[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

I'm really missing them lately and getting bored watching MOA, the BTS of MOA, playing jenga, etc all over again. No news about them :bawling:

Now both will be busy with their respective drama and movie. I'm looking forward for PSH's movies and HB's drama but what if HB announce her marriage with SYJ after their drama like the infamous soon to be divorced couple? My heart is not ready... :bawling:

I just read @_kpredictions on twitter saying PSH and CTJ are still dating. I know i should not believe it but... :bawling: silly me!

@9tails But you must know that there are a lot of kpop-/k-predictions on Twitter and not all of them can be trusted :) 

To answer your other question... I think we here share your concern as well, and there's no way to know for sure. But I personally think that hb/syj are 99% not dating :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

@9tails But you must know that there are a lot of kpop-/k-predictions on Twitter and not all of them can be trusted :) 

To answer your other question... I think we here share your concern as well, and there's no way to know for sure. But I personally think that hb/syj are 99% not dating :D 

I know those predictions can’t be trusted at all but I read 2 recent predictions saying that PSH and her bf are still together and suddenly I got frustrated. Haha silly me!

I don’t think they’re dating too because I believe HB will tell the truth to his fans. But when I look back at the groceries shopping pictures I become doubtful. Plus they’re are going to film a romantic drama together and may fall in love like when he dated her co-star after world within drama. 

Sorry if anybody feels uncomfortable with my post, just want to share my frustration about the future of our beloved couple PSH and HB 

2 hours ago, 9tails said:

Plus they’re are going to film a romantic drama together and may fall in love like when he dated her co-star after world within drama. 

And that one didn't end up well, did it? :sweat_smile:

I guess only time will tell. In the end, all that matters is both HB & SH's happiness. We can only hope, pray and delulu from afar. And it's more fun doing it together with shippers :D 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gets0meair said:

And that one didn't end up well, did it? :sweat_smile:

I guess only time will tell. In the end, all that matters is both HB & SH's happiness. We can only hope, pray and delulu from afar. And it's more fun doing it together with shippers :D 

You're right chingu. What matters most is their happiness :blush:

Heart must be strong because anytime the ship can sink with their marriage announcement 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, gets0meair said:

How cute! MotA coloring book!

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/75188783 

I browsed through the preview pictures (on the link above) and there's no Jinwoo/Heeju-related drawing in it :expressionless:

D_hXuf1UcAIRzcD.jpg 

D_hXu9wVUAIXIjC.jpg 

D_hXvJ0UcAI9EO0.jpg 

And for anyone missing MotA, remember there's this tomorrow. I think it will air at 8:40PM KST

viewimage.php?id=7fed817ef1c436&no=24b0d 

Maybe you have to buy the book and then you'll know whether they include Jin Woo/Hee Joo or Zinu/Emma drawings? haha..

This information is related in this articles right ? 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/011/0003586921

1 hour ago, 9tails said:

You're right chingu. What matters most is their happiness :blush:

Heart must be strong because anytime the ship can sink with their marriage announcement 

Hi sweetie,

Done with your hibernation? You hide in the dungeon? Have you found HB:D?

Now dear, this is a magical couple thread, we'll be only focusing on this couple while the other barriers or disturbances need to be removed away. Those who still reading this thread need to believe : Trust is the magic that will change the world, not the technology, haha..

As far as we are concerned, we're still allowed to put HB and SH in our ship and sail together as long as there are no news on marrying different person being announced. :D:heart:

So, let's sail together.:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

Oh I think you're right! That means it's going to air on O tvN, not tvN, yes?

Yes,btw, what is O tvN,haha..can we watch the channel? But still whether there're subtitles.

Based on the translation, it's the first entertainment program that analyses TvN drama, and seems it's a good start choosing MoTA as one of the drama to be discussed. And funny when the translations say 'hit and run' drama for MoTA, which seems to be true, haha..and they ever mention viewer will fall for Alhambra again? Wei, don't they know that we are still here??:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1