[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

11 hours ago, tothestars said:

Cfy about mo ran...

Thank you for sharing this!

The way he talks about Mo Ran makes it sound like the author wrote the character with him in mind LOL. But indeed that similar birth date is a very interesting coincidence. I find it amusing, though, that a character living in a fictional ancient period is written to have a birth date according to Gregorian calendar :D. Since I never read xianxia novels, is it quite common? I also wonder what "Mo Ran" means, that they are his "favorite characters".

Also interesting that he singled out Mo Ran's character as "impulsive, juvenile, innocent" and made it sound like they share those traits. Personally, based on how he acts & his past interviews, he doesn't seem impulsive to me. But it's true that his previous characters are well-planned people. 

13 hours ago, tothestars said:

I wonder if they both contact each other in hotel, actors who related in the same project or different project. Maybe they chit chat before rest or something lol. But they must be preparing for tomorrow scenes right, practice script mostly.

Yeah, I think they will prefer going to rest immediately once they arrive at the hotel, as the filming schedule is so tight and exhausts them. They'll need the energy for the next day! LOL.

9 hours ago, tothestars said:

Turns out this morning still few photographer waiting in the hotel wow...

BTW, have you seen the pictures of Arthur taking photos of the paparazzis? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, caranita said:

Thank you for sharing this!

The way he talks about Mo Ran makes it sound like the author wrote the character with him in mind LOL. But indeed that similar birth date is a very interesting coincidence. I find it amusing, though, that a character living in a fictional ancient period is written to have a birth date according to Gregorian calendar :D. Since I never read xianxia novels, is it quite common? I also wonder what "Mo Ran" means, that they are his "favorite characters".

Also interesting that he singled out Mo Ran's character as "impulsive, juvenile, innocent" and made it sound like they share those traits. Personally, based on how he acts & his past interviews, he doesn't seem impulsive to me. But it's true that his previous characters are well-planned people. 

Yes i think the writer has eyeing both cfy and lyx for these hyx characters. Since cfy said he received the script not attending any audition like ever night.

Mo ran means hot/ fire, and his courtesy name is mo weiyu means light rain, the opposite of mo ran. Different with his previous characters (lu ping, ning que) who has good family background, this mo ran is the opposite. Born as bastard son, living in harsh life, and being called  "dog" in every stage of life include with her mom, until he met shizun and become the emperor of cultivator world. Very dark character. Impulsive might come from survivor instinct from his harsh life. But i dont know why cfy also said he is impulsive like mo ran, maybe impulsive in other field like, when his friend buying something (book or fashion) he will buy too lol. 

8 hours ago, caranita said:

BTW, have you seen the pictures of Arthur taking photos of the paparazzis? :lol:

Yeah lolol, i dont know whose camera is that, but both cfy n lyx in turns taking photo of the papz hahaha! We can see it later in the bts next year hahahaa!

• Like 1

Btw i just realized that cfy's character both lu ping n ning que has bad ending with their each FL, Sang Sang was passed out, and Qin Sang dead, sigh... And i was hoping in this HYX he will get a girl, what  a foolish thought lolol no way can be lololol. The fandom will curse out the drama hahahahaha!

Oh well at least two from his movies get a happy ending although not too clear in my best summer.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, caranita said:

Maybe not here, though I felt like I've seen it before. He's still so young and it shows :)))

I remember, i posted here a clip excerpt from this video before, because of there is part he was speaking in english, back then we were looking for any video interview or anything that contains he speaks in english lol.

• Like 1

Today when off work at the hotel, there was this one girl tried to get very close to arthur, luckily the bodyguard was standby and both arthur and the girl were okay and nobody's hurt.

#飞云系 #皓衣行 #陈飞宇 今天下班碰到一个女神经,把陈飞宇给吓着了,直接要扑到他怀里(但她并不是他的粉) https://v.douyin.com/J8VmX61/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

Screenshot-20200626-225856-Chrome.jpg

• Sad 1

Honestly, i am still confused with Studio from artists, what is the purpose?

So currently there is a dispute about how useless arthur studio is. Like this below picture, turns out arthur studio has made a poster for dragon boat festival, but they didnt post it on weibo.

3yklm8h4ywemnhtuf7knd7xq1.jpg

• Like 2