sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Princess Silver 白发王妃

On 22 May 2019 at 4:56 PM, marinated_lemon said:

Why is he always play pitiful character? My broken heart still has not recovered from Ashes of Love (where he plays somewhat similar character). I wish he gets the girl next time around. *sigh

Haha, he also failed to get the girl in Destiny's Love but he only got the girl in My Sunshine though he had to wait 7 years for her. 

Theres one thing I'm confused about the plot. Where did the time rong le and rong qi spent in their hut before she lost her memory happen?

3 hours ago, mantel said:

Theres one thing I'm confused about the plot. Where did the time rong le and rong qi spent in their hut before she lost her memory happen?

I think it was before he ascended the throne as emperor

On 7/2/2019 at 7:42 PM, Addicted2 said:

Haha, he also failed to get the girl in Destiny's Love but he only got the girl in My Sunshine though he had to wait 7 years for her. 

He got the girl in Fox in the Screen too, but to wait even more than 7 years:D

The new upcoming drama promises to be love success for his character but it's unknown whethere there will be the happy ending. 

Anyway I love his beautiful suffering!!:smirk: My heart is melting.:relieved:

I have no doubt about any of his performances, which I cannot say about Aarif and Sophie. 

Edited by Garou

On 7/2/2019 at 7:13 PM, Addicted2 said:

Aarif's face is too long and his chin sort of protrudes.  The pull back hairstyle emphasised his long face too much. .  

Finally someone said it! Agreed. His cucumber face isn't very romantic I don't see him at all in this role.

• LOL 1

I had to laugh so "cucumber face." Seriously, I think the high hair was not very beneficial, but the long hair is nice. By the way, I like the natural teeth of the actress. I do not like these artificial teeth. I like the drama so far very well.

I started this yesterday and I’m up to episode 9 already. I saw a comment “this is unexpectedly good” since then I was like ok imma give it a try and YES I’m enjoying it so far. I feel so bad for Rong Qi since the first minutes of the drama but hell this kind of character suits him so well (right?!). I don’t know both of the main leads lol but I like them both at least in the drama I like their characters lol. Alsoooo, I don’t really like Fu Chou, idk why... it’s just that he looks too much of a villain. Anyways, I’m looking forward to this even if I looked for spoilers lmaoooo since I’m not home yet and I just couldn’t waiiiiiiiiit

Rong Qi certainly wanted to marry Rong Le (Man Yao) and lead a simple life with her as I imagined. 
After the Empress proclaimed her as his sister, this undertaking of marriage was impossible. 
My opinion about the bed scene and the antidote. 
Wu You has given up his pride in this situation to save Rong Le. 
As already mentioned, he had to perform the act (which was not filmed) in public. 
As I said, he had to break any norm in the Middle Ages. 
This also corresponds to his personality, to go against the conventions. 
The love for Rong Le is clearly noticeable. But I think the chemistry between the leading actors is the same. 
You really notice how much Wu You suffers. Fu Chou has his own story, it's the life that made him what he is. 
Driven by revenge. Especially since he hurt the woman who really loves him, his companion. 
Then Fu Chou is alive to make up for his misdeed. Rong Qi also suffers immeasurably, I was incredibly sorry.

Finished this drama (lots and lots of fast forwarding ....). Rong Qi is my favorite. In a way, dying is the best ending for him. He would not get the girl anyway, since Rong Le has given her heart to other man. I don't think I can stand seeing him suffer everyday not getting loved back. But by dying for her, he seals himself forever in her heart.

I have to agree with few posters here regarding female lead acting when she found out what Rong Qi had done for her. Well, this is not the first actress that I have problem with (I also have the same problem with Korean drama). I have yet found an actress that can act a devastating scene well, in a way that you can feel that the world is ending for that character.

Rong Le chose the wrong man... it should be Fu Chou :love:

Poor Fu Chou was born with bad luck. With all the suffering he received in childhood, he's not mean enough to kill his beloved who chose his twin. I think it's not fitting. If I were him I would definitely kill her (before discovering my twin sibling). While the other twin had all good luck and smartness. The story became somewhat too fake. 

Please rewrite the story using Fu Chou as the main character :grimace: