[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

On 6/27/2020 at 3:58 AM, tothestars said:

Today when off work at the hotel, there was this one girl tried to get very close to arthur, luckily the bodyguard was standby and both arthur and the girl were okay and nobody's hurt.

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

Arthur's studio posted something on his weibo

It's terrible! They were lucky the girl seemed to be relatively harmless and all she did was trying to hug him. Had this been a psycho fan, I can't imagine. I don't understand the hotel's very lenient policy either, allowing random people to gather and film stars, often times even in the middle of the night. I know it's show business in China, and the hotel is located in Hengdian... the fans might as well be the hotels' customers too. But still *shudder*. 

10 hours ago, tothestars said:

Honestly, i am still confused with Studio from artists, what is the purpose?

So currently there is a dispute about how useless arthur studio is. Like this below picture, turns out arthur studio has made a poster for dragon boat festival, but they didnt post it on weibo.

Is the studio part of the management? My understanding is a studio is a team designated to take care of all the artist's business needs, from arranging photoshooting for the respective artist's publication, film shooting, etc, including acting as the PR for the respective artists. A studio is normally under the management.

If the said picture was supposed to be posted on Dragon Boat Festival but never made it to their social media, it could be due to recklessness, but it could also be intentional. Meaning, they had prepared it but maybe it was only a draft?

12 hours ago, tothestars said:

Arthur with his assistant

Ha! He's generous with his assistants! 

• Insightful 1

6 hours ago, caranita said:

It's terrible! They were lucky the girl seemed to be relatively harmless and all she did was trying to hug him. Had this been a psycho fan, I can't imagine. I don't understand the hotel's very lenient policy either, allowing random people to gather and film stars, often times even in the middle of the night. I know it's show business in China, and the hotel is located in Hengdian... the fans might as well be the hotels' customers too. But still *shudder*. 

Yeah the hotel security is... Oh i want to curse lololol, i think the security also get money from the papz, there are 4 access that being used for arthur n lyx, main lobby, basement, small door only for staff, and side lobby. They able to detect where the artist will go, strange right? Although sometimes when i watch live one, the papz are running back and forth to that 4 places. But i think the security has something to help them too. It is a 4 star hotel, yet the security is so bad, they should let only the ones who has guest cards right? 

6 hours ago, caranita said:

Is the studio part of the management? My understanding is a studio is a team designated to take care of all the artist's business needs, from arranging photoshooting for the respective artist's publication, film shooting, etc, including acting as the PR for the respective artists. A studio is normally under the management.

If the said picture was supposed to be posted on Dragon Boat Festival but never made it to their social media, it could be due to recklessness, but it could also be intentional. Meaning, they had prepared it but maybe it was only a draft?

Ah ic. So currently in twitter and weibo the fans are really mad with arthur studio, about how they always re-weibo like a bot, arthur's harrasment yesterday, and that dragon boat poster. Maybe it was only a draft, since there is no Zongzi pictures in it lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

i don’t understand the fans either why they want to do such a thing I admire artist however always only from afar.....sigh......

why do they want to do something to harm their artist or their fav

Yeah i think when they can get close to their idol and see them everyday, they must want something more, i want moreee! Different with us, since we are in different countries, so we can only admire from afar... Maybe if we have the chance to go hengdian this time, i dont know i think i will go after him lolololol

• LOL 1

57 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Arthur with DongLi (a guy who turn from being an athlete to an artist)

Ah he is the one who play in My Best Summer, and also in recently drama with Lai YuMeng and Dylan Xiong, dont remember the title. He is so tall 195 maybe.

6 hours ago, tothestars said:

Awwww so cute... Cfy does have daddy aura lol

He does!! Is this a scene from HYX?

Tsk, Arthur, at the age of 20 he has:

- proposed twice

- married

- and fathered a baby!

I know we've always said he's mature beyond his age, but really he's accomplished a lot! :joy:

8 hours ago, tothestars said:

After watching LYX's new single MV, it reminds me with CFY's 最好的我们 MV, and now the fans has made the mv from both LOL, they are quick wow!

LOL, you literally set them on fire, girl! LOLOLOL. 

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, caranita said:

He does!! Is this a scene from HYX?

Tsk, Arthur, at the age of 20 he has:

- proposed twice

- married

- and fathered a baby!

I know we've always said he's mature beyond his age, but really he's accomplished a lot! :joy:

LOL, you literally set them on fire, girl! LOLOLOL. 

Hahahahaha lolololol!!! Cant stop laughing! Weibo twitter and ig are on fire!!!!

It is not a scene from HYX, the kid is staff's son, it was break time.

• LOL 1

It is so special that arthur posted this one together in weibo and IG, also his studio weibo and IG. In his IG the caption is "Collection Individual". I wonder if this is his newest "fashion project", previous one was the hat with long cloth string, he gave those to Zhou Qi and Chen Yao.

owshx4uuzd0asu7hma0tjzdb.jpg

Screenshot-20200630-220707-Weibo-Intl.jp

tfp258t2ycpf92mv5n3sqv3k.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tothestars said:

It is so special that arthur posted this one together in weibo and IG, also his studio weibo and IG. In his IG the caption is "Collection Individual". I wonder if this is his newest "fashion project", previous one was the hat with long cloth string, he gave those to Zhou Qi and Chen Yao.

He's worn sweatshirts with "Collective Individuals" written on it, and I believe it's in the same collection with his "CHEN" shirts. This hoodie one seem to use the same font, so perhaps this too is from the same collection.

But yeah, it's not his usual style to post the same picture on Weibo and Instagram, right? You know, it's probably business, he's selling those shirts :))). Or maybe he's trying to convey a message: don't believe in everything you see ;-). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

He's worn sweatshirts with "Collective Individuals" written on it, and I believe it's in the same collection with his "CHEN" shirts. This hoodie one seem to use the same font, so perhaps this too is from the same collection.

But yeah, it's not his usual style to post the same picture on Weibo and Instagram, right? You know, it's probably business, he's selling those shirts :))). Or maybe he's trying to convey a message: don't believe in everything you see ;-). 

I believe so, it is his new business! Maybe this HYX has given him idea of "clothing line" since HYX is machine translated as clothing line yeah? And now i am wondering what is the real meaning of HYX....

And hahahaa yeah dont believe everything you see because Birds dont Sing! Lololol!

• Love 1

Guys! I am guilty of watching the unofficial clip from those obsessed fans every day:P.

I notice that our Arthur broight not many Clothes. He has only a gray, 2 black and a white T shirts. So he really need to watch them often. I think that is why he became a representative for OMO Detergent. :P

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

Guys! I am guilty of watching the unofficial clip from those obsessed fans every day:P.

I notice that our Arthur broight not many Clothes. He has only a gray, 2 black and a white T shirts. So he really need to watch them often. I think that is why he became a representative for OMO Detergent. :P

Haahhahah i am guilty as well my friend! Currently those videos are one of my daily entertainment lololol!

Yeah i think he brought more shoes than shirts lol! No la, actually the white, black and grey tshirts are in different models, no all the same, since he love monochrome, so i think he only brought 10-15 clothes which consists of semi formal shirt, sweat shirt, tshirt and sleeveless for gym or basket, and likely 10 of short and long pants, and for formal event, i think he will get endorsed one. And for shoes i think he brought 5 pairs include one slippers.

• LOL 2