@Kimbley2134 ... true ... moreover , minoz are waiting for LMH new drama.

@gets0meair ... perhaps because the drama rating was not very good, that's d reason you didn't notice it 

anyway back to MOTA, i hope that the 2nd season of MOTA will be a movie... i think it will become a huge hit (well, it's just my thought) ...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the magical world of Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)     "Trust is the magic that changes the world, not the technology" -memories of th

Hi everyone! It’s my first time posting at soompi. I’ve been lurking at MOA thread for a long time and I’m so happy that we now have a shipping thread for Hyun Bin/Jin Woo and Park Shin Hye/Hee Joo. W

Can I jump in this ship again??But I never left..right?? Lol.. See, there is this rule in the world..you are not guilty until proven. Hence, we are not guilty of shipping PSH-HB until proven. I ha

4 minutes ago, trust3 said:

anyway back to MOTA, i hope that the 2nd season of MOTA will be a movie... i think it will become a huge hit (well, it's just my thought) .

Interestingly, I've this kinda thought too, hopefully there'll be good director and scriptwriter who'll have bombastic ideas to make this a hit! And it'll be great if the y can make a plot twist as how to make sec. Seo, Prof. and Dr. Cha alive again :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Interestingly, I've this kinda thought too, hopefully there'll be good director and scriptwriter who'll have bombastic ideas to make this a hit! And it'll be great if the y can make a plot twist as how to make sec. Seo, Prof. and Dr. Cha alive again :lol:

aaahhhh ... sec. Seo .... i'm also hoping the casts are still d same ... 

Let's pray together

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

tumblr_pptrcq3oM61x6ms67o5_250.gif

Source

By the way, MotA started filming around this time last year. So, happy anniversary (?), everyone! :D 

Happy anniversary too ev. body, let's continue our support to MOTA and the magical couple.. BTW, Netflix still owe us bts photoshoot!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Shinhye looks so strong and charismatic. I hope producers will see these photos and cast her in an action movie/drama :D 

Also, hopefully when she starts promoting Call, we can see her in the cover of a Korean magazine wearing Valentino's FW19 collection :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Shinhye looks so strong and charismatic. I hope producers will see these photos and cast her in an action movie/drama :D 

Also, hopefully when she starts promoting Call, we can see her in the cover of a Korean magazine wearing Valentino's FW19 collection :lol:

love the the contrast! from her sweet projection last April 2019 to oozing confidence she's wearing this June spread.

Looking forward what Shinhye has to say in the interview this time :blink:

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Urm.. Did you mean they release their photoshoots at the same time again.. dear? 

I don't know why it happened especially since it's not them or their managements who released the photos but it just worked out that way :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Now, magic is still continue to this lovely couple chingu :wub:.. 

magic...and fanart continue for this lovely couple wohoooo!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, rori0711 said:

magic...and fanart continue for this lovely couple wohoooo!!

Fans become more creative and gain high imagination b'coz of this couple with many nicknames.. 

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@gets0meair @syahirannsyakirann do we have to launch a search operation for Binnie and Mrs. Kim @AkaruiHikari

now? We haven't heard any news from them:lol: Maybe they were together?! :w00t:

I believe we have to start e search now, maybe Mrs. Kim is assisting Binnie for his 'personal preparation..' 

Haha.. 

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Fans become more creative and gain high imagination b'coz of this couple with many nicknames.. 

I believe we have to start e search now, maybe Mrs. Kim is assisting Binnie for his 'personal preparation..' 

Haha.. 

what a compliment to their fans...thanks :wub: I, myself is stretched to no end thinking of this elusive couple.

When you say personal...like Binnie meeting his fiancee and other things that requires his mom's presence and all :P:D oh shoot!

are they going to meet her? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

what a compliment to their fans...thanks :wub: I, myself is stretched to no end thinking of this elusive couple.

When you say personal...like Binnie meeting his fiancee and other things that requires his mom's presence and all :P:D oh shoot!

are they going to meet her? :lol:

Ya, me too.. Challenging my mind to think out of box.. 

Hihi, out Mrs. Kim is representing Binnie's mom as required by her

And yes, of coz..they're going to meet her:wub:

Ahh, we need our friend who has e sixth sense ability now.. 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Ya, me too.. Challenging my mind to think out of box.. 

Hihi, out Mrs. Kim is representing Binnie's mom as required by her

And yes, of coz..they're going to meet her:wub:

Ahh, we need our friend who has e sixth sense ability now.. 

calling @n_s_23_23 we need your predictions over here :D

On 5/23/2019 at 9:37 AM, Kimbley2134 said:

I prayed that PSH will get paired with KSH, JCW or maybe PSJ?

ah i like such partnership as well, JCW new drama female lead  not confirmed? (havent kept up-to-date for awhile), the proposed female lead i dont like her in her previous p/s with my k idol bias, hope she reject/ they change the original proposed

On 6/5/2019 at 7:48 PM, syahirannsyakirann said:

Haha..

ya ya , yall really have too much imagination!!!

as mama kim i will look forward/support every work my sonny kim  works on (without prejudice to who his partner is)

....his "personal" preparation would be...for the coming work which includes mental preparation for the risk /physical drain from any action work,  workout/training to prepare for action scenes, discipline in the diet, just like how he did it for FE,CA, Rampant

to all his shipper fans in this forum, a shipper fan is still his fan, i really hope everyone would be able to appreciate his hard work & support all his future work REGARDLESS of who his partner is in the production

dear chatroom mates, I am busy catching up with my work/ home stuff/korean studies so would not be coming to this forum frequently, came in now only becos yday i got bombarded with msgs when i changed access to soompi

thanks for reading my ramblings

• Love 2