Quantcast

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2019 at 10:09 AM, Jentyjul22 said:

I was saddened by this news. Slim chance for the both of them to enjoy each other's company. This always happens to PSH. She's being left alone in her own limelight while the guys are continuously shining to fame. Just my 2 cents. 

No worries. Cause everytime PSH name was cast, knetz are all over the moon and so excited. She is so well loved and has the talent to stand out from the male lead. I believe psh was cast in MOA because of her star power. I dont think MOA will have a good rating based on HB acting only. Just my 2cent. HB need a dependable female lead cause after secret garden, his drama is not doing so well and considered flop until MOA. 

Back to this HB-SYJ drama, i just dont feel the hype because of the script writer, dating news, deny, dating news again and casting news. Just to much rumorsssssss -.- Moreover, people are so hype about kim eun sook drama and their casting news got overshadowed with LMH-KGE casting news.

I prayed that PSH will get paired with KSH, JCW or maybe PSJ?  Although i prefer her with much more veteran male lead. 

Edited by Kimbley2134
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, trust3 said:

@gets0meairthe title of SYJ previous drama with MH is Personal Taste ... and regarding Legend of The Blue Sea, although I watched the drama the story didn’t really catch my attention (I watched the drama bcoz of the casts) ... 

Oh I see! I didn't know that they were in a drama together :lol:

• Like 2

@Kimbley2134 ... true ... moreover , minoz are waiting for LMH new drama.

@gets0meair ... perhaps because the drama rating was not very good, that's d reason you didn't notice it 

anyway back to MOTA, i hope that the 2nd season of MOTA will be a movie... i think it will become a huge hit (well, it's just my thought) ...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, trust3 said:

anyway back to MOTA, i hope that the 2nd season of MOTA will be a movie... i think it will become a huge hit (well, it's just my thought) .

Interestingly, I've this kinda thought too, hopefully there'll be good director and scriptwriter who'll have bombastic ideas to make this a hit! And it'll be great if the y can make a plot twist as how to make sec. Seo, Prof. and Dr. Cha alive again :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Interestingly, I've this kinda thought too, hopefully there'll be good director and scriptwriter who'll have bombastic ideas to make this a hit! And it'll be great if the y can make a plot twist as how to make sec. Seo, Prof. and Dr. Cha alive again :lol:

aaahhhh ... sec. Seo .... i'm also hoping the casts are still d same ... 

Let's pray together

• Like 1
  • Love 1

tumblr_pptrcq3oM61x6ms67o5_250.gif

Source

By the way, MotA started filming around this time last year. So, happy anniversary (?), everyone! :D 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

tumblr_pptrcq3oM61x6ms67o5_250.gif

Source

By the way, MotA started filming around this time last year. So, happy anniversary (?), everyone! :D 

Happy anniversary too ev. body, let's continue our support to MOTA and the magical couple.. BTW, Netflix still owe us bts photoshoot!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Androgynously Cool Shinhye is Sexy :w00t::wub:  

cr: HARPER'S BAZAAR CHINA June 2019

D7s2lP4W4AYi-WA.jpg

D7s2pKqX4AApUV0.jpg

D7s2q69X4AA2pof.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Shinhye looks so strong and charismatic. I hope producers will see these photos and cast her in an action movie/drama :D 

Also, hopefully when she starts promoting Call, we can see her in the cover of a Korean magazine wearing Valentino's FW19 collection :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Shinhye looks so strong and charismatic. I hope producers will see these photos and cast her in an action movie/drama :D 

Also, hopefully when she starts promoting Call, we can see her in the cover of a Korean magazine wearing Valentino's FW19 collection :lol:

love the the contrast! from her sweet projection last April 2019 to oozing confidence she's wearing this June spread.

Looking forward what Shinhye has to say in the interview this time :blink:

• Like 2

A closer look...is not enough.

cr: Harper's Bazaar China

D7vv2nuXsAIdoP2.jpg

• Love 2

20 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

From their recently released photo shoots :) 

60921932_390832975112838_359033804855796

More

6f124842ly1g3obj75ebwj22o0400x6r.jpg

More

:) :) 

Urm.. Did you mean they release their photoshoots at the same time again.. dear? 

Still missing them, haven't find ways to move on from MotA yet.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Urm.. Did you mean they release their photoshoots at the same time again.. dear? 

I don't know why it happened especially since it's not them or their managements who released the photos but it just worked out that way :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

I don't know why it happened especially since it's not them or their managements who released the photos but it just worked out that way :lol:

Now, magic is still continue to this lovely couple chingu :wub:.. 

• Love 2

14 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Now, magic is still continue to this lovely couple chingu :wub:.. 

magic...and fanart continue for this lovely couple wohoooo!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, rori0711 said:

magic...and fanart continue for this lovely couple wohoooo!!

Fans become more creative and gain high imagination b'coz of this couple with many nicknames.. 

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@gets0meair @syahirannsyakirann do we have to launch a search operation for Binnie and Mrs. Kim @AkaruiHikari

now? We haven't heard any news from them:lol: Maybe they were together?! :w00t:

I believe we have to start e search now, maybe Mrs. Kim is assisting Binnie for his 'personal preparation..' 

Haha.. 

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Fans become more creative and gain high imagination b'coz of this couple with many nicknames.. 

I believe we have to start e search now, maybe Mrs. Kim is assisting Binnie for his 'personal preparation..' 

Haha.. 

what a compliment to their fans...thanks :wub: I, myself is stretched to no end thinking of this elusive couple.

When you say personal...like Binnie meeting his fiancee and other things that requires his mom's presence and all :P:D oh shoot!

are they going to meet her? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

what a compliment to their fans...thanks :wub: I, myself is stretched to no end thinking of this elusive couple.

When you say personal...like Binnie meeting his fiancee and other things that requires his mom's presence and all :P:D oh shoot!

are they going to meet her? :lol:

Ya, me too.. Challenging my mind to think out of box.. 

Hihi, out Mrs. Kim is representing Binnie's mom as required by her

And yes, of coz..they're going to meet her:wub:

Ahh, we need our friend who has e sixth sense ability now.. 

• Like 2