[Drama 2019] Love in Sadness, 슬플 때 사랑한다

0ly40

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, juli® said:

The show ends soon and they don't release the OST... :unamused: If someone finds some LIS's songs on Spotify, please let us know here.

It doesn't end soon since 20 episodes are planned (40 episodes - 30 minutes).

@eerylin-heaven you're welcome. Honestly, they should have released this song first because it is the best in my opinion.

I have the impression that WIK will be the one who reveals the identity of WHK's lover to SJW: his best friend doctor Han. And in the episode 7, it was already implied: he wanted to date the girl that SJW was interested in and he knew that the woman would look like WHK. To me, he helped his friend HR who wanted to be with SJW so badly... and he was himself interested in WHK. The doctor knows HR very well and is quite supportive of her. And WIK's involvement will be the trigger for SJW to cut ties with HR and doctor Han. HR has job thanks to SJW, just like doctor Han. SJW is the main plastic surgeon. He wrote a book, was invited to participate to a radio program...     

@bebebisous33 But the friend didn't see YMR, doesn't know that she has WHK's face. And this theater-producing friend is a womanizer!

KIW is very abused, did you see him closing the JHR laptop? And the contract-trap? And his father is still thinking of establishing a race for heir? Please...

Did you see the preview of eps 16-20? Does KIW finally discover that YMR is closer than he expected?

This cat-and-mouse chase is already making me tired, I'll have it resolved soon. At least he finds out and brings her back home, so SJW's going to have to figure out a way to get her out of there. And I think that first scene of the show is, yes, the anticipated ending: KIW dies. Because only then will the YMR be able to live in peace.

Obviously, everything passes through KIW discovering that WHK is dead. Discovering this, and the surgery, he finds out everything. My question is, will he still want the YMR back with another face?

God, I could not breathe yesterday, I'm going to end this show with my nerves in tatters! :weary:

In Wook is about to realize that Ma Ri changed her face to become Ha Kyung. I can't wait to see his crazy self go nuts. HR is a jealous witch yes, but she is upfront about her feelings. She does not play nice with Ma Ri and then stab her in the back. She does it face to face, she does not hide her feelings. These episodes were a bit slow but it did emphasize the intensity of the hound's determination to find his wife. 

HR was right when she said that they entered into the trap of IW actually it was Jung Won who did, the moment he decided to change Ma Ri's face into his dead wife's. Yet he walks around as if life is just as usual. But then he also was someone who said nothing, as Hae Ra said, when his bestfriend/business partner was cheating with his wife. And JW does not remember when he realized that the "Self Portrait" was drawn by YMR, that IW picked up the same painting at the gallery earlier in the day and asked him who the artist was who created it and put 2 and 2 together then that IW knows and recognizes his wife's paintings, that IW knew who the painter of the "Self Portrait" was? And that is why IW can't just leave it alone? Come on JW, you do realize that the man is deranged, determined and dangerous don't you?  And Mari???? Sometimes the place where people are not likely to look for someone who is hiding from them, is to live right under the noses of the people looking, but not in this case. She changes her face but does not change her name? She goes to contact her friend and that friend recognizes her then lets her call her name Mari? And who does she say she is when she goes around showing her painting? This is a horribly abused woman who trembles at the voice, the shadow, the memory of the man whom she is hiding from and she is making it so easy for him to find her? 

54 minutes ago, juli® said:

@bebebisous33 But the friend didn't see YMR, doesn't know that she has WHK's face. And this theater-producing friend is a womanizer!

KIW is very abused, did you see him closing the JHR laptop? And the contract-trap? And his father is still thinking of establishing a race for heir? Please...

Did you see the preview of eps 16-20? Does KIW finally discover that YMR is closer than he expected?

This cat-and-mouse chase is already making me tired, I'll have it resolved soon. At least he finds out and brings her back home, so SJW's going to have to figure out a way to get her out of there. And I think that first scene of the show is, yes, the anticipated ending: KIW dies. Because only then will the YMR be able to live in peace.

Obviously, everything passes through KIW discovering that WHK is dead. Discovering this, and the surgery, he finds out everything. My question is, will he still want the YMR back with another face?

God, I could not breathe yesterday, I'm going to end this show with my nerves in tatters! :weary:

Yes and no... JHR told him that SJW was interested in a woman who looked like WHK. So he knows but since he hasn't met her yet, he is not aware of the real resemblance. The friend is a doctor... but you are right that he is a womanizer. In my opinion, he didn't love WHK that much because he said that she was mean and pretty which didn't sound like a compliment. In my opinion, he seduced her because he couldn't bare to lose to his friend. The staff definitely prefers SJW over him, despite the number of surgeries he does... the staff perceives SJW as the better doctor and surgeon. Why? Because his goal is totally different from Han's goal: he wants to help people, while the other wants to make money in the first place. He will do anything for money, even if it is a risky surgery.

I doubt that KIW will be able to get YMR so soon because due to JHR's maneuver, YMR is now forced to act as his wife. JHR thought, YMR only had to act just for one meeting but this won't go the way she wants it. WHK will be pushed to keep acting as SJW's wife. Remember that she was the one who asked YMR to keep her distance from SJW which YMR did and now she is the one who asks the opposite. At the end, SJW and wHK will explain why she lived in that flat. It is her studio where she paints... the shoes/ the paintings so YMR will claim that she is painting in order to prepare a huge exhibition. This will save the gallery. YMR wants to help SJW as she feels indebted towards the plastic surgeon. Moreover, she likes him as he acts the opposite to her husband. 

@zenya22 I agree with you that YMR made a mistake by contacting her friend because the risk is higher than she can be discovered. But we have to realize two things: JHR forced her to distance herself from SJW and not to rely on him in the episodes before, hence YMR listened to JHR's words and wanted to respect her promise. However, since she was not able to sell her paintings, she had to rely on someone else: her friend came to her mind. Notice the changes: this time, YMR explained her situation to her friend. So now, she knows the true nature of YMR's husband: abusive and possessive. Yet, I doubt that she told her that the surgeon gave her the face of his deceased wife hence it is normal that her friend would call her YMR. However, it disturbed me that the friend would scream her name... That was too unrealistic. 

@ktcjdrama She can not leave the country due to her mother. As for a different job, she did work for a while at a restaurant... However, I can understand why she can not quit painting. It is her passion... 

5 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

And Mari???? Sometimes the place where people are not likely to look for someone who is hiding from them, is to live right under the noses of the people looking, but not in this case. She changes her face but does not change her name? She goes to contact her friend and that friend recognizes her then lets her call her name Mari? And who does she say she is when she goes around showing her painting? This is a horribly abused woman who trembles at the voice, the shadow, the memory of the man whom she is hiding from and she is making it so easy for him to find her? 

This part, I found it so bewildering as well... If I were her, after I changed my face, I would have gone to a far-away city, change my name and start anew, hoping and praying he doesn't find me. No matter how much I love painting, I would leave that career and think of something else to make a living. If I saved enough money, I would even get a fake passport and get out of the country to another country.

Archived