[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Thank you @epinklyn for the latest CFY's pictures and video links for today's round of test. Arthur seems relaxed. I think he's also quite happy because in one of the videos he strutted when he was walking out of the building. I can't stop grinning at his antics :)) I like the way he handles the doorstop interview. He's calm and composed, his body doesn't move too much anymore, and he addresses the journalist personally. He also politely responds to those strangers speaking to him and looks more personable. A great progress from, say, a few months ago. Seeing him in such a happy mood, I think he's quite confident. I hope he'll get in, because, wow, he's been preparing for the cultural class for more than a year! But no surprise here, we all know he's focused and well-planned ;). I'm curious which "Count on Me" he was singing -- but I'm guessing it's Bruno Mars'! If it is, I want to see the video!

By the way, Arthur is getting more mature, face wise. He's lost his baby fat. He's more handsome in a masculine way! :wub:

On 2/23/2019 at 3:59 PM, epinklyn said:

Regarding Qu ChuXiao's case, well some fans are really extreme but there are also bad people who stalk even stealing from artists and sell it to their fans. Like this article talk about, scary really... I remember a few days ago Director Yang also posted the statement about this kind harrasment. Hopefully CFY will just safe and sound.

https://eladies.sina.cn/gossip/yarn/2019-02-20/detail-ihqfskcp6515551.d.html?from=wap

Yeah some artist open to public and put his upcoming project on their wiki or other sources, some are not. Usually only big and senior artists who have management will share their confirmed upcoming project.

Wow, the article is... so disturbing. I'm already aware of the nastiness of China's show business, and yeah we've discussed the length fans in China are willing to go for their idols, but I never knew it's been this systematic, and involve the business insiders. I now suspects that those BTS, apart from the ones that are created by the producers as part of their marketing, are leaked by these insiders for certain sum of money. If fans are willing to buy food and gifts for the entire filming/TV crew, they will be more than happy to pool money for inside info. It's very dilemmatic for the artists though. They need to keep their fans happy, but they can't have however tiny personal space -- and often the fans endanger their idols! QCX is planning to report the info leaking to the police -- I hope the police will follow it up. Such  a brave step from Chuxiao, since he's still an up and coming actor. The article is pessimistic that one single action will stop the practices, but someone needs to start.

On 2/23/2019 at 11:31 PM, epinklyn said:

Just find this on Baidu, the movie LHR n CFY is about campus violence hmmm :sweatingbullets: 

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6041169145?pn=0&

Well actually LHR, QCX and CFY three of them proven can play to be ruthless, cold blooded and sweet at the same time, so i think it is a good opportunity for CFY to play in non-romantic movie, since he has played in 2 romantic movie (secret fruit and my best summer), but the word violence make me think, hopefully not kind of R17+ one, with violence scenes and blood everywhere :sweatingbullets:. And whom will be the bad guy and good guy, hmmmm interesting LOL

Thanks again! If the rumor was true, I agree it's a good opportunity for CFY. Will he play an antagonist role? I don't know if he's ready, though. Campus violence may refer to the bullying tradition in campus, it doesn't have to be gory,  but realistic enough.

18 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Look at those comfort skinship between CFY and OYNN

Credit as tagged.

These two younglings are so cute together, and yeah, they are very comfortable. I'm torn, because I also love his chemistry and Song Yiren :D, Dang! There's an Arthur-Nana shipper in IG, who claims that the guitar he carries everywhere is a gift from Nana heheheh... 

5 hours ago, rhaps said:

Where do u check the upcoming projects? I checked LHR's and CFY's upcoming projects in Douban, and this drama hasnt been listed either. Perhaps it's because everything is still unofficial, so it hasnt been listed in anyone's projects (havent checked CKG's page, though)

Same, I also check on Douban's page, and sometimes their Baidu page. If the drama isn't listed there, it could be just a rumor, or like you said, it's not official yet. We'll see.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, caranita said:

These two younglings are so cute together, and yeah, they are very comfortable. I'm torn, because I also love his chemistry and Song Yiren :D, Dang! There's an Arthur-Nana shipper in IG, who claims that the guitar he carries everywhere is a gift from Nana heheheh... 

Regarding how happy on today interview, beside CFY said he manage to finish the test properly, there is another reason :phew::P, look at below pics.

Credit to isecretfruit on instagram.

Screenshot-20190224-214631-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20190224-214652-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20190224-214754-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20190224-214807-Instagram.jpg

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, caranita said:

Thank you @epinklyn for the latest CFY's pictures and video links for today's round of test. Arthur seems relaxed. I think he's also quite happy because in one of the videos he strutted when he was walking out of the building. I can't stop grinning at his antics :)) I like the way he handles the doorstop interview. He's calm and composed, his body doesn't move too much anymore, and he addresses the journalist personally. He also politely responds to those strangers speaking to him and looks more personable. A great progress from, say, a few months ago. Seeing him in such a happy mood, I think he's quite confident. I hope he'll get in, because, wow, he's been preparing for the cultural class for more than a year! But no surprise here, we all know he's focused and well-planned ;). I'm curious which "Count on Me" he was singing -- but I'm guessing it's Bruno Mars'! If it is, I want to see the video!

By the way, Arthur is getting more mature, face wise. He's lost his baby fat. He's more handsome in a masculine way! :wub:

Yes, there is an article that said CFY was really polite to all reporter and fans who greet him, and said that CKG really educate him very well.

About his good mood... Hmm maybe "something with OYNN" happened like my earlier post LOL.

Ah you speak my mind, he is getting masculin isnt he? :tounge_xd: i am sure he is not wearing any makeup, CMIIW.

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

And I wanted to laugh when he was being interviewed. There were so many microphones *LOL* .. He was holding all of them, but then the reporters took several back because he couldn't hold that many properly, hahaha. Like, seriously .. he was not shooting anything, but there had been that many reporters waiting. I kinda feel bad for him for not having his freedom.

So those big hands cant fit all the microphones? LOL

I have been busy today from morning till night, i just can upload n posting all pics n link video in here, but i havent watched them one by one LOL, after this i will watch them, and then have a nice dream LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, caranita said:

Thanks again! If the rumor was true, I agree it's a good opportunity for CFY. Will he play an antagonist role? I don't know if he's ready, though. Campus violence may refer to the bullying tradition in campus, it doesn't have to be gory,  but realistic enough.

To be honest, i want him to be the antagonist :P, but like you said, is he ready for it? Some actors are really submerge into the character they play, make them somehow annoying and "different" in their friends eyes, but after sometimes they manage to recover from it. Well i hope CFY is not this type of actor though. Although we know how well planned he is. Yeah maybe you right the violence they mentioned was the bullying tradition, i only wish there will be a happy ending for both antagonist n protagonist character, dont make me cry too much LOL

• Like 3

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Seeing this pic, i imagining that CFY success finish the line, because of the flag :P

6lrfrvpqan8vgrrq8wme77p0.jpg

I really love this picture.He looks so youthful and fill with energy. Such a lovely kid. His parent must be so proud of him!

So  SS will be NQ senior in the University now! He must pay her respect! :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

This is random, but I remember Chen Feiyu once stated that his favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption. Now that I look at that, I think it's because he can relate to that movie. Shawshank is about two prisoners who are trying to escape, and the entire movie is about them talking about it, planning and strategizing, making the environment conducive for their plan, etc. Yeap, even his favorite movie is about planning :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, rhaps said:

Oh ..he was able to hold them all, but some station TV/website names were covered, so the reporters took them back :P . Yeah, he was very polite and patient :D . I think he was kinda nervous and/excited (because he wasnt as quiet as he usually was in other interviews) , but he still looked calm 

Ah yeah i watched it finally, he willingly to hold all the mics, and even say thank you over and over, this kid is really polite. And yes he looked very calm and lil bit nervous, like when he was in stage recieving the IP Award, nervous but still calm. I read that he sang "Count on Me" i think his style of singing is light and easy listening like colby talbot version.

9 hours ago, rhaps said:

I want him to be an antagonist too, hahaha. Then again, I prefer him and LHR to be brothers / close friends, with LHR as the wise one, while he was the emotional/careless one ..hahaha. The reason is just because LHR is older, so he should be a big bro :P

About whether he is ready or not, I think he is okay to be an antagonist. He can learn more too by playing different types of charactee

Yeah i believe he can, as long it is not a tragic ending LOL.

1 hour ago, caranita said:

This is random, but I remember Chen Feiyu once stated that his favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption. Now that I look at that, I think it's because he can relate to that movie. Shawshank is about two prisoners who are trying to escape, and the entire movie is about them talking about it, planning and strategizing, making the environment conducive for their plan, etc. Yeap, even his favorite movie is about planning :lol:

Really? LOL! I havent watched it, so i think he got something from the movie, how important is planning and strategizing for reaching a goal.

5 hours ago, mei2018 said:

No wonder SYR acting is pretty good. She graduated from a famous school.

You can no longer bully your senior, NQ!

But .. NQ does not care even SS is Haotian, so I think he will continue bully her. LOL.

Naahh he dont care about it LOL, that naughty kid, i think he asked SYR about the test, like NQ ask CPP, that's CFY said he already prepared it almost one year, hopefully he get what he want! I wonder how is his school in Tabor, he took one year leave, and then got busy another series, and then now he went to admission test for BFA, he hasnt graduated right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Ah yeah i watched it finally, he willingly to hold all the mics, and even say thank you over and over, this kid is really polite. And yes he looked very calm and lil bit nervous, like when he was in stage recieving the IP Award, nervous but still calm. I read that he sang "Count on Me" i think his style of singing is light and easy listening like colby talbot version.

Yeah i believe he can, as long it is not a tragic ending LOL.

Really? LOL! I havent watched it, so i think he got something from the movie, how important is planning and strategizing for reaching a goal.

Naahh he dont care about it LOL, that naughty kid, i think he asked SYR about the test, like NQ ask CPP, that's CFY said he already prepared it almost one year, hopefully he get what he want! I wonder how is his school in Tabor, he took one year leave, and then got busy another series, and then now he went to admission test for BFA, he hasnt graduated right?

He must graduate from high school already to be able to enter the exam for university.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

He must graduate from high school already to be able to enter the exam for university.

I remember that i also had not graduate from high school when i was taking the admission test for university, and the announcement is also before i graduated. So after i graduated from high school a few months later i entered the university life.

What i wondering about CFY is when he got the chance to school again in US, since he got so busy from secret fruit, ever night, my best summer and legend of awakening, and now he is still in beijing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I remember that i also had not graduate from high school when i was taking the admission test for university, and the announcement is also before i graduated. So after i graduated from high school a few months later i entered the university life.

What i wondering about CFY is when he got the chance to school again in US, since he got so busy from secret fruit, ever night, my best summer and legend of awakening, and now he is still in beijing.

May be his school allow him to do some work on-line. When he took a leave, he must have some arrangement with his school already.That is what my guess.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

He just posted on Instagram 25 minutes ago, either he is back in US or he using vpn tools :P

Well, he doesn't need to go too far even without VPN. He can just hop off to HK, Shanghai or Macau :D

He sounds ecstatic, doesn't he? Makes one guess, hm hm.... 

Speaking of school, I just hope he finishes his high school! I want to see his HS graduation picture, then I'm settled lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, caranita said:

Well, he doesn't need to go too far even without VPN. He can just hop off to HK, Shanghai or Macau :D

He sounds ecstatic, doesn't he? Makes one guess, hm hm.... 

Speaking of school, I just hope he finishes his high school! I want to see his HS graduation picture, then I'm settled lol. 

Shanghai is still forbidden for non-chinese social media, maybe he jumped to HK or Macau yes, but there is no photos of him at airport LOL. Ah i am also waiting for his graduation pics!

• Like 2

The instagram user "isecretfruit"which @epinklyn quoted yesterday certainly has some gems. He/she's a core shipper of Arthur-Nana, lololol... as an Arthur-Ireine shipper I sometimes find her translated comment on SYR annoying.

Well here's what she posted the other day:

Some interesting tidbits:

- The Get Smart Dad show hasn't been aired. So that's why we could only find clips, not the entire show.

- Chen Kaige made CFY participate in the show. CFY is very neat, very tidy, everything has to be in its place (or in short: has OCD tendency!). CKG thinks CFY can 't retain such attitude if he wants to be an actor. Taking care of two toddler boys, CFY will learn to adjust to the chaos lololol.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Some interesting tidbits:

- The Get Smart Dad show hasn't been aired. So that's why we could only find clips, not the entire show.

- Chen Kaige made CFY participate in the show. CFY is very neat, very tidy, everything has to be in its place (or in short: has OCD tendency!). CKG thinks CFY can 't retain such attitude if he wants to be an actor. Taking care of two toddler boys, CFY will learn to adjust to the chaos lololol.

Ohhh that is why we cant find it! :joy: yippieee that is also a very very good news yeah!

Hahahaha OCD tendency, i think he already has it LOL. So maybe CKG not only made him participate in the show, also gave the idea to take care two toddler boys :joy: 

Really CKG use a smart way to educate his son LOL. I also have ocd tendency, really only tendency, but after having a child i also get rid of it, makes my life easier!

2 hours ago, caranita said:

The instagram user "isecretfruit"which @epinklyn quoted yesterday certainly has some gems. He/she's a core shipper of Arthur-Nana, lololol... as an Arthur-Ireine shipper I sometimes find her translated comment on SYR annoying.

Oh that is why there arent many images of CFY with SYR in her IG. And her name is taken from the movie Secret Fruit, so no wonder LOL.

Actually i also prefer Arthur with OYNN, they both have the same characters and hobbies. But we never know what can happen in future, just hopefully Arthur is "straight" (since my friend said that he doesnt have manly gestures in his Secret Fruit interview with OYNN, so my friend guessed maybe he is not straight LOL) and he can get married around his 30ish. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1