[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Hahahahha yeah i dont know why with this activity, i was just so enthusiastic uploading these photos and videos of him, maybe because i have waited too long to enjoy any new projects from him after ever night, and also he is not a social media active person, so when he does online, i am so excited LOL. Thank you for your encourage @caranita, it means a lot :wub:

My Best Summer (MBS) was shot after EN, dont know exactly which month, but if you remember the launching press con EN on October 2018, he attended it with the same hairstyle when in MBS. So yes they are finally reunited after quite a while, maybe almost a year.

The author August Chang An, expressed her satisfaction about the cast on her weibo when she visited the set back then. Hopefully she satisfied with the result and approve the next two sequel!

Yeah i feel it too, i havent watched all the videos, but from the photos, their interactions is not that close, maybe they both are shy people, need someone else first to do the trigger, not like YiRen n Nana who is more active and cheerful.

Oh well I was just too busy uploading but dont have time to watch them, too many of them LOL! 

Thank you so much as well for all the wonderful pictures and news.^^

There are so many of them this week and I am so happy. 

I like his appearance in the press conference so fresh, young and handsome.

It was funny that when the night was aired , some fans said that he is not handsome but now some said that he is too handsome for the role in  MBS.

I have watched those videos! I really like the part when cfy and hld playing one feet jump, we can see that cfy is really strong LOL, he is back on the game girls! And in the trailer, there are two scene Yu Huai piggy back-ing GengGeng, one of the scene GG even jump into him LOL, what a jump really! :joy: cfy must be shocked since his hand startled because of it, of course he already know GG will jump into him, but that kind of jump wow LOL!!!

So far i quite enjoy seeing them both, there is also one video showing how much hld knowing cfy, i think she quite know him, except the shoe size she mistaken to be 42-43, instead of  46, what a giant!!!!

The game guessing words, they also quite in harmony and smart! What i am not lil dislike is when the singin the ost part, we can see that hld really try to make contact with cfy when singing, but cfy keep on stand straight look at the front and hand in the pocket, such a pity though, maybe he is not comfortable or something... Poor hld.

17 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

It was funny that when the night was aired , some fans said that he is not handsome but now some said that he is too handsome for the role in  MBS

LoL do you mean they are the same people who change their mind? In ever night they should comparing with dw, and they should be dw fans, and i think in MBS they are comparing with lhr, lhr is not handsome but good looking and has charming aura, different with cfy that has bold face features. Well there always be haters for him, no problem.

• Like 1

Official stills from yesterday My Best Summer

2tl0c9y3dv5gvb00f2pigwk2g.jpg

This is the author August ChangAn
64bigv3nt85lse2o4hbtozrz8.jpg

So the actor who play as teachers, the ones who squad side by side with cfy, they are homeclass teacher Zhang Ping and math teacher Zhang Feng in the drama series.
69en9g6x5h5bdj64ldw7nofvf.jpg

pfuhuhaaoyqdhe781zhsa43a.jpg

Spoiler

239197btrjzse33p21e8zqpmd.jpg

2rnwt9vyej58c0ov7801vmth1.jpg

55hxc56ju7hcgvplal14flv81.jpg

7d66o9kons23c1fg0n84p3t2r.jpg

Screenshot-20190426-110033-Weibo-Intl.jp