[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

EG broods in his dobok (judo gym) about the latest happening.

SJ ocmes bringing Geunwoo.

SJ told hm DM dating Ryan few days ago, but she didnt know where she started liking her. EG asks why SJ didnt tell her (as per the preview). SJ asks if he's ok. EG asks if shes on her side, SJ says yes...but EG points out that she doesnt hv to lie HAHA. He then advises her to listen to her hubby's reasons.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

in SJ cafe, geon woo is singing. and SJ coming ask him about his dad. but when his dad comes, she brings Geon woo out. to the dojo.

at the dojo, EG is remembering about Ryan talks about calling DM "shi na gil nim"

then SJ comes and talk to EG. she tells EG that Ryan and DM are dating.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Continuing:

6. A scene with SJ happens, and I am not gonna recap it but it involves Geun Woo. She takes him and leaves.

7. EG is again recapping his own set of memories, and has a talk with SJ? They reassure and also argue with each other and I love this friendship.

8. THE STARE SCENE! It is so hilarious it is killing me. He asks her if he slept together and he said he's another man, and she explains the situation with SJ. I like the fact that she's so honest. She reiterates he's her brother and FAMILY.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

DM asks RG how he knows and since when he knew that she was a fangirl. He points out that he detected similarity in her hand writing at work and the writing in her fangirl dairy. The both of them shake hands, as if they are introducing each other. He admits to her that he is Latte-nim. She throws a tantrum and hits him. I suppose she asks him why he went 'undercover' and he said he wants to get to know her. 

He hugs her and they fall onto the coach after a tussle. He admits that he is her fangirl. Omo, he starts to unbutton his shirt, and takes off his watch. He throws it away, like in the preview and gives her a very hot glare. She gives RG a kiss, I suppose as she is taken by his seductive gesture. They don't get to continue making out as the door bell rings.

Sindy is at the door. It is something about her mother. DM rushes out and Sindy asks why DM is at RG's house. Sindy starts to recount how she is caught by her mother going to fangirl (from the previous episode). Her mother reveals that she knows about Sindy's stalking activities. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 6

in Ryan's apartment now :D our couple is having their first fight. Lo.. not really understand but they are talking about EG, EG's confession and EG likes DM. it looks like Ryan is mad but he smiles and says sorry. he tells DM how can he knows DM is shi na gil nim, from her writing and showing him her diary about Shi an i think. he even calls DM shi na gil nim. DM introduce herself shi na gil nim to Ryan. they shakehand also. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Continuing again:

9. He says sorry? They say sorry to each other - and they are so cute.

10. HE SHOWS HER HER HANDWRITING and how he learnt? She reveals her insecurities and he reassures her and I am finding myself so much in love with this guy.

11. They become friends as Ryan and SNGN. Then she's like: this is our secret na?

12. HE TELLS HER HE'S LATTE and she beats him. And the scene is so good and he hugs her and I AM MELTING HERE.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 4

13. The continuation is so good, she literally has her hand on his chest - like open chest. And he opens another button and I am screaming. He takes his watch off and she's having a hard time talking about SA while seeing him like this and she jumps him LIKE ANY GIRL WOULD.

14. They are about to kiss, and she runs off to dress herself in another shot because the  bell rang. Cindy? She came here? She's surprised and disgusted to see them here.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4

RYAN: EG stayed your house? SO BRAZEN.

DM: You must have not seen Seonjoo. As for EG....

RYAN. EG likes you.

DM thinks EG lied and confirms to him that EG is merely his family.

Then they talk about him knowing about her fangirling. They bicker about whether it's supposed to be a secret to hide or not.

"tHAT TIME I dont know I'd come to like you this much."

"How much?"

"Very much... WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?"

"Sorry. I couldnt tell you I know."

"SOrry. I hide it. When did you find out?"

"Before Noh writer."

"How?"

He tells her from the note.

"Were you surprised? Were you angry?"

"A bit."

"Dont you think it's weird?"

"None at all."

They re-introduce themselves again hehehe.

"Now we hve no secret from each other, right?"

Ryan: Yes... uhmmm...

Then he tells her that he's LATTE.

DM is angry, chasing and hitting him HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Ryan reasons that it's because he wants to find out about her.

She hits him again, but she then hugs her..."Teach me too abot fangirling. You're so pretty while fangirling...so I wanna fanboying about you too."

"Fanboying is hard, because you can only see. Cant touch.."

"tHEN i'LL BE only looking at you?"

"can you do that?"

They practice.

RYAN UNBUTTONS HIS SHIRT

DM: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Ryan: I fee hot.

RYAN TAKES OFF HIS WRIST

DM: "WHY YOU TAKE THAT OFF TOO?"

SUCH A TEASE.

DM cant take it anymore and kisses him HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

they are talking and this scene is lovely :love:  Ryan is starting to unbutton his shirt and takes off his watch. just like the preview. then DM kiss Ryan :kiss_wink: she strokes his hair. they are standing and ready to kiss but the door bell is ringin.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not really doing a play by play today but gahhhhhhhh they are sooo adorable I can't stand it!!! 

The "anger" lasted all but like 5 seconds and it turned to straight cuteness. Even when Ryan confessed to being Latte she just chased him around cutely and they cuddled! 

And now they're kissy kissy....

But the doorbell interrupts them and it's Sindy haha...k maybe I'll play by play 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

they think it is Shi an. but it is Cindy. Lol... DM comes out but she has changed her outfit to Ryan's clothes. haha... Ryan looks at her surprisingly. Cindy talks to Ryan aboout her mom finds out when she's going to see Shi an in last eps. (her mom hides in front of her car)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Ahhh that's why DM is wearing his shirt. She quickly changed to it to come greet Sindy at the door with Ryan. No hot sleepover, yet. We know they only troll us cuz they'll come thru before the end of the series :lol:

Sindy came to discuss the situation with her mom. She must want their help with how to handle it crazy mama hehe 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 4

15. Eom and Sindy are here - she tells her that Cindy is revealed as Sasaeng in the world. She plans something with them, and offers them a deal to help her?

BTW, SA would have no high quality shots this time, and it is so funny!

16. He pays for her taxi and she's still wearing his top? The visuals are stunning haha

17. He asks him to take her to her house, but she won't. And she's taking her to her parent's house. This is gonna turn so funny.

18. Mom sees her in RG's clothes and asks about it and it is funny. Sindy looks at how nice they are to each other...a little sad.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3