[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

11 hours ago, rhaps said:

Well...I've always tried to think that he is an 18 years old boy :phew: 

..although sometimes that doesnt work :joy:

Seriously?

Did CFY give his autograph to fans on their handphones ?

In the video i shared in here, fans asked for his autographs on wallet and red pocket (Hung Bao), he even asked, on wallet? Oh well LOL fans nowadays...

Yeah his face is so so mature but still have youthful vibe, like Dang EnXi not even looked like a 13 y.o girl. Well 2 months to go into 19 years old young man :wub:

• Like 1

CKG short documentary of Legend of Demon Cat: Building the Tang Dynasty City Chang An, for CNY special screening in US

"7 years of life, it is all worth it..." Said Chen Kai Ge. 

Cant imagine how proud his family, how CKG can create one of Tang Dynasty culture become alive for China's youth! Really one hell of CKG's signature project and inheritence for China's film, cultural and tourism industry.

Check out @MsA_kmh’s Tweet:

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 12:24 PM, epinklyn said:

Yeah his face is so so mature but still have youthful vibe, like Dang EnXi not even looked like a 13 y.o girl. Well 2 months to go into 19 years old young man :wub:

23 hours ago, rhaps said:

Yeah, CFY and DE are very mature. If I didnt know about them, then I would think that he was 21-23, while DE was around 17 yrs old. Usually people with mature appearence also have mature personalities. At least that's what I see in real life. I read somewhere that DE's acting was mature too, so I'm curious to watch her.

I agree! To me CFY has a versatile face, age wise. Sometimes he looks so mature and confident, sometimes he looks very much his age and naive/sheepish. The first time I saw him, I didn't think he's handsome, not even conventionally pretty. But he's got charisma and the more you're looking at him, the more attractive he becomes. He's also very likeable, so that's a plus factor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

IMHO, I think he is handsome with more manly look/aura, not the pretty type like what most actors have. And he is very tall, so when he is dressed up in layered traditional clothing, he looked bigger and more mature (usually people looked more mature in traditional clothing and style). There is also his natural charisma, which makes him looked older than his age. 

Yes, he has manly look. I also like that his face isn't perfectly symmetrical. My only wish is that he'd have a tad bit darker complexion, but more importantly -- I hope he'll stay natural! And of course I never get tired of his brow games :)))

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Confirmed! CFY is american citizen, look at his pasport in his hand, why he needs a pasport for domestic flight from Guiyang to Beijing, because he is foreigner :sweatingbullets:

Thanks, @epinklyn! Kudos to our Soompi investigators LOLOLOL. I thought he had a sort of permanent residency since his parents are Chinese nationals, so he wouldn't have to carry passport to travel domestic. But what do I know about Chinese regulation he he...

1 hour ago, mon1459 said:

Am I right CFY holding American passport?

I think it's safe to conclude CFY has American citizenship.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

IMHO, I think he is handsome with more manly look/aura, not the pretty type like what most actors have. And he is very tall, so when he is dressed up in layered traditional clothing, he looked bigger and more mature (usually people looked more mature in traditional clothing and style). There is also his natural charisma, which makes him looked older than his age

@rhaps what you mean with traditional clothing, is it like the ancient wuxia drama clothing? 

Well finally it is about time that we are discussing about his appearance right LOL, after all this time, we have never discussed about it hahahha

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

Yesss :P ..ancient wuxia clothing. 

Hahaha...I think he is really suitable for traditional style :P . Some people looked too modern for that, but not CFY. 

honestly, when i saw him as NQ in long hair style, i didnt like it as i like the short hair with pony tail one, but after watching it, i start to love it!! it looks so real and really fit with him... and yeah he has classic beauty that really suitable for ancient style, like Joey Wang Zu Sien, old actress, and also ZhaoLiying

8 hours ago, rhaps said:

As for permanent residence, there are some criterias for applying in China, but I dont know whether he can fit it in one of those or not (there is 'living with family' , like for spouse or minor / senior people . He is already an adult now). 

I wonder about it too :P

i have noticed about actor from Taiwan, in the credit title, their name always being added with China Taipei, like Ariel Lin (China Taipei), so i wonder with CFY, why there is no addition since he is a foreigner, but i think only for Taiwan actor, since Mike D. Angelo Thailand's actor also doesnt need addition in his name.