[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Good news!

Arthur,s followers on weibo are now 9 mil! :blush:

Yesterday, I watch the live broadcast and saw our boy easily fold the T shirt neatly.

So he must be familiar with doing laundry. No wonder he is a presenter for OMO. LOL

• Love 3

On 6/7/2020 at 10:22 PM, tothestars said:

Part 1 Translation

Chen Fei Yu promoting the Omo products, particularly the 3 different colours vials with different active ingredients to wash clothes clean effectively, etc, etc...

• He will go out with colleagues for steamboat food but not with filming actors* due to pretty tight schedule so will have anxiety as there are quite a big number of scenes to be shot thus only do so during his resting period.
  • Shooting is very smooth for this TV series.  He really like this character and leisurely enjoys this progression (development) although he encounters a bit of hardship but he has enough good rest.

(At the same time he's promoting this limited edition Omo detergent throughout.)

• He felt he doesn't deserve to be called house chores worker no 1 but he does quite like to do house chores.  To him its pretty normal to switch on the washing machine frequently for his mom or when she's not around to gather clothes to put into the machine as part of his house chores.
  • 2 days ago he injured his thigh due to shooting a segment he didn't do well that he was in a dilemma with but now he has recovered a lot and thanked those who are concerned.  He was advised by spokesperson to take care of his body health, with that he responded he will.
  • He likes to take pictures that is thought provoking to give everyone space to think through.
  • The next half of the year plan there is nothing much for him, just do well in shooting the show, with only a few projects but mainly just plain filming.  His filming is real tight thus have time only for resting.

* Include both genders

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Yayyyy for hitting the 9 million mark! Go Arthur!

Thanks again @dejun for the translations. The complete one really make a difference in the nuance and interpretation of the whole dynamics between the actors in HYX. I'm glad they sound to get along real fine and professional at the same time! I'm so happy for Arthur for working on a role he really likes and he finds challenging. As for the next half of this year -- does he mean he doesn't have another film/drama project? He'll probably be doing the promotion for CKG movie, as well as some varieties. 

PS. I'm not surprised at all that Arthur has some domestic work skills, as per @mei2018's account. I remember seeing a show (the Smart Daddy?) in which he was folding and arranging his clothes neatly and in color coordination. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

As for the next half of this year -- does he mean he doesn't have another film/drama project? He'll probably be doing the promotion for CKG movie, as well as some varieties. 

Yeah i am also curious about this, but maybe like you said, since Immortality is 5 months shooting from March to August, and the rest 4 months is for resting and doing promotion for CKG movie, as well as some commercial and varieties..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dejun said:

2 days ago he injured his thigh due to shooting a segment he didn't do well that he was in a dilemma with but now he has recovered a lot and thanked those who are concerned.  He was advised by spokesperson to take care of his body health, with that he responded he will.

I wonder what dilemma he was into... Hmmm

@tothestars  Most likely how he should positioned himself and act and emote at the same moment.  Regarding the poster, sorry unable to help you.

@caranita & @tothestars, Thanks for all the updates with complimentary and insightful remarks. :heart:

12 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Good news!

Arthur,s followers on weibo are now 9 mil! :blush:

Hoooraayyyyy!!!!  At such a short time too. :lol: :kiss_closed:

On 6/8/2020 at 3:48 AM, caranita said:

Me too! With more people getting to know him, it will allow them to see him in clearer picture and not just the bad images shaped by nasty rumors.  It helps us as well, for we've been getting translation of interviews and whatnot,  even old pictures that we may have missed before. There are even twitter accounts in Japanese and Korean dedicated to Arthur, and Ever Night 1! (I think the Japanese account is named the Chicken Soup Note lol). 

Wow!  I didn't know he has Japanese fans as well.  Good for him! :w00t:

On 6/8/2020 at 10:24 AM, tothestars said:

Yeap 100 for you!

Thanks for clarifying! :love:

On 6/8/2020 at 10:24 AM, tothestars said:

Yes, i really love when he mentioned this! It was like an announcement or clarification for people out there who comment "after two years, his acting is still inconsistent", nailed on their head!

I always wonder why different viewers watched the same drama and yet give different views about Arthur's acting.  I don't understand the logic why they couldn't see the differences in his acting from EN1 to LOA.  Same results when talked about chemistry with co-stars as well.  Like what Arthur said about cultivation.  They need to cultivate what good, mediocre and bad acting are all about and its differences, at the very least, a basic knowledge before making wrongful comments. :angry:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, dejun said:

I always wonder why different viewers watched the same drama and yet give different views about Arthur's acting.  I don't understand the logic why they couldn't see the differences in his acting from EN1 to LOA.  Same results when talked about chemistry with co-stars as well.  Like what Arthur said about cultivation.  They need to cultivate what good, mediocre and bad acting are all about and its differences, at the very least, a basic knowledge before making wrongful comments. :angry:

Hahahha, yeah not everybody bother to dig informations about the actors, especially the year production never been mentioned in drama info, so...

And there will be haters for every superstars, like what happened recently to YangZi and Kris Wu Hair Pin... I absolutely confused for it, the actor just want to do their job peacefully, do what they love to do, why in earth those crazy people send harsh comments even before the drama aired? Sigh... Big mouth no brain no ethics!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, caranita said:

As for the next half of this year -- does he mean he doesn't have another film/drama project? He'll probably be doing the promotion for CKG movie, as well as some varieties. 

2 hours ago, tothestars said:

Yeah i am also curious about this, but maybe like you said, since Immortality is 5 months shooting from March to August, and the rest 4 months is for resting and doing promotion for CKG movie, as well as some commercial and varieties..

Hey, what about school?  Both of you forgot Arthur still have to attend school as he hasn't graduate. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

10 hours ago, tothestars said:

I wonder what dilemma he was into... Hmmm

He's a perfectionist, so I'm guessing he was not quite satisfied with the scene, yet due to his leg injury he had to take a rest? 

9 hours ago, dejun said:

I beg to differ, on the basis of subjectivity :). People are entitled to their own opinion, even if they're in the minority LOL. I'm pretty sure though that the majority share our view about his acting progress. On the other hand, there ARE people who refuse to acknowledge his progress just because they have personal grudge on Arthur. (I need not name names, but if you followed discussions on Legend of Awakening you can spot them). But let's do it Arthur's way: focus on what we like (which is him, hahahahah!), celebrate his accomplishment, enjoy his works, and let the detractors cry in their sad corner LOL. 

(PS. but I still can't feel his online chemistry with Cheng Xiao... sorry :lol:).

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

56 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Tennis at Tabor 

You know what drew my attention? The note from Tabor Tennis Club on Arthur. It's practically a character testimony: 

- he works hard in every practice

- he's conscientious

- he always supports his team

- his positive attitude had contributed to his team's improvement

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

You know what drew my attention? The note from Tabor Tennis Club on Arthur. It's practically a character testimony: 

- he works hard in every practice

- he's conscientious

- he always supports his team

- his positive attitude had contributed to his team's improvement

Yesss! Really! He has those positive characters from the moment he was born! Maybe i am seen to be exaggerating on him but i think it is a fact.

• Like 1