[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I miss this vibe.. goblin story was sad, but at d ending they indeed happy  when filmed d last scene and they even did a warm hug each other with a bright smile.. :D

but vice versa.. tyh story was happy romcom, but at d ending why they seems like sad at d last scene? Huhu..

Miss them like this.. yin even put 2 hotpacks at ldw's ear.. i think she is so caring since goblin days.. i think ldw asked her if she didnt felt cold? Maybe bcoz her ears were covered by her hair to keep it warm.. lols..

• Sad 1
  • Love 6

@DaebakYIN hahaha thanks, i just really into astrology so i like to pay attention to people and their astrology sign. 

I think for YIN its more cautious than timid, my other gemini friends really pay attention about men she date after big breakup just bcs she didn't wanna make same mistake that her ex's do. Even gemini have air element which make them easily to let go (even love affair) but once they love so deep they will really attached to it and hurt deep too. And not easily to move on.

Don't get me wrong with this they never compare their ex's to a new guy, they just being cautious.

I not yet watch heroes (maybe after this will do that) but i believe YIN is confident person, if it not why she said hope TYH rating will be slightly high than WWWSK B)

Gemini have dualism energy, makes they go from happy to worry as fast as flipping hand. So to prevent them from doing wrong they become really cautious of what they should do. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I'm not that  familiar with how korean entertainment goes. But you guys are really updated :) what are the possibilities we could see them again together since the drama ended? I mean is there any event coming wherein they could both possibly attend?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

I'm not that  familiar with how korean entertainment goes. But you guys are really updated :) what are the possibilities we could see them again together since the drama ended? I mean is there any event coming wherein they could both possibly attend?

to tell you the truth, after looking at the rating of TYH, the probability is low.

However, ratings aside, YIN has topped the rank for the brand model in March while LDW also in the top ten (or top 5 I forgot), so perhaps due to their continuous popularity, it can attract brands to hire them as a couple for filming cf just like during goblin days. 

-Also, previously Japan has decided to air TYH in May, so perhaps they could also promote it together, yet, for me, I think it won't be the case since LDW is busy MC-ing produce 101. but never say never :P 

- In their fan meeting, especially LDW since YIN I think has not had any FM (CMIIW).. would be great if this year her agency decides to hold a fan meeting for her, she deserves it and I'm sure many fans are beyond happy to go for her first FM.

I mean, the previous reel to real couple also did this and IF they do that this time, then you could conclude by yourself what that means. 

in the long run, we could also see them again together to attend tv cable awards IF both of them were nominated as a couple or as favourite actress/actors...

.i do hope one of these possibilities could come true though.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

5 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

to tell you the truth, after looking at the rating of TYH, the probability is low.

However, ratings aside, YIN has topped the rank for the brand model in March while LDW also in the top ten (or top 5 i forgot), so perhaps we due to their continuous popularity, it can attract brands to hire them as a couple for filming cf just like during goblin days. 

-Also, previously Japan has decided to air TYH in May, so perhaps they could also promote it together, yet, for me, I think it won't be the case since LDW is busy MC-ing produce 101. but never say never :P 

- In their fan meeting, especially LDW since YIN i think has not had any FM (CMIIW).. would be great if this year her agency decides to hold a fan meeting for her, she deserves it and I'm sure many fans are beyond happy to go for her first FM.

I mean, the previous reel to real couple also did this and IF they do that this time, then you could conclude by yourself what that means. 

in the long run, we could also see them again together to attend tv cable awards IF both of them were nominated as a couple or as favourite actress/actors...

.i do hope one of these possibilities could come true though.

Then if that so, i really wish YIN could have a FM and have LDW as a guest. Jaebal.....post drama is really lonely when you ship hard two actors who already have different priorities.

• Like 5

I really miss tyh previous eps.. when oys bcome ojs.. and everything that she did while secretly falling in love with kjr..hehe

Btw, i think yin really did great to potray oys n ojs.. she is a talented actrees..

And this is so funny scene.. i remember when i first watch it, i cant stop laughing.. all d CF things is so funny..hahaha

Remember d first meeting of their character in drama.. but ldw didnt remember that is d first maybe bcoz he met her multiple times b4 this scene..hahaha

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Hello y’all guys. Thank you for the updates in this thread and all the ointment couple fans all over the IG and twitter who come up with the awesome video edits and GIFs! you guys are  a blessing and geniuses!!

btw, i have noticed how close the skinship level is in this scene, when they ‘lied down’

https://youtu.be/GKJrjRrIxJM

hawtt

and i agree with y’all right there. Physically, yoo in na fits lee dong wook’s ideal type. You see, this guy never denies that he is into physical appearance although he said that a person who has the same thinking level as he is also important ( rn i believe he is looking for the latter but without sacrificing the physical appearance ahahha) He lovesss girllsss 

and i think he is having the time of his life when Oh Jin Shin, the glamorous, elegant, classy, sexy actress, his ideal type, appeared right before his eyes and that is, Yoo In Na. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

I keep smiling watching this entire video. Their smiles are so genuine. Wookie's side stare to her is a telling thing. YIN often hides her laughter behind him when she feels embarrassed lol :D they don't mind touching each other's hands even not included in the scene..LDW can't help on smiling at her. He looks like a proud boyfriend. He looks so comfortable and happy.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Does anyone here watch this live fan-cam video oppa and unnie during MAMA 2014 ?This is the original without editing.

^_^:wub: We can't deny how well-matched they were right from the first moments !! 

• Love 9

Goblin Presscon LDW remembered their first scene together 

2 years later it was YIN who remembered their first shooting together for TYH...

So sorry too lazy to open my yt account for the vid kkk 

• Love 7

Hello Everyone!

It is my first time to write something on Soompi and this kind of forum. I have read this forum since the first page whithin one week, after finish reading the last page, I decided to join you guys. I can't stand it anymore to only reading your analysis. I want to sail the ocean in the same ship with you.

Touch Your Heart is the first drama that I watch since Gunju in 2017. Real life has been extremely busy so I don't have the time to watch many KDrama. But when last week I found out that Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na have their new drama (yes, I am late), I directly watch the drama as I am already their shipper since Goblin.

In Na unnie is totally correct about Dong Wook's smile. During wacthing the drama, I almost faint everytime I see his smile kekekeke.

• Love 5

29 minutes ago, dri30 said:

Hello Everyone!

It is my first time to write something on Soompi and this kind of forum. I have read this forum since the first page whithin one week, after finish reading the last page, I decided to join you guys. I can't stand it anymore to only reading your analysis. I want to sail the ocean in the same ship with you.

Touch Your Heart is the first drama that I watch since Gunju in 2017. Real life has been extremely busy so I don't have the time to watch many KDrama. But when last week I found out that Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na have their new drama (yes, I am late), I directly watch the drama as I am already their shipper since Goblin.

In Na unnie is totally correct about Dong Wook's smile. During wacthing the drama, I almost faint everytime I see his smile kekekeke.

Welcome chingu! Do you have any updates about our Pichi couple? 

• Like 1

Hello heart_note! Welcome here!

and maybe the production gave hedgehog to jungrok and the teddy bear to inna probably. Or why not both hedgehog to them.

ang guys does anyone here know where to find the eng sub of iqyi interview of inna and dongwook? I only found indo sub but with no eng sub. Please help

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

Hello heart_note! Welcome here!

and maybe the production gave hedgehog to jungrok and the teddy bear to inna probably. Or why not both hedgehog to them.

ang guys does anyone here know where to find the eng sub of iqyi interview of inna and dongwook? I only found indo sub but with no eng sub. Please help

You can watch the iqyi interview with Eng sub in amazingyooinna instagram. There are 3 iqyi interview videos posted about 30 minutes ago. I am sorry I dont know how to insert the link. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1