[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

2019 -2020 is busy years for ldw. Its hard for them to be together. When i said they maybe stop dating, it didnt mean they dont love each other. They still care to each other and agree to focus on their jobs. 

i believe they encountered up side down in their relationship and its not easy for them to maintain good relationship. 

idk but i feel early 2021 they get back together. They spend time together, declutter and organize things together and live together. 

In 5-6years ago, in ldw interview..he said he does not have gf and he feel lonely. And he is a person who not believe at love at first sight. His last relationship took 3-4years. When he found someone who he feel comfortable to communicate and rely on, he will really appreciate. 
So at his age now, he must think seriously about to settle down. 

Edited by Me Linda
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hi guys! Lee Dong-wook will be addressing some of your concerns about life and love! Head to ellekorea ig story. Check it now and try to ask a question!!! It's already 15hrs you need guys to check it!

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lunita said:

Pichi Couple :love:  There are so many rumors about their possible Relationship and marriage... If it's not true Why don't they just come out and say it ?  please.. :wub::ph34r:

Lunita, can you give is some examples of the rumors that are out there?

Are there links to the rumors?

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

Just opinions I have read , as everybody, that they are dating for real and there will be a marriage soon... :smooches3:  you know, others sometimes think that they no longer together. I just want to know.That's all. :crazymad::relaxed:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

spacer.png

This rumour came from vietnam ent source in january 2021. I got from ig. 

Edited by Me Linda
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Me Linda said:

This rumour came from vietnam ent source in january 2021. I got from ig. 

CO-STAR IN A MOVIE? WHAAAAT?!?!?!

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Lunita said:

Pichi Couple :love:  There are so many rumors about their possible Relationship and marriage... If it's not true Why don't they just come out and say it ?  please.. :wub::ph34r:

I believe that too! You guys don't realize it, then why? Lol first of all, they're both single in social media and with many people eyes, but I feel they're secretly dating hehe. Second, they are in age to date. It's really impossible that they are not dating. And you guys believe that they're not dating? It has been years, It's impossible that they not fall inlove. Remember they met many people with these years. Maybe they just saying that they aren't dating because their focused, today, is acting. They love their work. Also they said they both planning to marry someone. There's many possibilities that they're dating, Unless if it's just my/our delusional. Ldw has care for InNa even in interviews, behind-the-scenes, off cam. It's not care of a "friendship." I believe with their secret relationship. This is my opinion, feel free to give your opinion, Spread positive!

Sorry my bad english

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, pichifiles said:

CO-STAR IN A MOVIE? WHAAAAT?!?!?!

My delusional is she is Yoo in na. 

haha

i feel weird. Januari 2021, there was rumour from vietnam source about ldw marriage news. Then 22 feb 2021, admin teased him about are u getting married, in his IG. 

that is why i feel ldw has plan to marry this year. If he decided to settle down, that mean he already dating someone for years. 

i remember, one of pentahouse actress told in happy together program. She said, she got called from reporter to exposed her scandal. Her bf that time is jung rook housemate in tyh. She requested the reporter to hold until she finish her show. 

Edited by Me Linda
  • Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

( @Me Linda )

Guys, I found another hint from Pichi... (I think,hope)  LDW said in this video with his fans that He was handsom since birth:lol: (haha...)

:lol:

157438015_764082234542352_4588347873998576816_n.jpg?tp=1&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=6c1fYvW3yrAAX9mLQQJ&oh=7364f268bd36acfd3ae464cae96153eb&oe=6071E5EF&ig_cache_key=MjUyNDIwMjEzNzg4MDA4MjYwNQ%3D%3D.2

AND YIN answered exactly the same to the same Q.  that she was Pretty since birth! hahah.." (Daejeon for the movie's stage greeting.)

"[English Translation by thebieyst__ on twitter]
Sooyoung: If u saw the movie u'll know it. I'm curious about this,Inna unnie alwys good in speaking Korean language right?She's Korean,do u know?Also,she's so pretty,I ask how can she be so pretty,she said she's pretty since birth.:lol: So,what's the point to even surprised by that"      cr: Yoo In Na Philippines.
:lol:
Puede ser una imagen de 2 personas, personas de pie e interior

9 hours ago, Me Linda said:

Then 22 feb 2021, admin teased him about are u getting married, in his IG. 

that is why i feel ldw has plan to marry this year. If he decided to settle down, that mean he already dating someone for years.  

I found out that LDW's team teased him bcs LDH (HotelKing) opload a pic in her IG (Kina??) where she appears dressed as a bride with a friend (?) who looks like LDW and they named him. (!? crazy) and where she wrote she was going to get married!(!?)

That was not so funny for Ldw's agency I think, and the team knows this too, (I think she ask for apologized and said it was a joke, just for fun...) so they teased LDW.  You can read all this in Ldw&Ldh forum, I did it bcs someone wrote here we could read more info. there in that forum. Those girls (funs) seems to know a LOT of Ldw and what he does, almost everything, but not about who he's dating now!! :lol:OMG.. :open_mouth::sweatingbullets:  

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

spacer.png

I hope there will be a chance that Pichi Couple, ( Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook ) will do a korean film this time or maybe a korean magazine cover together! I know they haven't done a magazine cover together yet but they had done a commercial together. 

spacer.pngYoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook scene in Touch Your Heart kdrama.

spacer.png

• Like 6

On 3/5/2021 at 8:02 AM, pichifiles said:

Hi guys! Lee Dong-wook will be addressing some of your concerns about life and love! Head to ellekorea ig story. Check it now and try to ask a question!!! It's already 15hrs you need guys to check it!

Giving advice on dating? That sounds familiar:D he done this in GQ interview also (giving love advice), then how about your own love live wookie?? same question also to our lady inna :lol:

On 3/9/2021 at 7:19 PM, Lunita said:

( @Me Lindauys, I found another hint from Pichi... (I think,hope)  LDW said in this video with his fans that He was handsom since birth (haha...)

AND YIN answered exactly the same to the same Q.  that she was Pretty since birth! hahah.." (Daejeon for the movie's stage greeting.)

"[English Translation by thebieyst__ on twitter]
Sooyoung: If u saw the movie u'll know it. I'm curious about this,Inna unnie alwys good in speaking Korean language right?She's Korean,do u know?Also,she's so pretty,I ask how can she be so pretty,she said she's pretty since birth. So,what's the point to even surprised by that"      cr: Yoo In Na Philippines.

Wow good catch, thank you:heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

Good News! To all Yoo In Na fans! We can watch her 2021 korean movie " New Year Blues " in iQIYI 

this March 19,  2021. The movie had also been released in Taiwan, Hongkong and other countries.

spacer.png

Yoo In Na ( BTS photo from the korean movie " New Year Blues " )

photo cr:tto @yg_stage IG 

spacer.png

So, expect that New Year Blues where Yoo In Na can be watch will be released there. Thankfully I already downloaded the iQIYI app. because I watch The Spies Who Loved Me only on iQIYI where Yoo In Na was the female lead there and I can also watch Yoo In Na again in iQIYI for her korean movie on March 19, 2021 titled " New Year Blues ". 

Do you noticed that Yoo In Na had a very short hair style here? I heard that it's because the director of the movie advised her to cut her long hair for this movie. At first, I was surprised, when I saw Yoo In Na having a very short hair because for me, her long hair was one of her best assets so I want it long always but that's okay, because she can wear hair extensions. 

I hope that her movie will be well promoted. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Another same thing again :wub:

credits to @KwonJongRok in twitter

spacer.pngI'm also finding any same match thingy on them, but still haven't see anything. It's really hard because they don't use to post selca too much in social media. But I saw something, I don't know if it's real or just only my delusional...please, let me know if it's really just a delusional. Don't be shy, you will not ruin my expectations lol, I just don't want to feel I don't know anything about them hahaha, Anyways, here. ↓

I think wookie really love to wear a pink hat, then I saw InNa pictures...When she went on IU's concerts, mostly, she used a pink hat or kinda red? And do you guys know, when IU was shooting in the room, InNa entered, she like wearing a navy blue jacket and light blue pants she also holding a pink hat in her hand, and her garment is not a girly clothing, It's like, the owner, was a man. But IU said "maybe it's mine." Idk if it's just to saved InNa because he slept with wookie (hahaha) or maybe she really own it, because girls can wear boyish shirts and pants too. Also there are issue that wookie will marry right? Maybe it's true, because when he made a VLIVE idk when it is, I think he wearing a black sweater, then the ring what he used in tale of the nine tailed, was still on his fingers and he touched his face, he was like saying in the whole world that he will getting married. I think many people got curious. So, it became an issue. So he/they? remove it. AaaAaaaA I don't know if I'm just being delusional or coincidence again, spread love.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 3/13/2021 at 11:38 AM, pichifiles said:

Another same thing again :wub:

I'm also finding any same match thingy on them, but still haven't see anything it's really hard because they don't use social media account. Hahaha.

Is that ldw’s hand at left side photo?

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, pichifiles said:

Another same thing again 

I'm also finding any same match thingy on them, but still haven't see anything it's really hard because they don't use social media account. Hahaha.

About the watch it's been discussed here also around page 135 ish..and other couple thingy. I actually just back read this forum again this weekend :lol: :lol: missing them so much

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Me Linda said:

Is that ldw’s hand at left side photo?

YES 

4 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

About the watch it's been discussed here also around page 135 ish..and other couple thingy. I actually just back read this forum again this weekend :lol: :lol: missing them so much

Awwww, same I really miss them so bad. I wish we get any clue again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1