[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

6 hours ago, tothestars said:

Twitter yeah! Look our boy taking care of his big brother on the set, he really has hobby to take care everybody.

Our caretaker boy! LOL. 

Didn't Arthur once post a message in support of Dylan Xiong's drama or new album? (Can't remember which one). They indeed remain good friends long after LOA finished filming. 

5 hours ago, tothestars said:

Top 10 Youth Actor from April to May 2020. Arthur is no. 10, not bad hahaahha!

Hahhahahhh...yeah, not bad at all! This is a PROGRESS lololol

• Love 1

On 6/18/2020 at 12:21 AM, junghana_2104 said:

I dont usually become a fan of actors, most of the time I will only love the characters, but now I want to support him because he has so much potential. I'm waiting for Hao Yi Xing and coz I'm also a fan of the book I'm more eager to see him as Mo Ran. This will be a challenging role for him so I hope he will have the best support ^^

Welcomeeeeeeee, i am sorry i forgot to welcome you, i thought i have but i havent.

Dont hesitate to post anything in here yeaah? Any question or news, really really welcomeeee! We are not cfy's expert but we might know more about him hehehe....

• Like 3

7 hours ago, tothestars said:

Sick boy off from work 00.01 in the morning..

The HYX shooting is sooo intense, it's taking a toll on him.

Though I also wonder how the photographers knew about his health situation (the sickness and the heatstroke) -- the leaking came from film crew or even his own team? (Please not!!)

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

Legend of Awakening as one of 2020 1st half hit costume drama.

Yayyy!!! It should be quite obvious, it topped the chart a couple of weeks in a row. A superficial note: Arthur looks very handsome in the picture :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

The HYX shooting is sooo intense, it's taking a toll on him.

Though I also wonder how the photographers knew about his health situation (the sickness and the heatstroke) -- the leaking came from film crew or even his own team? (Please not!!)

Yeah i wonder about it too, the thigh injury was confirmed and posted by his studio, also cfy confirmed it on Jing Dong live show, but the heat stroke and fever never confirmed by his studio. So maybe cfy dont want to exaggerate this, maybe just a small matter, and indeed no news about it. Maybe the photographer get info from the hotel staff and hospital, they can get info from every where anyone. 

• Like 3

Ohh.. I heard about the heatstroke too... and the hot weather at this moment... you know while i think summer is a better time to shoot, because rainy seasons makes it harder to arrange outdoor shooting.. i gotta say its also a struggle considering all the heavy costumes the actors have to wear and the extra heat from the lamps

Hope Feiyu's better now...   

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Up to this hour 00.20 china time, cfy still hasnt come back to hotel, lyx off work before 12. I asked the photographer in Dou Yin who record live, she said cfy was not fever but he must be really tired, because every day he off work very late. Fyi, i am watching the live event waiting for cfy in hotel, and now the photographer give up and leave the hotel, they too tired to wait for cfy lol. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, tothestars said:

Up to this hour 00.20 china time, cfy still hasnt come back to hotel, lyx off work before 12. I asked the photographer in Dou Yin who record live, she said cfy was not fever but he must be really tired, because every day he off work very late. Fyi, i am watching the live event waiting for cfy in hotel, and now the photographer give up and leave the hotel, they too tired to wait for cfy lol. 

He's gotta to take care of his health seriously, even though he's still young and healthy. All his dramas required him to do a lot of demanding physical activities, sometimes extreme. I remember for Ever Night he even had to shoot until 5 am the next morning, right? For LoA he had to dive into freezing cold water, as well as walking barefoot on snow. (But so did Kris Sun & Yiren for EN). 

Arthur said they're in very tight schedule, so perhaps that's why they always film until very very late. I didn't read the book, but someone I follow on Tumblr sort of recapped it, so based on what I read Mo Ran seems to be the major character?  Therefore he shoots more than the others, no? (But this blogger is a fan of Mo Ran, so it's likely that her recap is biased LOL). The good side of HYX shooting is prolly they don't need to do outpost shooting, so they're still in a controlled environment. 

You are such a dedicated fan!!! xoxoxo 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, caranita said:

He's gotta to take care of his health seriously, even though he's still young and healthy. All his dramas required him to do a lot of demanding physical activities, sometimes extreme. I remember for Ever Night he even had to shoot until 5 am the next morning, right? For LoA he had to dive into freezing cold water, as well as walking barefoot on snow. (But so did Kris Sun & Yiren for EN). 

Arthur said they're in very tight schedule, so perhaps that's why they always film until very very late. I didn't read the book, but someone I follow on Tumblr sort of recapped it, so based on what I read Mo Ran seems to be the major character?  Therefore he shoots more than the others, no? (But this blogger is a fan of Mo Ran, so it's likely that her recap is biased LOL). The good side of HYX shooting is prolly they don't need to do outpost shooting, so they're still in a controlled environment. 

You are such a dedicated fan!!! xoxoxo 

Up to this hour, there is no news about cfy, even lyx has back to work from 06.22 and finish makeup before 9 china time. I wonder if cfy didnt go back to hotel and like you said, he might finished until this morning. 

Mo Ran character indeed very complicated more than Shizun. He will have 3 life in the story, and added younger Mo Ran, which in the novel should be little kid, but in the drama they changed into teen, which our boy still counted as late teen yeah? Lol. But for being major character, i dont know, but for what i read everywhere, it is all about moran, mo ran 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 did this, do this, do that, affecting every character.

Hahaha for being a dedicated fan, last night i was coincidentally open Dou Yin live session and the photographer said, xixi (lyx) and cfy hasnt come back yet, and then came along lyx, they running to the basement and got him, and then they running back to the lobby and asked the other photographer whether cfy has come or not, they said hasnt. So they said they will wait for cfy, and then back home. But until the end they cant wait anymore. And this morning from 6 a.m maybe they back to hotel for every actor wow,  since lyx go to work at 6.22 am today.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

Hahaha for being a dedicated fan, last night i was coincidentally open Dou Yin live session and the photographer said, xixi (lyx) and cfy hasnt come back yet, and then came along lyx, they running to the basement and got him, and then they running back to the lobby and asked the other photographer whether cfy has come or not, they said hasnt. So they said they will wait for cfy, and then back home. But until the end they cant wait anymore. And this morning from 6 a.m maybe they back to hotel for every actor wow,  since lyx go to work at 6.22 am today.

The actors barely have sleep! Even LYX who has slightly shorter shooting time only sleeps like... 4-5 hrs/day, I assume? Arthur prolly has even less sleeping time :(. I hope when he said he doesn't have projects in the 2nd part of this year, he can  use it to get enough rest (because he still has school to attend!).

• Love 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

The actors barely have sleep! Even LYX who has slightly shorter shooting time only sleeps like... 4-5 hrs/day, I assume? Arthur prolly has even less sleeping time :(. I hope when he said he doesn't have projects in the 2nd part of this year, he can  use it to get enough rest (because he still has school to attend!).

Yes, lyx back to hotel last night around 23.40, and today 06.22 went to work, so he got maybe at least 4-5 hour sleep. They both yesterday went to work around 11-12 pm. Fy back to hotel around 01 am and back to work 12.45 pm. Not bad he got at least 8 hour sleep maybe.

I wonder if they both contact each other in hotel, actors who related in the same project or different project. Maybe they chit chat before rest or something lol. But they must be preparing for tomorrow scenes right, practice script mostly.

• Like 1