[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

16 hours ago, caranita said:

With CFY, we always have to guess! :joy: 

Thanks to @mei2018's suggestion, I did google to find out that it takes 3 hours and 37 minutes to drive from Zhangjiejie to Changsa. They could use the train, of course, but there was no sighting of the entourage at any railway stations. So you could be right, they used car, although I can't imagine why would they take a longer travel time with a busy schedule. They could've had a multiport flight, because they couldn't get a direct return flight. Or, the earlier schedule was intentionally deceiving LOL. 

What is the reality show?

Reality show is a show that participant being themselves in a setting, for example, The amazing race, survivors, etc. ^^

So I guess this show must have activity some where along the road from Zhangjiejie to Changsa.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Reality show is a show that participant being themselves in a setting, for example, The amazing race, survivors, etc. ^^

So I guess this show must have activity some where along the road from Zhangjiejie to Changsa.

ah i cant wait for it!!! he is rarely come out on tv, last one is last year when he was filming ever night sigh... 

btw @mei2018 do you happen to know the owner of IG Acc ChenFeiYu.th from Thai? she/he is quite update with cfy's news, i think i read she/he has a sister or friend in china. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

ah i cant wait for it!!! he is rarely come out on tv, last one is last year when he was filming ever night sigh... 

btw @mei2018 do you happen to know the owner of IG Acc ChenFeiYu.th from Thai? she/he is quite update with cfy's news, i think i read she/he has a sister or friend in china. 

I am not sure. I follow mainly the thai page on facebook. I am not sure if it is the same person on ig but may be related.

4 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

I am not sure. I follow mainly the thai page on facebook. I am not sure if it is the same person on ig but may be related.

yeah i think he/she has 3 acc which are IG, Twitter and FB. Three of them has the same content every time.

• Like 1

This is off topic: Seeing a chaotic drama unfolding now on various social media regarding DW and SYR, I'm glad that Arthur was spared all of that during EN1 filming & airing. Knowing how vicious some shippers could be, especially towards Yiren (some of them have called her names, made snide remarks on her appearance, and that wasn't even recently), I couldn't help but think karma bites them back.  Poor Yiren though :(.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, caranita said:

This is off topic: Seeing a chaotic drama unfolding now on various social media regarding DW and SYR, I'm glad that Arthur was spared all of that during EN1 filming & airing. Knowing how vicious some shippers could be, especially towards Yiren (some of them have called her names, made snide remarks on her appearance, and that wasn't even recently), I couldn't help but think karma bites them back.  Poor Yiren though :(.

Yeah actually three of them include HuYuXuan (CPP) are close now, DW post on his weibo bday wishes to Yiren with pictures of them together, and she reply it with pictures too. Well every artist always have some fanatic and crazy fans, and DW has them quite much, dont know why, poor him too. Cfy also has crazy fans, but not as the same level with dw, but already annoying, since it was discussed in weibo.

i think most of cfy fans is open for every female lead he will work with, because he is already work together with some female artists, not like dw, his work only Meteor garden, and shen yue is the only female lead, and now ever night is his 2nd drama, so that would probably made his fans cant move on from their 1st pairing, too long got paired with shen yue only.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

That why I was very mad at them. These so call fans of DW do not help him at all.When he needs to prove himself and win more people heart, they are attacking his co-star. And this co-star is one of the main reason that the show was so popular in the first place.

Anyway, I am very happy with my original NQ and SS. CFY and SYR were really the characters from the book. So DW still needs to win me over and some of his fans’ behavior do not help at all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

That why I was very mad at them. These so call fans of DW do not help him at all.When he needs to prove himself and win more people heart, they are attacking his co-star. And this co-star is one of the main reason that the show was so popular in the first place.

Anyway, I am very happy with my original NQ and SS. CFY and SYR were really the characters from the book. So DW still needs to win me over and some of his fans’ behavior do not help at all.

Totally agree!! You spoke my mind! Hopefully the good fans of dw and dw him self can reduce this, dont know how but they should.

• Like 1

So he just opened new acc on Red App or 小红书, a social media app. I just installed it too, i wonder what is inside. What happened with our old soul boy, he opened tiktok and red hahahaha! And i have uninstalled tiktok, i guess i will have his tiktok update on weibo or twiter or ig, his fans will share it definetely.

Update: ok it looks like tiktok and instagram with pictures and short length of video. I just uninstalled it LOL, i will just stick with weibo and baidu for chinese app.

About MBS premiere on 6/6, so Secret Fruit was premiere on 7/7, what a beautiful coincidence :wub:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, lynne22 said:

I know that I'm late.. but goshhh... Chen feiyu's look on MBS's press con is great...... Especially his hair! :wub:

Yes, he looks exceptionally handsome during the MBS presscon! And agree about the hair. It goes well with his simple, youthful but elegant style (white shirt & jeans). 

On 5/8/2019 at 4:45 PM, epinklyn said:

Advance screening yeayyy! From June 21st moved into June 6th! :love:

YESSSSS!!!! I was thrilled when I read the news. Woo hoo!! Although, yeah, it's not airing in where I live, so I'll have to wait for a while until I can watch it in other, erm, medium :D

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

So he just opened new acc on Red App or 小红书, a social media app. I just installed it too, i wonder what is inside. What happened with our old soul boy, he opened tiktok and red hahahaha! And i have uninstalled tiktok, i guess i will have his tiktok update on weibo or twiter or ig, his fans will share it definetely.

Update: ok it looks like tiktok and instagram with pictures and short length of video. I just uninstalled it LOL, i will just stick with weibo and baidu for chinese app.

LOL, he's definitely trying to be more in line with peers his own age, lololol... 

Regarding tiktok/douyin, I thought international tiktok users won't be able to access douyin/Chinese version? So I don't think you miss anything by uninstalling tiktok. 

Thanks for the info on Red App. I'll have to google to see the interface, though I won't install it myself. But I agree he'll need all the social media to publish his works, that's just the way it is now. 

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

TilTok aka DouYin for MBS :wub: i like the ost!

Me too!! This is a recent promotion, right? Because here he's with his current hairstyle. I hope this means they'll start promoting MBS in big cities. Can't wait to see the pictures!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Cfy also has crazy fans, but not as the same level with dw, but already annoying, since it was discussed in weibo.

i think most of cfy fans is open for every female lead he will work with, because he is already work together with some female artists, not like dw, his work only Meteor garden, and shen yue is the only female lead, and now ever night is his 2nd drama, so that would probably made his fans cant move on from their 1st pairing, too long got paired with shen yue only.

Eh, what was discussed by CFY's crazy fans on weibo?

If I'm not mistaken, CFY did promotional pictures with Nana after (and before?) Secret Fruit. They did promotional tours, magazine pictures etc. I don't remember if they had the "CP promotion" because I wasn't following neither CFY nor Nana at that time. But my impression is Secret Fruit didn't create a crazy shipping/fandom. Perhaps it just didn't create enough buzz? But I can't recall if there was shipping fandom out of youth movies or dramas. The last crazy shippings that I remember were all adult actors: Zhao Liying and Chen Xiao, Yang Mi and Feng Shaofeng, Zhao Liying and William Chan. 

I didn't follow Meteor Garden, so I'm not sure why Dylan-Shen Yue 's shipping is very, very strong. I think it was intentional from the producer from the start, marketing the CP and creating the hype. Wasn't Shen Yue at that time fresh off her success with A Love So Beautiful? I suppose the actors have great chemistry too between them.

On 5/8/2019 at 5:24 PM, mei2018 said:

I have the same feeling and response. I haven't read the book, but I'm very happy with the original NQ-SS too! I'm not too much into SYR like I am with CFY, but I like her well enough, and of course you all know I still ship her with CFY  (sorry @epinklyn, I know you support Feiyu-Nana! lol). They will forever be my only NQ-SS. 

• Like 1