[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

6 hours ago, gets0meair said:

996053415C41FE240D

cr. gjwj

Heeju, still looking like a goddess even though she's worried for Jinwoo. 

img.gif

cr. gjwj 

No wonder Jinwoo tried to eat her lips lmao.

(Time to reread my favorite MotA fic "Stolen Time" aka the only Jinwoo/Heeju smut that exists in this fandom lol :D)

Haha, happy reading chingu and sweet dreams day and night:kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, gets0meair said:

img.gif

img.gif

Credit GJWJ on Twitter as always.

I miss sitting in front of my TV every Saturday-Sunday waiting for MotA to come up on Netflix :bawling:

Ya, me too, even it was without subtitles, I was still waiting for MotA, then I re-watched after the episode came with subtitles.. talking about MotA again and again, I managed to re-watch the final episode, thanks2x to @rori0711..!

You know what guys..I wonder why did  Park Son-ho(HB's colleague,who replaced him as CEO) has logged in for 145th time, I thought he had never involved in this game before..argh, it's one of many questions that we gonna ask sjj and pdnim..

My Saturday-Sunday has never been the same after MotA:bawling:..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

You know what guys..I wonder why did  Park Son-ho(HB's colleague,who replaced him as CEO) has logged in for 145th time, I thought he had never involved in this game before..argh, it's one of many questions that we gonna ask sjj and pdnim..

Hmm, interesting... I still refuse to rewatch the last 2 episodes so I missed this detail lol. Maybe SJJ will address this in Season 2, if she ever writes it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Hmm, interesting... I still refuse to rewatch the last 2 episodes so I missed this detail lol. Maybe SJJ will address this in Season 2, if she ever writes it.

Hihi, I watched these 2 episodes after nearly 6 months.. I think I'll repeat again the other episodes coz I believe there're many things that need to be explored to appreciate this drama more.. Arghh.. If ever SJJ and pd nim have planned earlier for next season or convert the continuation of the drama to big screen, it'll be the best drama/movie of the year and I trust it'll be evergreen throughout the years like other blockbuster drama/movie.. 

• Like 2

Oh shoot! That "are you really Yoo Jinwoo? You could be look alike" had me fell off my chair :sweat_smile:

Nice going Heejoo :thumbsup: Aigoo! Jinwoo yah, those charming face & smile won't cut it. Here I thought you're the master charmer?? :rolleyes:

Keeping Jinwoo's cool in front of Heejoo is epic fail  :joy: Deep inside he's nervous as hell.

• LOL 2

@rori0711 Ah, this scene. If anything, it tells me that most businessmen are all talk, lol. Jinwoo needs the hostel as much as Heeju needs the money but he acts all high and mighty in front of her lol.

"If you search my name on the web, you'll find hundreds of videos." And then she did search him on the web :lol:

• LOL 1

46 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Ah, this scene. If anything, it tells me that most businessmen are all talk, lol. Jinwoo needs the hostel as much as Heeju needs the money but he acts all high and mighty in front of her lol.

"If you search my name on the web, you'll find hundreds of videos." And then she did search him on the web :lol:

Haha, very true, not to forget this scene too.. The way they portrayed Jin Woo and Heejoo's facial expressions side by side were so entertaining to watch, and when heejo got up, Jin Woo's react was like.. :sweatingbullets:

Jin Woo/hyun bin acts as real business man eagerly to grab golden opportunity here.. 

46 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Haha, very true, not to forget this scene too.. The way they portrayed Jin Woo and Heejoo's facial expressions side by side were so entertaining to watch, and when heejo got up, Jin Woo's react was like.. :sweatingbullets:

Jin Woo/hyun bin acts as real business man eagerly to grab golden opportunity here.. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gets0meair said:

that's right :) they use those intimidating terms, negotiations and pressure but don't let them fool you. 

If they have a blast in 1st bts (below)...I'm sure much more with the above scenes wherein laughter is pretty much abundant due to looking at each others eyes/ face. :joy:

• Like 1