[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

45 minutes ago, caranita said:

It's already covered by dramapotatoe. A staff beat a paparazzi who had thrown stones at the staff, and they had to delay the filming process :(. The staff was fired afterward.

Ah yes, i posted the news from weibo before i checked twitter lol, after posting i found it on twitter, very bad, not healthy environment at all, you are right, they need polices to secure the perimeter, those pappz really really out of control. China law needs to act for this one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

im more concern on his heatstrokes.....

this is really sick.....i mean they started the mess and the staff was fired because he couldnt keep his temper in check.....not to mention they had been working under the heat.....

heat does alot to one person temper..... :/ 

I agreed. The staff tried to do his job in the extreme heat. 
He is not right to beat that guy. However, what could he do if that guy threw stone at him first. So both are at fault of using violence.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

it will also depends who is the instigator, that person will need to shoulder the blame more....however for the staff to lost the job....honestly i do not think that is fair to that particular staff involved.... :/

I agreed with you. It is rather unfair for him to loose his job for this incident.

• Love 1

Finally they wear it hahhahaha!

1yo21mdcooriq3l4a8mpe2ujn.jpg

44ddzukuwqdc8tiw3jotshd5y.jpg

Guess that arthur didnt make the white colour, and knowing lyx like white, so arthur has to make for the white cap, that is why lyx just wear it today.

8tk5rr0eyg5v05t2ruhhrqhe.jpg

Eh we can embed ig link now? I accidentally post the link... Can i? @angelangie?
Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No IG embbded allowed, thanks.
  • Like 1

Oh dearrrrr... he lost a SIZEABLE amount of weight! Not just that... dunno if it's only me, but his eyes don't have the sparkle either, and he looks damn tired. I hope after HYX is done filming, he'll be able to rest for a while before going back to school. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, caranita said:

Oh dearrrrr... he lost a SIZEABLE amount of weight! Not just that... dunno if it's only me, but his eyes don't have the sparkle either, and he looks damn tired. I hope after HYX is done filming, he'll be able to rest for a while before going back to school. 

He looks tried and is very thin. I hope that he eat a bit more.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Did he actually attend a Dior event, @tothestars? I haven't seen any mention about it.

I've started to think his relationship with Dior is deeper. He always promotes it on his social media. I know he's the brand ambassador, but I can't remember other actors doing that far for brands they represent. (Maybe I just missed them). But he's been with Dior for pretty long. They'd invested in him even before he became well known like now. And perhaps the staff always treat him like their little brother, so he feels comfortable with them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, caranita said:

Did he actually attend a Dior event, @tothestars? I haven't seen any mention about it.

I've started to think his relationship with Dior is deeper. He always promotes it on his social media. I know he's the brand ambassador, but I can't remember other actors doing that far for brands they represent. (Maybe I just missed them). But he's been with Dior for pretty long. They'd invested in him even before he became well known like now. And perhaps the staff always treat him like their little brother, so he feels comfortable with them.

He didnt attend it, because it was held in Paris, but he will attend the event on July 28 according to his July schedule. I think he has close relationship with Mr. Kim Jones, they keep comment on each other IG post, and if you remember arthur was sent a pair of shoes few weeks ago. They have the same taste in art i think.

Yeah Dior has found something that really suit with Dior in Arthur, and nd i think Arthur is also love Dior's designs. So glad they fit each other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1