Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah the Song Dynasty Plough Department series is lucky enough to get aired a few days before the ban thing right? 

So true!!! :star:

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Translation from "You dont drink milk tea" video. Credit to Dramaholicccc on IG.

Staff: Drink milk tea?

CFY: No.

Staff: Coconut Jelly?

Staff: Oolong tea?

Staff: Coffee?

Staff: Orange juice?

Staff: milk tea?

Staff: CFY what are you drinking now?

:joy:

HUAHAHAHAHA!!! Did you see the last part? He tried to hide his milk tea after earlier declaring he doesn't drink milk tea!  Arthur, you one funny kid!! :lol::lol::lol:

5 hours ago, mei2018 said:

It does not matter. He will be targetted anyway due to being the son of Che  Kaige.

If the magazine want to shoot him, why not? Out of the 4, he is pretty good at being a model. All of his fashion shoot are beautiful. This title does not have any true meaning anyway.

Nope, this isn't about a photo shoot. If you remember I once posted here about the Four Dans, aka the group of actresses that people consider the best/most successful/popular of their generation. Some people are trying to replicate that for young actors and come with this post-95ers, which include LHR, Wu Lei, another one I forgot, and CFY. Like I said, by age CFY shouldn't belong to that "grouping", because there is also "the millennials group". And the other young actors named are much more experienced and have been in the business longer than him. He'll be an easy target (if he isn't already). But hopefully it won't make news or trending on weibo, because frankly I can't see it more than a publicity stunt.

• Like 3

Since this is from a tweet a while ago, I'm not sure if it's been posted here. I really like this crossover video of Ever Night w/ Arthur and Liu Haoran's Novoland.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, caranita said:

Nope, this isn't about a photo shoot. If you remember I once posted here about the Four Dans, aka the group of actresses that people consider the best/most successful/popular of their generation. Some people are trying to replicate that for young actors and come with this post-95ers, which include LHR, Wu Lei, another one I forgot, and CFY. Like I said, by age CFY shouldn't belong to that "grouping", because there is also "the millennials group". And the other young actors named are much more experienced and have been in the business longer than him. He'll be an easy target (if he isn't already). But hopefully it won't make news or trending on weibo, because frankly I can't see it more than a publicity stunt.

Ah i see so it was entertainment media grouping, i thought they are grouping in real life. I think now his name is in the hot list, so almost everything is on trending, he will be dragged into the circle. That is a good and bad thing too. Hopefully with his good attitude, the media will be nice to him and family.

7 hours ago, caranita said:

Since this is from a tweet a while ago, I'm not sure if it's been posted here. I really like this crossover video of Ever Night w/ Arthur and Liu Haoran's Novoland.

Yeah i have seen this, great one right LOL, we get both of them on the same screen :wub:, hopefully soon will be a real one, not just in a fan made.

• Like 2

Me i loved him in Ever night i watched to the very end made me wish i could read the book, he absolutely killed it , he nailed his character.He definitely has a good career in acting i fore see lots of awards for him , he sure can capture an audience . To be honest i was bumped out that he cant make season 2 whyyyyyyy Arthur whyyyyyyyyyy  im so watching his next project. I dont know about Dylan though he did well in Meteor Garden i didn like Shen Yue portrayal of her character for me she lacked that extra in the emotions department some parts where bland but overall they did a decent job .Im watching him i hope he kills it ..... coz Arthur Slayed

• Like 3

Latepost Stills from Airport Gui Yang to Beijing 171114

Credit as tagged.

5oiqsai2o0u1b4ibhiqvsnqgq.jpg

62qxtoj2wlqy1cmv3d17dvsn0.jpg

792wlwuil32gnvu5e81q0fyha.jpg

1w5vfoq5x6hv0rspqotkf8w7v.jpg

Spoiler

2zhmsp2khhiljevwjghka9oa4.jpg

1h6zu6bz325zn08fg37tksuh2.jpg

1j5mbq6rlr8t8lvvk136cgtl7.jpg

1sucx504ss86mdigrkksagvcn.jpg

1teczhd7ceiluim7uus6pugr5.jpg

2dwwqqkkvzgt5jhihtu9m6cgp.jpg

427t9mu7dkw8g2ajrdjkannvu.jpg

43w47n7tw0evvhq1af5b93mgm.jpg

46d6hqwp83qyq1ozk5us1bvib.jpg

4apes1dpxely8tt585azvrlrc.jpg

4hxacmxxst7pdkr1djkky4lss.jpg

4vnh3lqyu7q2st0avnrtxknow.jpg

60swbbmhgc2kubxwgvlun52gn.jpg

6icj1b5wa0qnxpitvliafrhft.jpg

6n311364415inydz41dg0j0bh.jpg

6pbze61qwyl7mk31t4c5cr6e2.jpg

72a1xx81jy60ut90xy3ashp6x.jpg

77isp3cgsg9xct785uge2m682.jpg

evf2ia1xce47aqtd7orojzip.jpg

oa7kcjmrdib1o4u1reudl0bq.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fafie ;-) said:

Me i loved him in Ever night i watched to the very end made me wish i could read the book, he absolutely killed it , he nailed his character.He definitely has a good career in acting i fore see lots of awards for him , he sure can capture an audience . To be honest i was bumped out that he cant make season 2 whyyyyyyy Arthur whyyyyyyyyyy  im so watching his next project. I dont know about Dylan though he did well in Meteor Garden i didn like Shen Yue portrayal of her character for me she lacked that extra in the emotions department some parts where bland but overall they did a decent job .Im watching him i hope he kills it ..... coz Arthur Slayed

Welcome @Fafie ;-) me too love him since Ever Night, hopefully your forecast will be come true my friend, finger crossed! As long as he keep his good attitude, down to earth, hard work, continue study and wisely choose projects, he will have a bright future for sure!

• Like 1

Ok today CFY flying to XiAn. LHR this morning also flying to Dun Huang with transit in Xi An, so dont know whether CFY is only transit in XiAn or not... *fingerCrossed* 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4353994588367757/4353994741206098

https://m.weibo.cn/s/video/index?object_id=1042151:4353988527649017&segment_id=4353988527649017

Credit as tagged.

Screenshot-20190326-080750-Weibo-Intl.jp

1111hjvyr22ajbp5lhiusx08o.jpg

12pf1odi851cxrnr9zpdp6iyk.jpg

181v5hu3h6lrqr02wg1s1ovxs.jpg

• Love 1

190326 Beijing to XiAn.

Btw i think CFY wearing sweater that he wore in Franic Event last year.

Credit as tagged.

Screenshot-20190326-082358-Instagram.jpg

35cfo0snxwn7zvmt6l4qz0jk3.jpg

3p5nqku51r2pele2esc59o6iz.jpg

4kroikuakpgjm5tha1xeew34f.jpg

Spoiler

529qqswpe1oxd8edxqdx8r0u6.jpg

661dw6c75xxc02zlwlkwoas8i.jpg

c2mf25265x9a8eq2qs4thyw0.jpg

vncssu76xvtuqtteatabg16w.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Btw i think CFY wearing sweater that he wore in Franic Event last year.

He seems to like it very much. He wore it too for one of the BFA entrance tests. *why do I even notice it*

17 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Confirmed! CFY also flying to Dun Huang! 

WOW!!! So it looks like he will be filming with LHR! Is it going to be the anthology project? (If so, it's quite amusing that an American citizen is starring in a movie celebrating China's anniversary :lol:). Well, that's professionalism B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

He seems to like it very much. He wore it too for one of the BFA entrance tests. *why do I even notice it*

WOW!!! So it looks like he will be filming with LHR! Is it going to be the anthology project? (If so, it's quite amusing that an American citizen is starring in a movie celebrating China's anniversary :lol:). Well, that's professionalism B)

Hahaahha correct! He wore it also in BFA test nice eyes! 

Yes yes yes FINALLY we will have LHR n CFY on one screen! But why we dont see CKG going together with CFY? I think i read that the anthology movie/series will have 7 stories, dont know whether LHR n CFY will have each story or they get 1 story together. But i am really happy for this fact only LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Hahaahha correct! He wore it also in BFA test nice eyes! 

Yes yes yes FINALLY we will have LHR n CFY on one screen! But why we dont see CKG going together with CFY? I think i read that the anthology movie/series will have 7 stories, dont know whether LHR n CFY will have each story or they get 1 story together. But i am really happy for this fact only LOL.

CKG is one of the directors for the anthology project, so CFY could possibly be in one that is not directed by him. But if the rumors back then that he substituted Qu Chuxiao is true because of the latter's schedule conflict, then yeah... CFY should be in CKG's movie. I'm not too excited about that fact, but heck... like you said, if CFY can be in a movie together with LHR it's AWESOME!

• Like 2

@epinklyn  I also read elsewhere that the anthology project should be ready for screening by October. And the supposed temporary ban on period dramas have been eased -- so we will probably have 2 CFY movies this year, and hopefully Legend of Awakening AND Novoland this summer,  as planned! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

@epinklyn  I also read elsewhere that the anthology project should be ready for screening by October. And the supposed temporary ban on period dramas have been eased -- so we will probably have 2 CFY movies this year, and hopefully Legend of Awakening AND Novoland this summer,  as planned:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Yeah right awesommeeeee, a long waited tree finally get so many fruits :P, one movie/series per year that is enough, but now we have 2 confirmed in for summer n october really makes my day! About series, well I dont want to rise my hope too high LOL.

5 hours ago, caranita said:

CKG is one of the directors for the anthology project, so CFY could possibly be in one that is not directed by him. But if the rumors back then that he substituted Qu Chuxiao is true because of the latter's schedule conflict, then yeah... CFY should be in CKG's movie. I'm not too excited about that fact, but heck... like you said, if CFY can be in a movie together with LHR it's AWESOME!

Yeah the fact we can get LHR n CFY working tegether it was awesome, but with CKG directing these two boys, it will be a bonus! I really curious how CFY will act in front of his father, he will be on the other side, not like used to be, together behind the camera.

From the stills and video we didnt get any smiles from CFY, dont know whether he still disagree with this project or just not in the mood :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, caranita said:

This is probably a gossip show video, as the narrator is saying something about CFY and Nana :D. But it depicts the BTS of CFY's modelling photo session. I never saw this clip before & thought to share it with you. CFY is such a good natured and happy kid here :) 

http://www.twoeggz.com/video/13936052.html

Wow yessss never seen before this one! Thx a lot @caranita! Yeah he looks so cheerful despite the cold weather and wearing thin clothes. I wonder about his modelling career, is it also started after become actor or before?

• Like 2