Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

5 hours ago, joanie_ha said:

oh and don’t forget Stay English version guyssss. This is also a masterpiece!! But, 2 weeks have passed and I still can’t move on to another drama... maybe I’ll stop watching kdrama for a while to focus on Myung Soo first, I’m waiting day by day for his fm and also KBS year-end award... hope to see our favorite actor and actress again there :wub:

I love all songs and instrumentals in the ost album. All 39 pieces of beautiful music, seriously. They all in one playlist and I keep playing them continuously, without skipping any song. 

Talking about KBS award, I'm sure ALML has some trophies in their hands, especially Top Excellent Award, Excellent Award, Best Supporting and Best Couple for sure!B)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Miya Kenko said:

I love all songs and instrumentals in the ost album. All 39 pieces of beautiful music, seriously. They all in one playlist and I keep playing them continuously, without skipping any song. 

Talking about KBS award, I'm sure ALML has some trophies in their hands, especially Top Excellent Award, Excellent Award, Best Supporting and Best Couple for sure!B)

Do you know where i can hear the instrumentals? All the 39 songs? Is not in spotify or youtube

I really would have wanted to see their child in the drama as well :cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

2 minutes ago, digi223 said:

If this is true, I was robbed once again of an otherwise more satisfactory ending in a drama that I watched.

I really would have wanted to see their child

WHAAAAATTTTT????:scream:

Are you serious?:scream:

Is that why they took out the bed scene too? (where Myungsoo teased us on his IG before)

Why did they do these to us, innocent DanYeon's shippers...:bawling::cold_sweat:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, Miya Kenko said:

WHAAAAATTTTT????:scream:

Are you serious?:scream:

Is that why they took out the bed scene too? (where Myungsoo teased us on his IG before)

Why did they do these to us, innocent DanYeon's shippers...:bawling::cold_sweat:

It seems that someone has received the script book (the 2 books in Korean) and DanYeon had a baby in the last chapter.

Not sure if the director filmed that scene, or it was just inside the book itself...

I wish someone who knows Korean can buy those books and translate just that portion, lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, digi223 said:

It seems that someone has received the script book (the 2 books in Korean) and DanYeon had a baby in the last chapter.

Not sure if the director filmed that scene, or it was just inside the book itself...

I wish someone who knows Korean can buy those books and translate just that portion, lol

I like the last part lol.

If they could give us a special episode for those happy moment... if... if.... they really exist...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I cannot decide to kill first, the director, the writer or KBS?!

Glad to help :D so which one first?

• LOL 1

I can't believe it! They trolled us till the end... But is there any chance to see the real happy end in dvd release?:(

Are they referring to the 2 books ALML released? If that is the one, I will find a way to buy them! LOL I tried to get them from the yes24 site but they're not available in the global site.

20 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I cannot decide to kill first, the director, the writer or KBS?!

10 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Glad to help :D so which one first?

Director - might not have filmed the baby scene or chose to omit it

Writer - storytelling part could have been better

KBS - didn't show us the BTS of the last 2 episodes

Which one has the more serious fault? :P

• LOL 2

Ok, I guess we need a team to go to KBS first and searching for the materials that we want, the original script, the videos, the cuts, the bts, .... everything!!

Don't kill anyone until we get what we want. After that, we can burn them all lol:D

• LOL 4

Someone has received the ost album. I'm curious about the content of the photobook. I won't be receiving mine anytime soon...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, digi223 said:

Someone has received the ost album. I'm curious about the content of the photobook. I won't be receiving mine anytime soon...

I'm waiting for my copy too. Just like you, I also curious about the photobook but I don't expect much since it doesn't have many pages and usually they use photos that we've already seen.

6 minutes ago, Miya Kenko said:

I'm waiting for my copy too. Just like you, I also curious about the photobook but I don't expect much since it doesn't have many pages and usually they use photos that we've already seen.

Ya, I think they most probably are photos we've already seen, but I want a printed version of those photos which I can keep, lol

Wow, its actually my first kdrama purchase ever, the OST. Can't wait to get mine!

@digi223 Let's throw them all to Han River! 

• LOL 1

15 hours ago, digi223 said:

Director - might not have filmed the baby scene or chose to omit it

Writer - storytelling part could have been better

KBS - didn't show us the BTS of the last 2 episodes

Which one has the more serious fault? :P

All three are at fault for doing that to ALML and DanYeon fans. They all deserves to be skinned.

Is it better to:

1. Burn them alive?

2. Throw them to Han River?

3. Sue them?

All I want now is to grab that director by the hair and demand to see my precious DanYeon baby scene :crazy: