Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Recommended Posts

On 8/12/2019 at 3:56 PM, multiloverssss said:

i already register for yes24 account but i cannot made the order...:cry:

i don't know why..

 

Did you know what's wrong?

Was it the payment's problem or else? What did the error message say?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Miya Kenko said:

Did you know what's wrong?

Was it the payment's problem or else? What did the error message say?

problem with the system but i already can submit my order.:blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! 

Don't forget to pre-order the BTS DVD! 

We need a minimum amount of copies so that they will push through with the production. 

Let's work hard to meet the target! :blush:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

problem with the system but i already can submit my order.:blush:

I'm glad to hear that:)

3 discs of making dvd are really intriguing:wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, myoshie said:

Hi guys! 

Don't forget to pre-order the BTS DVD! 

We need a minimum amount of copies so that they will push through with the production. 

Let's work hard to meet the target! 

Does it mean that if we can't meet the minimum target amount, then they won't proceed the mass production and only release them just for the preorder??? :crazy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Miya Kenko said:

Does it mean that if we can't meet the minimum target amount, then they won't proceed the mass production and only release them just for the preorder??? :crazy:

 

If minimum target of 700 copies are not met, production will be cancelled and those who ordered will be refunded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

If minimum target of 700 copies are not met, production will be cancelled and those who ordered will be refunded. 

Ooo... I see... :o

That sounds tough. I hope we would be able to meet the minimum target quantity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to buy the BTS DVD but it's gonna cost me $75USD :bawling: There is no other site they put it on for pre-order? The shipping is really expensive :tears:

 

My poster from the KBS World giveaway came!! I'm so happy but disappointed that they folded the poster. It's too precious to be FOLDED!!!!! <_<

XN9pDoC.jpg

Anyway I'm so sooooooooo happy :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, almldan said:

I want to buy the BTS DVD but it's gonna cost me $75USD :bawling: There is no other site they put it on for pre-order? The shipping is really expensive :tears:

 

My poster from the KBS World giveaway came!! I'm so happy but disappointed that they folded the poster. It's too precious to be FOLDED!!!!! <_<

 

Anyway I'm so sooooooooo happy :wub:

wahh....you got a signed poster. congratt....

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still want so much to see the Behind the Scenes of this cake fighting scene. :lol: 

Hoping the DVD can successfully meet 700 copies.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, someone is willing to help out for those who couldnt order. 

We are way below target. :bawling:

 

Also, if you know people from your country who wants to order, it'll be cheaper if you order together. I'm from the Philippines and we ordered in 3s so we dont get taxed and shipping was cheaper (10usd per person). 

 

Send a DM! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Guys, someone is willing to help out for those who couldnt order. 

We are way below target. :bawling:

 

Also, if you know people from your country who wants to order, it'll be cheaper if you order together. I'm from the Philippines and we ordered in 3s so we dont get taxed and shipping was cheaper (10usd per person). 

 

Send a DM! 

How did you know that we're below the target? Is it worse than expected?

I guess local netizens aren't really interested to get those extra dvds...:blink:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Miya Kenko said:

How did you know that we're below the target? Is it worse than expected?

I guess local netizens aren't really interested to get those extra dvds...:blink:

i hope we got the dvd :cry:...really want to see danyeon bts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The number of pre orders have gone up! Were less than 300 away! Please, please help us promote! Thank you! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Araaabyu said:

Is there anyone from malaysia buying this dvd? My paypal account cannot link with my card

 

same here. im from malaysia too but i cant link my card. anyone can help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kori said:

 

same here. im from malaysia too but i cant link my card. anyone can help?

I want to buy this dvd really bad :tears: i try to call the bank that produce my card but it seems it tooks forever for them to answer my call:lol: can someone from malaysia help us to buy it i will bank in the money to ur account and give my details:Dyeahh i sound so desperate right now bcos I REALLY WANT TO BUY IT:tears:

Edited by Araaabyu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...