[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

19 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I also never watched her previous works, so hopefully it will be good, since i really like the trailer! What i have spotted between With You and MBS trailer was GengGeng HLD is more expressif not shy like in the drama series, and YuHuai Arthur is more manly and badboy like as he folded his sleeves. YuHuai LHR is seldom seen wearing non-PE uniform and he is always wearing PE uniform almost all the time. So in first impression, YuHuai Arthur is more smart n bad boy, and YuHuai LHR is more nerd smart boy.

We should also ask @rhaps about With You. She also have watched it. How are you my friend, miss you so much!!! 

Yeah! Hiii @rhaps how are you doing?? Hope all is well at your end! Have you seen MBS trailer? How would you compare it to With You? 

Well, I haven't watched With You, but I realize that most movies adapted from dramas often struggle with pace and plots. MBS may not be able to make a mini version of the drama, so I hope that they have instead focused on one or two arcs only. You might be right, @epinklyn that the way the main characters are portrayed in the trailer seem different to the drama. (This is also the concern of some netizens). 

17 hours ago, epinklyn said:

He just updated his IG with this...

I saw that new post! The usual Arthur randomness :D. But I'm also a little worried. I hope he's OK. 

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Looks like he is going to do some works and will take some time, since he brought his guitar, or he always bring his guitar?

I think he brings his guitar everywhere, hahahah... I'm curious about the travel too! I now think that the flight info leak may not come from the management, because unlike other artists, there's no the so-called upcoming events/schedule of Arthur. TBH, I like it that way. I love to be surprised by Arthur! :)))

PS: I really like the bag he's carrying. I found out later that it's also from Dior. This is WAAAAY better than the unshaped Dior bag he often sported. I would love to have one myself! Although it must be really expensive. (He probably got it for free as a Dior brand ambassador).

• Like 2

21 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Throwback when cfy in Ever Night 171219 fly GuiYang to WuHan

Thank you! I like his longer hair there too :). It still feels bittersweet to me seeing his pictures from the EN filming days. Oh well, we gotta move on, don't we :) . Especially since we have quite a number of Arthur's drama, movies, variety shows to look forward to :) 

• Love 1

13 hours ago, caranita said:

Well, I haven't watched With You, but I realize that most movies adapted from dramas often struggle with pace and plots. MBS may not be able to make a mini version of the drama, so I hope that they have instead focused on one or two arcs only. You might be right, @epinklyn that the way the main characters are portrayed in the trailer seem different to the drama. (This is also the concern of some netizens). 

So they concern about arthur's version? Havent read the novel, so i dont know what kind of character YuHuai in the novel is, is there any comment about this? Calm nerd and cool like lhr drama version or cheerful, smart n bad boy like the movie, but i only watched from the trailer though, so dont know his character along the movie.

13 hours ago, caranita said:

I think he brings his guitar everywhere, hahahah... I'm curious about the travel too! I now think that the flight info leak may not come from the management, because unlike other artists, there's no the so-called upcoming events/schedule of Arthur. TBH, I like it that way. I love to be surprised by Arthur! :)))

PS: I really like the bag he's carrying. I found out later that it's also from Dior. This is WAAAAY better than the unshaped Dior bag he often sported. I would love to have one myself! Although it must be really expensive. (He probably got it for free as a Dior brand ambassador).

Yeah i think he brings the guitae everywhere, when have time he will sing, i wonder if he ever composed any song...

Yeah i always check weibo twitter and ig almost everytime, checking his news LOL.

The new dior bag, it stuffed with a lot of things, he looks like santa LOL, but suitable with his tshirt and casual style, the dior saddle bag is suitable with him when wearing outer like jacket. He knows exactly what to wear, mix n match.

6 hours ago, caranita said:

Thank you! I like his longer hair there too :). It still feels bittersweet to me seeing his pictures from the EN filming days. Oh well, we gotta move on, don't we :) . Especially since we have quite a number of Arthur's drama, movies, variety shows to look forward to :)

Yeah i really want to see him in long hair, since ever night using his real hair so he should make his hair long, but in legend of awakening he is using wig so he can cut his hair short. Too bad LOL.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

So he fly from ChangSa to Beijing, i though yesterday he went to ZhangJiaJie hmmmm...

4 hours ago, mei2018 said:

He could come  from ZhangJieJie by road. He went for a show didn’t he? So the show might include a road trip.

4 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I think it a reality show as a guest.

With CFY, we always have to guess! :joy: 

Thanks to @mei2018's suggestion, I did google to find out that it takes 3 hours and 37 minutes to drive from Zhangjiejie to Changsa. They could use the train, of course, but there was no sighting of the entourage at any railway stations. So you could be right, they used car, although I can't imagine why would they take a longer travel time with a busy schedule. They could've had a multiport flight, because they couldn't get a direct return flight. Or, the earlier schedule was intentionally deceiving LOL. 

What is the reality show?

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

e is back, right on schedule! And he brought two Dior bags :D

Huahahahha! That dang saddle bag! Sorry ladies, I truly dislike that saddle bag LOL. But thanks for the pictures and video, @epinklyn

OOT: It's SYR's birthday now, but it looks like Arthur didn't post any birthday wishes to her on his or social media. TBH I was hoping he did, at least out of courtesy since she did on his birthday. But  then I read on instagram he didn't either last year, and I remember CFY rarely posts personal messages on his social media. Most of his SM posts are work related, or some random stuff. But since I can't follow his weibo, I dunno if he ever posted a birthday wish to his other friends. I think he just privately messaged her, as he must do to his circle of friends.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I think it a reality show as a guest.

Wow another reality show yeaahhhhh!!! :love:

3 hours ago, caranita said:

With CFY, we always have to guess! :joy: 

Thanks to @mei2018's suggestion, I did google to find out that it takes 3 hours and 37 minutes to drive from Zhangjiejie to Changsa. They could use the train, of course, but there was no sighting of the entourage at any railway stations. So you could be right, they used car, although I can't imagine why would they take a longer travel time with a busy schedule. They could've had a multiport flight, because they couldn't get a direct return flight. Or, the earlier schedule was intentionally deceiving LOL. 

What is the reality show?

Yeah so many secrecy inside him LOL! I like the saddle bag but just for him, definetely not for me, i think the saddle for young and active people, i have so many things in bag, so i need a minimum of durable longchamp.

Oh maybe he had plenty of time so he wanted to travel and refreshing that was why he used the road trip. 

3 hours ago, caranita said:

OOT: It's SYR's birthday now, but it looks like Arthur didn't post any birthday wishes to her on his or social media. TBH I was hoping he did, at least out of courtesy since she did on his birthday. But  then I read on instagram he didn't either last year, and I remember CFY rarely posts personal messages on his social media. Most of his SM posts are work related, or some random stuff. But since I can't follow his weibo, I dunno if he ever posted a birthday wish to his other friends. I think he just privately messaged her, as he must do to his circle of friends

Yeah i saw only Marco Chen and Kris Sun who give bday comment on her weibo, the rest artists i dont recognize. ChenPiPi and DW also didnt post on her weibo. Well maybe they all have grup chat, and cfy must DM her, like you said he is rarely post something instead of his works, one of two time (not really sure) he post on his weibo as a comment for OYNN status.

• Like 2