[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

20 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I cannot decide to kill first, the director, the writer or KBS?!

10 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Glad to help :D so which one first?

Director - might not have filmed the baby scene or chose to omit it

Writer - storytelling part could have been better

KBS - didn't show us the BTS of the last 2 episodes

Which one has the more serious fault? :P

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I guess we need a team to go to KBS first and searching for the materials that we want, the original script, the videos, the cuts, the bts, .... everything!!

Don't kill anyone until we get what we want. After that, we can burn them all lol:D

2 minutes ago, digi223 said:

Someone has received the ost album. I'm curious about the content of the photobook. I won't be receiving mine anytime soon...

I'm waiting for my copy too. Just like you, I also curious about the photobook but I don't expect much since it doesn't have many pages and usually they use photos that we've already seen.

6 minutes ago, Miya Kenko said:

I'm waiting for my copy too. Just like you, I also curious about the photobook but I don't expect much since it doesn't have many pages and usually they use photos that we've already seen.

Ya, I think they most probably are photos we've already seen, but I want a printed version of those photos which I can keep, lol

15 hours ago, digi223 said:

Director - might not have filmed the baby scene or chose to omit it

Writer - storytelling part could have been better

KBS - didn't show us the BTS of the last 2 episodes

Which one has the more serious fault? :P

All three are at fault for doing that to ALML and DanYeon fans. They all deserves to be skinned.

Is it better to:

1. Burn them alive?

2. Throw them to Han River?

3. Sue them?

All I want now is to grab that director by the hair and demand to see my precious DanYeon baby scene :crazy:

11 minutes ago, digi223 said:

So, they were supposed to have a baby girl... I was wondering about the gender of the baby yesterday 

Imagine how cute it would be. I can see Kim Dan and Yeon Seo bring their 4 year-old daughter to the park where they first met and sitting together on the bench. How lovely is that~:wub:

Arghh... it would be really nice if we can see that beautiful scene.... we can only imagine it now, unfortunately *sigh*

2 hours ago, digi223 said:

A deleted scene from episode 25 & 26, it seems.

Again, don't think they even filmed this scene...

Cr: jj0831 for the translation

I think they filmed it but with slight changes, it appeared in the preview for episodes 25&26:

k4fEuMY.pngwjRmdaI.png

kjpm8Fu.png

48 minutes ago, briseis said:

I think they fillmed it but with slight changes, it appeared in the preview for episodes 25&26:

Thanks for reminding me of this, yes, that's probably where it should have appeared.

KBS has deleted so many of the preview scenes and I don't even know if they are going to have that DVD :tears:

We really should have all of them thrown into the Han River :angry:

Archived