[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Rumours about LHR n CFY. Credit to @windchaser97 on twitter.

Are there any rumors or clues as to what Haoran’s filming?
Can you believe that there are zero rumors? Well, that's not quite right, there's some speculation by Cnetz, but none of the "insider" accounts have reported anything recently, even when his studio announced he's begun filming. What we do know: this is probably a film (his studio said, "meet you on the silver screen"), and he's probably shooting in Beijing since he's had no flights nor has he been spotted elsewhere (and there was a fan account claiming they saw him moving into a hotel in Beijing). The only thing that's kinda hanging out there (mostly speculation though): The rumor about Haoran working on a film with Chen Feiyu, Zhang Xueying, and Wen Qi has yet to be realized. It'd be easy enough to dismiss this just as a false rumor, but there's been way too many coincidences between these four - back in early March, Haoran was spotted with ZXY and then later by himself in a part of Beijing. A couple of days later, he was seen by a different netizen in that same area, who also shared pics of the other three on a basketball court in the same location with some other people, including the guy that Haoran was seen with. ZXY and Wen Qi have shared photos of the same room from different angles on Instagram and Weibo, respectively, and Wen Qi and Feiyu shared pics from the same scenic spot of the Forbidden City a day apart (for those who haven't been to Beijing - it's a HUGE city with terrible traffic, and it's not that easy to just run into each other/go to the same location on different days just to hang out, especially for people as busy as they are - it'd be for work). Originally it was thought they might've gotten together to prepare for the anthology film, but neither girls went to Dunhuang. It's possible that they might've shot a Beijing part before the boys went to Dunhuang, but the netizens who had seen them were adamant there were no filming cameras around. There was also a film critic on Douban who said in mid March and said the four are doing a movie, and he specifically said it's not for the anthology film. According to the critic, the story will be similar to Jiang Wen's famous film In the Heat of the Sun. This critic has never broken any casting rumors before, so as always things should be taken with a grain of salt. Adding on to the fact - ZXY just cut her hair just a couple of days ago and told fans at the airport that it's for her new project. She's presumably started filming, and also hasn't left Beijing. Of course, it could just all be coincidental, or that the two guys worked on the anthology film and that the girls will work on something else altogether. Aside from that speculation, at this point, we really don't know anything else - there haven't been anything in the NRTA filings that seem like they'd match Haoran, nor are there any news of films starting in Beijing. But movies by and large operate very hush-hush so it's not a total surprise. But excited to see what it may be no matter what it is!
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeahhh dun like it either, i like his after-chinese-new-year up to yesterday BMS presscon hairstyle, dont know why he cut his hair again, not that long enough though hiks. And our boy finally installed tik tok apps LOL. Dont know why he installed it, i dont think he suit with the apps.

Is it his personal tiktok or his studio? I agree, it doesn't suit his personality. I'm guessing it's his PR manager's decision, to reach out to more youngsters. Not a bad idea, but I hope Arthur really learns how to use it to his advantage hehe...

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Attending Lamer Event. Very proud that cfy image is qualified for many international brand like Dior, YSL and now LaMer. 

Yeah, it's cool that he's got a lot of endorsement project from international, prestigious brands!

8 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I am not fond of his newest hair style either. I like the previous one. May be he cut it to be like the one in MBS?

That's my thought as well! Or ... could be a new project with LHR,  Wen Qi, Sophie Zhang which @epinklyn quoted from an LHR fan account above. 

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Tomorrow! So this is not the reality show for entertainment but more for China Cultural Youth. I see there are also Hua ChenYu and Song ZuEr. I wonder what song will cfy perform, using guitar or piano (can he play piano?)

Yes, it's a celebration of China's youths, also often referred to 4th of May celebration. I read a lot about young actors taking part in ceremonial shows.  CFY can play the piano, I've seen clips of him playing the piano with Nana when promoting Secret Fruit. But I don't know which instrument he's more comfortable to use. I would love to see him on the piano again, though!

11 hours ago, epinklyn said:

CFY's upcoming flight schedule 

What? Now they can obtain his flight schedule too??? I'm not liking this at all, not even IF his management intentionally does this for publicity. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, caranita said:

Is it his personal tiktok or his studio? I agree, it doesn't suit his personality. I'm guessing it's his PR manager's decision, to reach out to more youngsters. Not a bad idea, but I hope Arthur really learns how to use it to his advantage hehe...

Yeah, it's cool that he's got a lot of endorsement project from international, prestigious brands!

That's my thought as well! Or ... could be a new project with LHR,  Wen Qi, Sophie Zhang which @epinklyn quoted from an LHR fan account above. 

Yes, it's a celebration of China's youths, also often referred to 4th of May celebration. I read a lot about young actors taking part in ceremonial shows.  CFY can play the piano, I've seen clips of him playing the piano with Nana when promoting Secret Fruit. But I don't know which instrument he's more comfortable to use. I would love to see him on the piano again, though!

What? Now they can obtain his flight schedule too??? I'm not liking this at all, not even IF his management intentionally does this for publicity. 

I just installed TikTok for him LOL, but i cant find his acc, or i have to post one video first haiz...but so far his TikTok videos is still "him", so i think we dont have to worry about this.  

Yesss yess yesss so proud of him! Those prestigious international brand! 

I also once watched video from Secret Fruit event, but i think he just pretended, since he stopped playing piano but the piano sound still continue and he stand up going to sing beside Nana. That is why i ask whether he really can play or not. 

Thx for the information about 4th May China's Youth, he will sing "My Future is Not a Dream" or "我的未来不是梦" in ensemble.

The flight schedule showing that he is going to ZhangJiaJie on May 4th, i have been there, and it is a beautiful place, dont know for what kind of job. I cant read the place for flight on May 5th. Yeah somehow i dont like when his schedule is leaked, but if it is official from his studio well maybe there is a purpose behind it, we really rarely got his news, that is why i am so happy there are so many things about him from end of april until now. But poor him so tired n sleepy.

About rumours movie with LHR, WenQi and Sophie Zhang, i really hope it was another movie beside the anthology! Really really! Since the pieces of information really showing something other than Anthology project. Oh please LOL! Maybe one more movie or modern series before he goes study.

• Like 1

This is movie In the Heat of the Sun, which the rumour said before.

Screenshot-20190502-131203-Chrome.jpg

The trailer. Credit from youtube.

So from the hairstyle, it is quite similar with current cfy hair style right? I have a goosebump right now. So the story is gonna similar with this famous movie about gang battle in China revolution era.

• Like 2

Cfy looks so stiff LOL, he is still not well adapted with this kind of reality show that need spontanious interaction with other artists.

I just realized there is Sophie Zhang, the actress whom rumoured in the movie with cfy lhr and wenqi. She is so beautiful and fresh in short hair. Lareina Song also very fresh and beautiful. Joseph Zheng is also cute. I think they are not live singing, but it is okay, as the song is beautiful, really suitable for youth.

• Like 1

Thanks for the videos, @epinklyn and @mei2018!

16 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Cfy looks so stiff LOL, he is still not well adapted with this kind of reality show that need spontanious interaction with other artists.

I just realized there is Sophie Zhang, the actress whom rumoured in the movie with cfy lhr and wenqi. She is so beautiful and fresh in short hair. Lareina Song also very fresh and beautiful. Joseph Zheng is also cute. I think they are not live singing, but it is okay, as the song is beautiful, really suitable for youth.

Haha... I agree! He still needs to master the art of conquering the stage and working the audience! I think he (or his management) keeps taking stage jobs to help him adapt. You can tell that he's a nerd LOL. His companions are more relaxed. Joseph is a pro! But he started his career in a boy band so he's used to stage performing.  Off topic: Joseph's one of the young actors to watch. I was impressed by his performance in  the newest Heavenly Sword. 

Back on topic: love the MBS stills! Especially the one below -- Arthur and Landou look great together and show a lot of chemistry :) . Some netizens voice some concern about MBS though, especially those who loved With You and/or also have seen Landou's previous works. I have neither, so I can only hope the movie turns out decent. 

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:
IMG-20190503-121047.jpg
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 1:24 PM, caranita said:

Haha... I agree! He still needs to master the art of conquering the stage and working the audience! I think he (or his management) keeps taking stage jobs to help him adapt. You can tell that he's a nerd LOL. His companions are more relaxed. Joseph is a pro! But he started his career in a boy band so he's used to stage performing.  Off topic: Joseph's one of the young actors to watch. I was impressed by his performance in  the newest Heavenly Sword. 

Back on topic: love the MBS stills! Especially the one below -- Arthur and Landou look great together and show a lot of chemistry :) . Some netizens voice some concern about MBS though, especially those who loved With You and/or also have seen Landou's previous works. I have neither, so I can only hope the movie turns out decent. 

Yeah i like joseph too, although i think he is too sweet but i think he did a great job as WuJi. Sometimes he looks like young Aaron Kwok. 

I also never watched her previous works, so hopefully it will be good, since i really like the trailer! What i have spotted between With You and MBS trailer was GengGeng HLD is more expressif not shy like in the drama series, and YuHuai Arthur is more manly and badboy like as he folded his sleeves. YuHuai LHR is seldom seen wearing non-PE uniform and he is always wearing PE uniform almost all the time. So in first impression, YuHuai Arthur is more smart n bad boy, and YuHuai LHR is more nerd smart boy.

We should also ask @rhaps about With You. She also have watched it. How are you my friend, miss you so much!!! 

• Like 2