[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Princess Silver 白发王妃

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Yep, it is painful to wait for him to appear but it is also painful to watch his character when he does appear lol

Yeah, I think the ending may be rushed but I hope at least they have a good wrap up but we will have to see... but I think the last 2 episodes will be the following week after next week...two weeks later...it is annoying to wait another week for just 2 episodes :(

Well, basically atm I’m watching for Jing Chao and waiting for leo’s Part since it will be heart wrenching. The main couples do nothing for me lol. If it wasn’t for other’s acting, I don’t think I will feel much for the scenes lol. All these happy times or scheming time in the south was sooo boring, how many “wedding ceremonies”/traditions can they do? Over the course of 1 year lol! It’s like a long wedding -.- I’m confused with this whole “so we have been together for a few months at least, everyone call you my Wang Fei”, but only when my hair is white then we will do the husband and wife kowtow -.-??? Anyway, once fu Chou and RQ’s arc wrapped up, it will be FF to confirm they are together n done lol.

oh people are saying the reason why FC loves RL is because WY loves RL, and I don’t agree with this, he would not go to that sort of length if it was because he wants to win over his brother. Even in the drama, FC character slammed that notion: “you are not me, do not think you understand my feelings” when they think he’ll holding on to RL because of WY

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/6/2019 at 10:55 AM, BreezeC said:

I completely see your point of view. Yes, RQ did hurt RL but to me, it is not about love but survival. I am not 100% sure of the theory behind RQ's action but I know what he is doing is for her to live, to survive. In the greater scheme of things, I see this as a chess game that was set in motion before his time. All the pieces were in place from the person who is setting all this up before all our main characters are even born and RQ is the only person who see this game and he is the only one that can try and turn everything around. Since he is already late in the game, the mastermind behind this have the upper hand and he is at great disadvantage but he will, at all cost, to keep the most precious piece alive (RL). Sacrifices will need to be make and as the navigator of the pieces, he can only hope to achieve his ultimate goal. Her survival and happiness at the end, not now. Maybe one year later... as the game needs to play out at least for one year as he said.

He said it to RL right before she fainted, 'in order to gain true happiness at the end, she will have to suffer the greatest pain first.' He is warning her because he knows the pain that she will suffer but want her to survive it. He gave her 3 choices but he chose for her at the end. Her survival for one year, one year later... I am not sure what will happen but I assume that for this one year, she will have to suffer and move as the chess piece that was set in motion until she can be free and have her true happiness. The thing is, the way I perceive RQ is that he is quite selfless and at the same time, quite selfish, he have nothing and all his doing is to ensure RL's survival and happiness at end, he is selfish because he take her choice away from her, kept her in the dark and believe it is the best for her. That's why I find him to be the most complex character in this drama and also why I hurt for him...

Hide contents

I didn't read this part of the novel but I assume he is going along with his mother's plan in order to continue to get the medicines to prolong RL's life and I know he is searching for a mysterious doctor to help cure her. I would think he plan to cure her after one year and end his mother's plan and set her free at the cost of his life :(

I feel the same to you. I read the novel and almost forgot some parts. I like Rong Qi the most then Fu Chou, Rong Qi made me tearful hurt for him many times. I also want to hate Man yao who said irresponsible with hurtful words to him. So..I have less understand about this CP love (especially Wu You).... He's childish, since the beginning to the last that he didn't treat Manyao well until she passed away. I feel for him that time like...hey! You did all good things with your brain, didn't you? Pls take your karma...Hahaha...it's the novel! But in drama, I like all actors and actresses. I like set, light, costume, prop and dialogues. And will see every epi though I can bit understand without Eng sub. I just want casts and crews had power to do another better drama for me...chu!

Thank you for your spoiles, they remind me many scenes I've forgot.

@Alila Nguyen I have to agree with you...FC and RQ's characters and arc is much more interesting...and you feel for them more...For example, the scenes with WY's mother ashes, the highlight should be focus on WY and RL and how devastating they are...but FC seems to steal the scene for me because i feel worst for him. He is my second favorite character so far and I especially enjoy watching him now...Now that he accomplished his 'revenge', he no longer have any motivation to continue living...the one that he only wanted for his own happiness hate him and the last thing he can do is to retribute the wrong he did to RL...he was sooooo prepare to die when he meet FL...notice he really didn't fight back at all because he have no purpose to live anymore...I feel soooo bad for him and when he came back to look for RL and the devastated look on his face at RL's word...geez....this is already bad enough...what will happen when he learn 'that' truth...oh boy...

@ueng . You're welcome...I can't wait for the drama and went ahead and listen to the last part of the novel and I agree I like RQ and then FC and not too invested in the main OTP since their ending is not as devastating and memorable as RQ and FC. WY  is not a good character in the novel, from the few chapters I listen to, his character is arrogant and childish so I am glad that the drama change it so that the OTP are more deserving and meant for each other. 

9 hours ago, BreezeC said:

@Alila Nguyen I have to agree with you...FC and RQ's characters and arc is much more interesting...and you feel for them more...For example, the scenes with WY's mother ashes, the highlight should be focus on WY and RL and how devastating they are...but FC seems to steal the scene for me because i feel worst for him. He is my second favorite character so far and I especially enjoy watching him now...Now that he accomplished his 'revenge', he no longer have any motivation to continue living...the one that he only wanted for his own happiness hate him and the last thing he can do is to retribute the wrong he did to RL...he was sooooo prepare to die when he meet FL...notice he really didn't fight back at all because he have no purpose to live anymore...I feel soooo bad for him and when he came back to look for RL and the devastated look on his face at RL's word...geez....this is already bad enough...what will happen when he learn 'that' truth...oh boy...

@ueng . You're welcome...I can't wait for the drama and went ahead and listen to the last part of the novel and I agree I like RQ and then FC and not too invested in the main OTP since their ending is not as devastating and memorable as RQ and FC. WY  is not a good character in the novel, from the few chapters I listen to, his character is arrogant and childish so I am glad that the drama change it so that the OTP are more deserving and meant for each other. 

Spoiler

That truth? The one about his own brother (same mom, different dad) switched her up? Or other truth lol?

i love how the three guys who love her ended up being brothers -.- this is like one of those drama where all the brothers love her, with a twist that none of them are 100% blood related lol! I laughed at the review in one of next week episode where all 3 boys shield/protect RL.

Yea, that ashes scene - I felt it through FC, he was so shocked and stunned by his mother’s expression. And he was so bitter, and felt pathetic for himself: look at you two white hair at young age, hah, here I am worried for nothing (something along that line lol) when WY and RL we’re together before the ashes scene. After the humiliation event in 35, FC’s energy has always been to redeem himself, not so he can have her love, but to have her forgiveness. But yea, she was pretty cruel to him, time and time again. Some couldn’t handle it because they found it repetitive, i didn’t, because Jing Chao acted so well. He shown different sort of response through his eyes and facial expression: from being anger for being misunderstood and got given no chance, to resign to the cruel fate (no matter what he does, even with good intention, everything turn out badly), to complete resign and agree that even meeting her to reduce his missing would cause her a great deal of pains. Poor guy! At least RQ can die lol! It seems everyone wants FC to live to suffer lol

just look at the trailer for the new eps, I think RQ will steal the scenes off the OTP lol/the actress! Basically, we were right at the beginning, the drama’s highlights is the 2nd and 3rd male leads lol, the OTP is just the scenery to them -.-

5 minutes ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Hide contents

That truth? The one about his own brother (same mom, different dad) switched her up? Or other truth lol?

i love how the three guys who love her ended up being brothers -.- this is like one of those drama where all the brothers love her, with a twist that none of them are 100% blood related lol! I laughed at the review in one of next week episode where all 3 boys shield/protect RL.

Spoiler

Wait...I don't think RQ is brother to FC...the sad truth to FC is that he is actually the twin of WY but stolen at birth...so they are suppose to have the same father and same mother but their fate are so different...so there was really no revenge for FC and the people who he is taking 'revenge' on is all his true family. That's why I think this truth can drive him over the edge...:( In the preview, RQ said something along the line of "If you know the truth, you will realize what a joke your life have been... Poor FC... The tragic on FC's character is that he should be the same as WY, with the same status, should get the same love from both his father, mother, and brother and he is a wonderful general and probably a great king too BUT he was stolen at birth and have to suffer such a tragic fate with revenge forced into him and it is not something he even want...and at the end it is all a joke... 

3 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Hide contents

Wait...I don't think RQ is brother to FC...the sad truth to FC is that he is actually the twin of WY but stolen at birth...so they are suppose to have the same father and same mother but their fate are so different...so there was really no revenge for FC and the people who he is taking 'revenge' on is all his true family. That's why I think this truth can drive him over the edge...:( In the preview, RQ said something along the line of "If you know the truth, you will realize what a joke your life have been... Poor FC... The tragic on FC's character is that he should be the same as WY, with the same status, should get the same love from both his father, mother, and brother and he is a wonderful general and probably a great king too BUT he was stolen at birth and have to suffer such a tragic fate with revenge forced into him and it is not something he even want...and at the end it is all a joke... 

Spoiler

Oh that one, I wasn’t sure they were gonna keep that. Because how would you not know you give birth to twins lol! Even if you assume 1 die, it involves a lot to take one baby away to another concubine without the emperor knows about it. And the emperor loves WY’s mother, soooo he wouldn’t just let one concubine take 1 son like in other dramas. So it has to be done in secret, which is pretty hard.

but yes, if they keep this, then FC’s life is really a tragic and joke one. He’s indeed a good king, he was adamant to make his mother queen dowager, but once a good officer stepped down, technically he can still do it, he decided against it. And then other various things, like always tell him mother to not meddle into the country’s affairs, his head is at the right place, and not overly clouded like you would expect, especially after the scene where he hugged his mother in the rain, and said she’s the only thing that matter now. It tends to be when one says that, the character went stupid for that other character lol. Another thing surprised me was that FC knows about his subordinate’s betrayal, and is ok with that because he would then protect RL. And if I wasn’t wrong, he purposely orchestrated so the betrayal would happen. It shows that he’s ok with betrayals so long as it goes his way.

also it seems FC and WY works together when RL disappear with RQ, and FC spotted a different temperament. This onion is great lol!

16 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Hide contents

Oh that one, I wasn’t sure they were gonna keep that. Because how would you not know you give birth to twins lol! Even if you assume 1 die, it involves a lot to take one baby away to another concubine without the emperor knows about it. And the emperor loves WY’s mother, soooo he wouldn’t just let one concubine take 1 son like in other dramas. So it has to be done in secret, which is pretty hard.

but yes, if they keep this, then FC’s life is really a tragic and joke one. He’s indeed a good king, he was adamant to make his mother queen dowager, but once a good officer stepped down, technically he can still do it, he decided against it. And then other various things, like always tell him mother to not meddle into the country’s affairs, his head is at the right place, and not overly clouded like you would expect, especially after the scene where he hugged his mother in the rain, and said she’s the only thing that matter now. It tends to be when one says that, the character went stupid for that other character lol. Another thing surprised me was that FC knows about his subordinate’s betrayal, and is ok with that because he would then protect RL. And if I wasn’t wrong, he purposely orchestrated so the betrayal would happen. It shows that he’s ok with betrayals so long as it goes his way.

also it seems FC and WY works together when RL disappear with RQ, and FC spotted a different temperament. This onion is great lol!

This onion sure is great! 

It helps that Jing Chao brings out all these layers to the character - it's in those emotive eyes and small micro expressions. 

I really wish there was an alternative version where our dear general got the love he deserved. Maybe in the next life ... with or without RL. 

Uhm, after 49 & 50, I feel conflicted.... I can’t say I like RQ.

Spoiler

So it seems he knows FC’s identity, and it seems the reason why he swapped RL at the event in 35 is indeed because he knows RL doesn’t love FC so he is making sure it can never happen. So knowing a person’s life is a joke, and maybe to save the girl you love is great and all, but what he did is another cruelty on FC, whose life is already pretty cruel... because of a girl, he doesn’t mind kick the low horse to even lower?

RQ’s reason that FC doesn’t deserve RL because he has many chances to save RL but he doesn’t, what chances are we talking about here? I’m a bit confused. Are we talking about stopping the plan to make WY accept defeat at 35??? When he doesn’t even know RL has been swapped? WY, I’m not sure whether he knows it’s really RL tbqh, I think it’s more that he doesn’t take chance, and think FC is that bad that he would use the real RL.

i can’t say I like RQ, especially when he’s so arrogantly said “you don’t know the meaning of losing when you never had it”. Uhm, thank to you, FC never had that??? I’m all for a guy who do everything for a girl, but to step on someone else because the girl you love doesn’t love him, is a bit much? It likes my mother used you as a pawn, you are not pitiful enough, imma give you another kick in the gut.... idk... like I said conflicted. And the way he said “I advice you to return to your homeland, or you will find out how much of a joke your life is”. Uhm, it’s a joke, RQ knows that, and making sure it’s even more of a joke? That’s just cruel... you can argue in a chess game, you have to do the necessary moves to achieve your objective, but his attitude toward FC is unwarranted :/??? I would expect a bit more sadness, pitiful, and sorry for what he did?

about FC, I was right about his temperament, he has moved on (“what if... what if... in this life how could there be so many what if *resigning sigh”), and just want RL to be happy “I won’t let him follow my mistake, if he still hurt you, I will take you away”. 

IMO, FC made this drama. Don't get me wrong, the drama is good as is. But FC - what a sad miserable life he's had to live - all a product of that woman's revenge. But then, you think, just how much can a person  do for the sake of revenge & still elicit sympathy? He didn't mean to fall in love - probably had never expected to in this lifetime. Then you're torn between exacting revenge or love. Being raised in that environment, FC showed love the best way he could. The love wasn't reciprocated but he still loved her. FC's character breaks my heart.

8 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Uhm, after 49 & 50, I feel conflicted.... I can’t say I like RQ.

Hide contents

So it seems he knows FC’s identity, and it seems the reason why he swapped RL at the event in 35 is indeed because he knows RL doesn’t love FC so he is making sure it can never happen. So knowing a person’s life is a joke, and maybe to save the girl you love is great and all, but what he did is another cruelty on FC, whose life is already pretty cruel... because of a girl, he doesn’t mind kick the low horse to even lower?

RQ’s reason that FC doesn’t deserve RL because he has many chances to save RL but he doesn’t, what chances are we talking about here? I’m a bit confused. Are we talking about stopping the plan to make WY accept defeat at 35??? When he doesn’t even know RL has been swapped? WY, I’m not sure whether he knows it’s really RL tbqh, I think it’s more that he doesn’t take chance, and think FC is that bad that he would use the real RL.

i can’t say I like RQ, especially when he’s so arrogantly said “you don’t know the meaning of losing when you never had it”. Uhm, thank to you, FC never had that??? I’m all for a guy who do everything for a girl, but to step on someone else because the girl you love doesn’t love him, is a bit much? It likes my mother used you as a pawn, you are not pitiful enough, imma give you another kick in the gut.... idk... like I said conflicted. And the way he said “I advice you to return to your homeland, or you will find out how much of a joke your life is”. Uhm, it’s a joke, RQ knows that, and making sure it’s even more of a joke? That’s just cruel... you can argue in a chess game, you have to do the necessary moves to achieve your objective, but his attitude toward FC is unwarranted :/??? I would expect a bit more sadness, pitiful, and sorry for what he did?

about FC, I was right about his temperament, he has moved on (“what if... what if... in this life how could there be so many what if *resigning sigh”), and just want RL to be happy “I won’t let him follow my mistake, if he still hurt you, I will take you away”. 

I may have thick glasses of bias regarding RQ lol but I don't actually feel that way...

Spoiler

It was never really mentioned why RQ switch her (I am still confuse on this fact) but if according to the 'incident' in the novel (mating in the tent rather than losing control in the tent) RQ and FC is equal in terms of fault in causing RL's pain. Yes, FC switched her but what about that woman in her place? Her sister? and what about afterward when RL found out what happened? Overall, it is a sick scheme and both men had a part in it  so I am not faulting one over another. As for RQ saying that FC doesn't know the meaning of losing when he never had it, it is kind of true...RL never love FC...During the time she soften for him and they were kind of friends, she never belong to him and reciprocate his feeling... RQ is pretty much saying that you don't know the pain of having her love you and then lose her...FC in fact is more like I don't know how to love her and my action drove her further and further apart and all I can do now is to care for her and wish her happiness... Now for RQ's arrogant attitude toward FC, yes, FC is a pretty tragic character but they are both grown men and RQ have no reason to be 'gentle' or 'sorry' for him (although all of us audience feel really bad for him, seriously when I see him sitting alone in the big empty throne, I want to pick him up and give him a long hard hug...poor guy...) RQ knows the truth but FC is not his friend nor anyone he likes and he is a grown man who make his own choice and action (even though it is manipulate by his mother) Plus I felt he is kind of angry at FC because he did have his chance with RL ... Anyway, RQ is really not a good person...heartless even...except for one person... He really doesn't care about the other 'pieces' except for his 'king' in this chess game...

Anyway, sorry if it sounds like I am defending RQ too much...I like FC too...I actually do enjoy their scene together because I feel sad for FC being kept in the dark and I feel sad for RQ knowing too much...what contradiction...  

44 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

I may have thick glasses of bias regarding RQ lol but I don't actually feel that way...

Hide contents

It was never really mentioned why RQ switch her (I am still confuse on this fact) but if according to the 'incident' in the novel (mating in the tent rather than losing control in the tent) RQ and FC is equal in terms of fault in causing RL's pain. Yes, FC switched her but what about that woman in her place? Her sister? and what about afterward when RL found out what happened? Overall, it is a sick scheme and both men had a part in it  so I am not faulting one over another. As for RQ saying that FC doesn't know the meaning of losing when he never had it, it is kind of true...RL never love FC...During the time she soften for him and they were kind of friends, she never belong to him and reciprocate his feeling... RQ is pretty much saying that you don't know the pain of having her love you and then lose her...FC in fact is more like I don't know how to love her and my action drove her further and further apart and all I can do now is to care for her and wish her happiness... Now for RQ's arrogant attitude toward FC, yes, FC is a pretty tragic character but they are both grown men and RQ have no reason to be 'gentle' or 'sorry' for him (although all of us audience feel really bad for him, seriously when I see him sitting alone in the big empty throne, I want to pick him up and give him a long hard hug...poor guy...) RQ knows the truth but FC is not his friend nor anyone he likes and he is a grown man who make his own choice and action (even though it is manipulate by his mother) Plus I felt he is kind of angry at FC because he did have his chance with RL ... Anyway, RQ is really not a good person...heartless even...except for one person... He really doesn't care about the other 'pieces' except for his 'king' in this chess game...

Anyway, sorry if it sounds like I am defending RQ too much...I like FC too...I actually do enjoy their scene together because I feel sad for FC being kept in the dark and I feel sad for RQ knowing too much...what contradiction...  

Nah, I understand where you come from.

Spoiler

Separating the novel and the drama atm, since the event in 35 is vastly different in term of context. In the drama, the event is less bad, because they want to make FC a better second male lead, but point is why the need to switch RL, and this switch is rather now a lot worse. Actually scrap that, regardless (whether it’s novel or drama), the switch is terrible lol. Also is the reason why FC used her sister because she pretends to be RL and sleep with him, just like in the drama? I talked somewhere about the reason why FC did this, and didn’t bother looking closely at the girl and therefore didn’t realise the switch, and could be heartless at using her. It’s because she literally cheated his heart, push him up to the greatest height of his life, and then the next day, his only chance of happiness got destroyed. The man works to hard to gain RL’s trust, and got undermined by a person who he doesn’t love and repeated rejecting her. To him, it’s revenge on 2 persons he hates the most at that current time.

i also understand the talk is very true, you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. However, in a sense, RQ is making sure any chance FC has will be gone. And maybe I want a character like silver snow (Yin Xue in the flame daughter), where he knows of the tragic fate of her sect brother, who switched at birth with her, and always try to make sure she give him chances and listen to him, rather than drive a wedge between them deliberately. In a sense, I was hoping RQ can have that sad eyes that YX has when delivered the lines, rather than being so heartless and arrogant sounding, if you know what I mean.

And what if is just as bad as had and lost it. It likes the grass is always greener on the other side (but with a reverse lol). At least you had it, you lost it is painful, but you had that happy time, you had that love once. Whereas what if can haunt you for the rest of your life (cafe society was good at this message lol).

and you are right, he doesn’t need to have sympathy for other chess pieces, but that doesn’t make him likeable at this stage lol. My point is I would have like his character more if it wasn’t so heartless and all about the girl? We already have one arrogant male lead (seriously can’t stand him in 49-50 lol), don’t need another one lol. Or maybe my expectation for RQ was pretty high and the last talk between FC and him is destroying it lol. Shall wait and see.

Idm you sound like you defending RQ at all :) I want to see the other side, too. Like I said I did have great hope for RQ lol. It’s just so far, not that happy lol

RQ keeps telling himself that RL must live. So it's OK for her to suffer as long as she is alive. He considers this love when actually it is only possession. He takes after his mother in this way -he manipulates. They are so much alike - they want to control, no matter the people they hurt in the process. Though I like the actor (because of Ashes of Love) & his character can bring tears to my eyes, I don't feel sorry for him. I don't feel sorry for any of them but FC -  I probably need to make a trip to Walmart & buy a lot of tissue - for when FC finds out the truth.

I’m not a die hard fan of Luo YunXi, but I have to say that even if he (rong qi) doesn’t have much screen time compared to the other main leads, he’s still giving us such great acting. I can see why they chose him to play this character. In Ashes of Love, he had the advantage of having a major role that allowed him to use the full range of his acting chops. Here, he has brought to the table as much (in some scenes, even more) star power as his co-actors even with such a limited role.  I kinda think that if they didn’t get Leo for this part, RongQi’s character would have probably been completely overshadowed by the other male leads. 

For me, leo really shows he can act when he shows that jealous, bitter look when WY and RL were all happy and stuffs by the bed when WY told RL she is pregnant. Possibly need more scenes for me to be his fans, but yes, his acting is above the two leads, considering how little his scenes are.

and then there were the scenes where they show WY and FC’s face, cutting and running across the screen in various directions, and I lol at how when you look at the eyes, JC’s eyes have so much soul, and the main actor is like soulless eyes lol.

Spoiler

Maybe because I already know the spoiler, WY and FC are twins, but these 2 eps feel lacklustre. Started with the ridiculous running toward each other of WY and FC, then the ridiculous big explosion.... yet didn’t manage to kill them -.- like the whole thing felt so ridiculous that I’m like please tell me it’s a dream... WY angrily rushing to FC, when he think FC took RL, I can understand. But FC rushing toward WY, I don’t. There was no urgency for him to do so??? All FC knows is RL is sad and wants to talk to WY and asked why he treats her that way. No need to be that urgent to run like that???

and then why only reveal the secret now? Why not before? It just show much questions, very little answer and I can’t say I’m satisfied. And it felt like the villain of these 2 eps just got made out of the blue so the three boys can bond over -.- and being in the same side =_= even if RQ knows RL doesn’t trust me, and needed the information to come out from the bad people so RL can trust it’s the truth, it still feels uh -.-?

regardless, JC does well at acting, even though most of the focus seems to be WY, RL and Leo lol. Most of the shots at the confrontation in the courtyard are showing WY & RL then Leo. I guess since FC is basically officially withdrawn from the battle for RL lol.

i do like the scene when both RQ and FC heard RL is pregnant though lol. It likes hot damn, now I can’t get the girl, it’s a nail in a coffin lol! I also love the goodbye scene between FC and RL, there was more warm from RL toward FC, and the chemistry is quite good there. Meanwhile WY/Aarif or whatever his name continue to fail at impressing me lol. Comparing to the other actors and actress, his acting is the weakest :/ and his character is like 1 flavour: rush/angry -.- RL atm is like a plot device doll lol, she doesn’t have any character development either, from beginning until now even though she has gone through so much??? Kinda sad lol

This is a very weird drama in the sense that (maybe it is just me?) I felt nothing (a bit irritated sometime) for the main OTP...yes, they are both good, yes, I have nothing against them but I only want to focus on the second and third male leads and even some of the other characters are more interesting to watch. Its strange because usually I want to fast forward side characters to watch the OTP but here I want to fast forward the OTP and watch everyone else lol 

I agree with you @Alila Nguyen on the revelation on FC is so lackbuster...like we need something more...focus on FC more and why here why now...timing is so off...I think in the novel it was revealed at the end and it feel more devastating...it is just weird to expose it here...

4 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

This is a very weird drama in the sense that (maybe it is just me?) I felt nothing (a bit irritated sometime) for the main OTP...yes, they are both good, yes, I have nothing against them but I only want to focus on the second and third male leads and even some of the other characters are more interesting to watch. Its strange because usually I want to fast forward side characters to watch the OTP but here I want to fast forward the OTP and watch everyone else lol 

I agree with you @Alila Nguyen on the revelation on FC is so lackbuster...like we need something more...focus on FC more and why here why now...timing is so off...I think in the novel it was revealed at the end and it feel more devastating...it is just weird to expose it here...

You are not the only one on that sentiment lol. At least half of the comments on any sites are about the second and third male lead lol. This is gotta to be the first drama where I’m continues for the 2nd male lead even though he ends with pretty bad fate -.- and idk even know the actor at the start of the series lol!

22 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

RQ keeps telling himself that RL must live. So it's OK for her to suffer as long as she is alive. He considers this love when actually it is only possession. He takes after his mother in this way -he manipulates. They are so much alike - they want to control, no matter the people they hurt in the process. Though I like the actor (because of Ashes of Love) & his character can bring tears to my eyes, I don't feel sorry for him. I don't feel sorry for any of them but FC -  I probably need to make a trip to Walmart & buy a lot of tissue - for when FC finds out the truth.

Hmmm I don't think it's only possession tho. If he won't follow his mother's commands man yao would definitely die. Actually Rong Qi is also suffering so much because of his plans. Sending your woman to marry another man and now she hates you, won't even recognize him and wants him to get him out of her sight that pain is unbearable more than the posion imo. And I think it is better to see your loveone suffer atleast she's alive than seeing her dead and it's not like she's going to suffer forever as RQ said she needs to suffer a little to experience happiness. For FC damn bruh someone help this man huhu if I was him I'll probably go crazy after I learned the truth but yeah atleast he won't die at the end and maybe he'll found someone who he'll love and will love him, someone that will make him forget about his pains and makes him happy... As for WY naah he's fine on his own lmao idk but sorry his character has no depth imo and I was so pissed when he got jealous about MY reaction to RQ death like bruh are you f+++ serious?! lol

Man, 53-54 just make me wanna -.- I watched 53 without sub and I’m like

Spoiler

Sooo she’s pregnant, and oooh she can’t keep the baby or she can and die, and come this argument of their where I’m like man, just hurry up, I want to FF but I will give you guys chances to demonstrate you guys can act. 5-10mins later, idk... long... lol, I felt nothing =_= so maybe I couldn’t get the words to words but I basically know their argument stance, so maybe because of it I didn’t feel much, but meh, at this stage of the drama, those two are out of chance to sell me their relationship lol.

does anyone find the ML and FL’s clothes is revolting atm lol, especially the ML, his oversized shoulder to make him look buff and big is just ridiculous -.- like one of those peacocks that make you wanna punch in the face -.- it likes as the drama goes on, his clothes get more buffed =_= same with the FL, she started to have shoulder pad, too -.- and I love how the main actress is quite young, and they managed to make her look like she’s in the 30s with all these gold clothes and hair ornaments -.- I love the simple clothes the medicine girl have or the princess of the dead dude, just a nice flowy pink that hug a woman figure and show how feminine they are!

also because I’m a mother, I laughed at the scene where RL handles the crying baby! She looks like she’s 1yo, and child that age don’t just simply pick stranger over their mother for comforting, especially all you do is less than 10s of patting on the bum and say don’t cry lol! Oh drama land, how I miss unrealistic you are xD!

just saw the trailer for the last 2 eps, it’s terrible lol.

Spoiler

Sooo we have the separation for that reunion scene at the end (separation for the sake of separation!), and again WY demonstrate the dead eyes, and being unreasonable -.- it likes so what if she remembers, you know she loves you AND she is bearing your child AND her past love is DEAD, why do you think she would not go back to you?????????? Like for someone who is so smart, that kind of thinking is sooooo juvenile =_= and rather selfish! If your wife needed space, give her, grieves take time, you yourself couldn’t get over the death of your mother for over 10yrs+, and yet you don’t understand this? *facepalm

9 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Sooo we have the separation for that reunion scene at the end (separation for the sake of separation!), and again WY demonstrate the dead eyes, and being unreasonable -.- it likes so what if she remembers, you know she loves you AND she is bearing your child AND her past love is DEAD, why do you think she would not go back to you?????????? Like for someone who is so smart, that kind of thinking is sooooo juvenile =_= and rather selfish! If your wife needed space, give her, grieves take time, you yourself couldn’t get over the death of your mother for over 10yrs+, and yet you don’t understand this? *facepalm

May I know where you watch the trailer for the last 2 eps I wanna watch it and yeah true it was so petty for WY to do that like how can she be jealous of a dead -_- Anyway I can't wait for RL to remember who RQ really is in her life bruh the regret must be overflowing but I can't blame her tho bcos she cant remember but yeah I just wished her heart was able to recognize him :( 

19 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

May I know where you watch the trailer for the last 2 eps I wanna watch it and yeah true it was so petty for WY to do that like how can she be jealous of a dead -_- Anyway I can't wait for RL to remember who RQ really is in her life bruh the regret must be overflowing but I can't blame her tho bcos she cant remember but yeah I just wished her heart was able to recognize him :( 

Archived