesn't want to draw attention to all the insights that go on here -- don't want to out them before they are ready to be outed (although I feel that time is VERY CLOSE!). :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 Days before the broadcast of Snowdrop but I have no updates about when will be a presscon for it. There are no behind the scenes scenes videos also and those still cuts are so few for YIN. Maybe because she's not the main FL here. 

:waves:

I'm very impressed at what tvN and iQiyi the way they promote LDW's new action comedy drama B&C. using very good still cuts released, Behind the scenes uploaded on Youtube Channel, interviews and of course they already held the presscon for it which is 3 days before it's first broadcast.

• Like 1

@dramachaserxoxo@AkiChanwith both of you on your insights. Really, going by the scenes they showed when she talked about Sunny's happiness, anyone who has not seen Goblin would think it was some sweet romance drama instead of a tragic story. The scenes she chose (I am quite sure she had a say in the scenes to show during her interview) were not even of her as Sunny and Wookie as GR, they were of her as a nameless actress and he as Lee Hyuk for goodness sake. And it only took up less than 10 minutes in the entire 16 ep drama. Who are you fooling YIN, haha. 

And I thought earlier during TYH she had picked the dropping scarf scene as her favorite. I have never heard her say the drunk confession scene was her favorite. 

I think situationship is the period of testing the waters, getting to know each other and wondering if the person is right and whether you want to take the next step. It's such a cute word - situationship. I also get the feeling the texting is from her personal experience, it was very specific advice. And we know her other half has been filming non stop so a simple good night, good morning I think is what happens in their real life. And we know LDW is a texter, he has said so. So everything adds up doesn't it hehe. 

Can I also say how impressed I am with YIN's openness? She has always been so careful with what she shows and discloses - suddenly she is giving hints and giggling like a girl in love. She mentions strawberry moon too. The next sighting is on 14 June 2022. Hehe, I have some thoughts about this date. 

If anyone ever loses your soompi ID, just set up a new account, comment here and tell us what your ID used to be so we know! Sometimes soompi logs me out too, and like you say, i get a mild panic attack. That's how attached we are to this thread aren't we. @AkiChanI really want the outing soon too, let me delulu with you. 

I think a lot of pichi shippers on IG do come here to read and lurk, but are too shy to comment. Welcome to all of you, whoever you are!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@AkiChan Yes I've gotten 404 errors too. Thankfully they seem to disappear after a while !

The scenes she chose (I am quite sure she had a say in the scenes to show during her interview) were not even of her as Sunny and Wookie as GR, they were of her as a nameless actress and he as Lee Hyuk for goodness sake. And it only took up less than 10 minutes in the entire 16 ep drama. Who are you fooling YIN, haha. 

Oh yeah SO TRUE! And a scene in which a significant part was adlibbed, not even scripted heh heh

I do think being a Korean actor is not an easy thing -- it seems like you are asked to make sacrifices not asked of actors from most other places in the world. In order to maintain popularity / not closing certain doors, you have to date as if in a long distance relationship, even if your partner is not actually long distance from you. Even at the end of TYH, even though I knew it was just a *drama* (lol), I found myself inexplicably rooting for OJS and KJR to continue hiding their relationship in order to minimize any impact to OJS' comeback lol... Lucky for Pichi -- YIN has the voice of an angel and LDW seems very thoughtful about texting and checking in.

Taking this further, then, I guess if you miss your significant other who has acted opposite you previously, you can rewatch those projects over and over... And that's how you end up being able to recite lines verbatim without looking at any cue cards... And how you end up being able to recognize OST from that project quickly, even parts that weren't actually in the scene (hehehe Who Are You) 

As an aside, the lyrics of Sam Kim's Who Are You are beautiful... I rewatched the scene, and it looks like they only played the chorus. So the first part of the song that was played in Amazing Saturday wasn't in the scene in Goblin. At first, the lyrics feel like it was written from Sunny's perspective. They foreshadow her not forgetting Reaper. But upon second and third reading, the lyrics are also applicable to Reaper as well, e.g. "I beg for life"... In fact, it even feels like it jumps between each of their perspectives... Goblin is so amazing at the details

English Lyrics under the spoiler cut 

Spoiler
Where I am
Who I am
I’m trapped in this bitterness
A lot of people walked past me
This place is where everyone just walked past me
Where I am

Who are you
Who are you
I can’t hide this happiness
I flipped the world to find you
You who came into my dreams
Where are you

I will find you
I will reconize you
Despite where you are
Despite who you are
I will reconize you

I will remember
I will look at you
Even when you are not here
Even when many sunsets pass by
I won’t forget you
I will cherish everything your words to your expressions

The gloomy sky the silent clouds
I wonder why I am afraid of everything
The time I spend with you is slowing down
I hold your hand to stop it from parting away
I beg for life

I will find you
I will reconize you
Despite where you are
Despite who you are
I will reconize you

I will remember
I will look at you
I won’t forget you

When I hold you tight like this
I keep forgeting about everything
The place I have to return to

I will find you
I will reconize you
Despite where you are
Despite who you are
I will reconize you

I will remember
I will look at you
I won’t forget you

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

@AkiChan Yes I've gotten 404 errors too. Thankfully they seem to disappear after a while !

Oh yeah SO TRUE! And a scene in which a significant part was adlibbed, not even scripted heh heh

I do think being a Korean actor is not an easy thing -- it seems like you are asked to make sacrifices not asked of actors from most other places in the world. At the expense of maintaining popularity / not closing certain doors, you have to date as if in a long distance relationship, even if your partner is not actually long distance from you. Even at the end of TYH, even though I knew it was just a *drama* (lol), I found myself inexplicably rooting for OJS and KJR to continue hiding their relationship in order to minimize any impact to OJS' comeback lol... Lucky for Pichi -- YIN has the voice of an angel and LDW seems very thoughtful about texting and checking in.

Taking this further, then, I guess if you miss your significant other who has acted opposite you previously, you can rewatch those projects over and over... And that's how you end up being able to recite lines verbatim without looking at any cue cards... And how you end up being able to recognize OST from that project quickly, even parts that weren't actually in the scene (hehehe Who Are You) 

As an aside, the lyrics of Sam Kim's Who Are You are beautiful... I rewatched the scene, and it looks like they only played the chorus. So the first part of the song that was played in Amazing Saturday wasn't in the scene in Goblin. At first, the lyrics feel like it was written from Sunny's perspective. They foreshadow her not forgetting Reaper. But upon second and third reading, the lyrics are also applicable to Reaper as well, e.g. "I beg for life"... In fact, it even feels like it jumps between each of their perspectives... Goblin is so amazing at the details

English Lyrics under the spoiler cut 

Reveal hidden contents
Where I am
Who I am
I’m trapped in this bitterness
A lot of people walked past me
This place is where everyone just walked past me
Where I am

Who are you
Who are you
I can’t hide this happiness
I flipped the world to find you
You who came into my dreams
Where are you

I will find you
I will reconize you
Despite where you are
Despite who you are
I will reconize you

I will remember
I will look at you
I won’t forget you

The gloomy sky the silent clouds
I wonder why I am afraid of everything
The time I spend with you is slowing down
I hold your hand to stop it from parting away
I beg for life

I will find you
I will reconize you
Despite where you are
Despite who you are
I will reconize you

I will remember
I will look at you
I won’t forget you

When I hold you tight like this
I keep forgeting about everything
The place I have to return to

I will find you
I will reconize you
Despite where you are
Despite who you are
I will reconize you

I will remember
I will look at you
I won’t forget you

That's why I found TYH very educational in a sense of showing us how tough it is for korean celebs. And the methods they use to date secretly - date at home, date in the car, date at work (LDW/YIN I'm looking at you) - are all real too. I remember the ep of Happy Together where they called the celebs to come to the studio, including IU and YIN, 8 out of the 10 they called were all at home. And it was a holiday that day too. YIN and Wookie themselves have said it many times, they are boring people who stay at home. Question is, stay at home with who, hehe. 

The Who Are You song was also used in ep 15 (I think), the part where Eun Tak desperately runs to look for a candle to get Kim Shin back and weeps so heartbrokenly. But I like that it was used first for GR and Sunny's kiss. Wookie definitely knows this song well, he recognised it from the moment they played the opening bars and immediately he said, dokkaebi, with this resigned expression, like really, you guys are doing this again? 

The lyrics are beautiful and relevant for all the tragic characters in Goblin. I have been playing it on repeat.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

The Who Are You song was also used in ep 15 (I think), the part where Eun Tak desperately runs to look for a candle to get Kim Shin back and weeps so heartbrokenly. But I like that it was used first for GR and Sunny's kiss. Wookie definitely knows this song well, he recognised it from the moment they played the opening bars and immediately he said, dokkaebi, with this resigned expression, like really, you guys are doing this again? 

Omo amazing eye!!! I take that back that Goblin is amazing at details... They couldn't have used a different song for that candle scene I mean :unamused:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@AkiChan Ive also experienced this before, maybe because server down in this case we can do nothing but wait and refresh until they sort the problem out.. 

@Almondcroissant oh yes you're right the scene there is not even sunny and reaper.. it makes me wondering, GR cant erase sunny's memory because whatever happened all the memory with him is happy memory for her.. and so she says sunny is inna so maybe she's trying to say even they have to do tragic love story between sunny and grim reaper it doesnt matter, the fact that whenever i was in the scene with GR = ldw that what makes me happy the most.. 

yes i remember exactly she choose the scarf scene as her favourite before so why now she chose the drunk confession scene, or perhaps she was inspired by ojs to do the confession in this interview? 

And didn't wookie say in workmen that he jealous with couple who were dating too?

@Rogue85 i guess its because of the controversy so they're being extra cautious with anything related to promotion including the press con.. just wait and see.. for now i just not expect too much from snowdrop just finally manage to broadcast after a long time is already good for me

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@RollyPennytrue, if you look at goblin bts, YIN and LDW would be quite happily joking and then in the next moment when the cameras roll they can just turn on the waterworks for a sad scene. So Sunny aka YIN was really happy throughout. I like that she chose to show the the actress/LH scenes because there was skinship and it was really a happy carefree dating scene. Like how they are in real life? 

And twice when talking about goblin and TYH , YIN said she liked that she was straightforward and took a straight road towards love (직진) or “jikjin” by being direct and honest about love. I thought it significant that she said “straight” (직진) a total

of 4 times when talking about both dramas. She is a meticulous (as she says) intelligent person, so we need to read between the lines hehe. Like you, I too feel there is a kind of indirect admission/confession in this interview.

Added in the Hangul words
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@RollyPennytrue, if you look at goblin bts, YIN and LDW would be quite happily joking and then in the next moment when the cameras roll they can just turn on the waterworks for a sad scene. So Sunny aka YIN was really happy throughout. I like that she chose to show the the actress/LH scenes because there was skinship and it was really a happy carefree dating scene. Like how they are in real life? 

And twice when talking about goblin and TYH , YIN said she liked that she was straightforward and took a straight road towards love (직진) or “jikjin” by being direct and honest about love. I thought it significant that she said “straight” (직진) a total

of 4 times when talking about both dramas. She is a meticulous (as she says) intelligent person, so we need to read between the lines hehe. Like you, I too feel there is a kind of indirect admission/confession in this interview.

I notice it too the way she say direct and straight many times.. hehe yes i hope we can read them right

16 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Snowdrop press con on 16 Dec at 2pm KST. I’m so excited to see YIN. Can’t wait to see what she wears! (Praying silently that it will be a pantsuit. Hopefully checkered hehe). 

Aah finally.. hope everything will goes well for snowdrop :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1