[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

8 hours ago, dejun said:

Let's stick to English title of Me and My Motherland ie My People, My Country.  The movie introduced the English title at the beginning.  Me and My Motherland is the direct translation from Chinese title.  Did Arthur really reject My People My Country directed by his father?  His father is wholly in charge of this movie as chief director.

Ah okay, thx for the correction, i didnt notice about the exact title. Yeah i heard somewhere in online news he did reject it, but maybe it was just a house conversation between him and his dad. Maybe be like this:

Ckg: Arthur, join me in National project yeah?

Cfy: What? Hmmm can i say no? Because this year i have one movie with you, and i cant accept another one.

Ckg: what do you mean?

Cfy: hmmm i just cant accept another movie this year dad, please understand.

Ckg: explain to me.

Cfy: errr, i have pattern dad, my project will always follow the pattern which i have designed carefully. I will have movie and drama in turns, do you notice dad? My first project is movie, and then drama series, and then movie again, and then drama series... The pattern is very good, i dont think i want to change it, it will screw up if i had two movies in sequence. It will become disorder, it wont tidy anymore and...

Ckg: okay stop, I thought after i gave you reality show with the twins you will get better, turns out you are not. Listen to me my son, in this life sometimes we should accept that was given to us, more over it is a good one for your career, appreciate it and give your best. We will go to Dun Huang next month, tomorrow i will give you the script, okay son. Good son.

Cfy: ah... Okay...

Pardon for my poor script... 

5 hours ago, tothestars said:

Some said it was for supporting Yun Xi's new single...

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

It is probably unrelated to LYX. I read on weibo that he something like a poem related to hard work and qoute from farewell my concubine.

Yes, it's a quote from Farewell My Concubine. I also think he just made a comment about a very hot day and decided to use that sentence. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Lols it was from a picture u posted .... I saw there is one man with white hair lols

Ah i see lololol! Maybe he asked for his grand daughter :rolleyes: bcos i cant see why he can like young idol :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

Hi everyone~ A newbie here ^^ I'm a new fan of Arthur so I decided to join the 4rum to have more information about him. After watching Ever Night 1, I was fascinated by the story and NingSang's chemistry, so I decided to read the novel (Yeah the scenes in ss1 are just not enough for a NingSang fan xD ), and I became a big fan of the book 'Ever Night' and Mao Ni. Most of the time after reading the book I will find more flaws in the drama, but not this time. The more I know about Ning Que, the more I love this character and appreciate the actor. Ning Que in the drama is a little different from the book, maybe the scipt writer have to change to make it suitable for screen audience, Ning Que in the drama is less cruel. But when I read the book and thinking about NQ's expressions in the drama, I still feel that's him. Arthur's acting skill is still lacking in some aspect, but he is Ning Que and nobody can tell me otherwise xD I've watched an interview of Arthur and the things he said about NQ made me realize why he portray the character so well. He didnt rely on the script only but also respect the original character and analyze NQ's point of view. That makes me curious about Arthur and watch more movies of him.

I dont usually become a fan of actors, most of the time I will only love the characters, but now I want to support him because he has so much potential. I'm waiting for Hao Yi Xing and coz I'm also a fan of the book I'm more eager to see him as Mo Ran. This will be a challenging role for him so I hope he will have the best support ^^

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

Lols it was from a picture u posted .... I saw there is one man with white hair lols

Remember ladies? When he was in Tabor, one of his activities was visiting nursing houses and chatting/reading books for the seniors there :). 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, tothestars said:

We cant post embedded instagram anymore?

That seems to be the case. But I haven't tried again... we'll see.

On 6/18/2020 at 7:26 PM, tothestars said:

Yesterday Arthur being reported suffering heat stroke. Heng Dian is very hot right now.. Poor him and all the actors. Heng Dian is too crowded right now.

Poor Arthur! I read that he even had to get intravenous injection due to dehydration? I hope it's not too serious, and I'm sure his team will keep his health in check. That said, I hope the production team has a health/medical team available for all actors and crew! 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

if im not wrong i think ista post might be a copyright issue, it was like u need a written agreement from the owner that u can post his / hers posts from insta elsewhere if not the person can actually sue u for copyright if im not wrong....

Ah okay, thank you for the explanation angie.