Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Ah, this scene. If anything, it tells me that most businessmen are all talk, lol. Jinwoo needs the hostel as much as Heeju needs the money but he acts all high and mighty in front of her lol.

 

"If you search my name on the web, you'll find hundreds of videos." And then she did search him on the web :lol:

Haha, very true, not to forget this scene too.. The way they portrayed Jin Woo and Heejoo's facial expressions side by side were so entertaining to watch, and when heejo got up, Jin Woo's react was like.. :sweatingbullets:

Jin Woo/hyun bin acts as real business man eagerly to grab golden opportunity here.. 

46 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Ah, this scene. If anything, it tells me that most businessmen are all talk, lol. Jinwoo needs the hostel as much as Heeju needs the money but he acts all high and mighty in front of her lol.

 

"If you search my name on the web, you'll find hundreds of videos." And then she did search him on the web :lol:

Haha, very true, not to forget this scene too.. The way they portrayed Jin Woo and Heejoo's facial expressions side by side were so entertaining to watch, and when heejo got up, Jin Woo's react was like.. :sweatingbullets:

Jin Woo/hyun bin acts as real business man eagerly to grab golden opportunity here.. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Ah, this scene. If anything, it tells me that most businessmen are all talk, lol. Jinwoo needs the hostel as much as Heeju needs the money but he acts all high and mighty in front of her lol.

 

"If you search my name on the web, you'll find hundreds of videos." And then she did search him on the web :lol:

that's right :) they use those intimidating terms, negotiations and pressure but don't let them fool you. 

 

If they have a blast in 1st bts (below)...I'm sure much more with the above scenes wherein laughter is pretty much abundant due to looking at each others eyes/ face. :joy:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 9:32 PM, syahirannsyakirann said:

Haha, very true, not to forget this scene too.. The way they portrayed Jin Woo and Heejoo's facial expressions side by side were so entertaining to watch, and when heejo got up, Jin Woo's react was like.. :sweatingbullets:

Jin Woo/hyun bin acts as real business man eagerly to grab golden opportunity here.. 

Jinwoo grabbed her fast and was like...did she just pass up on me?! :w00t:  He continued to act cool by saying, "do whatever you want" but when was doing what she want, Jinwoo can't take it any longer :sweat_smile: afraid she really rejected him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

If they have a blast in 1st bts (below)...I wonder if they beat it with the above scenes wherein  looking at each others eyes is pretty much abundant.

Need a longer version of this :tears:

bmazcAQ.gif 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Need a longer version of this :tears:

 

bmazcAQ.gif

The proof. Exhibit A. They still can't control their laughter. HyunBin said something intentionally to make Shinhye laugh. Gosh, i could stare at this gif forever :wub: Happiness looks damn good on them :kiss_wink: I'm drooling over this handsome dimpled man and lovely woman at this ungodly hour. Binnie dialed up his charm and slayed Shinhye's resolved. Arghh!!! Stop stirring my heart, love. and what are you doing with your hands?! :lol:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, rori0711 said:

 

bmazcAQ.gif

The proof. Exhibit A. They still can't control their laughter. HyunBin said something intentionally to make Shinhye laugh. Gosh, i could stare at this gif forever :wub: Happiness looks damn good on them :kiss_wink: I'm drooling over this handsome dimpled man and lovely woman at this ungodly hour. Binnie dialed up his charm and slayed Shinhye's resolved. Arghh!!! Stop stirring my heart, love. and what are you doing with your hands?! :lol:

That's why Binnie said he's enjoying the filming..our heartbeats are pounding anxiously while watching MOTA, but they looked happy together all the times..we need more bts and NGs...Why we never got to watch the ngs..?:wub:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Oh my my my...what am I going to do with you...our lovely minx??

 

D-EG3jzU0AUUgXa.jpg

D-EG3jyU8AEE_eb.jpg

D-EG3jxUYAE2QfN.jpg

OHMYGOD SHINHYE-YAH! 

She looks so happy :bawling:  I hope you're always this happy, bb girl!

 

32 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

what a tender Jinwoo x Heejoo moment right here :wub: 

@gets0meair does it remind you of some Stolen fanfic? :P

 

You know it does ;):lol:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Urm.. All scenes when they're together are very precious.. Gonna watch mota videos again for uncomfortable times:wub:

i can't relish anything happy right now esp my OTP. SSC made my day blue. :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

No wonder Binnie can't take his eyes off Shinhye during MoA presscon :P You sexy woman, pull your LBD down :sweatingbullets::lol:

DtGIiUoUwAA0iSa.jpg

ctto

Haha, Binnie imagined to cover Shinhye's dress if he ever found any cloth that time.. :D, but maybe he got confused too since her dress seems long..? 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Haha, Binnie imagined to cover Shinhye's dress if he ever found any cloth that time.. :D, but maybe he got confused too since her dress seems long..? 

Shinhye wore short Valentino ensemble in the evening preview. Imaging Binnie's torture/ dilemma :lol: 

Good thing Shinhye changed into long powder blue dress for their closed door interview.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Shinhye wore short Valentino ensemble in the evening preview. Imaging Binnie's torture/ dilemma :lol: 

Good thing Shinhye changed into long powder blue dress for their closed door interview.

Maybe Binnie has hinted something.. Haha 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...