[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

2 hours ago, Miya Kenko said:

If anybody still doesn't have chance to buy the OST album, here I can share them with you but please don't upload them on any streaming site. This album is really awesome, I love almost all of the songs, including the bgm.

I'm sharing them on my journal and you can download them all or any song/instrumental that you want. All 39 mp3s in total.

Woah daebak! Thank you for sharing, although I already made pre-order for the ost, but this one is a gem :wub:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Woah daebak! Thank you for sharing, although I already made pre-order for the ost, but this one is a gem :wub:

I made the pre oder too but when I found out that the hard copy album only contains 19 song, I decided to download the digital ones. I merely buy the hard copy to see the photobook, I guess lol. It's gonna be my 2nd OST album after Moon Lover Scarlet Heart Ryeo:D

Hope everyone will enjoy the album.

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

Missing DanYeon...

How's everyone? Moved on to new dramas?

Not yet... Filling my empty heart with the OST, watching their bts and fanvids, fangirling over their photos while watching other dramas:blink:

Remember to fill this demand survey, all ALML fans and DanYeon fans. We want this DVD for those countless cut scenes. 

2 hours ago, Miya Kenko said:

Not yet... Filling my empty heart with the OST, watching their bts and fanvids, fangirling over their photos while watching other dramas:blink:

Same here. -_-

On 7/20/2019 at 10:28 PM, Miya Kenko said:

I made a guide for anyone who want to do the survey for the director's cut DVD. Starting from making Daum account, register to the cafe and fill in the survey form. I hope this might help:)

https://mikalovesv6-2.livejournal.com/13329.html

Chingu, you're very kind.. Unfortunately I've tried my best to follow your guide, but had to give up. It's just too vague to me.. I mean with all the korean words that i don't understand at all.. The page can't even be auto-translated to english.. Wonder if others can do on my behalf?.. 

2 hours ago, violet88 said:

Chingu, you're very kind.. Unfortunately I've tried my best to follow your guide, but had to give up. It's just too vague to me.. I mean with all the korean words that i don't understand at all.. The page can't even be auto-translated to english.. Wonder if others can do on my behalf?.. 

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. I can help to register an account for you but I need your email address. Also, the registration code for Daum account will be sent to your email and you need to provide me the code number so I can proceed the whole process for you. Let me know if you want me to help:)

3 hours ago, Miya Kenko said:

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. I can help to register an account for you but I need your email address. Also, the registration code for Daum account will be sent to your email and you need to provide me the code number so I can proceed the whole process for you. Let me know if you want me to help:)

I'll PM you chingu.. :)

16 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

DanYeon lovely moments 

Credit to video owner.

Too sweet too handle this!

thats why i not always watching romantic drama because it makes me feel in love again & my husband wondering why i smiled at my cell phone. hahhahaaa...

Archived